Revenge.

-- FATED --

 

( Hyeyeong's pov ) 
 
" stupid key, stupid sehun.. Stupid.. EVERYONE ! " I shouted and kick a nearby locker. " argh this is so irritating ! " I shouted and ruffled my hair. Irritated. I look up at the empty hallway and pouted. Damn that Kim Kibum. Making It all embarrassing for me today. Damn him. Damn it all. I kick the locker again and thought back to the pranks he played on me. 
 
* flashback *
 
I was skipping to school after placing my luggage in the dorm room which I am staying at. People started pointing at me and whispering about me. I frowned and walk through the school gate to see... A huge banner that wrote. 
 
" I, JUNG HYEYEONG THE NEW TRANSFER STUDENT IS IN LOVE WITH KIM KIBUM, KEY. SARANGHAE KEY OPPA ! " I felt my jaw drop and I started blinking rapidly.
 
 THIS.IS.CRAZY. AISH ! THAT STUPID BUM. I thought to myself and shook my head letting my hair fall the side covering my face.
 
 " OH ! JUNG HYEYEONG ! " I heard someone shout and peep up to see key. AISH ! " HYEYEONG ! IM SORRY. BUT.. I HAVE NO FEELING FOR YOU. BUT I APPRICIATE YOUR FEELINGS ! " he shouted and gave me the innocent look. I glared at him and open my mouth to say something but was interrupted by some student.
 
 " Imagine her embarrassment ! "
 
 " she is super daring ! " 
 
" she is soooooo rejected " 
 
I shut my mouth and glared at key again before looking down again and speed walk to my classroom. But of course, that was not all. Once I reached my classroom, I sat down immidietly in my seat and hide my face. 
 
" HYEYEONG ! " I heard someone shout again and look up to see.. Key again. " COME HEREEE ~ " he cooed and wave for me to go there. I shook my head and frown at him. 
 
" COME ! " he said in a sharp voice and look sternly at me. AISH ! What An annoying person. I sigh and stood up, starting to walk towards him. " LOOK ! " he shouted and pointed to something behind me. I turn to see... 
 
Nothing. 
 
" OH MY GOODNESS ! HYEYEONG... LOOK AT YOUR SKIRT ! " key shouted and the whole class burst into laughter.
 
 " Hyeyeong. Mother Nature didn't warn you about today ? " key ask and smirked. " warn me what ? " I ask and turn to look at the back of my skirt. 
 
" OH MY GOSH. "
 
 i shouted and touch the red patch on my skirt. Wait.. Wait a moment.. My period had just ended two days ago.. So this means... I ran over and look at my chair to see red pain all over it. 
 
" KIM KIBUM ! YOU THIS !!!! .....DDONG ( ddong means poop in Korean ) " everyone started laughing again and I felt my face burning.
 
 " Noona " I heard someone else said and look up again to see Taemin walking towards me. He took off his long sleeve vest and tied it around my waist covering the red paint spot. " oh ... Taemin. " I said shock and look at him with a look of bewilderment. 
 
" come let's go and take a new change of uniform for you. " he said and held my shoulder gently pushing me out of the classroom. Key look at me and Taemin with shock in his eyes and a frown went across his face. 
 
" you know her ? " Key ask, stopping Taemin. Taemin simply nodded and continue walking seemingly to ignore key. He then look at me with the expression of ' what is going on ' I struggled and bit my lips looking at Taemin. 
 
* end of flashback. * 
 
Well.. I guess Taemin was pretty weird today. I thought and tap my index finger against my chin. I continued walking back to the dorm in a daze and accidentally bang into someone. 
 
" oh ! HYEYEONG ! " I heard the familiar annoying voice shouted and sigh while looking up. " so.... How's the RED SPOT ? "He ask and laugh out loud.
 
 " YAH KIM KIBUM ! YOU PABO ! " I shouted and hit his shoulder. " PSH ! YOU HYEYEONG ! " he said and did mehrong at me. " PSH YOU ! " I shouted and walk toward the dorm. 
 
" pabo Hyeyeong Pabo Hyeyeong Pabo Hyeyeong Pabo Hyeyeong " key kept repeating and poke me on the cheek." Urgh... You. Are. So. Irritating. " I said gritting my teeth.
 
 " BLAH BLAH BLAH ! HYEYEONG PABO HYEYEONG PABO HYEYEONG PABO " he continued going louder and louder. AISH. This is going to be a long night. 
 
**************
Dear diary, 
 
AISH ! That stupid Kim Kibum followed me all the way to my dorm room ! URGH ! Oh and.. I don't know if the school is too rich that they don't know where to flaunt their money... Or what, the dorm is... Just like a HOUSE. There's kitchen, toilet, BEDROOMS ! IT'S SO AWESOME ! Honestly, it's alittle just alittle bit better then my house ! Hehe ! But dn that Kim Kibum. He is LITERALLY MESSING UP MY KITCHEN. He says he cooks well. PSH ! AS IF ! I'll just have to wait and see though.. I guess. AISH ! HE IS SO ANNOYING ! 
 
Always here, 
Hyeyeong
 
***************
Dear Diary, 
 
MEHEHEHEE ! IM CURRENTLY AT HYEYEONG's DORM ! >:) and because I'm feeling soooooo happy, I decided to cook for her ~ see ! I'm so kind ! AHAHAHAHAH ! But somehow Aeyeong... Has gone.. MIA. Dang ! I want to tell her so much about Hyeyeong ! But I guess that will have to wait ! Hmm... Should I poison her food ? Add ALOT of salt ? Add ALOT of pepper ? Or.. Just normal ? Nah ! I should just cook normally ! And then she will know WHAT A GREAT CHEF I AM ! MWAHAHAHAHA ! 
 
Always cooking !! ,
Kim Kibum ( Key ! )
 
----------
Hey hey ~
Sorry for not updating ~ 
Today.. Is quite.. A.. Bad day... :/ 
Well.. Didn't all of you heard ? 
SHINee is going to disband... ><
I'm feeling super depressed now.. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Really depressed
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Really really. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HAHAHA ! HAPPY APRIL FOOLS ~ ;)
Okay. Maybe that was not funny...
OH WELL.
But there's really a bad news.
If you haven't heard, 
Jonghyun got into an accident
And no. I'm not joking this time.
I really hope he recovers well.. :/
Aish :(
Anywayssss,
Thanks for reading ! 
Hehe
See ya all on th next chapta ;D
:>
Byeeeeeee :DDD