Now they know.

-- FATED --

 

( key's Pov )
 
I closed my eyes and just when I wanted to inch my finger down to press call, the door to my room burst open. Making me jump " oh my gosh " I shouted out and held my beating heart. 
 
" what the hell ?!! " I snapped and look up at the door to see Onew. " can you please knock before you enter ?! " I shouted again and put my phone on the bedside table, pushing the thought of calling Hyeyeong to the back of my mind. 
 
For the time being that is.
 
 " show some respect for you elders ! " Onew frown cutely at me and folded his arms " and okay. I will knock next time. " he added and unfolded his arms. " good. Okay. So what is it that is so important that you have to burst into my room so suddenly ? " I ask, calming myself down. 
 
" we all want lunch. " Onew quickly said and look outside the door. " eh... Yeah. We all want.. Lunch.. " Jonghyun's head popped in through the door frame following by Minho and Taemin's. " lunch ! " Minho and Taemin both chorused together.
 
 " lunch.. Okay... So.. Why are all of you telling me this ? " I ask and raised an eyebrow. " well.. Because we want you to come with us ! " Onew said cheerfully and walk towards me. " yeah ! Lets all go for lunch together ! " Taemin shouted enthusiastically and ran into my room towards me and grab my arm.
 
 " yeah. It's been long since we last eat together. Minho added and walk into the room with Jonghyun, taking my other arm. 
 
" what- " " LETS GOOO ! " Taemin cut me off and all of them started pulling me out of the room and the dorm. What are all of them talking about ? Didn't we just ate breakfast together ? I frowned, feeling more confused then ever.
 
( Taemin's Pov )
 
" so what do you all want to eat ? " Key hyung ask looking around the street. Three heads turn and look at me right away. " uhh.. " I gulp and look nervously away.
 
 " Beef. Lets eat steak. " I suggested. Key turn to me frowning. " I would prefer if we ate something- " " OKAY BEEF THAT'S SETTLED. IT'S SECOND TO CHICKEN ANYWAYS. " Onew shouted, saving me once again. And key, was once again, being pulled towards a steak house. 
 
---
 
" you own us big time Taemin. " Minho whispered under his breath while keeping his smiling facade on, taking a sip of soju. " I know. " I mumbled under my breath and poke my steak. 
 
" And you better don't bring this too far, even if That girl really did get the note tied to the ballon and was coincidentally in your school. 
 
You know what type of personality key has. " he whispered softer this time and put a piece of steak into his mouth, chewing it slowly. I felt my whole body freeze and looked at key. 
 
I felt a lump in my throat and bit my bottom lips, cold sweat breaking out. " I.. I'll try. " I whispered back and started eating my now bland steak. Maybe telling the rest of shinee about Hyeyeong being Aeyeong was a bad thing. 
 
But I can't deny that they really helped out alot since the morning. I poke the half eaten steak using my fork, all my appetite gone. " yah, Lee Taemin. Stop playing with your food. " Key snapped and frown at me.
 
 I nodded solemnly and started eating the steak again. Honestly, I really wished I had never had that great idea of pranking key with the two identities of Hyeyeong. 
 
Maybe if I had knew that I will feel so terrible with the guilt and all, I wouldn't have pranked him. At all. I stop eating again and started poking the steak with the utensil in my hand, Onew, Jonghyun and Minho's reaction when I told them about Hyeyeong played in my mind. 
 
* Flashback * 
 
" WHAT ?!!! " Onew, Jonghyun and Minho all shouted together looking me with the Are-You-Crazy faces. " It was just for fun... " I murmured and pouted. " but but !! You know key !! He hate people who goes behind his back ! " Jonghyun shouted softly and frown at me.
 
 " I know that.. But.. I didn't know that it would actually go this far.. " I whispered and look down on the floor, playing with my hands. " says the person who started the prank. " Jonghyun whispered and glared slightly at me.
 
 " oh come on Jonghyun if you get the chance to prank key like that, would you ? " Onew ask and raised an eyebrow at Jonghyun. Jonghyun just look look away and all of us took it as a yes. 
 
" so what now Taemin ? " Minho look at me with questioning eyes. " well... I just gave him Hyeyeong's Number and I think... He is suspecting already. " I said looking up at them again. 
 
" WHAT ? " Onew shouted and look us me with horror. " we can't let him find out yet ! You will die Taemin ! " he shouted softly. " that's why I'm telling you all these now ! To help me ! Distract him stop him from calling ! " I explained waving my hand all around doing some weird hand gestures. 
 
" ooh.. Then.. We better be quick ! I'll go first and tell him we are hungry ! " with that, Onew ran out of the room and burst into Key's room. 
 
* flashback ends *
 
" LEE TAEMIN ! DONT PLAY WITH YOUR FOOD ! " Key shouted again. I snap out if my daze and quickly stuff the steak into my mouth. Key is seriously scary. I really don't know what will happen to me once he know about the prank. I shuddered and glance at key's furious face. Well.. Lets not think until there.. For now. 
 
******
 
Dear Diary,
 
I'm risking the chances of getting found out that I keep a diary. Risky yes. But I really need to write. I'm currently bending with my upper body under the table and my lower body, still in the chair. Yes it's in a super duper awkward position... Maybe giving tying my shoelace as an excuse was not the best. But whatever, I should get to the point right now, before any of them figure out anything. I still wasn't able to make that call to Hyeyeong. And just now, I was being dragged, yes, DRAGGED. By the four of them. How dare they drag me ?! Aish, they are just horrible, horrible dorm mates I tell you !! Hearing them snore every night is already enough and now this ? DRAG ME ? WHAT DO THEY THINK I AM ? SOMEONE TO BULLY ?! Someone to.. Bully.. Wait.. I am always letting them push around me. HORRIBLE PEOPLE. H O R R I B L E. oh oh oh no ! Minho is calling me. Better get up. MY BACK ! AHH 
 
with a very sore back,
Kim Kibum ( Key ! ) 
 
*******
 
Dear diary, 
 
I guess you can call today a lazy day for me. I had nothing to do and mostly, I was panicking that key might call me.. As Hyeyeong. I can't let that happen.. It will be obvious that I'm Aeyeong too.. Through my voice from the phone. Sigh.. Why is this so hard. I can't let our friendship go.. I'm afraid. I'm afraid of loosing key, as a friend. I really don't know what to do now diary. What should I do ? Should I tell him it was a prank and I'm Aeyeong and Hyeyeong at the same time ? But it will spoil our friendship.. It will be..Ruined. And I can't loose key. He understands me, although all he does is to tease me.. But still.. Why is it so hard ? 
 
Always here,
Hyeyeong. 
 
------
 
Hey guys !!! 
Sorry for not updating for so long !
And sad to say, I'll be on a 
Semi-hiatus. 
I'll still update though but..
It will be really slow.
I really can't help it.. My national exams are next week.. And honestly, I don't think I'm prepared enough..
I'm air sorry guys. :( 
I hope you all won't unsubscribe >< !! 
But if you do, I understand :(
I hope that you all enjoy reading this chapter ! 
Cya all soon..
Hopefully