History class

-- FATED --

 

( Hyeyeong's POV )
 
" HYEYEONG ! " I heard someone shout and was being attack by a hug. " OH SEHUN ! GET OFF ME ! " I shouted and push him away. " why are you so grumpy yeong ah ? " He said and pinch my cheeks. 
 
I slap his hand away and glared at him. " because of you. " I said and walk away. " yeong !! I'm serious why are you so grumpy ? " He ask and walk beside me.
 
 " because of the stupid English teacher ! He ask me to converse with him in English and when I know how to answer everything, he started to get all grumpy at me and targeting me. HE IS CRAZY ! " I shouted and ruffled my own hair. 
 
" ohh.... " Sehun said and just look Infront. " yah. Oh Sehun. Can you take your hands out of your pocket ? It's kind of weird seeing you like this. " I said and gestured to how he dressed himself. 
 
" what ? Think that I'm cool ? " he said and smirk at me. " pshh no way man I think he's cooler " I said and pointed to a guy with geek specs messed up hair and small eyes. 
 
" WHAT ?! ARE YOU SERIOUS ?! " he shouted and look at me with a shock face. " duh. " I said and continue walking.
 
 " WHAT ?! Yeong ah. I think you need to get your eyes fixed ! " He said and face palmed. " why should I ? " I ask and look at him weirdly.
 
 " well.. I'm so hot and he is.. So.. So .. Urgh " Sehun said and shuddered. " you oh Sehun hot ?! Oh please. Don't make me puke. " I said and rolled my eyes. 
 
" HEY ! I'm really hot okay ! " Sehun said Flip his hair. " oh gosh. Sehun don't make me puke seriously. And the flip hair thing. Ask Kai to stop it too. It's so.. Urgh.. " I said an shuddered. " hey... You know that hurts ? " Sehun said and look at me while clinching his heart.
 
 " what hurts ? " I said and turn to him. " bringing Kai into our private conversations. " He said and pouted. " yeah sure. Whatever. " I said and walk into my class. Surprisingly, Sehun don't follow. Oh well.. More private times then.
 
( Key's POV )
 
" and that was why North Korea and South Korea got separated. " the history lecturer said and I slouched. Bored at his lessons. 
 
History . Why do we need to know history anyways ? I mean it already over.. Din't our parents teach us to let go of the past ? I sigh again and ruffled my hair. " Key oppa ! " I heard someone whispered- shout. I turn around and saw Jessica waving at me. I smiled at her alittle and turn back to the front.
 
 Not interested in talking to her. Instead, I took out my phone and started texting my text buddy. 
 
To: Jung Hyeyeong
From : Kim Kibum.
 
ANNYEONG HYEYEONG ! \(^.^) I'm like super bored in class now. Watcha doing text buddy ? Flirting with guys ? Kekeke !! 
 
I press sent and smiled to myself. " key oppa !!! " I heard Jessica whispered again and felt a paper ball hit my head. I sigh and pick the paper ball up unfolding it and reading it's contents  
 
KEY OPPA ! :3
 
Hehe ~ ANNYEONG ! I'm so bored right nowww ! Wanna chat ? Hehe ~ oh and want to have lunch together later ? * bats eyelids * hehe ~ I know you would want to ! And don't use phone in class oppa ! It's no good why if teacher catches you ? :( anywaysssss throw this back to me if you wanna talk and have lunch with me ! >3< 
 
Jessica ;)
 
I shuddered at the way she is flirting with me. It's so disgusting. I turn back to look at we and she batted her eyelash at me.
 
 I took the paper crumple it and threw it Stright into the dustbin. I smirk at her one last time and turn back to the front. I took out my phone and started toying with it waiting for Hyeyeong's reply.
 
 As if there was telepathy between her and me, my phone vibrated with a message from her.
 
From: Jung Hyeyeong 
To: Kim Kibum
 
IM NOT FLIRTING YOU CRAZY.I'm super bored in class now ! oh and !!! KIBUM !! Yesterday there was an autocorrect on my name. I'm suppose to be Jung AEYEONG not Hyeyeong ! always the stupid auto-correct -.- 
 
I laugh silently at her message and type a reply to her after changing her name in my phone. 
 
To : Aeyeong PABO
From : Kim Kibum 
 
Kekeke ! Haha ! Your phone is seriously funny. FEMALE NOAH ARK ~ your really a PABO !! Kekek ~ anyways, what subject you're having now ? 
 
I click sent and almost immidietly, I recieved a reply. 
 
To : CRAZY BUM
From : Aeyeong PABO
 
YAH ! IM NOT THE FEMALE NOAH ! STUPID BUM >< and HOW DARE YIU PUT MY NAME AS PABO ! CRAZY BUM !!! TCH ! Oh and Im having history lessons. Super boring teacher -.- URGHH.
 
HOW DARE SHE CALL ME STUPID BUM ? CALLING THE ALMIGHTY KEY STUPID BUM ? The nerves ! Oh and history class ! It's the same as mine !! 
 
To : Aeyeong PABO
from : CRAZY BUM
 
YAH THE NERVES OF YOU TO CALL ME STUPID BUM ?!?! YOU ARE GONNA REGRET FEMALE NOAH ! >:( History ?! OHHH !! I'm also in history class !! What school ? 
 
I click sent and somehow.. I hoped that she was in my school and class IT'S GONNA BE FUN TEASING HER ! 
 
To : CRAZY BUM
from : Aeyeong PABO
 
YAH ! STOP IT WITH THE FEMALE NOAH CRAZY BUM. If NOT YOU'LL BE THE ONE TO REGRET ! >< What school I'm from ? Wellllll I WON'T TELL YOU YOU CRAZY BUMMMMMM ! 
 
AISH ! This girl. It's better if she is not from my school. So that I will still stick to my reputation and not some CRAZY BUM.
 
To : Aeyeong PABO
From : CRAZY BUM
 
AISH ! YOU THIS PERSONNNN ! Fine ! Don't tell me which school you're from ! It's not like I want to be in the same school as you ! It will spoil my reputation. If someone know that in friends with a person like you ! HMPH ! >:/ 
 
I press sent and fold my arms while leaning on the chair pouting. She is... Such.. Such.. A FEMALE NOAH ! 
 
To : CRAZY BUM
From : Aeyeong PABO 
 
Hahaha ! KIBUMMMM ! You're so funny ! You sound like a diva ! And I did not say I want to be in the same school as youuuu ! Maybe you'll figure out someday which school am I from ! But let me give you a clue ! Do you want it ? I'm being kind right now ! 
 
I smile at the message and typed a quick reply
 
To : Aeyeong PABO
From : CRAZY BUM
 
SUREEEEEE ! Tell meeeee !! PALI ! I WANT TO GUESS IM SURE I CAN GUESS IT ! 
 
Almost immidietly, I recieve a message from her. 
 
To : CRAY BUM
From : Aeyeong PABO
 
haha !! Okay ! The clue is....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My school is in SEOUL. >:)
 
" AISH !!! " I shouted out loud an stood up making my chair tumble over and hitting the flour with a loud ' BOOM ' " KIM KIBUM ! OUT OF THE CLASS NOW ! " Me shim shouted and pointed his finger at the door. The class started snickering and I quickly walk out of the door with embarrassment. AISH ! THE FEMALE NOAH IS SOOOOO GONNA GET IT.
 
*********
 
Dear diary,
 
TODAY WAS CRAY. YES CRAZY. No it's not about the Taemin thing. I CAN'T FIND HIM ANYWHERE TODAY. And I saw Kibum. I don't like to call him key. It sounds... Like.. I don't know.. Weird. But yeah. I'll call him Key whenever I want. Or not. Oh whatever. Haha ! He was soooo stupid the CRAZY BUM. He can't take a prank ! He just shouted out loud in class after I sent him a " clue " of which school I'm from and he got chase out of class ! OHMY GOSHH ! I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING ! It's super funny ! It's kind of fun playing two person ! Aeyeong and Hyeyeong ~ !! Oh and I'm going to live in a dorm starting tomorrow ! I wonder who will my bunk mate be. Hope it's not someone like Jessica. She was super flirting with key and it made me laugh like a super alot ! Oh I just called Kibum key ! Oh well ! Haha in being hyper and random right now ! I should go and sleep if not.. I don't know I might get more hyper then how I already am ! Write to you tomorrow or something ! Bye ~ !! 
 
Always here,
Hyeyeong.
 
*********
 
Dear diary,
 
IM SO PISSED OFF TODAY. ARGH THAT STUPID FEMALE NOAH. She made me have DETENTION ! FREAKING DETENTION and I was planning to go to the mall after school !!! ARGH PLAN RUINER ! It was soooo super embarrassing being chase out of the class ! ARGH ! SHE IS SOOOO GONNA GET IT ! STUPID FEMALE NOAH. Wait a sec.. Noah... Is suppose to be... Good ! So I must change name for her.. Hmm how about.. Female dog ? Nah.. That's for Jessica. face ? Nah.. Too common. PABO ? Too common too... AH ! I THINK I GOT IT !!! BUTTHOLE ! YEAH ! THATS GREAT ! STUPID BUTTHOLE ! OHHH this is sooo fun ! I should be off to rid her of her sleep ! This is going to be soooo interesting ! I'll write to you tomorrow or some other time ! Bye ! 
 
Always talking,
Kim Kibum ( KEY ! )
 
---------
 
HEY GUYS :)
Hehe yeah I finally updated xD
It took kinda long ? :x
I'm not sureee I forgotten actually ><
Haha ~
Anyways I don't have much to say..
And I'm freezing ...
Super cold.
No.. Not really the weather problem
It's the air-con
HAHA !
Anyways, 
I should go back to my home works.
Tons if them still left O_O
AISH.
Hope you all enjoyed this chapter ! 
Thanks for reading ! BYE ^^