A Test.

-- FATED --

 

( Hyeyeong's POV ) 
 
" And now, we will talk about Ioncic and covalent bondings. What exactly is the difference- " Mr Shim's voice started to die away as I marvelled at the clock near the whiteboard.
 
 Was the clock always this .. This pretty ? Did they change it ? Why is the minute hand called minute hand ? And who created the clock ? Millions of question flooded my mind as I drifted away from Mr Shim's Chemistry lessons.
 
 Just when I was reaching the question about why is the earth round, my phone vibrated in my pocket, pulling me back into reality. I quickly grab my phone and unlock it to see a message from key. 
 
To : Aeyeong Butthole.
From : Crazy Bum
 
Yah ! Butthole, why arent you messaging me these days ? Didn't we agree to be text buddies Huh ? Huh ? Huh ? So why aren't you messaging me already huh ? Huh ? Huh ? 
 
I rolled my eyes at his message and peep back to see key frowning at something under his table. Probably his phone. 
 
To : Crazy Bum
From : Aeyeong Butthole
 
Yah ! Crazy Bum. You know butthole sound weird ? Can you change it to something else ?! I was kinda caught up with stuffs.. So I'm not able to reply you and.. Hey you're the guy in this text buddy relationship ! So you should be the one texting first ! 
 
I click sent and put the phone on my lap, waiting for His reply. Not long after, my phone vibrated again, showing a message from Key. 
 
To : Crazy Ae
From : Crazy Bum
 
Fine. Is this alright ? Crazy Ae ! Oh and.. Since we are text buddies.. And I don't know you In real life... Could I .. You know tell you my problems sometimes ? 
 
I was kind of shock when I saw what Key messages me. This.. Is out of his personality. Maybe he hit his head on something. 
 
To : Crazy Bum
From : Crazy Ae
 
The Names' fine. Sure. You can tell me your problems. I might.. Sometimes tell you too. But seriously. This really seems out of your personality. You're.. Kinda like a diva aren't you ? So what's with the sudden change of attitude ? 
 
I bit my bottom lips and click sent, turning my head to peep at key. He somehow seems to be troubled about something. My phone then vibrated again. Signalling that I Recieved a message. 
 
To : Crazy Ae
From : Crazy Bum
 
Well... It's kinda true.. Now that you say it. But there's actually something that.. I don't know.. Seems weird about my friend.. No actually two friend.
 
I bit my bottom lips and typed a quick message before sending.
 
To : Crazy Bum
From : Crazy Ae
 
Okay.. How about this. It's kinda hard to talk about all these through messaging. And I'm having lessons now. So why not, we talk on phone tonight ? 
 
From : Crazy Bum
To : Crazy Ae
 
Yeah sure, why not. You call me tonight then.
 
I typed a quick okay and sent it to him. I let out a sigh and look at the blackboard where Mr Shim is drawing and writing about bonding in chemistry. I rest my cheeks on my palm and played with my pen on the other hand. Somehow, I have a bad feeling about this trouble he has. 
 
----
 
" What's with the gloomy face Hye ? " Baekhyun ask as he put his arms around my neck. " nothing. Just.. Thinking about stuffs. " I mumbled and let out a sigh. " want to talk about it ? " he smiled and look at me.
 
 " nah... " I mumbled and stared stright. " oh wait. You all go first. I don't want to be killed by the rest of the Back up dancers. " I took Beakhyun's arm off my neck and smiled slightly at him. 
 
" ah wae ?! I don't care. I won't let those people kill you. " He smiled and tried to hook his arms around my neck. " no ! The stares already scare me enough. " I dodged his arms and walk further away from him.
 
 " yah. Are you trying to run away from me right now ? " he ask and frown. " yeah. " I nodded and walk further away. " yah ! Hyeyeong. You dare to take one more step- " " Taken. " I cut him off and took a step more away from him.
 
 " well then. Don't blame me for being rough. " he smiled widely at me and started to walk towards me. " y..yah ! What are you going to do ? DONT COME ANY CLOSER ! " I shouted and point at him. " too late. " he said and grab my arms. 
 
" okay now, lets go ! " he shouted and literally drag me. " YAH ! BYUN BAEKHYUN ! " I shouted and tried to wriggle out of his grip. " lalalalalaala " he started shouting out loud, ignoring me. " aish. First it was key. Now it's you. " I grumbled and puff out my cheeks.
 
---
 
" back up dancers ! " Exo-k's manager walk into the back up dancer's practise studio with a file on his hands. Everyone stop what they were doing and look at the manager. " there are some of you that is going to be pulled put of the back up dancing team. "
 
 he announced and everyone started talking among themselves. " yah yah yah !! I'm not done yet ! Who is going to be pulled out, it's still not confirmed. But there is going to be a audition to see if you're still to be back up dancers. Because.. The group is too big already. " he stated and twisted his lips. " the test will be held next month. So all of you be prepared. " the manager finished and flash us a smile before going out of the dance room.
 
 * next month ? That's.. Fast. * I said in my mind and felt alittle panicky. " HYE ! " the practise room door burst open and girls in the room started screaming. " HYE ! HYE ! HYE ! WHERE ARE YOU ? " I heard a familiar voice shouted and turn to see D.O at the door. 
 
He scan around the room and finally locked eyes with me. " eh ? Kyungsoo ? Wae ? " I ask as he started to approach me pushing away the fan girls. " I heard there's a test for you all back up dancers ! " he exclaimed and look at me with wide eyes.
 
 " eh.. Yeah. " I simply nodded and look at him blankly. " howcome you seem so relexed ?!!! You will get kicked out if you don't pass ! " he look at me with wide eyes and well.. A horror struck face.
 
 " I am nervous. But.. Not so much... " I raised an eyebrow and continued my stretching. " but but but.. AISHHH ! " he said and ruffled his hair. " what's wrong with you ? It's not like I'm not going to practise for it.. " I mumbled and strugged. " no ! That's not it !! You can't practise for this test !!! " he shouted and look at me with worried eyes. " why can't I ? " I ask and look at him weirdly. 
 
" because.. Because.. "
 
" because what ? "
 
" because it's a freestyle dance ! And only 4 person can get in ! "
 
" BWOH ? FOUR ?! "
 
*********
 
Dear diary,
 
I can't believe SM is doing this to us ! I mean .. Hey ! Only four person can get through ?! That's.. That's crazy ! I actually thought i have at least a chance to continue with Back Up dancing. But this time, it doesn't look good. And what's more, I'm talking to key about his problems as Aeyeong later. Oh.. Oh .. Oh DAMN. I forgot. What if he recognise my voice. I gotta call Taemin. Write to you again whenever.
 
Always here,
Hyeyeong.
 
*********
 
Dear diary,
 
I'll be talking to Aeyeong in the phone later. Honestly, I'm quite troubled these days. Why ? Because of Hyeyeong and Taemin. Taemin has been acting wired lately. And Hyeyeong... Well.. I don't know about her.. She's making me weird. No, I didn't fall for her if that what you are thinking. But I have a feeling that.. Hyeyeong and Taemin are both keeping something from me.. And guess what, you know the keychain Taemin has on his phone ? Hyeyeong has one too... Are they.. Together ?!!!! Oh my.. Okay. Maybe I'm wrong. I shall ask Aeyeong later. Talk to you later ! 
 
Always wise,
Kim Kibum ( key !! )
 
-----------
Hey ! ~
Finally updated ! 
Hehe
I know... I'm kinda..
Mia-ing..
I was planning and writing another fic ! As said in the past Chapter ! 
So.. 
I didn't exactly have the time..
To update. 
And my school is starting this coming Monday T.T
Haha
Anyways, sorry if there's any typos
And thanks for reading ! 
Bye
For now :D