Defeated.

-- FATED --

 

( Hyeyeong's pov )
 
Like any other morning, I was dragging my feet, walking slowly with half-lidded eyes, moving as slow.. No maybe much slower then a turtle. I bet I look like some walking corpse. 
 
I let out a sigh and rub my eyes, slowing down even more in the process. Although the distance from the dorm to the school was quite short, it seems like crossing the amazon river to me right now.
 
 " Hyeyeong Noona ! " I heard someone shouted and look up to see Taemin running towards me. " oh.. Taemin ah. " I mumbled sleepily and yawned again. " here take this. " he said an pass to me a bottle of banana milk. 
 
" it will make you ... Come out of your zombie state. " he continued and tried not to laugh. I just nodded wordlessly and took the banana milk, poking the straw in and started sipping on it. " more awake now ? " he ask after I had drank half the bottle of milk.
 
 " yeah.. " I nodded and stop drinking suddenly and turn to look at him. " wait. How did you know about this ? " I ask curiously. " about what ? " he ask feign innocence. " this ! Banana milk makes me awake in the morning. " I stated and frown at him.
 
 " well.. That's cos it makes me awake as well. " he said and stugged. " ahh... " I nodded in understanding and continue sipping on the banana milk. We continued walking silently and soon the school building was seen in a distance. 
 
" oh yeah ! Eh.. Noona ! " Taemin started and turn to me. " hmm ? " I replied sipping on the last quarter of my banana milk. " remember our plan about you having two identities ? " he ask and slowed down. I nodded and turn to him. 
 
" well I found a flaw in the plan. " he stated and stop walking. " flaw ? What flaw ? " I ask and tilted my head to the side. " well.. I realised that.. If you are using your phone to text Key Hyung as Aeyeong, what if he ask you for your number as Hyeyeong ? Won't that.. Make him realise Aeyeong and Hyeyeong are both the same person ? " he whispered towards the end and bit his bottom lips.
 
 " oh that ? I sort of figured it out two days ago already. But I haven't found a solution for it. " I strug and continue walking slowly. " well I did ! " he smiled as he caught up with me. " you did ? What is it ? " I ask curiously, turning to him again. 
 
" this. " he said and pulled a new phone out of his bag. " this ? What has this..... " I stop halfway as everything processed into my mind. " wait.. You don't mean ... " I look at him with a bewildered look and started doing weird gestures with my hands.
 
 " no Taemin ! That phone is expansive ! You can't just.. Give it to me like that ! " I softly shouted as I stop in my tracks. " Noona ! It's okay ! I got it for free anyways ! " he smiled at me brightly and grab my hand, placing the phone in my palm. 
 
" look ! It even has the same key chain as mine ! " he smiled wider and showed me the phone's banana milk key chain. I shook my head amusement and smiled. " you're really silly Taemin. " I said and punch his shoulders lightly. " yah it hurts ! " he whined and pouted.
 
 " aish you weak person. " I laugh and grab his wrist. " kaja ! I don't want to be late ! " I smiled at him before pulling him towards school. 
 
~*~*~*~*~*
 
" argh. Why do I have to dance with you ?! " I shouted and glare at key. " yah ! You should count yourself lucky Pabo. " he flip his hair and did mehrong at me while stretching. " more like unlucky. " I murmured and rolled my eyes.
 
 Because of the stupid dance teacher, Key and me are being paired together for next week's presentation performance. Ohh.. How LUCKY I am. 
 
" yah ! Pabo ! What song you want to dance to ? " key shouted across the practise room as he played with his iPod. " anything. As long as it is not couple dance. And DONT YOU THINK OF TROUBLE MAKER ! " I shouted back across the room as threw a look to him.
 
 " tch. I wasn't even thinking about that. " he shouted and suddenly stop scrolling on his iPod. " am I that tempting that you can't resist me and thought of trouble maker ? " he turn and smirked at me. " oh my goodness. Don't make me puke. " I rolled my eyes and did a split. 
 
Key just laugh and played infinite's Before the dawn. " I've always wanted to try the scorpion dance. So is this song okay ? " he ask as he walk towards me. I nodded and started dancing to the beat. " yah ! Pabo ! You know how to dance to this ? " he ask as he stood there with his arms folded looking at me helplessly.
 
 " yeah.. I learned loads of boy band dances to be honest. " I stated and continue moving my body to the beat. " PSH. I'll see if you are telling the truth. " he smirked and walk back towards the iPod. " yah ! What are you doing Kim Kibum ?! " I shouted and stop dancing. " try dancing to this ! " he shouted and played Teentop crazy. 
 
I raised my eyebrows at him as started dancing to the song easily. " this ! " he shouted and changed song to Teentop to you. I rolled my eyes and changed the dance step to to you. " how about this ? " he said and played Infinite's The chaser. " really ? Why are you playing all those easy songs ? " I said and let out a sigh before changing to the dance step of the song
 
. " URGH. Okay. If you know this last song, I'll admit defeat. " he said and pursed his lips. Before playing B.A.P's one shot. I threw him a smile and started to dance to the dance step. " AISH FINE YOU WIN. " he shouted and lay down on the dance floor. I laugh at his defeated look and stop dancing. " yah Kibum ! " I shouted and jog towards him.
 
 " what ? " he replied, not looking at me. " you're giving up so easily ? " I ask and sat down beside him. He just kept quiet and stood up to off the music. " yah key ! " I shouted as he plug out his iPod from the speaker.
 
 " key ! " I shouted again as he put all his stuff in his bag and prepared to walk out if the dance room. " KIM KIBUM ! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU ? YOU'RE SO WEIRD. " I shouted and grab onto his jacket. " I don't like losing to people. " he said and look at me. 
 
" you don't like losing to people doesn't mean you have to be like that ! I don't like people teasing me too ! But you always do. " I stated and look at him. " I'm too sensitive aren't I ? " he ask and look down in the floor. I just kept quiet and look away. 
 
Suddenly, I felt someone tickling me. " yah yah yah !! " I shouted and started lauging. " MEHRONG ! I GOT YOU DIDN'T I ?! " he shouted and stop ticking me. " YAH ! " I shouted and glared at him. " aigoo. Keyopta. " he said and pinch my cheeks.
 
 " KIM KIBUM ! " I Shouted and frown at him. " don't mess with the almighty key ! " he sang and laugh. " Kim Kibum ! " I said sweetly and look at him. " what ? " he ask while laughing. " this is for... You ! " I shouted and kick his shin. Hard.
 
 " AHH ! " he shouted and drop down on the floor. " don't mess with Jung Hyeyeong ! " I did a mehrong and grab my bag before leaving the dance room. 
 
***************
 
Dear diary,
 
It was ... Fun dancing with key today.. I know it sounds kind of weird saying that someone who always tease me everywhere I go is fun to be with. I just can't deny the fact that being with him makes my life somehow.. Brighter ?  Oh wait. Look at me. What am I saying ?! Key is still the most... TERRIBLE TEASER ON EARTH. IM so glad I kicked his shin ! He deserves that ! Oh and Taemin is so... Kind. He gave me a brand new phone and said it was free. Aish if that kid wants to lie, he should just tear away the price tag and took out the receipt. Anyways, that kid is kind of thoughtful. I'm actually very.. Very glad that the package drop on my head. It made my life more interesting and .. Meaningful. Haha. Okay this entry sound so not like me. I should end this entry and go get some sleep ! Talk to you whenever ! 
 
Always here,
Hyeyeong.
 
*****************
 
Dear diary, 
 
Today was awesome. Really awesome. First, I was being defeated by that.... That.. Stupid Pabo person. Then.. I was kicked in the shin by the same person ! Awesome isn't it ? Hello ! I'm the almighty key ! Aish she's just out there to take away my reputation. Aish. Stupid person. But honestly speaking, although she is such a .... Pabo ! It was actually fun spending time with her. She's the first person i met that.. Doesn't admit defeat easily and doesn't take whatever I do to heart. I mean, yeah she does take revenge and all.. But it seems like a lighthearted joke. I guess she is pretty strong willed. I honestly won't mind spending time with her. It makes.. My life interesting. Aish this girl is messing me up. I should stop taking about her if not my mind will go totally bonkers. I'll write to you sometime ! 
 
Always wise, <---- NEW ONE ! 
Kim Kibum ( key ! )
 
~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys ! 
I'm sorry for not updating 
Really. 
I said I would update.. Two said ago..
But... Welllll
I was addicted to a show called 
Ma boy.
It's a 3 episode drama
And it's really worth your time..
Especially when you see
SUN WOONG ! *_*
He's so...
AKDKSKODCKSKJDLF
PERFECT.
And now, 
I'm rewatching princess hours. 
Or you all may call
" Goong " 
Hehe. I'm just trying to use my last bit of resting time to laze around.
As most if you know,
I have national exams in September.
And right now in having the June holidays here In Singapore. 
And the first, half of second and last week of June, I have lessons. 
WHERE DID THE HOLIDAY WENT TO :(
So I hope all of you understand. 
Hehe
THANK YOU FOR READING MY RANTINGS.
I'll understand if you all skip all the way.
^^ 
Anywayssss, 
IM off to watch my shows ~ 
Thanks for reading ! 
Do comment and subscribe all right ?
It would really make me more .. Inspired to write as I know people are waiting for my updates ! 
THANK YOU !