Oven, pasta and Karma.

-- FATED --

 

( Hyeyeong's POV )
 
" NO !! KIBUM ! ANIYAAAA ! " I shouted and ran into the kitchen when I heard a small explosion.
 
  " eh.. Hehe. Mian. " key said sheepishly an scratch his head. " what did you do ?! " I shouted at him and frown.
 
 " well... I prepared THIS. " he took out the dish he was hiding behind him and showed it to me. 
 
" I was preparing this for you. " he said and smiled. " w-what ? " I ask shock at how well the dish looks. " b-but the.. explosion.. How .. Eh ? " I ask confused. " about that... He said and pointed to the oven.
 
 " OH MY GOODNESS. " I said loudly and look at the ruined oven. " WHAT DID YOU DO ?! " I shouted and ruffled my hair. " uhm.. Well.. I guess I sort of... Forgot the timing for the melted marshmallows.. " he said and scratch his head with his free hand. 
 
" you.. Microwave marshmallows ? " I ask blankly. " isn't marshmallow supposed to he microwaved ? " he ask and raised his eyebrows. " NOO ! YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO... TOAST IT IF YOU WANT IT MELTED !  I shouted and frown at him.
 
 " oh.. Yeah.. " he said and nodded. Mumbling some things to himself. " AISH YOU PABO ! " I shouted and open the oven to see marshmallows everywhere in the oven. 
 
" oh my... Goodness. " I mumbled almost fainting at the sight. " my poor oven. " I sigh and close it back. " KIM KIBUM ! I REALLY WANT TO- " I stop mid-sentence when I realise that key had disappeared
 
. " KIM KIBUM ! " I shouted and the next minute, I heard the dorm door slam close. " AISH ! PABO ! " I shouted and ruffled my already messy hair.
 
 " he is such a Pabo. " I mumbled and pouted. I turn and notice the food he made on the table.
 
 Being curious how it taste, I took a fork and stab the pasta. I held it to my lips and hesitated. What.. If he poisoned it ? I shook my head at that thought and place the pasta in my mouth squeezing my eyes close, preparing for the disgusting taste. 
 
But surprisingly, it was good. I munch rapidly and took a mouthful and squeezing it into my mouth. 
 
My goodness. This taste like .. Like.. Heaven. I continued taking mouthfuls of pasta and stuffing it into my mouth and soon, too soon, the plate was clean out of pasta. 
 
" why did he cook so little ?! "
 
 I whined and put my head on the table staring at the plate. Hmm.. Maybe I should.. I pick up the bowl and started the sauce inside. This is really heaven. 
 
" hey Hyeyeong.. I'm sorry I bought for you - " I turn and saw key taking new microwave oven in his hands. " what the freak are you doing ? " he ask looking at me in horror. 
 
I gave him a confused look and realised that I my tongue was still on the plate, the sauce halfway. I quickly pulled back and place the plate back in the table, face flushing. 
 
" Uh.. No-nothing. " I stuttered and look away embarrassed. " whatever you were doing, wash that plate yourself. " he said and gave me a disgusted look. 
 
" f-fine. I never said you had to wash anyways. " I exclaimed and felt my face flushing. " yeah yeah. " he rolled his eyes and shove the new oven into my hands after I put the plate down. " where did you get this ? " I ask and look at him in shock.
 
 " Well.. Onew hyung doesn't seems like he needs it anyways.. So I took it and - " " KIM KIBUM ! " someone cut off his sentence and ran into my dorm. 
 
" WHY DID YOU TAKE MY OVEN ? I NEED IT TO ROAST MY CHICKEN ! " he shouted and grab the glared at key.
 
 " uh.. Hehe.. I thought you didn't need it. " he said and back away from Onew slowly. " KIM KIBUM ! " he roared and ran towards him. Key's eyes widen in shock and quickly turn to run. 
 
" AHHHH ! " " KIM KIBUM YOU BETTER STOP THERE RIGHT- " Onew was being cut off by falling flat on his face on the floor. I laugh at Onew and lost my grip on the oven. " oh oh . "
 
 I mumbled and lost my footing, falling stright on the floor and throwng the oven at the same time. I facepalmed and sigh. I guess, Karma does strike back at you. 
 
**********
 
Dear diary,
 
IT WAS SUPER EMBARRASSING ! URGH. OMG OMG. I can't believe I went to the plate. THE PLATE. And.. I fell down infront of this guy called Lee Jinki or Onew.. AND SPOILING A NEW OVEN IN THE PROCESS. How am I going to bake cookies now ? But then, I have to admit, key being in my life has sort of made it more interesting and fun. I'm not replying his messages as Aeyeong though. I can't possibly just take out my phone infront of him and reply him as Aeyeong. That would be.. Too obvious. WAIT. HOLD ON.. What If .. He ask me for my number as Hyeyeong ? AHHHH. DANG. I forgot about it. I think.. I have to ask taeminnie, the banana milk dongseang ! Write to you whenever ! 
 
Always here,
Hyeyeong
 
***************
 
Dear diary, 
 
I'm surprised that Onew Hyung has quite a good stamina.. But then again, his tofu-ness will always kick in. Tsk. Must be all the chicken he have eaten. And that.. Stupid Pabo Aeyeong is not replying me. I kinda miss her cold sense of humour. Not that I can't amuse myself. But well.. You get it. OH AND YOU KNOW WHAT ? HYEYEONG FREAKING THE PLATE. YES THE PLATE. I guess my cooking skill is just too good. Seeing her savouring the last drop of sauce, makes me feel a sense of accomplishment. IN YOUR FACE HYEYEONG. Dang. I'm hungry. Write to you again someday ~ 
 
Always COOKING,
Kim Kibum ( KEY ! )
 
----------
Hey ! 
I'm sooo sorry for not updating ! 
School is seriously hectic. 
And my prelims are on MAY 2
And tons of homeworks are piling up on my desk. 
Literally.
I hope that all of you will understand if I update slow ! :(
I have no choice..
But I'll try to squeeze time ~
I'm so sorry :(
Thanks for supporting me although I update... So super.. Slowly :/
I need to go and finish of my math homework. ( URGH MATH )
There's still tons and millions of questions to do. 
Thanks for reading ! 
I'll try to update faster ! 
BYE :D 
Thanks again ~