Fight.

-- FATED --

 

( Hyeyeong's pov )
 
" Noona ! " I heard someone said and turn around to see Taemin sipping on banana milk and waving at me with a huge smile on his face. 
 
" oh Taemin ! We're have you been ? " I ask and walk towards him eyeing his banana milk. " don't you dare eye my banana milk, Noona ! It's mine ! " he said and take the milk out of my eyesight. 
 
" you know me too well Taemin. I said and sigh giving up. " anyway, want a tour around the school ? " he ask and smiled at me widely again. " a tour ? " I ask and tilted my head to the side.
 
 " yeah ! This school is... HUGE. So I guess you'll need one ! " he said and walk closer to me. " okay then banana milk lover, lead the way ! " I said and hook my arms with his. 
 
He smiled at me brightly and brought me to the first part if the school. And I mean literally.. He brought me to the GATE of the school.
 
 " seriously Taemin ?! When you said you will cover every spot you mean it literally ? " I ask and look at him with an eyebrow raised. " yeah ! So it will take the WHOLE day ! " he stressed the whole and smiled at me brightly again. 
 
" let's proceed from here shall we Noona ? " he said and stood up straight. " lea the way my Good man ! " I said and giggled. " HYEYEONG ! " I heard someone called me and the next second I was squeeze into a tight hug. 
 
" I missed you ! " the person said and hug me tighter. " oh sehun ! You just saw me ... Half an hour ago ? And you don't have to kill me with that hug of yours. " I said and pulled away from his hug. 
 
" No.. No ! You don't understand ! I will miss you everyday, every hour ever second, every milimeter second- " " okay okay, I get the point sehun.
You will miss me EVERYTIME ? Right ? " I said and raise my eyebrow at him.
 
 " right ! " he said and smiled widely at me with his teeth. I face palmed and sigh. " you're always cute no matter if you want to be or not. " I smiled lightly at him and ruffled his hair. " anyways, Sehun, meet Taemin. Taemin, Meet Sehun. " I said and introduce both of them.
 
 " Hyeyeong... Why does he look so much like Kai ? " Sehun ask me with round eyes. " I don't know.. Maybe they are related somehow or something.. " I said and strug.
 
 " wait..... Aren't you the one which took Hyeyeong away just now ? You were the one pulling her away ! " Sehun said and frowned while pointing at Taemin.
 
 " Noona wanted to run away from you anyways.. " Taemin said and scratch his head. " NOONA ? She is not your Noona !! " Sehun whined and frown at Taemin. " yes she is ! She agreed to be my Noona ! " Taemin argued and pouted. " Hyeyeong you agreed ? " Sehun ask and look at me shocked.
 
 " yeah... " I said simply and raised my eyebrow. " HOW COLD YOU ? YOU DON'T EVEN ALLOW ME TO CALL YOU NOONA ! " he pouted and glared at Taemin. " that's because you will always annoy me calling me Noona. And.. You are OLDER THEM ME ! " I stated and twisted my lips.
 
 " only by a few months ! " he said and pouted. " yeah it's still counted ! " I said and sigh. " it's so unfair ! " he said and pointed at Taemin.
 
 " I don't like him. Don't mix with him Hyeyeong ! Iets go Hyeyeong ! " Segun said and tried pulling me away. " hold it Sehun. I'm not going with you. And I promise to go around the school with Taemin already. " I said and pulled my hand away from sehun's
 
 " how could you Noona ? Because of him you are going to throw me aside ?! " Sehun frowned and raised his voice.
 
 " Sehun. I was and never am going to throw you aside. But I'm someone who keep her words. So please understand me Sehun. " I said and patted his shoulder.
 
 " just break your words this once can't you ? For me ? Or am I not important to you at all ? " Sehun said and scoff.
 
 " what the hell is wrong with you Sehun ?! The whole world doesn't revolve around you. I choose who I want to go with not you ! You're not my only friend Sehun. " I said trying to compose myself despite the anger building inside me. 
 
" nothing is wrong with me ! You're the one with something wrong ! I have known you longer then that guy and you choose to go around with him and not me ! What is your problem Hyeyeong ?! I'm not just someone for you when you need someone you know ! " he shouted and folded his arms glaring at me. 
 
" I was not and I never treated you like someone extra ! " I said a little hurt at what he just said. I had always treat him so well and he is saying this now ?!
 
 " as if ! You throw me away once you have a new friend what a great friend ! You know what ? You only take people FOR GRANTED ! " he shouted towards the end and glared at me. 
 
" yeah ! I take people for granted ! I abandon you ! I don't care about your feelings ! I'm rotten ! I'm plain rotten ! You happy now ? " I shouted and wipe away tears that started forming on my eyes. 
 
" w-wait.. A-are you crying ? " Sehun stuttered and look at me shocked. " so what if I am ? You shouldn't care ! I did such mean things to you. I should deserve all these shouldn't I huh ?! " I shouted and wipe off the batch of years flowing down my cheek.
 
 " n-no. I wasn't thinking right I - " 
 
" you don't need to explain. I don't want to see you right now. Just.. Don't come after me. Taemin you don't come after me too. " I said and ran towards the garden and took out my diary to write.
 
 After writing a few sentence, I burst out crying again. Sehun is just ... So mean.. " hey.. Why are you crying ? Crying will make people look ugly. " I heard someone said and I look up to see... Key.
 
**********
 
Dear diary, 
 
Sehun is just so mean ! He just made me cry and .. Honestly speaking I seldom cry. I don't know what the heck is wrong with him. After all those things we went trough he says I take him for granted ? It hurts so much.. He is just.. Plain mean ! I don't feel like writing anymore and I don't want to wet the book.. 
 
Always here,
Hyeyeong.
 
***********
Dear diary,
 
AISH ! That stupid butthole is not replying ! She must have gotten scared of me and decides to ignore my text >:) serves her right ! That B-U-T-T-H-O-L-E ! Haha ! I'm so smart thinking of this new nickname for her. It fits her soooooo well. The garden here is so peaceful. Wait wait... I hear someone crying.. I shall go and see who it is and maybe calm the person down or something ! The person is ruining the peace. 
 
Always talking,
Kim Kibum ( KEY ! )
 
--------
 
Heyy ~
Sorry for not updating :(
Test test test. 
They're a bother....
I have four this coming week..
Ain't it awesome :/
Ill try to update as fast as I can. 
Sorry if I'm slowwww ><
I can't help it. :/
Anyways... It's kind if a short update ?
I should extend the length of a chapter :p
How that you all liked this chapter !
Thanks for reading ! 
Cya all on the next chapter ^^
Byeeee :)