Worried.

-- FATED --
( Hyeyeong's pov )
 
Biting my lips, I carried my book tightly against my chest and walk as fast I could down the hallway key is at, with my head down. " please don't see me. Please don't see me " I mumbled over and over again under my breath, quickening my steps. 
 
I let out a sigh of relieve and slower down a little. Man, that felt like I just crossed Han river.. Provided that it is filled with crocodiles. Well at least I am safe- " HYEYEONG !!! " I heard the oh - so - familiar voice and sighed.
 
 I really feel like face palming myself right now.
 
 I look Infront of me and realised the classroom wasn't that far. Maybe I should try.. I quickened my pace walking as fast as my short legs could carry me. 
 
" HYEYEONG !!! HYEYEONG !! " I heard him shout again and my speed walking turn into a sprint. " YAH HYEYEONG !! " I heard him scream and before I can force my legs to go any faster,  a hand grip my wrist, pulling me back. Due to the sudden force, I tumbled back and hit onto a hard chest. 
 
my lips, I look up and saw key looking at me. " why were you running away from me ? " he mumbled and frowned. I bit my bottom lips and pushed myself away from his chest.
 
 " well.. I.. I " I stuttered trying to think of an excuse. " you didn't practise the dance did you ?! " he narrowed his eyes at me and pursed his lips. I took in a deep breath and tried to compose myself.. And to look guilty. 
 
" well.. Yeah. " mumbled and let out a breath. " I KNEW IT ! " he screamed again and put his hands on his hips, looking at me with twisted lips. " From the first time I saw you, I knew you were never the hardworking type. Ugh. Just blame my luck being your partner. " he blew his bangs and crossed his arms, trying to look all pissed. 
 
" Kibum. " 
 
" what ? "
 
 " you know your acting skills are seriously... Fail ? " I said straightforwardly and look at him blankly. " what ? What are you talking about ? " he raised an eyebrow, scoffing. 
 
" well, if you want to look all pissed next time round, don't smile. It just gives everything away. " I give him a small smile and turn away to walk into the classroom. 
 
" YAH ! Jung Hyeyeong ! I wasn't smiling !! " he argued, semi shouting. I just raised my hand, give a little wave at him and smiled to myself. " keep denying that Kibum, just continue denying that. " I mumbled loud enough for him to hear and walk into the classroom settling down.
 
---
 
" HYE !!!! "I heard a familiar voice shouted and quickly turn. " BAEKHYUN ? " I shouted back and look around. " over here ! " I felt a tap on my shoulder and turn to see him smiling at me widely.
 
 " hey Baek ! " I smiled back and pulled him into a hug. He hugged me back slightly before pulling back and frown at me " yah ! Where have you been ? " his frown got deeper as he held my shoulders. 
 
" Just.. Around. " I mumbled and look away from him. " you didn't come for dance practise twice ! " he exclaimed, bewildered. " well.. I sort of overslept and - " " oh come on Hye ! How long have I known you ? " " eh... Four years ? " I muttered unsurely. 
 
" yah ! It's five years and one month ! " he exclaimed again and waved his hands around in weird gestures.
 
 " what ?! How are you so sure about it ? " 
 
" because I've counted it !! " 
 
" what ?! You're freaking me out Baek ! " 
 
" what wrong about counting the months and years of our friendship ? "
 
" well it's weird ! It feels like you're being a stalker ! " 
 
" ugh whatever ! But that's not the point ! I've known you for five years and although I know you are a super heavy sleeper and stuff but you never overslept for any dance lessons ! " he semi screamed at my face and folded his arms. I let out a sigh and twisted my lips.
 
 " Hyeyeong. It's not that I want to scream at you and stuff but, seriously, the audition is coming up ! " he said softly and put his hands on my shoulder, willing me to look at him. 
 
" the audition.. Wait when is the audition again ? " I said slowly holding my breath. " in a weeks time. "
 
" WHAT ?! "
 
----
 
" maybe I shouldn't go for the audition. "
 
" what ?! "
 
" no you can't do that ! "
 
" yah Jihye don't your dare not go " 
 
" you can't leave us like that ! "
 
" I'll smack you upside down if you do that "
 
" just go ! "
 
The six of them all said at the same time, leaning towards me. I let out a sigh and bit my bottom lips. " look. It's not that I don't want to go for the audition. It's just that there isn't enough- " 
 
" I can teach you ! " all of them chorused together cutting me off. " no it's no use it's freestyle dance ! " I semi shouted and the six of them flinched slightly. I let out another sigh and played with my smoothie's straw.
 
 " look. It's not that I don't want to go for the audition and stuff. But it's kind of impossible right now, judging from the time left and everything ! I might as well just give- "
 
" don't you dare let that word come out of your mouth ! " Beakhyun shouted and pointed his smoothie straw at me. 
 
" but- " 
 
" I won't hear about you giving up you hear me ? I don't care it there is not enough time, you don't have the skills all that . You can never give up you hear me ?! " he stood up from his chair and lean towards me with a frown carved on his face.
 
 " I... " I stuttered looking at him shocked. He signed and sat back down on his seat. " Hye, we just don't want to lose you. You're our only true friend.. Not like those other crazy backup dancers who participated just wanting to get close to us. You wanted to join because of your passion of dancing. And honestly, we would rather lose all our back up dancers then to lose you. " Beakhyun mumbled and the other five members nodded, agreeing to what Beakhyun said. 
 
I look up at him and bit my bottom lips. " do you understand where we are coming from ? " he ask and I nodded. " I will.. Go to this audition.. For you all. " I whispered and look up to them letting a small smile settle on my face. 
 
" but don't you all dare to drag me here and there anymore arraso ?! " I frowned and pointed at all of them one by one. They all chuckled and nodded. I smiled brightly at all of then and stood up.
 
 " alright. I have to go now. I'm meeting someone for dance lessons. " I rolled my eyes when the thought of having to meet key came into my mind. " NAE ! " they all chorused and waved. " good luck for practising ! " Suho shouted. I nodded and turn on my heels to walk to the dance building. 
 
----
 
" yah ! Yah !! YAH ! That isn't right ! You are suppose to move your body like this ! " Key shouted and moved his body smoothly to the beat. I watch his strong yet powerful move and suddenly felt self conscious.
 
 " AHHH ! Whatever. " I lied down flat on the floor and frowned. " Aish you this type of woman. YAH ! What's wrong with you ?! " Key shouted at the end and throw his bottle at me. I caught it and let out a sigh, sitting up. " nothing. " I said and open his bottle to took a huge gulp.
 
 " don't lie. And YAH THATS MY WATER ! " he snapped at the end and took his bottle away mumbling something about the germs in spreading under his breath. 
 
I look up to the ceiling and let out a depressed sigh. " it's about your audition isn't it ? " he suddenly said, shocking me. I snap my head to his direction and frowned at him. " how did you know ? "
 
 " I heard your conversation with Exo. " he strugged casually and played with his bottle. " ARE YOU STALKING ME ?! " I screamed, standing up. " WHAT ?! NO ! WHY WOULD I STALK YOU ?! " he screamed back and look up at me since he was sitting down.
 
 " HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT MY AUDITION THEN ?! " I screamed again, folding my arms. " WHATS WRONG ABOUT GOING TO A RESTAURANT AND EAT ? " he snapped and frown at me.
 
 " AS IF ! YOU WERE STALKING ME. " I shouted and wave my hand around. " ARE YOU STUPID OR JUST PLAIN DUMB ? I WOULD RATHER STALK THE MOST HORRIBLE PERSON ON EARTH THEN YOU. " he retorted back. I snorted and rolled my eyes. 
 
" yeah whatever. " I packed up my stuff and headed towards the door. " where are you going ? "
 
 " Somewhere you don't have to know STALKER ! " I screamed at the end and walk out of the room. " YAH ! I AM NOT A STALKER ! " " WHATEVER ! " I screamed back and headed towards another practise room.
 
----
Hey guys ! 
Okay first off, 
 
I AM SUPER DUPER UPER SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SUCH A LONG TIME. REALLY SORRY ! 
 
I was lazy and yeah.. Lazy..
And again, sorry. For the short chapter T.T
 
I'll try to update more and faster.. But well.. IM STARTING A JOB NEXT WEEK SO IM REALLY UGH. Yeah I'll try. Alright ! That's all !
 
Thanks for reading ! Do subscribe and comment alright ? It'll make my day ^^