❝ the master list & application form

❝ We Got Babies! ❞


the master list

 

 

uHRMo.jpg 

The Honest Dad & The Noodle Lover Daughter
kim 'xiumin' minseok ; liu hway dyok

status: taken

Birthday: March 26, 1990
Age: 22

Xiumin will keep to his personality and not sugarcoat his words since it is hard for him to do otherwise. This tends to make his daughter upset and cry, causing him to freak out and try to offer her any of the foods he ends up buying or cooking. He feels slightly awkward around his child but knows how to cheer him or her up by making himself look cute and adorable to them. He’s one of the members who will teach his child what is the right or wrong thing to do in a situation. He is surprisingly one of the members who is awkward with his wife. Since he doesn't sugarcoat his words still, he ends up constantly apologizing to his wife while trying to make it up to her by giving her kisses on the cheek when he's made both his child and his wife incredibly upset.

Birthday: September 3, 2009
Age: 3 
Chinese

Liu Hway Dyok likes to eat noodles a lot. It is her favorite food in the whole wide world. Oftentimes, she would get scolded because she would only want to eat noodles and she would cry a lot whenever she is being constrained of her love of noodles. But besides her being a noodle lover, she is very artistic. She would sometimes grab a crayon and would tend to draw anywhere when she sees a clean space. She would even draw on a wall or a magazine if there are no clean papers given to her. She would also get scolded by this too; but Hway Dyok is a stubborn child when she wants to be and just does the things that she wants. But nontheless, Hway Dyok is a very lovely child that can make people laugh or giggle with what she does or her cute facial expressions. She loves everything that is soft like stuffed toys, pillows. She would tend to hug them a lot and bring them anywhere with her. But, warning: Hwa Dyok dislikes bath time. So expect to have a hard time bathing her and also the fact that getting wet is a huge possibility when that time comes.

 

uHRMo.jpg 

The Laid-back Dad & The Easy to Please Son
lu han ; yu hong hui

status: taken

Birthday: April 20, 1990
Age: 22

Luhan is one of the more laidback fathers of the group and will let his child do anything he or she wants. Sometimes, it will take yelling and crying from his child to realize something is wrong and that he has to do something about it, also causing his ‘wife’ to yell at him for not doing something. Other times, Luhan will be amused with his child whenever he or she giggles or laughs and will tickle him or her just to make his child laugh more. Since he believes tickling is the clue to making babies happy, he often surprise-tickles his wife to make her happy as well. If she gets annoyed with that, he ends up giving her a surprise hug to calm her down... And just continues to hug her after she's calm to because he's amused with her reaction.

Birthday: August 3, 2011
Age: 1 
Chinese

Hong Hui easily laughs all the time. Whether it was done intentionally or not, he would laugh when he finds it funny. He is also very ticklish. Just a little wiggling of fingers to his body, he would giggle a lot. He is very energetic and doesn't get tired easily. With that, he plays a lot with the other kids or his parents. Whenever he is bored, he tends to crawl his way to any place that catches his eye. But since he is still young and a baby, he is prohibited to do anything as he please. But then, he is a very easy going child that would be okay at everything that comes his way. He is pretty behaved and people find him very adorable with his easy going attitude. Whenever he is sleepy, he would go to his parents and would make them carry him and after that he will just doze off in their arms. He likes to sleep on people's chest or arms or tummy. He really loves them that he would not allow himself to be separated from those parts of the body even when he is fast asleep. Hong Hui likes anything that comes his way, whether it is good or not, he likes it. As long as everybody is happy, he is alright. He would tend to cry or wail at times, but that is only because he is hungry or uncomfortable. But if that situation is solved, then he would be happy once again like nothing happened. Hong Hui also dislike bath time. So expect to get yourself wet. Also, he doesn't like to take naps at noon time. If you force him to, then he would be most likely wake up after an hour or two.

 

uHRMo.jpg 

The Idealistic Dad & The Indifferent Daughter
wu 'kris' yifan ; suzuki emi

status: taken

Birthday: November 6, 1990
Age: 22

Contrary to Kris’ outward appearance, he is a complete softie for anything or anybody that is cute. He will go to the ends of the earth to make his child happy and will always make sure he or she is safe. He adores his child and will always put him or her first. He is protective of his child and will get aggressive if he sees somebody messing with his child in a way he does not approve. He is considered the ideal father-type because of his attitude. He will also be his wife's right-hand man and do whatever she wants, especially if she gives him this 'special' look to stop spoiling their child... Even though he continues to spoil he or she later. He always tends to make it up to his wife somehow though with little gifts and surprises later on.

Birthday: February 14, 2010
Age: 2
Japanese

Emi does not cry often. When uncomfortable, she would just frown and would get all twitchy. She does not do anything about it but most people would tend to notice her frown and would inspect if something is wrong. When scolded, she doesn't cry as well. She would just stare blankly at the peron who scolds her and she would learn from the scolding. She doesn't need to be told twice in order for her to learn. She is a quick learner. She gets warmer to those that she feels that are important to her. She doesn't smile widely like most kids but when she likes the person, she would give him or her her rare smile (which is not that big), but considering Emi who doesn't show much expression on her face, it is a big relief and those around her would be happy. Emi likes to eat those that are not too sweet, that is because she doesn't like sweet stuff. She also likes to nap a lot. She gets sleepy almost all the time that is why she doesn't like places that are bright. She hides or goes somewhere else just to avoid them. She likes the place mid-dark because it doesn't hurt her eyes. Also, since she is sleepy almost all the time, she doesn't want to be forced awake. Now here is where Emi would attempt to cry. Since she doesn't like to be woken up, she would wail at times in rebellion. She also doesn't like noisy places. She is the baby who would most likely sit beside her parents and play on her own.

 

uHRMo.jpg 

The Dutiful Dad & The Risky and Energetic Daughter
kim 'suho' joonmyeon ; won minhee

status: taken

Birthday: May 22, 1991
Age: 21

Suho is one of the protective fathers and is making sure his child is safe and not in harm’s way. He’s the one stressing mannerisms, but knows when to let his child have fun. He’s also the one teaching his child right from wrong. He’s always there for his child and will do anything to make sure he or she gets the best of the best, even if it means saying ‘no’ to the thing he or she wants the most. He is the one who will cuddle with his wife when they're in their room at night and complain about how upbeat and energetic their child is. He cuddles and complains as a way to get rid of the built up stress he's been feeling for however long.

Birthday: November 23, 2008
Age: 4
Korean

MinHee is a child that seeks to have fun always. She is very energetic and would be the first one to bring the house into a lively state because of her energetic self. She is usually the first one to wake up and if her parents are still asleep, she would barge in into their room (if she is not sleeping with them) and shake them to wake up. She is pretty adventurous and would like to do everything that comes in her mind. She would climb, crawl, sneak everywhere she wants to go. Her parents would get really worried about her and would try their best to convince her to stop what she is doing and maybe play with the other kids just to make her safe from harm. But then, she is not the type that would stay and do something over and over again. She easily gets bored at what she does and her mind would think once again what interesting things that she could do. She is very quick on her feet. First, you see her, now you don't. The parents should keep a close watch on her if they don't want her to get hurt. She really likes to try new things and always have fun. She also loves to eat sweet stuffs like candies and chocolates. She doesn't sleep too long, just so so. But if she could avoid it, she would want to stay up during noon time. She doesn't want the place to get all quiet and boring, that is why she has many ideas in her mind that would keep her busy and the others energetic as well. And one thing that stand out the most is her dislike for orange. She hates them a lot and when she eats it, she would have this awful face like she just tasted a bad medicine.

 

uHRMo.jpg 

The Reassuring Dad & The Kawaii Son
zhang 'lay' yixing ; ayazawa ryuu

status: taken

Birthday: October 7, 1991
Age: 21

Lay is the complex father of the group. Half of the time, he wouldn’t know what to do with his child and will awkwardly play with his or her fingers or play his guitar/piano just to keep his child’s attention. He’s one of the cooks out of the members and will make his child anything he wants to eat, whether it’s healthy or not, usually having his ‘wife’ scold him for making something unhealthy for their child to eat. The other half of the time, he’s either incredibly thoughtful and is always finding little gifts he thinks his child will love or he forgets to get his child something when he’s assigned to go out and buy the needed item. He is also the one who forgets about the little details about his wife and makes her upset because of this. He always ends up composing and singing for her whenever this happens. He's also plainly amused by her awkwardness with their child and is always back-hugging her in front of their child and holding her hands to play with him.

Birthday: April 12, 2011
Age: 1
Japanese

Ryuu gets bored easily. When something catches his eye, he would be awed at first and watch it intently but it doesn't take long for him to move on and find something interesting once again. That's why the parents always try their best to catch his attention because he would be mostly preoccupied with things that he is interested at that moment. He is quite forgetful with names. If you teach him who is who, and you would test him by calling out the person and make him go to the said person, he would go to the wrong one. He is very bad with names that is why he easily mistakes anyone. When he gets bored, and is not interested in anything at the moment, he would entertain himself by doing random things on his own. He would tend to play with his mouth, his hands, everything. And he would be very preoccupied with it. Ryuu likes cute stuffs and it makes him preoccupied by playing with it. He also likes sweet although he is not really aloud since he is still very young. But he knows what is sweet or not. And so, if he sees someone eating something sweet, he would go to that person and would show his super cute face just to be allowed to have a /bite at that sweet stuff. Bright colors easily catches his attention too. He is drawn by them. His favorite food is marshmallow, since it is so fluffy and a little sweet. He is very happy when he eats it. If he sees something messy, he would crawl away from it because he doen't want to get dirty. He tries his best not to get dirty. One thing that he is scared the most are clowns and mascots. He would cry really hard when he sees one.

 

uHRMo.jpg 

The Talented Dad & The Stubborn Son
byun baekhyun ; myeong jae sun

status: taken

Birthday: May 6, 1992
Age: 20

Baekhyun is the all-rounder type of father. He loves to play with his kid and take him out to the playground and takes care of him if he is close to getting injured. However, he can lose his patience easily since he has a stubborn child who doesn’t want to do much with him and just stay close to his ‘wife.’ Baekhyun would also be the one giving surprise hugs to his ‘wife’ and then complain about how much his child is stubborn to not do what he wants to do for fun. Baekhyun and his child are actually similar in personality, causing his wife/child's mother to just stare at them as they stare each other down because of the different things they want to do and how stubborn they both are. He doesn't realize it, but his child enjoys his little moments with his father when they finally agree to play a game because if the game is hide-and-seek, Baekhyun would pretend to never find him until he reappears again (even though he always sees where his child is).

Birthday: July 8, 2008
Age: 4 
Korean

Jae Sun is a stubborn kid. He only wants to do things that interests him or the things that he likes. He also has this favoritism with people and it so happens that he likes girls a lot that is why he sticks to his 'mom' although his 'dad' wants to do fun things with him too. Jae Sun avoids his 'dad' at all cost. He just likes to that's all. It's not like he hates him or anything. It is just that he likes girls more than boys.He is the type that would easily get mad. He wants to do things his way and if it is not done, he would throw a fit. But he is quite brave too. He faces things like a man. When he gets injured for example, he would not cry. And if he is being medicated for his injury to heal, even if the stuff that is placed on his injured body is very painful for him, he would try his best not to wail or cry. He takes things head on. He would also protect the girls if they are afraid of something. He would protect them with his body if ever a dog was growling at them for example. He doesn't like it if he is on the side lines. He wants to be involved in any discussion that would interest him. He is a bit sensitive to the environment and would tend to get sick easily like catching a cold or something. He hates being sick because he could not do anything that he wants anymore. But even though he is sick, there are times that he would stubborn once again and play even though he is sick. Although Jae Sun is pretty outgoing and likes to play a lot, he has a weakness in one of the games. And that is hide and seek. He is not good at hiding that is why he often has to do the seeking.

 

uHRMo.jpg 

The Easy-going Dad & The Angelic Daughter
kim 'chen' jongdae ; bae chun hei

status: taken

Birthday: September 21, 1992
Age: 20

Chen is the easy-going father who will always sing his child to sleep at night. He loves singing, so he uses that as his weapon to make his child happy and calm. He loves laughing and having a good time, so he tries to make sure his child is not crying even though he may cause it half the time. He’s awkward with taking care of his child since he doesn’t really know what to do and ends up just having them actually tell him what they want or need. He’s the one who also has no idea why his child likes and sticks to his ‘wife’ more than him. He is shy towards his wife like a few of the other members but that is what makes him adorable. He will suddenly grab his wife's hands and just play with her fingers or hold them and complain or ask why his child doesn't like him all too much.

Birthday: December 20, 2007
Age: 5
Korean

Chun Hei has this aura of innocence around her. She is like a living angel that has pure innocence written all over her. She is very behaved and quietly looks out for the younger ones. She doesn't get mad easily and would try her best to be a good example for the little kids. She is lady like and would sit like a little princess. She likes wearing pretty dresses, hats and shoes. She doesn't play with the others much because she is more of the tea party kind of playing. She likes things in order that is why she cleans her toys after she plays with them. If she finds something is not in order, she would fix it herself. She is usually the one that cleans after the kids' toys. She likes anything that are cute and lovely and doesn't want that are ugly. She doesn't like the room to be chaotic. If the room is being all rowdy with all the misunderstandings that they had, she would make the ones who fought be friends again. But the thing is, Chun Hei doesn't like boys that much. She just don't. That is why she sticks to the girls' side as much as possible even though she feels that her 'dad' wants to bond with her too. Maybe as time passes by, Chun Hei would loosen up and open to her 'father' ' more and it would bring outmost joy for him.

 

uHRMo.jpg 

The Clumsy Dad & The Iphone-gnawing Son
park chanyeol ; kwon chin ho

status: taken

Birthday: November 27, 1992
Age: 20

Chanyeol is the one who is always talking and making his child smile. He never likes it when his son or daughter is upset, so he’s always finding a way to make them laugh or happy, which usually consists of handing over his iPod or iPhone for his child to gnaw on. He has no idea why, but he does that since it makes his child happy. He may act like a child himself but actually knows what to do and how to take care of his child. He takes mental notes of what his child likes and dislikes every time he finds out something new about him or her. Surprisingly, he’s the second most protective over his child and will do anything to make sure he or she is safe. He is also more protective over his wife compared to Kris (who knows his wife can handle her own) and is constantly shielding her from any possible harm if they go out with a simple arm over her shoulders. He will usually pull her to him when they're sitting together and make her lean over towards him just to satisfy his need of making sure she is safe as well.

Birthday: October 20, 2011
Age: 1
Korean

Chin Ho has a classy taste. He is very picky with everything-his clothes, his stuff, his toys. But the things is, he is enjoying the fact that his 'parents' are trying to guess what he wants. He would tend to make them guess for a long time, enjoying their actions. He is pretty amused with them. One thing that he likes the most are the gadgets from apple. When he sees an iphone,ipad,itouch, or anything that has a picture of a bitten apple on the back of the gadget, he would reach out his hand and keep his eyes on it until it was given to him. He doesn't care if it is too big or heavy. He just wants to get his hands on it and gnaw it. So parents, expect that your apple product gadgets would be full of drool from Chin Ho. When you give him other gadgets like samsung phones, he doesn't like it and might throw the phone away because of it. He likes to eat mashed apples as well. Not the green ones but the red ones. He likes the color red a lot and most of his toys are color red. He wants nothing but red and the color that he hates the most is green. When you scold him to not do things that he likes because it is bad for him, he would not listen and just continue what he likes to do. He also doesn't like to nap. He wants to stay awake if he had a choice. If forced to sleep, he would just sleep for an hour or two then he would wake up soon. The good thing about Chin Ho is that he is pretty easy-going when it comes to people. He is not picky at all. He likes everybody but he still likes his 'parents' the most. If separated with them, he would be okay with it but as soon as he sees them again, he would make his way to them and give them a warm hug.

 

uHRMo.jpg 

The Loving Dad & The Sensitive Daughter
do 'd.o.' kyungsoo ; xiao mei li

status: taken

Birthday: January 12, 1993
Age: 19

D.O. is the most caring but funny father of the group. He’s the one who’s always cooking something good, delicious, and healthy for his family to eat and will sing to them whenever they want. He will sing, beatbox, or make cute-looking foods and desserts (in the shapes of cute things) to make his child stop crying. He’s the one who will panic when something happens to his child and will most likely overreact and either becomes a panicking father or an angry father, depending on his mood and the type of situation that has happened. With his wife, he's the ideal sweet husband who will do everything in the house just to make sure she isn't overworking herself, causing her to call him crazy because he's already busy with his idol status and being one of the chefs of the house. He will constantly sing to his wife just to see her smile and blush whenever he suddenly shows up with flowers and a song ready.

Birthday: October 13, 2009
Age: 3 
Chinese

Mei Li clings to those she is used to. She would not want to be separated and hang out with strangers. She is very quiet at first, very reserved and would not talk at all. But as she gets used to it, she would be more open and be her normal self. It is just that she is pretty sensitive whenever someone gets angry at her or when she is hurt. She would cry a lot and it would be very hard to calm her down. But other times, she is very playful and is very friendly to people who she already knows. She likes toys and would play them a lot with her parents or with the other kids. But she gets tired easily and would like to sleep. She loves to sleep during noon and night. She gets into a very good mood if she got a good sleep. But if she didn't then, she would be touchy and would be sensitive again all day until she takes her sleep again. Her favorite food is pork siomai and she would tend to eat a lot of them. She also likes anything to do with orange. She doesn't like to be scolded and if she does, she would get all teary-eyed once again. Also, if someone pretends to leave her out of things or try to disregard her, she would cry very hard as well.

 

uHRMo.jpg 

The Sensitive Dad & The Curious Son
huang 'tao' zitao ; yamada hiro

status: taken

 

Birthday: May 2, 1993
Age: 19
 
Tao is the one who will use aegyo and his wushu skills to make his baby laugh and be amazed. He thinks all children are adorable and will teach his child all his tricks to aegyo to get whatever he or she wants. However, the tricks won’t work on Tao since he is considered the ‘master’ of it but will work on his ‘wife,’ causing her to get annoyed with Tao for teaching their child something to weaken her resolve against anything she disproves of for the child. He ends up making it up to his wife later though when he suddenly takes her out to eat at a romantic dinner if she's too annoyed with his and their child's aegyo behavior to get whatever they want.

 

Birthday: May 30, 2011
Age: 1
Japanese
 
Hiro is very curious on everything that he sees. He is still young and is still learning what things are and so, whenever he gets curious about something, he would either get that thing and give it to his parents and watch them with curious eyes-making them explain what is the thing that he just gave or he would find a way to make his parents go to where the thing lay/stood. He likes to eat vegetables, carrots especially because he thinks that they are very have very nice colors and nice colors means that it is good. He likes to know things that he doesn't know and would often make his 'dad' or 'mom' with him and would try to ask a lot of things from them. He would never stop until they finally understood what he really wants and also would never stop asking questions in a movement way since he can't really talk very well yet.

 

uHRMo.jpg 

The Mischievous Dad & The Responsible Son
kim 'kai' jongin ; lin yaozu

status: taken

 

Birthday: January 14, 1994
Age: 18
 
Kai is the father who is a mix of Sehun’s and Luhan’s personalities. He’s the awkward, laidback father who also happens to be mischievous. He’s the one who tries to teach his child how to play pranks on his ‘wife’ and then congratulates his child by getting him something good to eat, usually having the ‘wife’ scold both of them. This never usually succeeds though since his child is the oldest of the bunch and knows how to behave correctly. The only reason Kai continues to try and teach him that is because he thinks kids should be having a ton of fun and not be the responsible one of the family. When he’s not trying to teach his child something ‘fun’ to do, he’s being the lazy father who will try and make his ‘wife’ happy in any way he can, whether it’s inappropriate or not.

 

Birthday: June 5, 2006
Age: 6
Chinese
 
Yaozu is the eldest among the children. As he noticed this, he resolved that he should set a good example for them since he is the oldest. He is quite behaved and is the mature one among the group. He doesn't play much because he is always worried that some of his 'brothers' and 'sisters' would get hurt or in trouble. And so, he keeps an eye out for all of them. If ever he does play, he does not play those that would make him dirty or sweaty. He likes to read books not like the others who would just play with them and build a house, he reads the books to be able to learn more about things that he doesn't know. He is quite the responsible child who would break up quarrel fights if the parents are busy or would be the one to clean things up for the younger ones. His 'dad' always thought that he should loosen up and so, he did many ways to make him feel more free than constrained. But Yaozu knew better than to follow his 'dad' and his dirty tricks. But one day, his 'dad' introduced him to video games. He already know how to do it and indulged himself seeing no reason why he would refuse such a thing. But he always keep telling himself to know the limits. One game that he plays the most is soccer, he is very serious on that game and would do his best to win. Like any kids, he likes chocolates and since he is the oldest, he has to pretend that he likes vegetables as well. He doesn't like it if the room goes way noisy and would make the kids shush a little. He also doesn't like to sleep early but then, he has to. His very weakness are mind games. He is not very good at it but tries his best anyways.

 

uHRMo.jpg 

The Maknae Dad & The Cuddly Daughter
oh sehun ; won soo ju

status: taken

 

Birthday: April 12, 1994
Age: 18
 
Being the youngest father, Sehun is completely awkward with his child but is surprisingly the easiest amongst the members to connect with his son or daughter. He’s not easily persuaded by aegyo since he is the second member who is supposedly the ‘master’ of it even though he doesn’t like doing it himself. He tries and bonds with his child, but his awkward behavior always happens to make his child laugh, and he doesn’t know why or how. If he’s out shopping for something for his son or daughter, he’ll be the man to completely forget about it when he sees something he wants for himself. He’s the one who treats his child more as a brother or sister than his own child. He's also one of the members who acts shy and awkward with his wife simply because he's the youngest. His wife often scolds him for buying something for himself when he should've bought something for their child instead. He usually uses aegyo to get out of tough situations though and ends up giving his wife a hug after since he's so happy she forgives him for his mistakes.

 

Birthday: February 28, 2009
Age: 3 
Korean
 
Soo Ju likes skinship very much. She would tend to hug people at random times and would smile at them widely. She is a bubbly kid that the elders would find her really adoreable whenever she does something really cute.She could be very daring at times and would like to go inside her 'parents'' shirt and hide there just for fun and also because she likes skinship. She loves it when she is being carried. She likes to laugh a lot due to her parents making her laugh even if it was not intended. There are also times that she would be sneaky. Like if there was something sweet laid on somewhere that she could reach, she would try her best to act normally and get the candy. But if she doesn't succeed, she would get all pouty and such that would make her parents make her laugh once again. It is not hard to make Soo Ju smile at all. She also likes to sleep but on a specific part and that is, someone's tummy. She really wants to sleep on that part and would refuse to sleep someplace else. She doesn't like it when the atmosphere would get all silent, and with this, she would tend to do something randomly to start on livening things up. She is the type that wants everything to be clean. She hates it if she feels some dust on her hands and would tug the hem of the clothes of her parents and show them her dirty hands with a frown.

 

the application form

 

 

 
/ / /
 
remember the rules & regulations!
once you're done, send your application in a blog post back to the application form blog. do not send it in the comments below.
format of your blog title should be:
    we got babies || name || love interest || baby