Everland.

-- FATED --

 

( Hyeyeong's pov ) 
 
I rub my eyes and I drag myself to school. Damn. I hate school days. " Hyeyeong.. " I heard someone said and turn around with half lidded eyes to see Sehun. 
 
" oh Sehun ah. " I said drowsily and scratch my head. " Im sorry. " he said and look all guilty. 
 
" what ? You're sorry ? For what ? You didn't- " images of what happen that day flash through my mind, reminding me of anger towards Sehun. 
 
" oh... Ohhh... " I said as I become more awake. " aish. Forget it. It seems like centuries ago. Just don't do that again. " I mumbled and tried straightening up but failed terribly. 
 
" don't worry about that. It's not going to happen again. " Sehun smiled brightly at me and hook his arms with mine.
 
 " oh and.. Hye, you look like you just walk out from a grave. " Sehun said and laugh. " I would rather be dead. So that I can sleep. " I replied lazily and sigh. 
 
Sehun chuckled and pulled me to walk faster. " yah ! Slow down. My legs ate failing me. " I said tiredly and rub my eyes.
 
 " hey wait. Wait. School is that way,. Why are we going the opposite direction ? " I ask, more awake now. " we are skipping school today. " Sehun said and smiled at me.
 
 " wait.. What ? We are ? " I look at him shocked. " he nodded and entwine his hands with mine. " wait ! Don't you have schedules later ? I have to report for practise later ! " I shouted, now fully awake.
 
 " it's just one practise ! " Sehun stated and pulled me harder. " but I will get scolded ! " I whined and tried stopping Sehun from dragging me. 
 
" LALLALALLAL " Sehun blocked me out and pulled me faster away. Impossible to do anything anymore, I have up trying to pull away and let him drag me to wherever. 
 
*********
 
" Everland ? " I asked, shock when we reach the entrance of the theme park. Sehun nodded as he purchased the tickets and hook his arms with mine again. 
 
" let's go ! " he said and pulled me in the theme park. " oh Sehun ! Wait ! " I shouted and stop him from pulling me any further.
 
 " I don't go to Everland with just anyone you know.. " I said and smirk alittle at him. " what do you mean ? " he ask and raise an eyebrow. 
 
" I will go around the theme park with you in one condition.. " I said and smirk at him wider. " what condition ? " he ask, tilting his head to the side. " you'll see. " I said and let out a laugh. 
 
*********
 
" WHOOOOO " I shouted as the wind blow hard on my face, enjoying the exhilaration. 
 
" KYAAAAAA ! ANI ANI UMMAAAAA !!! " Sehun shouted as the coaster dip down again. I laugh at Sehun's reaction as the coaster slowed down to go up to the highest of the highest peak. 
 
" yah ! You know that.. Im scared of coasters and this is your freaking condition ?! " Sehun whined and frown at me. " that is exactly why I want that as the condition ! " I laugh and ruffled his hair. 
 
He pouted and suddenly, his eyes widen and I swear I heard him gulp. I turn to look and saw the whole of Everland. 
 
" wow... So pretty. " I whispered to myself in awe. " yah ! Yah ! Yah yah yah ! Hye ! The coaster is going to dip. " he said and held my hand. " really ? " I look forward to see that we have already reach the peak.
 
 " OTTOKHAE ? It's so scary.. Oh no.. It's dropping its dropping its.. UMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ! " Sehun shouted as the coaster dip. 
 
I shouted out at the heart dropping feeling and held back Sehun's hand. The coaster then jerk to a stop as it reach the platform.
 
 " that was awesome ! " I shouted and look at Sehun who was already looking at me. " please.. Don't ever drag me here again. " he mumbled and let out a shiver.
 
 I laugh at his reaction and took my hand out of his. " come on. Lets go for other rides. " I said excitedly as I ran out if the coaster platform. I turn back to see Sehun stoning at the coaster seat, looking at his hands.
 
 " YAH OH SEHUN ! " I shouted, I smile forming on my lips. He turn around and look at me with a blank expression. 
 
" LAST ONE TEACUPS IS GOING TO DO A DARE ! " I shouted, laugh and ran as fast as I can to the teacups. " HEY ! THAT'S UNFAIR ! " I heard Sehun shout and let out another laugh running.. Probly faster then Usain Bolt, the fastest man on earth. 
 
************
 
" do it ! " 
 
" no ! "
 
" do it ! "
 
" no no no ! "
 
" come on ! It's your dare ! "
 
" AISH ! You always give the weirdest dare ! " Sehun whined and pouted. " do it ! Before the ride ends ! " I shouted and poke his arms. " FINE ! " he said in frustration and stood up from the spinning cup. He shot me a glare and started singing out loud. 
 
" IM A LITTLE TEAPOT SHORT AND STOUTS. HERE IS MY HANDLE HERE IS MY SPOUT. WHEN I GET ALL STEAM UP I JUST SHOUT, TIP ME OVER AND POUR ME OUT. "
 
I held my stomach as I laugh at how stupid Sehun look. Foreigners started looking at Sehun weirdly and some even pointed at him and laugh. Luckily it was still school time, so no crazy fan girls at the moment to notice Sehun. 
 
" you were so funny ! " I manage to say before going into a fit of laughter again. " HA HA HA. " he said sarcastically and pouted.
 
 " come on ! You have to admit that was funny. " I said and smiled widely at him. He let out a sigh and look at me. " as long as your happy. " he said simply and smiled at me. 
 
I stop laughing and look at him weirdly. If I wasn't his best friend, I would have thought he had a crush on me.. But it's Oh Sehun here. So probly not.
 
*************
 
Dear diary, 
 
Sehun and I went to Everland today. It was super fun ! We went for almost all the rides.. But too bad there's too many of them to finish them all. Honestly speaking, Sehun was.... Kind of weird at times today. It was as if... We were there as a COUPLE... Then friends. But we are talking about Oh Sehun here.. So it's defiantly impossible that he would harbour those kind of feelings for me. I won't too. I mean, he is my best friend.. Yeah. But nothing more. That's, for sure. Oh and .. Key was texting me the whole day today, telling me he has no one to tease and wants to tease me. Good job key, so now that I wasn't in school as Hyeyeong, you're gonna tease me as Aeyeong ? TCH. Anyways, I should go and reply him. It will be fun teasing him too though ! Wrote to you whenever !
 
Always here, 
Hyeyeong. 
 
**************
 
Dear diary, 
 
Hyeyeong wasn't in school today. Not having someone to tease makes me feel super bored. HA ! I didn't know Hyeyeong actually made quite a big impact in my life. Anyways, Aeyeong didn't reply too. I feel super empty now. I don't know why.. But I just do. Maybe the members are getting boring.... Haha ! OH AEYEONG REPLIED ! I shall go and T E A S E  her ! 
 
Alwayssss ranting,
Kim kibum ( key ! )
 
-----------
Hey guys ~ 
YAY ! FINALLY UPDATED ! :D
In reeeallly sorry for not updating D:
Exams are a bother.
I'll update more after examination.. 
But don't expect much...
Because.. I still have national exams this year. 
But I would still try ! :D 
Do check out my other stories !
Social studies tmr ! :(
Gotta go and memorise ! 
Wish me luck xD 
Hahaha ~
Thanks for readingggg
Cya all on the next chapter ~
CHIAO :>