Talk.

-- FATED --

 

( Key's pov )
 
" Hey... why are you crying ? Crying will only make people ugly. " i said ad approach the girl who was sobbing. 
 
" i dont really care. " she replied and look up at me. " fine. Then do you need someone to talk to ? " i ask and sat down beside her.
 
 " yeah.. But i dont really know you. " she said and played with her fingers while sobbing. " well.. We can be friends. " i stated and look at her. 
 
" i guess we could. " she said and look up to the sky. " so... Whats wrong ? " i ask again and this time, she turn and look at me. " its a long story. Are you sure you want to hear it ? " she ask and blink tears away from her eyes.
 
 " y-yeah. Why not ? " i said trying to keep calm. Its not that easy you know.. Especially if youre talking to a cute girl. " okay then. " she said and sigh. 
 
After a few minutes of silence, she began. " well.. You see. Me and this guy.. Are good friends. We know each other through my job. And we are close. Like.. Reallyyyy close. " she said. And look at me. I nodded and gestures for her to continue.
 
 " we have known each other for quite long and- " " let me guess. Unrequited love ? " i guessed and look at her. " what ?! " she look at me with a frown on her face. " there is no unrequited love ! I only see him as a good friend ! " she said and raise both her hands up in bewildment. 
 
" ohh... Okay. Sorry. Please continue. " i said emberassed. " as i was saying, me and him.. Seldom fight. Because we clicked very well. But then.. Just now.. I - " " you hugged a guy and he got jealous and you fight ! " i guessed again breaking her sentance.
 
 " well.. Something like that. But i did not hug ANY guy. " she said stressing on ANY. " ohh.. Then you hugged THE guy ? " i ask confused. " WHAT ? You have very wild imaginations Kim kibum ! But i ment, i DID NOT HUG ANY GUY. " she said and shake her head. 
 
" ahh.. I get it now. Wait how did you know my name ? " i ask and look at her. " you're in my class ? " she said and raised her eyebrows. " i am ? " i ask and started thinking if i saw her in class or not.
 
 " i just transfered today. " she said and bit her lips. " ahh.. Okay. Wait ! Get back to what you were saying ! " i said remembering the main topic. " oh right ! " she said and sigh. 
 
" so ? What happen after that ? " i ask curious at her. Curious about her story. " we fought. He said that i treat him like a someone i need when i have nobody. " she said and her eyes started to turn red. 
 
" well.. At least he is needed. " i said and strug.. Trying to loghuen up the mood. " its not helping you know. " she said and glance at me. " what doesnt help ? " i ask acting blur. " your cold sense of humor. "She said and shook her head. 
 
" at least you noticed. " i stated and smiled. " whatever. " she said and throw her head back and wipe the tears on her eyes away.
 
 " you never said finish. What exactly happen to you and the guy you so called hug ? " i ask and look at her.
 
 " i did not hug him ! We were wanting to walk around the school. He was going to bring me around the school. You know show me around. " she said and started doing gestures
 
 " ahh... But how did the other.. Guy.. The one that got you know.. All jealous came in ? " i ask and scratch my head. " The other guy.. The one you thought i hug .. Brought me to the front gate to start the school tour. And then the other guy came in and started everything. He said he would bring me around instead. But i refused and he became.. All worked up. " she said and look dwn on the floor. Bitting her lips. 
 
" Well... If i were him i would be angry too.. I mean.. I know you longer then that guy and you choose to follow that guy instead of me ? " i reasoned and frown.
 
 " i know. But i promised the other guy i would follow him. And im someone who keeps her words. " she said and look up at me with tear filled eyes. 
 
" well thats .. Understandable i think.. But what dod he say to make you so... " i said and gestured to her. " he said that i take people for granted. We went through so much and.. Having a great friend say this to you hurts. " she said and look down. 
 
" whoa. He must be realllyyy jealouse. " i said stressing on really. " Jealouse ? " she ask and look at me blinking. " yeah jealouse. " i said and nodded. She just comtinued lookong at me and blink. 
 
" oh come on ! Dont tell me you dont know what is jealouse ! " i said and made a weird face. " i know.. But. Sehun jealouse ? Of me ? " she said and tap her chin. 
 
" yeah. He likes you doesn't he ? " i said and twisted my lips. " no... I think not.. " she said and frown seeming in thought. " how would you know ? " i ask her and raise my eyebrows.
 
 " he never confess ? " she said and scratch her head. " aish ! Even if he never confess, it doesnt means that he doesnt like you ! " i said and ruffled my hair.
 
 " but i really think he doesnt like me in .. That way. " she said and tap her chin again. " aish ! Youre dense. SO DENSE. " i shouted towards the end and folded my arms.
 
 " AM NOT ! " she shouted and glared at me. " YOU ARE YOU ARE YOU ARE ! " i shouted and glared back at her. 
 
" AM NOT AM NOT AM NOT ! " she shouted too and folded her arms. " AISH ! I SAY YOU ARE MEANS YOU ARE ! " i shouted and stick out my tongue. " AM NOT ! YOURE NOT ALWAYS RIGHT ! " she said and stick her tongue out at me too. 
 
" BUT YOURE STILL DENSE ANYWAYS ! " i shouted and scrunch up my face. " ARGH. YOU KIM KIBUM ! " she shouted and turn her back to me. 
 
" MEHHH ! " i stick out my tongue and pick up an apple from the floor and threw it at her. " YAH ! " she shouted and turn around to look at me. I stick out my tongue at her and laughed. 
 
She pick up the apple and look stright at me. " you wouldnt ! " i said and glared at her. "   Kibum, do you want to know something about me ? " she ask and look at the apple. " what ? " i ask and gulp. " im a master at aiming. 
 
" she said calmly and smirk at me. " yeah ? So what ? " i ask trying to look all cool with it. " so THIS ! " she shouted and threw the apple right at my gut. 
 
" AHHHH ! " i shouted in pain and drop down on the floor. " ONE FOR HYEYEONG AND ZERO FOR KIBUM ! " she shouted, giggled and ran off. " YAH ! " i shouted and squinted my eyes at the pain below my waist. " ouch " i murmered and pouted. 
 
*********
 
Dear diary,
 
KEY ! HE ! he is a retard ! Argh !! But at least i got my revenge by hurting his gut ~ hehe ! Its just too bad for him if he cant have a child next time. But then again... He did comfort me alot. I guess he does have his pros and cons. But the real him and the through phone him seems kind of different. But his cold sense of humor stays the same. Maybe knowing him was not such a bad thing.. It makes my life more intresting. Oh and ! He said sehun likes me ? Thats... ABSURB ! Sehun would never like someone like me ! He is so popular for goodness' sake ! But then again. I would never know. But to me currently, he woukd mever like me. Alright i shall go and disturb that CRAZY BUM ! Write to you whenever ! Bye ! 
 
Always here,
Hyeyeong. 
 
**********
 
Dear diary, 
 
ARGH ARGH ARGH ! That HYEYEONG ! IT ALSO THAY SHE HAVE ALMOST THE SAME NAME AS BUTTHOLE ! SHE FREAKING THREW A APPLE AT MY GUT ! CRAZY ! ARGH ! Wait. Maybe.. She is butthole.. Butthole was actually called Hyeyeong the first time no ? Hmm... Or maybe not. ITS A COMMON NAME THEN. ARGH ! ANYWAYS, SHE IS SOOOOO GOING TO GET IT ! WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW AN SHE WILL DIE ! DIEEEEEE ! ARGH ! CHOPPER TO SCHOOL TOMORROW ! I'll write to you again soon. GOING TO PLAN HOW TO KILL HER SLOWLY NOW ! Bye ! 
 
Always hating on Hyeyeong,
Kim kibum ( KEY ! )
 
--------------
Hey !!! ~ 
Sorry for not updating for so long :( 
I didn't have the time.. :/
And exams are next week >< !! 
I'll try to type faster though. 
And i hope that you all would understand if i update late.. Or seldom update. 
Ill make it up to you all .. One day !
Haha ~ 
Anyways, i bet you all saw shinee's dream girl eh ? 
ITS AWESOMEEEE
IM LOVING IT ALREADY :3
Oh and fire too ! 
Its just.. DAE TO DA BAK ! 
Haha !! 
I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter !! 
Thanks for reading. 
And sorry for any spelling errors..
Till next chapterrrr !! 
BYE BYEEEE ^^