First day. ( part 1 )

-- FATED --

 

( Hyeyeong's POV ) 
 
" calm your nerves. Calm your nerves. " I chanted to myself as I look up ahead at the school Infront of me. 
 
Finally. The school that I had wanted to go to since forever is now Infront of me. 
 
I bit my bottom lips in nervousness and smoother out my new school vest. I took a deep breath and walk towards the entrance.
 
 " KYAAAA !! EXO-K IS IN SCHOOL TODAY ! " I heard someone shout and turn to see Exo-k cooly walking towards the gates. 
 
Pshh.. So now they are acting all cool huh ? Kai then flip his hair and smiled at all the fangirls. I rolled my eyes and notice that all their hands are in their pockets.
 
 I hid behind a fangirl and peep at them hoping they won't see me. " OH ! HYEYEONG ! " I heard Sehun shout and look up to see him walking towards me.
 
 " ah . Stupid Oh Sehun. " I said under my breath and turn around walking towards the opposite direction. " HYEYEONG !! HYEYEONG !!! " Sehun continue shouted and I heard approaching foot steps from behind me.
 
 " . " I mumbled and started running as fast as I could. " HYEYEONG !! DON'T RUN AWAY ! " I heard Sehun shouted and smiled to myself. This is fun. I turn a corner and bang into someone.
 
 " Owww. " the person said as he fell on the floor. " OMO.. I'm so sorry.. Are you okay ? " I ask and help the person up. " yeah.. I guess.. But my banana milk did not survive. " he said and sigh. 
 
I turn and saw his milk on the floor.. Spilled. I quickly dig I side my bag and took out the banana milk I bought this morning.
 
 " Here. Have this. " I said and offered him the banana milk. His eyes widen and he smiled at me widely.
 
 " really ? THANKS !! " he said and took the banana milk. " HYEYEONG !! YOU BETTER STAY THERE ! " I heard D.O shouted this time and quickly stood up. 
 
" PSHH. THE MORE I WON'T STAY ! " I shouted and look the guy. " you sure you will be- " I was being cut off with the guy pulling me and running away to the back of the corner stairs. 
 
" what are you doing ? " I ask the guy and look at him weirdly. " You're Hyeyeong ? Jung Hyeyeong ?! " The guy ask and look at me shock. 
 
I nodded and frown. " yeah.. Why ? " I said cautiously. " OMO !! BANANA MILK NOONA !!! " He shouted and started jumping around.
 
 " you.. You are Taemin ? " I ask shocked. I only know him for a day and I met him already ? Wow. This.. Is really such a coincidence. He nodded and held my hand. " OMO ! I'm so excited !!! But wait.. Noona.. You told key hyung your name already ? " He ask and look at me panicky.
 " yeah.. I did.. Why ? " I ask and frown. " OMO. But Key hyung is also in this school... And if he sees you in real life.. And knows that you are Hyeyeong, he might fall for you for your looks ! " Taemin said and frown. 
 
" my looks ? " I said and touch my cheeks. " yeah ! My banana milk Noona is pretty !! " Taemin said and smiled alittle before thinking deeply.. 
 
" I think... AH ! I GOT IT !! Tell Key hyung that.. Your name is Aeyeong.. Not Hyeyeong ! It sound similar.. Say that the message has an autocorrect ! " Taemin said and look at me with sparkling eyes.
 
 " hmm.. It seems alright to me.. And it will be fun !! Haha. It's like being two person ! " I said and smiled at him brightly. 
 
" YEAH ! I wonder who will key hyung fall for ! " Taemin said and rub his chin. " hmm.. I hope it's not me. " I said as I tap my chin. And we both burst out laughing. 
 
" Noona ! You're so funny ! I'm so lucky to have a banana milk Noona like you ! " Taemin said and poke the staw in his banana milk and started drinking it.
 
 " hey !! That was my banana milk ! " I said and frown. " well you gave it to me ! " Taemin said and stuck out his tongue. I frown and sip the banana milk he is holding. " OH IT JUST TASTE SO GOOD ! " I said out loud and smiled at Taemin. 
 
" uhm.. Noona. You just drink on the straw I was drinking just now. " Taemin Said and look at me awkwardly. 
 
" ohh.. So ? " I said and look at him with a raise eyebrow. " uhm.. Isn't that.. An indirect kiss ? " He said an look down on the floor. " indirect kiss ? Oh why take it so seriously ? I'm your Noona aren't I ? " I said and showed him my eye smile. 
 
" uh.. Yeah.. " Taemin said and gave me the banana milk. " you can have it. I drank one today already. " Taemin said and gave me the bottle of banana milk. " if you say so... " I sai and took the banana milk sipping it while closing my eyes enjoying the taste. 
 
" Ahh.. Taemin ah I don't know why you would give me the remaining. It taste so good ! " I said and open my eyes. Ohh.. Taemin is gone. " Taemin ? " I said out loud and look around. " TAEMIN ?! " I shouted.. No reply.. AISH.. That kid.
 
( Taemin's POV )
 
" OH IT JUST TASTE SO GOOD ! " Hyeyeong Noona said and smiled at me. I look at the straw and look back at Hyeyeong Noona.
 
 " uhm Noona.. You just drink on the straw I was drinking just now. " I said and look at her... Awkwardly. " oh.. So ? " Hyeyeong Noona look at me and raise her eyebrow. 
 
I gulp and avoided eye contact. " uhm.. Isn't that.. An indirect kiss ? " I said and look down in the floor. " Indirect kiss ? Oh why take it so seriously ? I'm your Noona aren't I ? " Hyeyeong Noona said and showed me her eyesmile.. Which made me alittle nervous.. 
 
" uhm .. Yeah " I said and hand out to her the banana milk. " you can have it. I drank one today already. " I said and place the banana milk on her hand. " if you say so... " Hyeyeong Noona said and gave me a weird look before taking a sip of the banana milk and closing her eyes. 
 
I need to get out of here .. FAST. I quickly ran into the hallway and hide inside a empty locker. I don't know what's wrong with me. 
 
It's so weird that I'm conscious about an indirect kiss and being kinda nervous Infront of someone.. Maybe because I just met Hyeyeong Noona today.. 
 
" TAEMIN ?! " I heard Hyeyeong Noona shouted and walk out. I held my breath. Not wanting to be found out with me reacting like this.
 
 I saw Hyeyeong Noona pass by through the hole of the locker. When I was sure she was gone, I quickly came out and took a deep breath. Ugh.. I shouldn't have held my breath.
 
 " Taemin !! " I turn and saw Key hyung. " oh hyung ! " I said and walk towards him. " where were you ? We were finding you for the past 15 minutes ! " Key hyung said and fold his arms while twisting his lips. 
 
" hehe.. I was .. Somewhere. " I said and gulp. " hmm... Why were you in the locker just now ? " Key ask and squinted his eyes at me.
 
 " w-what ? I wasn't ! " I said and avoided eye contact with him. " aww come on. The locker is freaking open and you were out here Infront of it breathing quickly. So isn't that already obvious ? " key said and whack my head. 
 
" oww don't be so violent hyung.. It hurts you know. " I said rubbing my head. " don't try to change the subject. Now. Out with the truth ! " key said and snap his fingers. 
 
" I was... Running away from a Noona. "I said and look down on the floor. " A Noona ? Like a fan girl that has a crush on you ? " Key ask and look at me shock. 
 
" NO ! DON'T COMPARE MY NOONA WITH THOSE GIRLS ! " I shouted and frown at key. " whoa. Cool down Maknae. What's with the big outburst ? " Key ask and scratch his head. " I-I don't know... AISH ! SOMETHING IS SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH ME ! " I shouted and ruffled my hair.
 
 " whoa whoa.. I think there is too. Why not let's go over an grab some banana milk so you would cool down ? " Key ask and smiled at me.
 
 " nah.. I need to think about stuffs. Sorry hyung. " I said an scratch my head walking away. Something is seriously wrong with me. 
 
Why did I reacted to Noona that way ? And why did I have an outburst on key hyung ? AISH. So complicated. Maybe it's because I just knew Hyeyeong Noona yesterday and I'm conscious... Yeah that's it ! And the outburst... Probly because she is my banana milk Noona.. YEAH ! That's it ! 
 
" YES ! FINALLY ! " 
 
I shouted out loud and smiled widely I solved it ! Okay now banana milk time ! I thought to myself and walk to the canteen with a huge grin. 
 
*********
Dear diary,
 
Guess who I saw on the first day of my new school ? MY BANANA DONGSEANG TAEMIN ! Yeah.. I'm like locking myself in the toilet writing now....heheh. But he ran away from me.. And I can't find him.. AT ALL. ARGH. That kid. He is so gonna super regret it ! Argh. Oh and guess what ? Exo-k was acting all cool like . Haha ! It's so funny to see them like this. Yeah I know they are like SUPER POPULAR in the school. But.. Acting cool ? Haha ! Not their style.. Unless in TV and stuff. They are a bunch if crazy but fun people. It's kinda weird sitting here on the toilet bowl writing... I'll write again tonight ! Bye ! 
 
Always here,
Hyeyeong. 
 
*********
 
Dear diary, 
 
Okay. So in like desperate to write right now so I'm sitting on top of a toilet bowl writing. Yeah it's insane and it will freaking dirty my uniform but.. This is an emergency !! And it's about the Maknae. I think.. There is something seriously wrong with him. See.. The thing is. He told me he was hiding from a Noona. So it was most probly a fangirl Noona no ? But the crazy thing is.. When I ASK... I ASKED if she was a fangirl.. He BURST. THE MAKNAE BURST AT ME. THE ALMIGHTY KEY. Okay. So maybe Im alittle angry that he burst at me.. I mean.. Who would do that to the almighty key ?! And one more MIRICLE that Taemin did. He.. Rejected.. BANANA MILK. THAT IS JUST.. WOW. I mean. He never did. It was crazy it was as I Taemin has a crush. Wait.. Maybe.. He does have a crush on the Noona that why he hide from her just now ! And.. He got protective when I say about her.. !! OH MY GOSH. The Maknae was not lying when he told me he like somebody ! But.. This could all be.. Another reason. ARGH. This is so complicated ! I'll write to you tonight ! It stinks here.. Bye !! 
 
Always talking,
Kim Kibum ( Key !! )
 
~~~~~~~~~
 
Hey !! 
Sorry for not updating for SOOOO long :(
I was like.. Kinda addicted to maple ! 
The new job rawks :3 so yeah..
Oh and it's NEW YEAR EVE ! HAPOY JEW YEAR EVE ^^
Oh and.. MY FRIEND GOT THE BOYFRIEND TICKET ! :/
They are coming here on march 16.. 
I WANNA SEE THEM BADLY.
AISH.
Haha ! Okay.. I think I should stop my gibberish. 
Hope that you all like this chapter ^^
Thanks for reading :D
till next Chapter ! 
BYE BYEE ~ ^^