Episode 03

❝ We Got Babies! ❞

 

Kyungsoo’s heart beat faster as the adrenaline ran through his body. He prepared his body to run and anxiously waited for the ‘Go’ signal of the staff member who explained everything just a few minutes ago.

“Go~!”

He heard the word and immediately, his legs started to work for a run as the rest of the members did as well. He saw Kris, Chanyeol, Kai, and Tao go pass through him.

Long-legged kids. Kyungsoo shook his head and made more effort to run faster. As he nearly reached the middle of the park, Kyungsoo stopped abruptly and his eyes widened at the scene in front of him. Women everywhere. Tons of women were in the park either mingling with their friends or watching the kids playing at the playground located at the center of the park.

“Which ones are they?” He murmured unconsciously as his head moved from one side to the other, wondering which direction he should go to.

“Come on, Soo.” A man hooked his arm around Kyungsoo’s neck as the latter turned to look who was talking to him. “Which direction should we go?”

“I don’t know, Han. I’m wondering the same thing.” Kyungsoo said in reply as his head turned to his front once again.

“Hmmm…What about that girl in a flowery sundress?” Luhan pointed at the far right where he saw a girl standing there and watching the children play at the playground with a proud smile on her face.

Kyungsoo turned his head to look at where Luhan was pointing and finally saw the woman but the two of them frowned a little when they saw that Kris had already reached her before them.

“Well… Let’s just go to that direction.” Kyungsoo chuckled it off as he started to walk out of nowhere.

Luhan was about to take a step to catch up to Kyungsoo when a woman caught his eye from a considerable distance. She was carrying a little baby boy and was trying to fix a pin that was attached on his shirt.

Be careful and have fun, baby Hong Hui. I love you.” The girl said to the little kid in Chinese as she kissed him on his left temple.

Luhan smiled absently at their direction, accidentally reading the lips of the girl that he saw and understanding what she just said.

“Hmm. A pity that she already has a child.” Luhan pouted.

“Luhan. What are you doing just standing there?” Kris asked as he passed his way to Luhan with a girl following him from behind.

“Kris.” The girl called out. “You know I’m honored and all that you think that I am your wife just because I like night time, but can we please hurry wherever we are going?”

Kris turned his head to look at her with a startled look because of the girl’s bluntness. “Okay, okay, Minjung-shii.” He said as he nodded his head for emphasis when he recovered. “We have to go over there.” Kris pointed to a big tent and looked back to Minjung. “Shall we?” he extended his hand for her to reach.

“About time.” she replied as she put her hand on his offered hand and both of them walked to the direction of the tent.

“Aigoo. Kris already found a girl. I have to move fast.” Luhan told himself as he ran to the left side, passing through the girl that carried a child earlier but was now just standing there observing her child inside the playground from afar.

Hwa Young turned her head to the side noticing a familiar man running his way, passing in her direction. Then it struck her. It was Luhan from EXO! Her eyes widened a little with disbelief and her heart started to pound harder than usual. But her reverie was cut short when a girl muttered, walking her way beside her. Hwa Young turned her head to the other side to see Minjung muttering by herself.

“What’s wrong, Minjung-shii?”

“Nothing. EXO is here and I think they are doing the show We Got Married.” Minjung explained as she settled herself to stand beside Hwa Young’s right. “One of them came to me thinking that I was his wife.”

“Who?”

“Kris.”

“Oh. So how do you find him?”

“A slow guy.” Minjung said simply as she took a quick glance at Hwa Young. “He is very handsome too but I’m sure that my husband would be better than him.”

“Haha. Okay~” Hwa Young said awkwardly.

“Excuse me.” A man said hesitantly.

The two girls, Hwa Young and Minjung, turned their heads to where the voice was coming from and saw Sehun of EXO.

“Hello.” Minjung greeted. “Are you here to take me as well?”

“What?” Sehun looked confused. “Umm… That depends if any of you like…stuffed toys…. Animals…. Strawberry milk…” He said as he shuffled through his 3 clue cards.

“I guess not. Sorry. You’re not my husband.” Minjung said as she heard the words that were enumerated to her by the maknae of EXO discovering that none of those words were in her ‘likes’ list.

“Okay.” Sehun nodded. “Thank you.” He bowed to Minjung and turned his head towards Hwa Young. “How about you? Miss?”

“Hwa Young… well… I like stuffed toys.” Hwa Young introduced herself and answered honestly to Sehun.

Sehun’s eyes widened at her answer. “Really?” He wanted to confirm it since she was the first girl that actually liked something that was on his clue list.

“Yes.” Hwa Young nodded.

Sehun smiled widely as excitement took over him. “Come with me then, please?” He asked Hwa Young as if he was asking his own mother to go with him to somewhere.

Hwa Young chuckled a little at the maknae’s show of aegyo. “Okay.”

Sehun then grabbed Hwa Young’s wrist and both of them half ran their way to a big tent. But before they reached the said destination, Sehun saw Xiumin standing on a food stand. Sehun turned to look at Hwa Young and smiled at her. “Just a minute.”

Once Hwa Young gave the nod, he ran his way to Xiumin, grabbing both of the elder’s shoulders from the back.

“Hyung~. What are you doing?” Sehun asked as he tilted his head to look at his oppa’s face and nearly choked in his own saliva when he saw that Xiumin’s mouth was full of food inside.

“Sehun!” Xiumin muffled as he reached to pat the younger’s back.

“H-hyung.” Sehun coughed a little. “Why are you eating again? Shouldn’t you be finding your wife?”

Xiumin didn’t answer the other’s question and waited a few minutes till he had swallowed all the food that was inside his mouth. “Well, in this open area, manager-hyung wouldn’t be able to catch me buying this food. And anyway, I’m hungry whenever I’m nervous.” He pouted and fluttered his eyes at Sehun.

Sehun chuckled and hit his hyung lightly on his arm. “Come on. Get started already. I already have a girl over there.” Sehun motioned for the said girl who was discreetly looking back to where she came from.

“What?!” Xiumin freaked out. “Why are you so fast?”

Sehun chuckled. “I’m not. You’re just here eating and not doing anything yet.”

“Fine.” Xiumin sighed.

“That’s good, hyung.” Sehun patted. “I should be going now. I’ll be going to the tent to see if I got my wife.”

“Ok.” Xiumin nodded as the other went to the girl and both of them headed to the tent. “Let’s do this.”

Xiumin then made his way to the center of the park and looked around for a possible target.

“Hmmm…” He hummed as he scanned the whole area then he looked down at the clue cards that he was holding and scanned through them. “Pasta? It is still noodles, right?” he asked himself as he looked towards the stand that he saw earlier that sold noodles. Before long, a smile formed on his lips when he saw that there sat a woman, eating noodles with a little kid.

“Target locked!” He said aloud and zoomed his way there.

“Mama.” Hway Dyok called to her mother as she suddenly stopped eating her noodles.

“Hmm?” Yoonji asked as she turned her head to look at her daughter.

Hway Dyok just stared at her mother for a while and just chuckled a little after a few seconds. “Nothing.” She shook her head with humor in her beautiful eyes.

Yoonji tilted her head and then noticed the stain on Hway Dyok’s front. Maybe this was why she called me? She thought. Oh well, I’ll just change it when we finish eating.

“Hello.”

Yoonji turned around instinctively as she heard a greeting nearby. She saw a familiar man, catching his breath as he stood near where they were and was looking at her.

“Hello.” Yoonji greeted back as she gave him a warm smile. “W-Would you like to eat?” She asked curiously wondering why Xiumin of EXO was looking at her specifically.

Hway Dyok turned to look at the guy and looked at her “mom” curiously. “Mama, who is that? Is he my papa?” she asked in Chinese.

“What?” Xiumin asked, confused. He could understand the little kid but he surely wasn’t a father. “No, I’m not papa.” He told the little girl in Chinese as he shook his head for better emphasis. “I just wanted to ask something.” Xiumin started as he looked back once again at his clue cards.

“Do you…?” He started but was cut off when Hway Dyok squirmed.

“Mama… pee!” She said to Yoonji as she was teary-eyed and was trying to hold the urge to pee right then and there.

Yoonji’s eyes widened as she never expected it. “What? Oh, okay. We should hurry and go to the comfort room.” She told Hway Dyok in Chinese as she carried the little girl in her arms. She then looked at Xiumin who was just there, looking at them with an open mouth. “I’m sorry.” Yoonji apologized and bowed a little then ran off to the nearest comfort room that she could see.

“Ummm….” Xiumin was left speechless.

Xiumin stayed like he was until he felt someone hit his arm.

“Hyung!” Kai exclaimed louder since he had been calling Xiumin plenty of times already but the latter didn’t seem to have heard him.

“Oww~” Xiumin muttered lowly as he put a hand over his arm and rubbed it gently to ease the little pain he felt.

“Sorry, hyung.” Kai apologized as he looked guilty but it changed back to being a happy face in a split second. “Hyung, look! I found out that these two girls liked night time.” He beamed at Xiumin.

“But why are there two of them…” Xiumin pointed out, confused how this whole hunt thing would finish if there were many possible girls that would like one thing.

“Eh?” Kai looked at the two girls that he had dragged. Both of them are on each of his side. “Maybe I have two wives then?” Kai asked confused now as well.

Both girls hit him by the arm when they heard him say it. But they stayed quiet nonetheless. “Haha~” Kai laughed. “Sorry Eunmi-shii… Jangmi-shii.”

“Be thankful, we don’t know our own husbands yet.” Eunmi muttered lowly.

“What? Did you say something, Eunmi-shii?” Kai asked as he thought he heard her say something.

“Nothing.”

“Oh…” Kai looked at Eunmi more closely but let it go since a camera nearby caught his eye and he smiled at it. “Hello! Kai-imnida! These are my two… wives?”

The two girls smiled awkwardly at the camera that Kai led them to. “Hello, I’m Eunmi.” Said one girl.

“Hello, my name is Jangmi.” Said the other as she secretly tugged on Kai’s back.

“And to clarify things, we are not his wives…” Eunmi said at the camera – a little pissed because of the plural word.

Xiumin chuckled. “You should go ahead now and check.”

“Oh right.” Kai said, going back to the real world, forgetting what he was supposed to do for a brief moment. He then escorted the two girls to the big tent.

Xiumin watched them leave as he made a big sigh after a few seconds and looked at the camera that stayed with him. He smiled a little and jerked his head. “Come on. Got to find my wife somehow…”

 

“Humph… It’s good to know that not one of us is his real wife.” Eunmi muttered as she dusted off invisible dust on her shoulders using her hand.

“What if he was though?” Jangmi questioned curiously as the two girls walked their way around to the center where their kids were located inside a playground.

“The two of us are going to have one long night.” Eunmi muttered darkly. “I kind of hate his guts.”

“Who hates the guts of whom?” Soojin asked randomly as she turned her head to look at Eunmi and Jangmi.

“Some guy in EXO named Kai…” Jangmi answered softly for them not to be heard very well.

“Oh…” Soojin nodded. “So, as I was saying… We should go climbing sometime, Sooyeon. Since you love high places while I love sports. I haven’t been doing any for a while now so I am looking for a partner in crime.” Soojin said as her attention went back to Sooyeon and their conversation earlier.

“Okay.” Sooyeon agreed simply.

“Great!” Soojin beamed and turned her head to Eunmi and Jangmi. “Would you guys like to go with us as well? It would be fun!”

Before the two could answer, a guy came to their attention as he was grasping some cards that Eunmi and Jangmi recognized from Kai earlier.

“Ummm… Excuse me… I’m Suho from EXO!” He introduced himself as he bowed lightly to the four girls whose attentions were now on him. “I’m sorry to cut the conversation… but I am looking for my wife with these clues.” He showed the cards that he was holding. “I overheard earlier that the two of you likes the same two clues that I have.”

“Heights and Sports?” Soojin clarified.

Suho nodded in response. “It would be a great help if the two of you can come with me for a short time for me to find out who my wife is…”

“The two of us can’t be your wives.” Sooyeon said as she took a few steps backward.

"Yeah.... she's right...." Soojin agreed. "Right?" She asked for confirmation as her head turned to Eunmi and Jangmi.

Eunmi and Jangmi on the other hand looked confused with everything that's been happening.

"I don't know..." Eunmi answered, a little bit frustrated with this whole thing.

"Earlier with Kai... it was a whole lot different from this one..." Jangmi explained.

"What do you mean?" Sooyeon asked as her eyebrows knitted together.

"We had the same likes... while you guys.... well... different.... but one guy..." Eunmi answered.

Sooyeon and Soojin's eyes widened.

"Wait... so there is a possibility that one guy could have plenty of wives?" Soojin asked, referring to no one in particular.

"How many clues do you have?" Eunmi asked Suho.

The said guy shuffled at his cards. "Umm... three..."

"Whaaaat?" Almost all of the four girls said at the same time.

"Yeah... ummm... sorry but these are my clues to find my wife.... or… wives..." Suho's eyebrows knitted.

"Mhm..." Sooyeon nodded as she was on the verge of accepting the fact that there could be many girls over one guy.

"Yeah... on the other hand, we're just trying to find each of our stupid husbands..." Soojin said simply as both her hands landed on each side of her hips.

"Ummm.... okay...." Suho said awkwardly as he nodded his head.

"Agh... let's just get this over with." Soojin said as she grabbed Suho by her left and Sooyeon by her right and dragged them to the big tent.

"Umm.... yeah... what just happened?" Eunmi asked as she and Jangmi watched the three people make their way to the tent.

"Hahaha... nothing... I guess." Jangmi answered.

Eunmi sighed. "I have this sudden urge to go clubbing tonight." She said randomly.

Jangmi chuckled. "I wonder if our husbands would find us today..."

"I wonder if we can go clubbing tonight." Eunmi countered as she grinned at Jangmi.

Jangmi grinned back just as wide. "Maybe... but I don't know... we have kids now..."

"Doom~" Eunmi said playfully.

Jangmi laughed at Eunmi and was about to say something when she got cut by a sudden loud voice.

"Testing... testing..." the loud voice boomed through the entire park. "Hello... I'm Baekhyun! I am here to find my wife!" He said through a megaphone.

Everyone's attention was caught and some random, extra girls who recognized him immediately circled around him.

"Me! It’s me! I'm your wife!" One girl shouted as she jumped excitedly.

"Wait!" Baekhyun exclaimed surprised because of the sudden crowd surrounding him. "I have clues to find her!" He shouted through the noise of the crowd. "Who likes.... Pasta! Music! Guitar!"

"Meeee!" The girls around him answered as the tension got even more intense and all of the fans got closer to Baekhyun.

Thankfully, Baekhyun was snatched out of the crowd just in time when all the fans were about to get even closer.

"Idiot! What do you think you're doing!?" Kris scolded as his large hand surrounded one of Baekhyun's arms for tighter hold.

Baekhyun looked startled with the sudden impact. "Umm. Sorry hyung. I thought it would make things easier."

"What?" Kris asked as his eyes sharpened a little.

"It’s okay now... securities are heading their way any minute." One of the producers said as he approached them. "For now.... gather all the members in one place and stay put!" He instructed with a firm voice.

"Yes..." Kris nodded. "We're very sorry."

Both Kris and Baekhyun bowed as an apology to the producer as the latter made his way back to his post, mission accomplished.

"Come on, Bacon. Let's gather the others." Kris said as he stood up straight once again.

Baekhyun pouted at the name and just followed Kris.

 

A few minutes have passed and true to the producer's words, a bunch of security guards lined up in front of the EXO guys thanks to Baekhyun’s genius plan to find his wife.

Chanyeol whistled in amazement. "Why so many?" He asked.

The other guys looked confused as well as they started to talk to each other.

"Everyone! Quiet down!" Someone yelled and immediately and EXO piped down.

"Thank you." The man who yelled said. "So as you all know... there had been quite a ruckus earlier from the fans."

Baekhyun lowered his head as he heard this. Guilt suddenly struck him once again. Kris who was beside him just patted him on the back gesturing that it’s okay and to not worry about it.

"These twenty-four guards here will be guarding everyone starting now until the end of the mission." The producer continued.

"Umm... excuse me." Tao said as he raised his hand.

"Yes, Tao?" The producer asked as he turned his head to face him.

"Umm... I don't mean to offend but... don't you think that twenty-four guards are over-doing things just to guard twelve of us?"

"If there would be two guards guarding each of us... it’s like we are presidents!" Chanyeol said with twinkle in his eyes.

The staff chuckled at what Chanyeol said. Even the producer laughed. "Only twelve of the guards would be guarding each and every one of you..."

"What about the other twelve?" Lay asked curiously.

The producer smirked. "You'll find out soon enough."

"Whaaaat?"

The producer chuckled at their harmonious reaction. "You'll see. Now at the count of three once again! The guards will be by your side at whatever cost! One!" The EXO guys readied themselves once again.

"Two!"

"Three!"

There were men running everywhere once again. Chanyeol huffed while he ran to nowhere in particular until he noticed that other guards ran past him and stood beside some girls.

"What are they doing?" Chanyeol asked curiously.

"They are guarding the chosen girls, sir." His guard answered who was jogging along with him.

"Really? That's great!" He exclaimed and remembered that it was all because of Baekhyun that the EXO guys could now easily identify the girls that were part of the show. His eyes searched for the said boy and found him running at the left side of the park. Chanyeol gathered all the oxygen that he could consume and shouted, "Thank you, Bacon!"

Baekhyun looked surprised at what he heard and stopped on his tracks. "What are you talking about?" He shouted back. "And it’s Baekhyun!!"

"Yeah! I know!" Chanyeol shouted once again. "That's what I said!"

Baekhyun just rolled his eyes as he began to continue jogging to a girl that caught his eye who had a big smile on her face as she clapped her hands, looking like she was watching someone inside the playground and was guarded by the guards before he even reached her.

Oh, so this is what Chanyeol meant. Baekhyun thought as his lips turned to a smirk. This will be much easier then. And with this, he hurried his feet to reach the girl with a curious look as to why there was a guard beside her all of a sudden.

“Hello!” Baekhyun greeted the startled girl when he was at a considerable distance.

The girl looked at him and her eyes widened. “EXO!” She squeaked.

Baekhyun chuckled. “Yeah. I’m Baekhyun~!”

“Yeah! I know! I’m a fan! I’m Kyungmi!” She said as her eyes twinkled but was busy looking everywhere as if she was looking for someone else.

“Thank you very much! I’m glad you like our music! But can you help me? I’m looking for my wife and I have these clues to guide me to her.”

“Really? Sure! I’ll help!” She said cheerfully as her attention caught Baekhyun’s statement.

“Umm… Okay… Thank you… I just want to ask if… you like any of these…?” He then showed his clues to Kyungmi for her to see.

Kyungmi stared at what Baekhyun showed to her and hummed a little. “Hmmm… I like noodles and music~” She answered. “But I don’t like guitar in particular.” She then scratched her head when she added the last statement.

“Really? Woow! This is good!” Baekhyun exclaimed as happiness showed in his eyes. “You could be my wife!”

“What?” Kyungmi’s eyes widened. “How did that happen?”

“Nothing happened. It’s just the clues! You have something in common!” Baekhyun held Kyungmi by the wrist. “Come with me please~”

Kyungmi was about to refuse but was stopped by the thought that he could be her husband… “Well, okay…” She smiled a little as Baekhyun smiled widely at her and let him her to see if she could really be his wife.

“Baekhyun-hyung!” A familiar voice called out happily.

Baekhyun turned his head to look at Chanyeol who was running his way to their direction with a smile on his face.

Kyungmi perked up as she recognized the voice. “Chanyeol!” She squeaked once again with her eyes twinkling widely.

“Hello~” Chanyeol greeted. “What’s your name?”

“I’m An Kyungmi! I like you!” She exclaimed but noticed that she had just confessed. “I mean you’re rapping parts! I like it!”

“Thank you very much!” Chanyeol laughed and thanked Kyungmi with a slight bow. He then turned his attention to Baekhyun. “Hyung! You found you’re wife already?”

Baekhyun shrugged. “I don’t know yet. We’re going there to find out.”

“Okay~” Chanyeol chimed. “Lucky you have found someone to see if she is the one. The ones I’ve asked said no.” He pouted.

“Don’t worry… you’ll find someone.” Baekhyun patted Chanyeol who was at arm’s length.

“Fighting! Chanyeol-oppa!” Kyungmi cheered but was secretly wishing inside that she could be his wife.

“Thank you~” Chanyeol chimed as he looked at Baekhyun to Kyungmi and smiled widely at her. “I should go now. Good luck, you two~” He shouted as he ran away from the couple.

“Thanks!” Chanyeol heard the two people shouted back at him. He then ran to a girl that he saw who was standing near the playground and a guard standing behind her.

“Hello!” He greeted to the girl loudly with a wide smile on his face.

The girl turned her head to look at him but turned around on all four sides to see if he really was referring to her and smiled when she was sure that he was. “Hello.”

“Can I ask you something?” Chanyeol asked the girl. “Wait. What’s your name?”

“I’m Yunmi… and sure.”

“Hello Yunmi-shii. Umm… So… Do you like noodles, music or eye glasses?”

“Umm… Well… For one thing… Music is what I really like the most than the other two…” Yunmi answered awkwardly.

Chanyeol’s eyes widened. “Really? You should come with me~”

“Ummm…. Okay?” Yunmi agreed since the other girls seemed to have been dragged by the other EXO members as well.

“Sweet!” Chanyeol grinned. “Wow. I never thought that Bacon-hyung’s good luck and Kyungmi’s cheer would make me this lucky immediately.” He randomly said.

“What?” Yunmi asked, not expecting anything like this to be said.

“Haha. Nothing~ I’m just getting lucky with Bacon-hyung’s and Kyungmi’s words.”

Yunmi chuckled when she had recovered and noticed that the Bacon was actually Baekhyun.

He is much like Kyungmi… A thought came to her mind as she smiled a bit. The two of them would really go well together.

“Chen-Hyung!!!” Chanyeol shouted.

“What is it?” Chen shouted back.

“Look, hyung! I finally found one girl!” Chanyeol answered as he raised one of Yunmi’s hands up in the air.

Yunmi blushed a little at his action.

“Hahaha~ Yes, I see, Chanyeol! Good job! You should go hurry if she’s the one!” Chen advised.

“Okay!” Chanyeol chimed. “Bye, hyung!”

“Bye.” Chen shouted and turned his head at the girl who he was talking to before Chanyeol even called him.

“Sorry about that.” Chen apologized.

“It’s okay.” Yuna smiled a little to reassure him that it’s okay.

“So… as I was asking… Do you like… guitar?” He asked unsure.

“Yeah.” Yuna answered. “In fact…I play it. Why?”

“Really?” Chen asked excitedly. “Thank you~” He exclaimed as he circled his arms around Yuna for a quick hug. “Please come with me for a little bit.”

“Hahaha, what? Umm… Okay.” Yuna agreed. “I’m looking for my husband anyway.”

“Really?” Chen’s eyes widened. “Maybe I am him.”

Yuna chuckled. “We’ll see, dear.”

“Lay! You’re not done yet?” Chen asked at Lay who was just nearby talking to a girl as well.

“Not yet! I just found my clues!” Lay said as he wiped a drop of sweat from his temple.

“Are you okay?” the girl in front of Lay asked.

“Yes… ummm… Yoon… sorry… what was your name again?” Lay asked.

“It’s Yoonji.” The girl answered simply.

“Sorry. Yes, Yoonji. I’m okay.” Lay assured her with an apologetic smile since he was a bit guilty for forgetting the girl’s name.

“Okay.” Yoonji nodded. “So what are your clues?”

“Cold weather, sushi and horror?”

“Oooh… I like horror very much!” Yoonji answered as she clapped her hands once.

“Really? That’s good to hear. Because I am looking for my wife, you see… And you might be the one.” Lay explained.

“Umm… really? Okay then.” Yoonji smiled at Lay.

Lay smiled back at Yoonji and turned to Chen. “Now Chen, I’m done.” He grinned.

“Good. Let’s go~” Chen marched his way with the girl in tow. Lay and Yoonji followed suit.

When the four of them were nearing the big tent, they saw Tao who was half-shouting.

“Who likes the loveable nature, heights… Boooooksss~~” He enumerated as if he had been doing it quite some time now. His face looked quite tired.

“Books?” Yuna repeated and immediately got the attention of Tao.

“You like books?” He asked her as he got nearer to her with Chen by Yuna’s side.

“Well… yes.” Yuna answered awkwardly.

“Great!” Tao exclaimed.

“Wait!” Chen interrupted Tao who was about to take Yuna away from him. “I found her first!”

"What? How did that happen?" Tao asked confused. His hold on Yuna firmer than ever before.

"Well... she likes guitar~~ it’s one of my clues to find my wife!" Chen answered as he held Yuna's wrist as well – not planning to back out anytime soon.

"We can't have her at the same time~~" Tao whined back with a pout.

"Guys! Chill out. Both of you are still not sure if I'm the right one!" Yuna explained a bit, torn between both EXO men.

"But it’s a possibility..." Tao reasoned out.

"Yeah... I'm desperate." Chen added.

Yuna looked from Chen to Tao, a little uncomfortable on what to do with the situation.

"How about the three of you go there at the same time?" Yoonji suggested as she walked closer to the scene.

"Yoonji." Yuna called her with obvious relief in her voice.

Yoonji smiled widely at Yuna for reassurance. "Now move already, we are getting quite a lot of attention."

Yuna, Tao and Chen looked around them and true enough, people were staring at them. Yuna blushed red as well as Tao while Chen just grinned widely at the crowd as he tried to find Lay among them. When he found him, he saw that the latter was grinning mischievously at them.

"Lay!" Chen glared at the guy.

"What?" Lay asked innocently. "What did I do?"

Chen just sighed as he looked at Yuna. "Well... she's got a point."

"Yeah…" Tao agreed. "So let's get going then." He grinned at Chen.

Chen grinned back as the three of them walked together to the big tent.

"Wait! We're coming too~!" Lay exclaimed as he jogged his way to Yoonji and grabbed her wrist and both of them quickly made an effort to catch up to the three.

"What? No way!" Chen shouted while turning his head back to look at him as he stuck his tongue out to their direction. He grinned at Tao. "Right, Tao?"

Tao grinned back at Chen. "Right."

And both of them held each of Yuna's hand, and ran faster so that Lay and Yoonji couldn't catch up to them.

 

Kai stopped from running as he tried to catch his breath. He came to a conclusion earlier that all the clues might lead him to only one wife since the two girls he brought to the big tent earlier were not his.

This is much more difficult than dancing. He thought as he wiped his sweat on his forehead as he stood up straight and scanned the area once again to look for his possible wife.

"With a bodyguard..." he murmured quite a few times as tried to look for a target. When his eyes found a girl that wore a plain shirt and matched it with a floral printed skirt.

"There!" He exclaimed with a grin and immediately ran his way to her.

 

“Hello.” Yoonshik heard a guy greet near her. She stiffened a little since she didn’t know any guy here and furthermore, not one of the other mothers was with her. She slowly turned her head where the voice came from and became more uncomfortable when she saw that the guy was looking at her.

“H-Hi…” Yoonshik greeted back with an uneasy smile.

“Can I ask you a question?” Kai asked, smiling at the girl.

“Umm… sure.” Yoonshik answered, moving her shoulders a little, willing it to relax for a bit.

“Thanks.” Kai smiled even more. “Do you like these three?” He showed her all the clue cards.

Yoonshik scanned thoroughly the cards and frowned. “I only like one of them here.” She answered but didn’t bother to emphasize what she liked. “Wait… what is this for?”

“Oh.” Kai said with a hint of disappointment. “Well, it’s okay… Thank you.”

Kai was about to leave when Yoonshik stopped him. “Wait.” She said.

Kai looked at Yoonshik and tilted his head. “Yes?”

“Wh-what’s that for?” Yoonshik asked as she pointed at the cards Kai was holding.

Kai looked down at his hands. “Oh, this? These are my clues to find my wife.” Kai grinned. “Bye now. I’ve got to find her.”

“Umm… okay.” Yoonshik nodded and made a single wave.

Wife… if EXO are looking for their wives… and we are looking for our husbands… could it be that EXO are our husbands? Yoonshik’s eyes widened at the thought. No wonder they made us take note of all our likes.

“Excuse me…” Yoonshik heard another man say that made her get out of her reverie.

Yoonshik looked for the man and came eye to eye with EXO’s Luhan.

Luhan smiled at Yoonshik. “Hi… I’d like to ask some questions..?”

“What is it…?” Yoonshik murmured, seeming to have lost her voice.

“Do you like… fruits, mint or samgyupssal?” Luhan asked.

Yoonshik sighed. “I only like one of them.” She answered, feeling major déjà vu.

“Really?” Luhan asked as his eyes widened. “Can you please come with me then?”

Yoonshik shook her head at Luhan. The latter tilted his head in question. “Why?”

“I am not her… you’re wife.” Yoonshik answered her voice now back to normal.

“Huh? How do you know that?”

“Because Kai-shii was here… and he had the same situation with you… so I am not her… your wife is supposed to like all three of the clues that’s been given to you.” Yoonshik explained thoroughly.

Luhan was left hanging with his mouth in an O shape for a few seconds. “Oh, okay… Thank you very much.” Luhan thanked as he bowed to Yoonshik.

Yoonshik watched Luhan run off to another direction. “Am I right?” She turned her head to the bodyguard who stayed with her. The latter just gave a slight smirk as his answer to her question.

Yoonshik was startled when she heard a sudden cheer of joy. Her eyes searched for the man and found out that it was Kai from earlier. He was jumping with delight with a girl standing in front of him who wore such an amused face.

“Woohooo!! I found my wife!!” Kai exclaimed as he jumped one last time and hugged his wife unconsciously.

Minjung chuckled as she accepted the hug. “Aren’t you a fast one?”

“Yes I am.” Kai confessed. “I definitely am!”

“Well, lookie here.” A female producer said as she got nearer to the couple. “Looks like Kai found his girl already.” She stated the obvious as she looked around the area to see the other men and women staring at them as well but after a few seconds, the guys immediately moved in a hurry, more desperate to find their wives. The female producer then turned her attention back to the first ever couple. “Congratulations to the two of you.” She said with a twinkle in her eyes. “Now, you get to have more time to know more about each other while the rest would still be busy with finding their wives.”

“What?” Kai asked, seeming not to believe what he had just heard. “More time is our prize? What’s the fun in that?”

Minjung nudged him at his side a little.

“Aww… I mean… yippee…”

The female producer chuckled. “No, Kai. It is not the prize. The hunt hasn’t come to an end yet.”

“What? How come? I already found my wife.”

“Well… The others sure aren’t finished yet. So why don’t you two lovebirds talk to each other?” The producer motioned her hands to motion them away.

Kai just shrugged and turned back to make his way to sit on a bench followed by Minjung but was stopped abruptly by the female producer.

“Don’t forget to wait for the others until you give the next mission…” She whispered near Minjung’s ear.

“Duh… I already know that.” She answered back to the producer as she gave a slight glare at her and followed Kai to sit on the same bench with him.

 

Sehun walked aimlessly as he looked at his cards. He was too preoccupied with it that he didn’t notice he had bumped into someone.

“Oh… sorry…” He apologized looking up.

“Ah… It’s okay.” A girl said as she turned to face Sehun.

“Oh…” Sehun didn’t know what to say.

The girl was about to turn back once again when Sehun stopped her.

“Wait.” He said. “Is that bodyguard yours?” Sehun asked pointing to a guy ina suit positioned a meter away from them.

“Umm…” The girl felt awkward with his choice of words. “I wouldn’t call him mine because he just started to guard me…”

“Is that so? Can I ask you a question then?”

“Sure.” The girl shrugged.

“Do you like stuffed toys, animals and strawberry milk?” Sehun asked, internally hoping that she was the one. He didn’t know why but he just felt it. Sehun frowned a little to himself because of the thought.

“Well… Yes… I like all three.” The girl answered.

Sehun, shocked by her answer, stared at the girl’s eyes. “Really? What’s your name?”

The girl nodded. “I’m Kim Yunmi.” She answered with a blush. He’s staring at me…

“You’re blushing…” Sehun stated with amusement in his tone.

Yunmi immediately covered her face. “Stop staring at me then…” She whispered.

“Why would I? I like your eyes…They’re pretty.”

Yunmi felt really awkward with the whole situation and tried to regain herself. “Aren’t you going to introduce yourself?” She asked to change the topic.

“I’m Oh Sehun… Your husband.”

Yunmi felt a little flustered with this but smiled at Sehun. “I’m glad you finally found me then.”

“I’m glad I did.” Sehun answered back with a grin.

 

“I never thought that it would be this hard to find my wife.” Baekhyun muttered as his head was busy looking around in all directions. “Come on… give me other girls that have bodyguards…”

As Baekhyun was scanning his surroundings, he finally caught a bodyguard that he never had seen with the girls that he asked. “Oh, there’s one.” He exclaimed happily.

He went closer to him as his eyes were busy finding the girl he was guarding. When he found no one, he decided to ask him instead.

“Hi.” Baekhyun greeted him with a charming smile.

He patiently waited for him to answer back but got nothing in return.

“So… umm… where is the girl you’re guarding..?” He asked awkwardly, feeling that he was talking to a statue.

The bodyguard gave no answer but instead he just pointed to where she was. Baekhyun followed the direction of his pointer finger and saw a very skinny man with loose clothing.

Baekhyun frowned at the view, expecting a girl. He turned his head back to look at the bodyguard. “That’s a guy.”

The bodyguard tightened his lips as if he was stopping himself to laugh. He just shook his head and pointed at the same person again.

Baekhyun frowned at him but said his thanks. Afterwards, he went to the person that the bodyguard kept on pointing at.

“Hello, excuse me, sir?” Baekhyun started as he wanted to get the attention of the person who was facing the other way.

The guy never turned back and Baekhyun thought that he was rude. And so, he poked him lightly, making the person notice him.

“Hi…” Baekhyun greeted as the person finally turned to face him. “Is there someone guarding you?”

The person frowned a little but answered nonetheless. “Yes, that weird guy over there.” The person pointed at the same bodyguard that Baekhyun just left.

“Really?” Baekhyun couldn’t believe it.

“Yes…” The person frowned even more. “Why?” Woow… he is more handsome than I thought…

“But that is impossible.” Baekhyun fretted. “That bodyguard is supposed to guard girls that one of them is meant to be my wife!”

“Who said that I am a guy…?” The person asked with a dark aura around her. Or not… The person shook her head internally.

“Eh? You’re a girl…?” Baekhyun asked in a low voice.

“You don’t believe me?” The person who turned out to be a girl asked in a disgusted tone.

“Ahaha… I believe you.” Baekhyun took a few steps back unconsciously. There was an eerie silence between them that took quite a couple of minutes. “So… ah… What’s your name Miss?”

“Yuna.” The girl answered briefly.

“Hi, Yuna. I’m Baekhyun.”

“I know…” Yuna sighed.

“So… ah… can I ask you something?”

Yuna said nothing but just one nod.

“Do you like these three?” Baekhyun asked as he showed her the cards. “Pasta, music and guitar?” Oh my God. I can’t believe she looks like a guy. Baekhyun freaked out internally. She can’t be. She can’t be my wife… is she?

“Yes.” Yuna answered once again. “What of it?”

Baekhyun’s eyes widened. “You are my wife…” He murmured slowly. Omo.

“Are you now…?”

“Yes…” Baekhyun nodded absently. “You said… you like these clues of mine…. These clues lead to my wife.” Help!!

“Okay then…”

 

“Excuse me, Miss…” Lay said as he tilted his head to capture the eyes of his current target.

“Yes?” The girl asked as she looked up.

“Can I ask you something?”

The girl was about to say yes when she remembered that he was one of the EXO guys searching for his wife. “I’m sorry, but I am already taken…” the girl smirked.

“Oh… ah… okay...” Lay nodded and immediately left.

He walked aimlessly and searched for other girls and finally spotted another one.

“Hi.” He greeted the girl when he caught her attention, his dimple effortlessly showing.

The girl smiled at him and it never faded as he finally came close enough to her.

“Hello, I am Ko Eunmi.” She introduced herself formally with a slight bow but kept her smile intact. EXO… Oh my god… I can’t believe this is happening~! Eunmi squealed.

“Do you have time?” Lay asked, couldn’t help but smile back at her. Damn, her smile.

“Umm… Yes?”

“Good. Please tell me honestly if you like these three…” Lay showed her his three clue cards that he never again allowed them to lose from his sight.

Eunmi looked at all the cards that Lay showed her and frowned a little. “How did you know…?”

“What?” Lay stood closer to Eunmi.

Eunmi blushed for a split second but looked him in the eyes. “My likes…”

“These are you likes?”

Eunmi nodded curiously.

“Haha! I finally found my wife!” Lay shouted in glee.

“Wait… you’re my husband?”

“Yes.” Lay nodded smiling widely at her.

“Oh god.” Eunmi muttered and gave Lay a hug. For some reason… Eunmi felt like she was finally home.

 

“Lu-Hyung!” Chanyeol shouted loudly.

Luhan turned his head to face a running Chanyeol.

“Hyung, have you found your wife yet?” Chanyeol huffed as he tried to catch his breath.

Luhan smiled at Chanyeol. “Not yet. I’m still alone, aren’t I?”

“Haha… Me too, hyung.” Chanyeol grinned widely. But frowned when he remembered what he discovered just a few minutes ago. “I want to find my wife too…” He pouted. “Kai, Sehun, Baekhyun and Lay had already found theirs.”

“What? How did you know that?” Luhan asked, a bit surprised.

“Well… I was keeping tabs. And I almost forgot that I have to find my wife too.” Chanyeol grinned.

“Idiot.” Luhan knocked on Chanyeol’s head lightly.

“Ah, hyung!” Chanyeol avoided his hand and trapped him in a hug.

“Haha… Come on… Let’s find our wives.”

“Okay~” Chanyeol sing-songed with his deep voice. “Let’s go together, hyung~!”

“Okay…” Luhan agreed. “But you will have to give me your snacks later in exchange.” Luhan said in a straight face.

“What?” Chanyeol whined. “You’re so mean, hyung!”

Luhan chuckled. “I’m just kidding! Let’s go now.”

Luhan was about to walk to a random direction when Chanyeol stopped him.

“Wait hyung. I think I saw someone over there!”

“Is it a girl?”

“Of course!” Chanyeol grinned.

“Okay then.”

The two went to the direction where one of them pointed and saw a girl standing there, doing nothing.

“Wait, I see another one.” Chanyeol grinned. “You go on ahead with her. I’ll ask the other one.”

“Yes, boss~”

Luhan started to go nearer to the girl and caught her attention immediately. “Hi.” He greeted her with a smile.

“Luhan.” The girl said with recognition.

“Yeah…” Luhan blushed slightly. “What’s your name?”

“Jangmi.”

“Nice to meet you. Can I ask you a question?”

“Sure.” Jangmi shrugged. “I’ve got nothing to do but wait for my husband to find me anyway…” She murmured in a low voice.

“Do you like these three?” Luhan asked and showed her the clue cards.

Jangmi looked closely as she looked at each and every one. “No… not all three anyway…”

“Oh.” Luhan muttered in a sad tone. “Well… thank you very much, Jangmi.”

“You’re welcome.”

Luhan went to find Chanyeol again and found him approaching him as well.

“How’d it go?” Luhan asked curiously.

“She is not the right one.” Chanyeol pouted.

“Where is the girl you asked?” Luhan asked curiously since a thought came to him that maybe he can ask her as well.

“Huh?” Chanyeol looked confused at first. “Oh… uhh…” he murmured and looked up to see if the girl was still there. “She’s over there, hyung.” He pointed at the girl. “The one who is wearing jeans paired with a wife beater and heels.”

“Thanks, Yeol.” Luhan thanked him as he patted the other’s arm lightly.

Luhan then went to the direction where Chanyeol pointed. He saw the girl that Chanyeol described and deemed her a very familiar face.

As he got closer, he remembered that she was that mother who he had seen earlier. “Wait… she is a mother.” He murmured and was about to leave to another direction when he accidentally noticed that a guard stood by her. “Oh…?” He tilted his head, confused. Maybe she’s not a mother after all? Luhan then made his way to her.

Once again, he caught her attention so fast even if he was still far away from her. Am I really that noticeable? The thought came to his mind.

He noticed that she was blushing and had a tight smile formed on her lips.

“Hello!” Luhan greeted with a wide smile as he stood in front of her.

“Hi…” The girl murmured in a low voice.

“Umm… What’s your name?”

“Hwa Young.” The girl blushed again.

“Hi, Hwa Young. Do you know me?” Luhan asked randomly.

Hwa Young nodded with a smile. “Luhan…” She answered.

Luhan smiled at her.

God… he is killing me with his smile…! Hwa Young squealed internally.

“Umm… Hwa Young… I would like to ask you a question… Can I?”

“Umm… Okay.” Hwa Young answered awkwardly.

“Do you like these?” Luhan once again showed the clue cards that were given to him.

Hwa Young looked at the clue cards and nodded at Luhan. “Yes…”

Luhan’s eyes widened. “Really? All of them?”

Hwa Young nodded once again. “I’m your wife…?”

Luhan laughed. “Yes!” He nodded for further emphasis with a grin.

“You’re my husband…” Hwa Young murmured, shocked that this was happening.

“Yes, don’t you like it?” Luhan tilted his head.

Hwa Young immediately shook her head. “No, no. I like it. But, oh my god.” Hwa Young covered her ears. “I never thought that my husband would be my bias.”

Luhan blushed. “Wow! That’s great then.” He exclaimed as one of his hands were on Hwa Young’s back. “Let’s sit down for now. I think you need to calm down a little.”

“Okay…” Hwa Young nodded as she let Luhan her.

“Woohooo!! Congratulations Luhan-Hyung! Hwa Young!” Chanyeol cheered from afar.

The two people who were mentioned turned their heads at where the voice came from and saw a grinning, half-jumping Chanyeol.

“Thank you.” Luhan shouted for Chanyeol to hear. “You should go now and find your own wife now. I’ll be with my wife from now on.”

Hwa Young blushed at what she heard but waved a hand at Chanyeol as he waved goodbye to find his wife.

 

As Chanyeol walked by himself, he heard a girl shout.

“Hello!!”

He turned to see where the voice came from and saw a girl near the bars of the playground, waving frantically with a very wide smile on her face. Behind her was a bodyguard that stood stiffly.

He grinned at the sight and decided to approach the girl because he had this strange feeling that the two of them would really get along well.

As Chanyeol went closer, he recognized the girl as the girl that Baekhyun was with earlier.

“Kyungmi!” He called out with his deep voice.

The said girl turned her head to his direction and shouted back “Chanyeol!”

Chanyeol grinned more widely and made his way to her more.

“You were with Baekhyun earlier right? How’d it go?” He asked.

“I’m not his wife~” Kyungmi chimed.

“You look glad that you’re not…?” Chanyeol observed.

“Heehee~” Kyung Mi grinned. “That’s because he is not my bias~ you are!”

“Yaay!!” Chanyeol grinned even more. “High five!”

The two high fived and were quite carried away with their conversation with rapping and rappers.

“Wait.” Kyungmi suddenly remembered. “If Baekhyun is looking for his wife, you are too, right?”

“Oh right! Thanks for reminding me, Kyungmi!! Which reminds me that I need to ask you the same question Baekhyun did!”

“Okay~!” Kyungmi agreed.

“So tell me if you like all of these??” Chanyeol asked as he lent her the clue cards that he got.

Kyungmi leaned closer and looked at each one of them. “Omo! I like them all!”

Chanyeol’s eyes widened. “Really?!” He exclaimed. “You really are my lucky star~!!” Chanyeol then enveloped Kyungmi in a hug and whirled her around.

“Weee! But Chanyeol, what is with all this? What did it mean if I liked them all?” Kyungmi exclaimed happily but was still oblivious with whatever was going on in the park.

Chanyeol chuckled and settled her down once again. “It means you’re my wife~” He answered by giving her a wide grin.

“Omo! Really! That’s great!” Kyungmi exclaimed happily and skipped around a small invisible space.

Chanyeol was really happy to see Kyungmi happy and had this sudden urge to kiss her on the cheek. “Ne, Kyungmi… Can I kiss you?”

Kyungmi stood frozen and Chanyeol panicked with this. “I’m sorry! It’s just that you look so cute and you’re my wife now… I was thinking that it’s all right if I could kiss you on the… cheek?”

Kyungmi, shocked by his explanation, felt so many emotions inside her. But the feelings that stood out most of all were the feelings of gratefulness and at the same time, embarrassment. “Okay…” She answered while blushing. For the first time, Kyungmi felt like a mature girl in a relationship.

Chanyeol smiled. “Thank you.” He said as he pecked Kyungmi’s cheeks with his lips. “Come on. Let’s grab some ice cream.”

It took Kyungmi a good few seconds to register his words because of what had just happened.

“Kyungie?” Chanyeol repeated with his new found nickname for her. Omo! I just gave her a nickname!

“Huh? Oh, yaaay!! Ice cream!!” She exclaimed. “I want Melona!”

Chanyeol grinned. “Same here~” He said, taking her wrist and dragging her to the side of the park that sold ice cream. “Let’s get along well, Kyungie!”

 

Sooyeon watched from afar, facing the playground to see a little boy who was playing with the other baby kids in one part of the playground.

He looks so adorable. Sooyeon thought as she observed her kid who kept showing other kids the toys that he could reach.

“Excuse me.”

Sooyeon heard some guy say but she didn’t mind him because there were lots of people that he could be referring to. She never looked back until she felt a poke on her arm.

Tao pouted when the girl he was referring to didn’t turn back. She was busy looking at the playground. He didn’t have a choice but to poke her arm softly. Finally, she turned to look for the person who poked her. Tao raised his right hand a little to say that it’s him and finally, her eyes focused on him.

“Hi.” He greeted as he eyed her length. He smiled at how cute she was and squeezed his eyes cutely, trying to stop a sudden burst of his aegyo.

Sooyeon stared at him a bit shocked at his aegyo but nodded to confirm that she heard him.

Tao frowned internally, hearing nothing from the girl’s voice yet and a thought came to him that she must be the direct type. And so, “Do you like nature, books and heights?”

“Yes.” Came Sooyeon’s curt answer.

“Oh.” Tao couldn’t say anything but that at first. “You’re my wife.” He explained to Sooyeon’s unspoken question.

“How are you so sure?” Sooyeon asked as she frowned a little.

“Well… I was given these clues to find my wife…” Tao answered. She doesn’t like me? The thought came to him.

“Oh… Okay…” Sooyeon nodded. “Nice meeting you, Tao.”

Tao’s eyes widened. “You know me?”

“Yes… Doesn’t everybody?” Sooyeon asked curiously as to why he was amazed that she knew him.

“Oh.” Tao smiled sheepishly. “But I don’t know your name...”

“Choi Sooyeon.”

“Nice name.” Tao grinned.

Sooyeon didn’t say anything to that compliment. “Come on. Let’s sit while we get to know more about each other.” She said as she started walking in a direction where there were benches located.

“Okay~” Tao agreed as he followed her. She is so graceful. I guess that’s what girls really are…

Sooyeon looked back to see if he was following her and noticed that he walked gracefully as well. This guy is interesting… A scary look that does aegyo with a graceful walk… Sooyeon stopped for a split second as an idea came to her. She then made her way to Tao and did a little kick. A smile formed her lips as he instinctively dodged it with obvious shock on his face.

Tao’s heart beat faster as he saw that Sooyeon stopped and made her way to him. He thought she was going to hug him but the opposite happened. He dodged her attack instinctively but he himself could never believe that she would do that. He stood straight, not knowing what to do and was curious as to why she would attack him and who taught her those moves. Tao watched Sooyeon straighten up as she fixed her clothes and her hair with a smirk on her face.

“You’re good.” She said with a slight smile and grabbed him by the wrist as she led him to a bench.

 

Kyungsoo stared at all the people that he could see. Where is my wife? I have gone through every inch of this park and asked every girl that I could see but they are not her!

“Fighting, Kyungsoo!!!” A fan shouted from afar.

Kyungsoo looked at the direction where the voice came from and noticed the fan kept on cheering him on. He was so busy finding his wife that he never noticed that their fans were already forming outside the park where they were allowed to watch.

Kyungsoo smiled and waved at the fan. “Thank you!!” He shouted back with renewed determination to find his wife.

He looked around once again and found a girl sitting on the bench. “Finally! A girl that I haven’t asked yet.” He murmured as he jogged his way to that direction.

“Hi.” He greeted the girl when he came face to face with her. The girl looked up to him and his smile got bigger. “What’s your name?”

“Hwa Young…” The girl answered, not knowing what to do.

“Hi Hwa Young~” Kyungsoo greeted. “I’m…”

“Kyungsoo…”

Kyungsoo turned his head to the familiar voice of Luhan and saw him holding two bottles of water.

“Hi hyung!” He greeted.

“Hi… what are you doing with my wife?”

Kyungsoo’s eyes widened as his smile faded. “This is your wife?!” He asked shocked. “You already found your wife?”

Luhan chuckled. “Yeah!” He answered as he continued his walk to his wife again.

Kyungsoo followed Luhan’s moves wide-eyed and as he reached Hwa Young and sat down beside her, “Wow…” He said in amazement.

Hwa Young chuckled that turned into a short laugh. “Hi, Kyungsoo. Nice to meet you.” She said with a twinkle in her eyes.

Kyungsoo smiled once again. “Nice to meet you too, sister-in-law.” He grinned.

The Hwa Young from earlier would’ve blushed but now that she had gotten quite comfortable with the fact that her husband was really Luhan, she grinned widely.

Luhan chuckled at the sight of the two of them. “What are you two grinning about?” He asked as he stared at Hwa Young but moved his head to face Kyungsoo. “You should go and find your own wife now.”

Kyungsoo slammed his hand on his chest. “Do you really want me to be gone so soon, hyung?” He asked in a hurt voice.

“Yeah, because you are interfering with me and my wife’s bonding time.” Luhan smirked.

Kyungsoo chuckled. “Yeah, yeah. I’ll be going now.” He started to leave and then turned back once again to them. “Bye sister-in-law! I wish you and Luhan would have kids soon with all of your bonding time~” He then dashed away from them with a mischievous grin.

He couldn’t stop grinning but didn’t notice that he wasn’t paying attention to his run when he bumped into someone.

“Ouch…” The girl muttered as she sat up from the floor.

Her guard was about to help her up when Kyungsoo helped her up first.

“Miss! I’m sorry! I really am!” Kyungsoo apologized heavily as he bowed once and again as the girl dusted off her clothes.

“It’s okay~” The girl said simply. “It’s no big deal.”

“You don’t have bruises, do you?” He asked worriedly as he inspected her arm or everywhere in general that might have bruises on it. He stopped when he saw one by her right elbow.

“You have!” He exclaimed. “I’m really sorry. We should get that taken care of.” He decided. “Wait… can you walk… never mind… I’ll carry you.” Kyungsoo was about to carry the girl when the girl stopped him.

“D.O! Stop! I’m alright. It’s just a light bruise.” The girl explained calmly but amusement was very evident in her eyes.

“Not an excuse. It’s my fault for bumping into you and I’m really sorry.” Kyungsoo contradicted. “But wait, since you know my name, mind telling me yours?”

“Yoonshik…” The girl smiled warmly at him. Somewhat glad that he moved on from the bruise accident.

“Yoonshik…” Kyungsoo repeated. “Now would you mind coming with me to treat that wound of yours?”

Or not. Yoonshik thought with a smirk. “Okay fine.” Yoonshik agreed. “But it’s really no biggie…”

“Not listening…” Kyungsoo muttered.

When they reached a place where they could sit, Kyungsoo immediately ran to the staff members to get some healing aids. Once he got it, he ran back again to Yoonshik who was calmly looking at her bruise, dusting it off.

He sat down beside her and shifted her for him to reach her bruised arm more closely. “I really am sorry…” He said once again in a low voice while he tended to her bruise. “Tell me if it hurts.”

“How long must you apologize? I told you already that it’s not a big deal. Ah… ouch.”

Kyungsoo looked up to see her face when he heard the word ‘ouch’ only to see her grinning face. “That’s not funny.” Kyungsoo frowned a little but continued to tend to her wound.

“You really should calm down.”

“I will when I’m done…” He murmured. “There.” He said as he smiled at his finished work.

“Thank you…” Yoonshik said smiling at him.

“You’re welcome.” Kyungsoo grinned but noticed the bodyguard close to her. “You have a bodyguard?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Yeah…” Yoonshik answered. “You just noticed?”

Kyungsoo squeezed Yoonshik’s wrist lightly. “I can ask you then.”

Yoonshik pouted. “Ask me what?” She stared at Kyungsoo as he was trying to get something.

“This… Do you like these?”

“Yes… Ah! So then, you are my husband?”

Kyungsoo’s eyes widened once again. “I… I bruised my wife…”

Yoonshik rolled her eyes. Not again.

 

Suho stared at the people that he’s seeing. “Most of us already found wives.” He murmured.

“I know…” Kris nodded. “It’s a bit frustrating to think of it that way.”

“We are the leaders.” Suho said.

“And yet we are the ones who can’t seem to find our own wives.” Kris continued.

“Hey, leaders! What are you two doing, just standing there? Better find them fast!” Chen said as he randomly passed by.

The two of them sighed.

“Well… he is right. See you.” Kris started on a random place to look for his wife.

“Mhm.” Suho silently agreed as he started to walk a couple of steps himself. He stopped when a hard impact hit him by his shoulders.

“Oh. Sorry.” He instinctively apologized and turned around to see a girl about to fall on her . “Got you.” He grinned when he was able to wrap his arm around her waist in time.

“Are you okay?” Suho asked at the girl who was just plainly shocked.

“Yeah…” The girl finally answered when she was able to move on and smiled at Suho.

Suho looked up to see a bodyguard jogging and stopping just a short distance from the girl.

“You have a bodyguard… What’s your name?”

“Eun Jae… Why?” She asked as she straightened her clothes.

“Hi, Eun Jae. I’m Suho. Can I ask you a question?”

“Sure!” She answered immediately.

“Do you like these?” Suho showed her the cards.

“Yes! Why??” Eun Jae asked curiously.

“Omo! I’m your husband!” Suho exclaimed, happy to finally find his wife.

“Oh.” Eun Jae blushed and looked down.

“What’s wrong?” Suho asked when he noticed her looking down. He tilted her head up with his fingers to see her blushing.

“Nothing~” Eun Jae exclaimed as she got her chin out of his hold. “Can we sit down for a bit?”

“Of course.” Suho nodded and the two of them looked for an empty bench.

 

Kris looked around for a girl with a bodyguard but most of what he saw were couples everywhere. Mostly s. They are surrounding the playground… Do they even know that? Probably not. They are too distracted and too lovey dovey with their wives. Kris thought and looked away from all of the couples and looked at the children playing instead until he found a girl that had a bodyguard watching the kids as well.

“Hello.” Kris greeted the girl with a wave.

The girl turned her head to look at him and froze. “Hi…” She greeted back stiffly.

“Are you okay?” Kris asked worriedly but came to a realization that she must be a fan.

The girl nodded multiple times.

“What’s your name?” Kris smiled.

“J-Jang…mi..” The girl stuttered nervously. Oh my god. I can’t believe he smiled at me. She squealed internally.

“Hello, Jangmi.” Kris greeted once again. “Say, Jangmi… I’m looking for my wife.” He started as he stepped closer to her, observing that she stiffened more and her face turned a little red. “I’m wondering if you are…”

“Okay…” Jangmi nodded as she still stared at Kris.

“Do you like these?” Kris held out his clue cards.

It took Jangmi a good while to process everything and looked at the cards. “Why do you have these?” She asked.

“I have it to find my wife… So I’m guessing that if you like all of these then you really are my wife.” Kris grinned.

Jangmi stiffened once again. Me? His wife!! Woow!

“Still okay?” Kris asked once again.

“Y-Yeah…” Jangmi answered and nodded with emphasis.

“Cool.” Kris grinned. “Let’s sit down, shall we?”

 

Chen hummed as he walked coolly around the park. “Ooo… I see one~” He chimed as he immediately went closer to her.

When Chen was close enough, he stopped in his tracks. She seems bored…uninterested??

“Hi.”

Chen was cut out from his reverie when he saw that the girl he was targeting was now in front of him. He jerked a little backwards.

“Sorry to surprise you.” The girl apologized with a smile.

“Ahaha. It’s okay.” Chen smiled at the girl when he was able to get himself back.

“You’re going to ask something right?” The girl asked. “I’m Soojin by the way.”

“Hi Soojin.” Chen greeted. “I’m Chen.”

Soojin chuckled. “I know.”

“Okay… So do you like these?” Chen asked to Soojin as he showed her his clue cards.

“Well! It’s about time I found my husband.” Soojin grinned at Chen.

“Really?” Chen asked. “Then I finally found you.” Chen grinned and enveloped Soojin in a half hug.

“Come on, I’m kind of tired waiting for you to find me. Let’s sit down for a while.”

Chen grinned. “Okay, wifey.”

 

Xiumin saw Chen and a girl making their way to a bench. His eyes widened when he noticed that the other guys were as well. He roamed around outside the playground and saw them all surrounding it.

“Wow. Is this coincidence or what?” He murmured. “So I must be the last one then…” He frowned at the thought since he estimated that he already saw eleven pairs surrounding the playground. “Where is my wife then?” He asked curiously as he decided to roam the playground again and finally, he saw one that was standing alone with a bodyguard.

Xiumin immediately ran to the girl with a smile on his face. When he stopped in front of her, he noticed that it was the same girl at the noodle stand earlier with a kid.

“You’re my wife?!” He exclaimed, shocked.

“What?” Yoonji asked, surprised by his statement.

Xiumin took out his clue cards. “Do you like them?” He asked but was quite sure that she was his wife now that there were already eleven pairs surrounding him.

“Yes…” The girl slowly nodded.

“Great… You are my wife. Miss… what’s your name?”

“Yoonji.” She smiled as she introduced herself.

“Hi Yoonji.” Xiumin greeted once again. “But wait… don’t you have a child?” He asked as he remembered the child she was with once again.

Yoonji was about to answer when the both of them were tapped by each of their bodyguards. Yoonji and Xiumin turned to them.

“It’s time to go back to the big tent, sir.”    

“It’s time to go back to the big tent, ma’am.”         

The two bodyguards said together. Little did EXO and the girls know… that the day was just getting started…

 


 

Author's Note:

Uwaaah!!! I'm so happy that this chapter is officially up!!! I'm really thankful for my mom, Keychained for always editing my work >< Thank you mom!! And haha, guys~ This is my very first time to have written a 32 page chapter alone!! I hope I did well? And to those who feel that they didn't have enough scenes with their LI's especially those who are at the near end, I'm sorry but I was already so excited to finish the chapter and also tired at the same time! This I can promise though, you would definitely have your long scenes very soon~ Welp! Hope you really enjoy this chapter~ DONT FORGET TO COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK~

Co-author's Note:

Ta-daahh~! Episode 3 is up! This coming Sunday will be Episode 4! Hope you will anticipate that! This whole chapter was written by your wonderful author, Yen (akemi143) *applause* give her some loving guys! XD I just edited it for any grammar and spelling issues yeah. ;u; this whole thing is 32 pages! *screams* O A O!! 

Welp! Hope you enjoyed! :D

-- Keychained