Episode 06

❝ We Got Babies! ❞

 

EXO, their wives and babies have now arrived in the house that they were supposed to go to after they had completed their mission and got gifts in return. They rode in 4 vans when they thought there were only 2. Some of the EXO whined when they knew about the other 2 vans and thought about the purpose of the rock, paper and scissors game. But nonetheless, everyone was able to ride safely in all of the vehicles regardless of the fans’ crowding the way.

“We are here!” Chanyeol shouted excitedly as he hopped out of the van where he came from.

“Oppa. Can you please carry Chin Ho?” Kyung Mi called her husband as she never left her seat because Chin Ho was sitting on her lap.

“Oh?” Chanyeol looked back to see Kyung Mi. “Okay~” He chimed.

He returned back to the car and picked up his baby boy who immediately opened his little arms to hug Chanyeol.

“Ahjussi~! Hurry up please!” A little confident girl begged as she stomped her little feet really fast—in a hurry to get out of the car as fast as she can.

“Bwoh!” Chanyeol stood baffled. “Ahjussi? Me? It sounds so old~!” He fretted with a disgusted look.

The others snickered in amusement but there was one specific guy who was very glad. “Finally~! I'm not the old one anymore!” he cheered and unexpectedly jumped out of the car as soon as he got an opportunity, and practically chased his daughter so that he can give a kiss.

“Appa~! That’s gross~!” Min Hee whined the moment she got the kiss from her cheek.

Suho on the other hand was just too happy that he couldn’t hear his daughter.

“Enjoy it while it lasts, hyung~” Chen chimed as he passed by the father and daughter along with everyone as they started to go inside the house.

Everyone was very amazed of everything—how huge this house was, the beauty of the house and all the qualities of the house that they had never imagined that they would see.

“Ladies and gentlemen!” One of EXO’s managers shouted as loud as he could so that he could be heard from all the ruckus and excitement of the people inside the house. Once he got a few attentions from the others, he continued. “Before everything else, please gather around for a few announcements.”

Kris nodded his head and looked at Suho who understood his silent message. The both of them started gathering people who obviously were too busy looking at their surrounding rather than listening to their manager. The kids were very much happy to be in the house and started playing with each other. The babies stayed on the rugged floor where they were safe for the time being, the older kids on the other hand, started getting out some toys to play with each other—building houses, hammering on things and such.

Kris scooped Kai, Chen, Chanyeol and Xiumin who were a bit surprised by Kris’ sudden action.

“Ack! Hyung~ You are choking me.” Kai coughed out, his neck a bit trapped under Kris’ forearm.

“Sorry...” Kris murmured and immediately loosened his hold a little at Kai’s side.

As everyone was now present in front of the manager, the manager smiled at them.

“Congratulations once again and welcome to WE GOT BABIES~!” He boomed. EXO made some howling sounds and applause with the girls. “Nee. This will be the last day you will see all these cameramen inside the house. So, live your lives normally as much as you can, everyone’s things are already here, and EXO, you will live here temporarily for 2 years!”

“Yeah~!” Xiumin cheered. “Let’s celebrate with food!”

Sehun moved closer to Xiumin and whisper. “But hyung... you just ate...”

Xiumin pouted. “Doesn’t matter. I'm hungry.” He reasoned out. “And you guys haven’t eaten yet right?”

Almost everyone nodded. “Yeah.” Luhan confirmed. “So are we going to eat late lunch and just let you guard the house, okay? Since you already ate before us.”

Xiumin whined. “Nooo~ I’m hungry.” Xiumin stopped whining when he felt a little tug at his pants and looked to see his daughter Hway Dyok looking up at him. He scooped down to her level and smiled a little.

“Papa, why are you crying?” Hway Dyok questioned innocently as she circled her arms around Xiumin’s neck as the latter carried her up in his arms.

“I’m not crying. I'm being bullied by another Papa here...”

“Who?”

Xiumin pointed at Luhan who was grinning madly at him. Hway Dyok followed her father’s hands and came eye to eye with “the bully”. Hway Dyok frowned at Luhan and stuck her tongue out at him. “Mehrong~”

The two fathers were shocked but eventually laughed at the child’s cuteness.

“You should not deprive my father of food.” Hway Dyok scolded in Chinese at Luhan.

Luhan chuckled more and nodded at the little girl who couldn’t stop frowning at him. “Okay.” He agreed with the little girl. “Papa will come with us okay? But you should eat more food than him so that you would grow faster.” Luhan explained to the little girl in the same language the both of them are very familiar with.

“Promise?” Hway Dyok asked innocently as Luhan nodded in response.

“Hey guys?” Kyungsoo called out from afar.

“Hmm??” Yoon Shik turned her head to the direction where everybody heard Kyungsoo’s voice.

“There is no food stocked in here.” Kyungsoo felt all panicky that there was no food. He was about to cook food for everyone but ended up disappointed because there was not even one pack of noodles in any of the cabinets or the refrigerator.

“What?!” Xiumin exclaimed. “Where do we eat then? No, more like, what do we eat?!”

For some reason, everyone turned their heads at the manager, as if they will know the answer when it comes to him.

The manager chuckled. “Yeah... How about we all go out to eat lunch and as for dinner, we’re just going to do some take outs?”

“Who’s treating? There are too many of us...” Tao pointed out, he looked around and he still couldn’t believe that there were even more people than before... including the kids, they are all in all, 36.

The manager smirked and got out a black credit card that EXO was very familiar with.

“Woah.” Baekhyun backed away. “It’s THE BLACK CARD.”

“What about the black card?” Yuna asked Baekhyun with one eyebrow raised.

“Nothing much.” Baekhyun shrugged. “We just call it THE BLACK CARD.”

“Because it’s black.” Eun Mi added.

“Exactly.” Baekhyun grinned.

“Shall we get going already?” Minjung half-shouted to make sure everyone hear her. As everyone agreed with her, a baby cried.

The worrisome mothers and fathers immediately went to search for the baby who cried.

“Who’s baby is this??” Minjung asked, demanding to know the parents of the crying child.

“Hong Hui.” Hwa Young immediately rushed to her baby’s side, surprised of him crying. Hwa Young carried her baby in her arms and was very much worried why he was crying. The first thing that she checked was his forehead if he had gotten a sudden fever or something. When she was sure that Hong Hui didn’t have one, she checked his diaper by feeling it.

She then went to Luhan and told him that they should change the diaper of the baby. The couple went to a table to change the diaper and thus the chaos begun.

“Do you know how to change a diaper?” Hwa Young asked Luhan in slight panic.

“No...” Luhan answered, staring at his baby who was now lying on the table with no diaper on. “You...?”

Hwa Young frowned more on herself. “No... not really. Let’s just get this over with.” Hwa Young’s hands were all over the place, trying to change Hong Hui’s diaper as Luhan cheered for her in the background.

Jangmi looked at her baby, calmly sitting down on the rugged floor. “Hmmm...” she thought and whispered to Kris. “Do you think we should change Emi’s diaper too? Just in case? We never had changed her diaper earlier.”

Kris immediately had his face scrunched at the sound of diaper changing. It sounded so dirty. He looked around the room and saw from the distance. “Lay, you do it.”

Lay was surprised at the sudden call of Kris and didn’t know what the latter was talking about. “Wha-what?”

“Do you know how to change the diaper of a baby?” Kris asked the flustered Lay.

Jangmi covered both of her ears in embarrassment.

“What? You do it, hyung. You are the baby’s father.” Lay pointed out and immediately went on hiding.

Kris sighed. “Aigoo.” He then looked to Jangmi. “Come on, let’s change Emi’s diaper together.”

Jangmi looked up to Kris and nodded, picking up Emi where they then headed for a more secluded area to change.

As Lay got away from Kris, he immediately remembered that his baby’s diaper might’ve been full as well. He looked around to see Eun Mi and saw her sitting at the sofa, looking at their child, playing. He then made his way to her.

“Hey.” He greeted her.

Eun Mi looked up. “Hi. Change diapers as well?”

Lay smirked. “Yeah? Want to do it?”

Eun Mi shook her head. “I don’t think Ryuu’s diaper is full...”

“Did you check it just now?” Lay asked curiously.

Eun Mi was silent at first and gave her answer. “...No...”

Lay chuckled. “Come on then. Let’s do some experimenting with changing the diaper.” Lay got Eun Mi’s hand and made her stand up and the both of them got Ryuu.

Sooyeon carried Hiro in her arms and got to Tao. “Come on... Better change as well...” she said to Tao and got the latter to have no choice but to follow.

Minjung sighed exasperatedly. “Oh great. Now everyone is scattered once again.”

Eun Jae patted Minjung’s shoulder. “It’s okay. They’ll be done in no time.”

The others waited for the family who changed the diapers of their babies, trying not to think of their hunger. But thankfully, it didn’t take long for the families with the now clean babies to finish. They left the house as soon as possible and went to the restaurant that had been reserved just for them (thanks to the staff~).

“Umma, where are we?” Chun Hei asked her mother in a whisper.

“We are in a restaurant, Chun Hei. We’re going to eat lunch here. You are hungry right?”

Chun Hei nodded with a slight pout, touching her empty stomach.

Soojin pouted as well. “I'm sorry we are having late lunch...”

“It’s okay mom.”

It was quite a ruckus regarding EXO’s fans; everyone had to strive not to get separated with the others. There were a lot of fans that they had a hard time actually going inside the restaurant and with their big population along with the WGB staff, it only made things harder.

“Are you guys okay?” Suho asked everyone as they finally got inside the restaurant. He went to check if all of them were present and felt relieved when all of them were safe.

What awaited them as they walked further inside the restaurant was a very long table with all the food that they can ever imagine all lined up at the centre of the table.

“Woow.” Jae Sun was amazed, his eyes twinkling with what he was seeing.

“Are there noodles?” Hway Dyok asked curiously, trying to lengthen her neck to see the foods placed on the table.

“I think so, sweetie.” Yoonji confirmed, spotting a bowl of noodles on the table.

“Yay~!” Hway Dyok jumped up and down happily, clapping her hands because of the existence of noodles according to her mom.

At the other end of the long table, Sehun, Yunmi and their baby Soo Ju were observing the dishes situated there. Yunmi saw some delicious looking food before her and couldn’t help but visibly show some reaction. She didn’t realize that Sehun was looking at her as he carried Soo Ju, who was busy touching Sehun’s chest – patting it softly.

“See something you like?” Sehun asked, hoping to strike a conversation with his very shy wife.

“Huh?” Yunmi blinked, turning to face Sehun. “Oh, um, y-yeah... I like all kinds of food...”

“Really?” Sehun smiled at her and she nodded shyly in return. Sehun was about to ask another question when he gasped. “Wah!”

Yunmi jerked and noticed why he had gasped. Soo Ju had dived in her hand in Sehun’s shirt. “S-Soo Ju! Don’t do that out here!”

Soo Ju laughed, obviously unaware of the embarrassing situation she had put her parents in. Yunmi had no choice but to help Soo Ju get her hand out. She looked at Sehun shyly before bowing her head. “E-Excuse me, oppa.”

“Er...” Sehun pressed his lips tight as Yunmi timidly and gently pulled out Soo Ju’s hand from the confines of Sehun’s shirt. Yunmi let out a sigh of relief before looking at Soo Ju, a little more sternly than normal.

“Don’t do that again, Soo Ju.” Yunmi said but the baby just tilted her head to one side. Unbeknownst to them, Chen had seen it all.

“What are you guys doing?” Chen asked, a little smug look on his face. “Yah, don’t contaminate the food with all of your schmaltziness.”

Sehun and Yunmi immediately pulled away, blushing.

“Guys!! We can get food now~!” Xiumin announced as he already started getting a plate of food on one end of the table.

“Yah! Don’t tell us that while you’re already getting food for yourself!” Tao complained.

“It’s not for me, it’s for my family!” Xiumin stuck out his tongue before placing the last bit of food on his plate and then making his escape. With that thought, the guys and some girls left to get some food.

“Jae Sun, what do you want to eat?” Baekhyun eagerly asked his son as the both of them stood in front of the buffet table.

“Appa, I want that~!” Jae Sun pointed at the tray of food in front of him without even knowing its contents because the table was basically so high for him to see all the food.

“Okay~” Baekhyun chimed happily, scooping a spoonful of what Jae Sun just pointed to the plate that Baekhyun was holding.

“No! Appa! I don’t want that~!” Jae Sun whined, seeing the actual content that was placed on the plate.

“What??”

“Appa. I don’t want that~ put it back!”

Baekhyun begrudgingly obeyed and asked again. “What do you want then?”

“I want that one.” Jae Sun pointed to another tray.

“Okay, this is what you want right?” Baekhyun clarified.

“Mhm.” Jae Sun nodded.

And so, Baekhyun scooped once again a spoonful of what Jae Sun pointed. 

“Appa. That’s yucky! I don’t want that~!” Jae Sun whined.

“What?!” Baekhyun half-glared at his son. “You pointed to this! And do you even see what are in these trays?”

“No.” Jae Sun flatly said.

Baekhyun face-palmed himself in frustration and scooped Jae Sun in his free arm. “Hold on tight or you might fall.” He warned the little kid.

Kai chuckled. “Hyung, looks like you are having a hard time with your baby.”

Baekhyun glanced at Kai and pretended to snub him. “Hmph. Show off. I'm your hyung you know.”

“He is lucky that his kid is all grown up.” Luhan patted Kai on his back, a little harder than normal. “But if not, I bet he will have a hard time too.”

“Ack, hyung~!” Kai whined.

“What?” Luhan asked innocently. “I did nothing.”

Sehun chuckled at the background. “Go, Luhan-hyung.”

So as each and every one got their food to eat already, they settled down on their table to eat. 

“Min Hee~ sit down on your seat please~” Eun Jae chimed at the little girl who was all over the place, running around playing a game of peek a boo with the other kids’ chairs.

Min Hee didn’t answer her mom, more or less didn’t hear her as she was too busy with Hiro who was very much having fun of what Min Hee was doing to him. Ryuu was very much interested with what’s going on with the two and neglected the entire spoon feeding that his parents were giving him.

“Suho-hyung~” Lay whined. “Can you please get your child?” he asked as he tried to feed Ryuu once again who avoided it as he still watched Hiro and Min Hee. Eun Mi on the other hand just stared awkwardly at her husband and child, half-wanting to help but on second thought, changed her mind about it.

Suho was already busy catching his child so that she would stop already but kept on failing every time. He sighed a little and when he saw an open opportunity to catch his child who was busy distracting others, he took that opportunity and successfully caught her.

“Got you~!” He exclaimed, his arms wrapped on the child’s body, carrying her in his arms as he walked to his seat.

“No~!” Min Hee wailed. “Appa! Let me go~! I was busy~!” Min Hee whined, trying to struggle her way out of Suho’s hold.

Emi squinted her eyes, a bit irritated at the added noise that the fellow child was making; it was already noisy as it was with all of these people gathered together in one place. She began to scratch her ears irritably, making it reddish.

“Emi, what's wrong?” Jangmi asked worriedly when she turned her head to Emi, about to feed her food but saw the baby scratching almost every part of her body. She tried to get Emi’s hands away from scratching her body but failed when Emi struggled her hand out of Jangmi’s grip and continued to scratch. This caught the attention of Kris who stopped eating and began to get worried as well. The skin of Emi began to get really red from all the scratching that she was doing. Kris stood up immediately and went by Emi’s side. “What's going on?” He asked no one in particular, slightly panicking that his daughter might’ve had allergies that they hadn’t known of. Jangmi reached for Emi’s bag and opened it expecting to see any kind of ointments or anything that would be useful for Emi’s reddish skin from scratching but there was none.

“Kris-oppa, is there a diary book from the parents?” Yoonji asked, practically noticing the trouble of the parents because of their baby’s possible rash.

Jangmi immediately went to look for it and thankfully found a tiny notebook but it was too noisy with some people worried as well with the situation of Emi.

“What happened to her, hyung?” Kyungsoo asked, his eyes widened in worry. Everyone started to look at the situation on that side of the table as well.

“Hyung! Hyung! Is she okay?” Chanyeol asked with his deep, loud voice.

Kris’ head was busy turning to every direction to every people who spoke and finally, he broke a vein and decided. “Let’s go to a quieter place.” He told Jangmi as he got Emi out of her chair and carried her out of the room.

“What’s happening?” Chanyeol asked innocently looking from side to side and seeing everyone almost looking at the door where Kris, Jangmi and Emi just left. When he got no answers, he just decided to look at his own child and found him smashing his own plate with food on it—which made their space messy. “Ack! Chin Ho!” He exclaimed, removing the offended plate out of the child’s reach. “Kyung Mi! Help!”

Kyung MI, who was busy with her own plate of food (majority of which were melons), turned around in a panic. “What?!”

“Chin Ho! Take his plate!” Chanyeol bellowed and Kyung Mi immediately did as she was told.

“What’s wrong with Chin Ho?” Yoon Shik asked, “Doesn’t he like the food?”

“I don’t know!” Chanyeol panicked, holding the frustrated baby in his hands to prevent him from reaching the plate of messed up food. “Maybe he doesn’t!”

“What is it, Chin Ho? What do you want?” Kyung Mi cooed but the baby just babbled and threw his fists up in the air, hitting Chanyeol on the nose in the process.

“Oof!” Chanyeol gasped. “That hurts~” he whined.

Chin Ho kept on struggling but when he opened his eyes, he spotted someone holding an apple product which made him immediately stop struggling. He reached out his hands, wanting to reach the said product.

“Eh? What?” Chanyeol and Kyung Mi were curious as to why Chin Ho immediately stopped struggling because they did nothing yet for the child to calm down but then the child did. They searched for Chin Ho’s target and found out that he wanted to get to Sehun who was busy fiddling with his iPhone5 at the moment.

“Sehun~!” Kyung Mi exclaimed, surprised that her baby wanted to go to Sehun.

“Uh, what?” Sehun asked, startled – looking up from his phone to Kyung Mi. “What is it Kyung Mi-noona?”

“Oppa, oppa. Chin Ho wants to go to Sehun.” Kyung Mi patted Chanyeol’s arms.

“Okay, okay~” Chanyeol chimed. “Chin Ho wants to go to uncle Sehun~” Chanyeol marched his way to Sehun excitedly and Kyung Mi followed through.

When they got in front of Sehun, Chanyeol placed Chin Ho on his lap.

“Uh, what? Hyung this is your baby. Why is it with me?” Sehun scoffed as he placed his phone on the table.

“He wanted to be with you~” Kyung Mi reasoned out.

“But that's not fair.” Sehun pouted and just settled with holding Chin Ho because he was afraid that the child might fall if he wouldn’t hold him properly. However, Chin Ho was still reaching out to something. “What is it, Chin Ho?” Sehun asked as he followed the child’s target and found out that it was the iphone. At this time, Sehun and Yunmi’s daughter, Sooju noticed that her appa was holding another baby than her which made her over-protective. She was on her mother’s lap but she started to have weird faces that indicateed that she’s about to cry.

“What’s wrong, Sooju?” Yunmi asked worriedly, noticing the little girl’s sour face who was calmly peacefully sitting on her lap. “Sehun-oppa...” Yunmi called out in a whisper, worried about her daughter’s welfare.

“Kyung Mi-noona. Your baby wants an iPhone...?” Sehun asked, raising one of his brows in wonder but turned to Yunmi when he heard her call him. “Hm?”

“I don’t know.” Kyung Mi shook her head. “Just give it to him.”

Yunmi hesitated to say at first because it was clear that Kyung Mi and Sehun were still talking and Yunmi didn’t want to be rude at all and so, she just settled with trying to comfort Sooju by rubbing her back.

“What?” Sehun fretted. “Give my phone to a baby? No way!” He whined.

“Just give it to him.” Chanyeol ordered in a playful manner.

Sehun pouted and had no choice but to obey his hyung and so, he got his phone and gave it to baby Chin Ho, muttering some alien words all to himself.

When Chin Ho received the iphone, he immediately gnawed on it which caused for the youngest member to whine again. “Hyung~! He gnawed on it~!”

“What??” Chanyeol’s eyes widened. “Chin Ho, that’s dirty.” He scolded the little kid, therefore removing the iphone of Sehun from him and carrying Chin Ho in his arms and giving the saliva coated phone back to Sehun.

Chin Ho wailed at the loss of the phone from his sight. He started crying very hard and caught more attention from the people.

“Chin Ho, don’t cry.” Kyung Mi cooed, wiggling her hands trying to distract Chin Ho but he didn’t budge. Kyung Mi, then had an idea. She looked for a waiter and asked for an apple. When she got it, she immediately ran her way to Chin Ho who was still in Chanyeol’s arms and showed him the apple. “Look~ Chin Ho~ Instead of eating Sehun-appa’s phone, do you want a real apple? Its red~ its umma’s favourite colour~” She bargained at the little child, trying to convince him or rather make him stop crying.

Chin Ho opened his eyes in irritation but it vanished when he saw the red apple, he then stopped crying and stared at it for a few seconds and wanted to reach for it.

“Wahh~” Chanyeol was surprised. “It works~! Kyung Mi, you are a genius!”

“What? Really?” the other couldn’t believe it as well. As the problem was solved with Kyung Mi and Chanyeol’s family, on another note, when Sehun received for his saliva-coated phone back to him, he frowned at it but he stopped when he heard a baby crying next to him. He saw Soo Ju in her mother’s arms crying non-stop.

“What’s wrong?” Sehun asked Yunmi.

Yunmi shook her head, obvious worry filled her eyes. “I don’t know. She was sitting on my lap and the next thing I know she was attempting to cry.”

“Sooju-ah~” Sehun called out for his daughter. He reached for his daughter’s hand but Sooju didn’t want her hand to be held and avoided her appa’s hand.

Chen chuckled. “She got jealous, man.”

Sehun looked up to his hyung and Yunmi was still busy making Sooju calm down. “What do you mean, hyung?”

Chen laughed at Sehun devilishly; intend to make him suffer for a tad bit longer when he felt a tap on his head. “Don’t tease the young ones, Chen-oppa.” Soojin scolded a little.

Chen pouted. “But it’s fun though...”

“... I know...”

Sehun frowned at the couple. “Chen-hyung, Soojin-noona. Can you please tell me what’s going on?”

“Okay...” Chen agreed nodding his head. “But you have to do aegyo first.”

“What? No way.” Sehun immediately declined.

“Okay then...” Chen shrugged.

Sehun changed his mind immediately, knowing that his hyung won’t be giving any answers. “Okay, okay. I’ll do it. But not now.”

“Deal.” Soojin agreed. “Your daughter was jealous because you were holding another baby.”

“Eh? Why did you give him an easy way out?” Chen pouted at his wife.

Soojin shrugged but was smiling innocently at Chen.

Chen turned his head to Sehun who immediately left them. “Yah! Remember your promise~!”

“Shhh...” Luhan pouted his lips and put his pointer finger in front of it to indicate to stop being noisy, scolding Chen and looked back seeing that he now got his son’s attention.

“Hong Hui~ Go eat now~” Luhan motioned for his food on the table.

Hong Hui on the other hand tilted his head in wonder but reached out his arms for Luhan, wanting to be held by him.

Luhan sighed. “This is what happens when a child gets distracted?” he asked no one in particular. “Now, I can’t eat properly...” he pouted.

“Oppa, is Hong Hui’s mouth empty now?” Hwa Young asked as she just finished chewing the food inside as well as her plate is now empty.

“You’re done eating?” Luhan asked her incredulously. “Really? Why so little?”

Hwa Young blushed a little, knowing her own reason why. “It’s okay oppa. I'm already full.” Hwa Young opened her arms and reached out for Hong Hui but Hong Hui was too interested now with Luhan’s hair that he doesn’t want to go to Hwa Young.

Hwa Young sighed.

“It’s okay.” Luhan smiled at Hwa Young. “But now, I can’t eat...”

Hwa Young kept quiet, not knowing what she should do in this kind of situation.

“Nee... Hwa Young-shii.” Luhan called out, trying to avoid Hong Hui’s fingers on hitting his eyes.

“hm?”

“... Can you feed... me and Hong Hui...?”

With that said, Hwa Young froze, slowly blushing at what Luhan had just said. Not only that, some people also heard it and were shocked as well, thus creating a quiet atmosphere.

Luhan looked at the surroundings and saw that almost everyone stared at them.

“Wow.” Chen broke the silence. “Hyung, you’ve taken another step already.”

“What? What's wrong asking that?” Luhan asked, pretending not to know the answer. “Ouch. Hong Hui. That hurts.” He said, wincing at the child’s hard grip on his hair.

Hwa Young hurriedly helped Luhan to get his hair out of Hong Hui’s grip.

Chen cheekily grinned, shrugging. Nothing hyung~ We’ll leave you two alone then.”

With that, to Hwa Young and Luhan’s relief, the others minded their own business already. Hwa Young sighed a little, trying to get all the tension out of her system. She doesn’t know what to do with this situation, she was so shy with Luhan saying those kinds of things even though they have just met.

She just resolved to feed Hong Hui first and so, she scooped some food and directed it to Hong Hui. “Hong Hui, ah~” She opened , so that the child would follow.

 When Hong Hui opened his mouth, she took the opportunity to feed him his food.

Luhan waited for Hwa Young’s decision. She was not looking at him and was busy feeding Hong Hui. After a while, Luhan became hungrier than ever but his eyes widened when he saw a couple of hands getting his plate. He looked up to see Hwa Young getting it and putting the said plate in front of her.

Luhan watched her moves, quite speechless at the moment.

Hwa Young felt very nervous. Why was she doing this? She asked herself as she scooped some food for Luhan and directed it in front of his mouth a bit shakily from nervousness.

Luhan blushed but opened his mouth to accept the feed. Hwa Young didn’t look at Luhan at all. She was too shy for that and after Luhan got the contents of the spoon, she immediately felt busy with whatever she can see that needed to be done.

Min Hee passed by randomly by the couple as she was already done eating her share and her mother told her to play with the kids when she spotted a single grain of rice on Hwa Young’s pants. She said to herself that she should ignore it because she knows that she was just over reacting for seeing something so little but sighed when she failed to convince herself. Min Hee went in between Hwa Young and Luhan’s seat and grabbed a table napkin.

“Uh?” Hwa Young was surprised by the kid’s sudden action.

Min Hee ignored it and just removed the grain of rice on Hwa Young’s pants and that's when she look up to meet Hwa Young’s eyes. “You had rice on your pants, auntie.”

“Uh, thank you.” Hwa Young smiled. “Thank you, Min Hee.”

“You’re welcome.” Min Hee smiled back and walked her way to Jae Sun. “Jae Sun.” She called out to the little boy with her little voice.

“Noona~!” Jae Sun turned his head to look at Min Hee.

Min Hee smiled at the little boy but made a shushing sound to indicate that he should lower down his voice. “Let’s play? Are you done eating?” She more or less whispered to him.

Jae Sun’s expression lightened up at the first sentence but pouted at the last one. “Do I have to?” He pouted, his puppy dog eyes showing.

“You must.” Min Hee insisted with a mix of stern and comforting voice. “After you eat, we can play, okay?”

Jae Sun pouted more but nodded his head. “Okay...” With that, he sat down properly on his seat and called out his mom’s attention. “Umma. Ahh~” he opened his mouth as wide as he can.

Yuna turned to her son and smiled, seeing that the child is more eager to eat now. “Wow. Jae Sun is so fast.” She cooed.

“Aren't I?” Jae Sun smirked.

“Yeah, you are. Now it’s my turn to feed you~” Baekhyun grinned at his little boy but earned a frown back.

“What? Why? I don’t want to~! I want umma!” Jae Sun contradicted.

“What? But you have to let me~” Baekhyun whined.

“No.” Jae Sun shook his head in a cute way.

Baekhyun shook his head but someone caught his eye. “Look!” he pointed at the direction where in Minjung, Yaozu and Kai sat. Yaozu even lets his mom feed him.

Jae Sun raised an eyebrow at Baekhyun. “Yes, because she is a mom. I don’t see any dad feeding their baby...”

Baekhyun bit his lip. “Kai!” He called out from his end. When Kai turned to look at Baekhyun, Baekhyun continued what he was going to say. “Feed your child for me.”

“What!” Kai asked baffled.

“Come on~!” Baekhyun whined. “Feed your child.”

“No way, hyung.” Kai rejected.

“Come on~! I'm trying to teach my child here.”

Kai obeyed his hyung’s orders, muttering some random words a bit. “Yaozu-ah.” Kai called his son awkwardly getting a spoonful of food from the plate. “Ahh~” He opened his mouth.

Yaozu looked at him weirdly for a bit. He really doesn’t want anybody to feed him anymore. He was not a baby. He’s 6 years old! Yaozu fretted a bit internally. He was only forced to oblige earlier when he saw his mommy Minjung really wanting to spoon feed him. But with his dad...?

“This is for Uncle Baekhyun.” Kai added.

Yaozu sighed internally and just went for it. He then heard a distant ‘Thank You.’ –which was probably his uncle Baekhyun.

“See? Even Yaozu lets his appa feed him. Now, Jae Sun, say ahh~” Baekhyun said, lifting the spoonful of food to the toddler’s mouth. Jae Sun scrunched up his nose before turning his head away.

“No! I only want umma!” Jae Sun whined.

“What? Just one bite~?” Baekhyun frowned.

“Come on, Jae Sun, let appa feed you once.” Yuna cooed and the younger boy looked back at her with wide eyes.

“Umma also wants appa to feed me? Really?” Jae Sun asked, almost too innocently that Baekhyun made a little face.

“Yes~” Yuna chuckled lightly before making Jae Sun face Baekhyun. After much grumbling and hesitation, Jae Sun opened his mouth at last and accepted the food Baekhyun presented to him. At once, Baekhyun sighed in relief now that he had successfully fed his child.

“Congratulaations, hyung.” Kai called out from the distance and Baekhyun made a face at him in response.

“By the way, where’s Kris-hyung?” Tao asked, looking around; his wife Sooyeon was feeding Hiro. “They haven’t eaten yet, have they?”

Sooyeon shook her head, eyes focused on their baby. “No, there was something wrong with Emi...”

“What?” Tao looked worriedly back at her and then at the door where he assumed Kris and his family went. But then, a few seconds later, Kris re-entered the scene, carrying Emi, Jangmi tailing after him.

“Kris! There you are!” Xiumin exclaimed, standing up while stuffing his mouth with food. “Where did you go?”

“Outside the room,” Kris said, sighing as he sat Emi down and sat beside her. Emi was still looking a bit bothered. She was also wearing a long-sleeved shirt now, covering her reddish arms.

“What’s wrong with Emi?” Yoonji asked. “Is she sick?”

“No.” Kris poked her child’s cheek once, hoping to cheer her up. “Her arms were red. I think she was scratching herself.”

“Why? Maybe she has allergies?” Yoonji looked worriedly back Emi who was still pretty upset. She looked a bit at Min Hee’s direction but the latter wasn’t looking back at her. Min Hee was busy fiddling with her hands.

“No,” Jangmi said, sitting beside Kris. “She has this habit of scratching herself when it gets too noisy...”

“WHAAAT?!” Everyone but Emi, the babies and her parents shouted in response.

“What a kid! How’d you figure that out?!” Xiumin asked, eyes wide.

“The diary that the parents left us. At first we thought that she was having rashes, but... it seems that she was bothered by the noise earlier.” Jangmi said before lightly bowing, “Sorry for causing everyone worry. Everything is all right now.”

“All right, that’s good to hear.” Eun mi smiled back at Jangmi, “Good thinking, Jangmi and Soojin, consulting the diary...”

“Yeah, why didn’t we do that earlier?” Chanyeol barked, looking back at Chin Ho, engrossed with his now mashed apple.

“I know right...” Baekhyun sighed, shaking his head, turning to give Jae Sun a little look.

“Well, anyway, Kris and Jangmi, come and eat with us~” Soojin said to the two.

And so, the rest of the time passed by with everyone filling up their stomachs with wonderfully delicious food till they could take no more. It was 3 o’clock when they were finally done with their meals and were ready to leave the restaurant with their packed foods for dinner later on.

“Uwahhh~!! So full!” Kai rubbed his stomach happily flopping on the sofa as soon as they got home after their late lunch earlier.

“That's because you ate so much earlier, oppa.” Minjung pointed out, playing with Yaozu’s hair a little.

“Well. It was a good thing. We don’t get to eat as much as we want so often...” Kai murmured.

“Really?” Minjung asked curiously. “Is that the life of an idol, oppa?”

Kai nodded with a little smile. “Especially when we are doing promotions.”

“Oh...” Minjung nodded, a bit sad that her husband doesn’t get to have as much food as he want because of the strict diet. She looked down on Yaozu when she felt his head move.

“Mama... can I roam around the house?” He innocently asked a bit excited about the new house ever since the first time they stepped inside the house.

Minjung felt torn in between. She wanted to talk to Kai more about himself, about his life; but there is Yaozu as well who wanted to explore around the house.

Yaozu kind of noticed this and said. “I can go by myself...”

For once, Minjung felt relieved about this statement of Yaozu and so, she smiled warmly at him. “I promise me and papa will catch up to you, okay?”

Yaozu nodded, smiling and running to anywhere that his feet would take him to. He started with from the outside of the house. It was empty but very spacious and the grasses are very green.

Contented by what he saw, he got back inside the house and explored it. He didn’t go to any rooms though, he is afraid that he might be scolded if he invades someone’s privacy and so, he ignored all the open doors except one when he heard a familiar voice gasped in amazement.

“Woow... this place...”

Yaozu can't distinguish who exactly the girl is because all of them were basically a stranger to him more or less but he was curious as to why one auntie gasped in amazement inside the room. He couldn’t help but peek by the open door and his eyes opened wide on the beauty of it.

Sensing a presence, the girl turned at the door and saw a child peeking by the door, his eyes full of happiness. “Hello, Yaozu.” Yoon Shik greeted, smiling warmly at him.

Yaozu was cut off of his reverie when the girl greeted him. “Hi.” He greeted back, but in his whispery voice.

“Do you know my name?” Yoon Shik asked.

Yaozu blushed and slowly shook his head. “I'm sorry.”

Yoon Shik chuckled. “It’s fine. I didn’t expect you to.” Yoon Shik stepped closer to the little boy and got to his level. “Hi, I am Yoon Shik.”

“Auntie Yoon Shik..?” Yaozu asked.

Yoon Shik nodded smiling but was surprised at the sudden hug that she got from the back. She turned her head as much as she can to see a little girl sticking to her like a koala.

“Hi there, little one~!” Yoon Shik greeted the child. The said child looked up and smiled at Yoon Shik cutely and immediately, Yoon Shik felt very happy to see the child smiling. It creates a warm feeling inside her heart. She turned around to be face to face to the child and smiled back at her. “You are Soo Ju... right?” She asked, hoping she was right with her guess.

Soo Ju nodded her head enthusiastically and opened both of her arms and closer to Yoon Shik to wrap her arms around the older one’s neck.

Yoon Shik accepted it and carried her in her arms as she saw Yao Zu looking up at them. Yoon Shik smiled at Yao Zu and got the attention of Soo Ju to look at Yao Zu.

“That's Yao Zu-oppa.” Yoon Shik introduced Soo Ju to Yao Zu. “And this is little Soo Ju.”

Yao Zu waived hello to the little girl as the latter caught Yao Zu’s hand and played with it.

“Wow. What a room~!” Chen popped in his head from the open door of the big room and exclaimed. “I think this is the biggest one in the house.”

“Hi, Chen-oppa.” Yoon Shik greeted.

Chen turned his head, finally noticing that there are people inside the room. “Oh, hello... ummm.”

Yoon Shik understood Chen’s incomplete sentence and so, “I'm Yoon Shik.”

“Yoon Shik!” Chen repeated. “Right, nice to meet you~!” He grinned.

“Yoon Shik-shii~!” A new voice called out. “Where are you?”

Yoon Shik recognized the voice and calmly went out of the room to find her husband who was actually looking for her. “Hmm? What is it?” She asked when she finally got near him. Kyungsoo was carrying their baby Mei Li and was grinning widely.

“Look~!” He exclaimed touching Mei Li’s arm. “She doesn’t cry anymore.” He said happily.

Yoon Shik chuckled. “That's good news~!” Yoon Shik exclaimed happily. “She must have calmed down from all the crying earlier.”

Kyungsoo sighed in relief. “Oh, do you have any idea where is our room?” Kyungsoo tilted his head.

“Each family’s room is based on the drawing of an animal that the children wore earlier at the playground. “ Yoonji answered as she passed by to go to her own family’s room but stopped just in front of their door to continue what she was going to say. “Or, you can go to every room and the boxes that have your name on it, mean that it’s your assigned room.” Yoonji then opened the door to get inside but heard a thank you in time before she would never hear it anymore.

Kyungsoo smiled at Yoon Shik and just noticed that she’s carrying a child. “Who is she?” He asked, pointing at Soo Ju who Yoon Shik is carrying in her arms.

Yoon Shik snapped out of her thoughts and just remembered as well that she’s carrying a baby. “Oh... this is Soo Ju.”

Soo Ju waved her hand in greeting and saw Kyungsoo’s little girl and then reached out for her.

“Oh. I think she wants to make friends.” Kyungsoo pointed out.

Yoon Shik and Kyungsoo stepped closer to each other for the babies to be closer and they were happy to see Mei Li smiling happily seeing Soo Ju. When Soo Ju was near enough to Mei Li, she hugged the latter making Mei Li hug back.

“Anybody seen baby Soo Ju?” a distant question was heard.

“Ooops. They are looking for her.” Kyungsoo whispered.

Yoon Shik nodded. “Soo Ju is here~!” She said loud enough for everyone to hear.

Yunmi then came bustling in when she heard the voice. Relief was evident on her face when she saw her daughter in Yoon Shik’s arms. “Thank God.” She sighed, letting out some of the tension in her body. She then walked calmly to where Yoon Shik stood.

“Where did you find her?” Yunmi asked, opening her arms to take Soo Ju.

“At that huge room where I think would be the kids’ playroom.” Yoon Shik answered, smiling at Yun Mi but her attention was redirected when Mei Li wanted to go to her and so, she got her from Kyungsoo’s arms.

“Thank you very much~!” Yunmi bowed her head and looked at Soo Ju. “Let’s go help appa with the unpacking?”

Soo Ju nodded willingly and the mother and daughter made their way to their room.

Kyungsoo sighed. “I guess it's time for us to do some unpacking as well.”

Yoon Shik chuckled. “Right.” She nodded. “Come on. Let’s get this over with.”

Every family had done much of their unpacking already. Each taking turns to spend time with the kids. Like in Luhan’s family, Hwa Young was the one that did the unpacking. And so, Luhan was in charge of keeping an eye out for Hong Hui. The unpacking covered most of their afternoon but thankfully it was done before night came. Since they more or less finished with most of the unpacking now, it's time to take a rest and get ready for dinner. Everyone gathered once again in one place to eat dinner. They didn’t prefer to eat at the small table set as the dining table because obviously they were quite a bunch of people. And so, they settled eating on the floor at the living room as they watched TV —cartoons obviously as they chatted to get to know each other more. But one thing could never be missed and that was taking pictures. Dinner took longer than expected because everyone was busy going to everyone and take selca’s together. Especially for the girls like Jang Mi, Yoonji, Yun Mi, Soojin and Yoon Shik. They loved taking selcas with everyone and enjoyed every minute of it.

“Hmm~! How about birthdays?” Hwa Young suggested randomly as much as it was purely a random thought that passed through her mind.

“Yeah birthdays~!” Kyung Mi agreed. “Can we make something like a huge poster to put up on a wall that has the list of our birthdays?”

“Oh! That's a great idea!” Eun Jae exclaimed, grinning widely at the thought.

“Who’s going to make it?” Minjung asked.

“I can~!” Kyung Mi raised her hand reflexively. Her habit of volunteering at anything kicking in.

“I’ll help.” Soojin volunteered as well. “I miss making scrapbooks but this will do.”

“You make scrapbooks?” Jangmi repeated in a question form. “That's so neat.”

“Thanks.” Soojin grinned. “So, when do we start?”

“Now~” Kyung Mi exclaimed.

“But I don’t think we have the materials for this...”

“Oh...” Kyung Mi pouted.

“But we can take note of all our birthdays for now.” Yoonji suggested. “In this case, we will also know who is older and younger.”

“Mm!” Chanyeol nodded and got up without saying anything but came back with a piece of paper and a pen. “Let’s write it here.” He suggested and started writing his birthday and passed it to one of his sides and so and so forth.

The list resulted to this: from oldest to youngest
Xiumin - March 26, 1990

Luhan - April 20, 1990

Jangmi - November 3, 1990

Kris - November 6, 1990

Eunmi - February 4, 1991

Suho - May 22, 1991

Sooyeon - May 25, 1991

Lay - October 7, 1991

Baekhyun - May 6, 1992

Yuna - June 6, 1992

Chen - September 21, 1992

Yoon Shik - November 12, 1992

Eun Jae - November 26, 1992

Chanyeol - November 27, 1992

Yoonji - December 4, 1992

Kyungsoo - January 12, 1993

Tao - May 2, 1993

Kyung Mi - May 25, 1993

Soojin - November 24, 1993

Kai - January 14, 1994

Hwa Young - February 14, 1994

Sehun - April 12, 1994

Minjung - July 1, 1994

Yunmi - September 25, 1994

 

“Uwaa.  Jangmi-noona is the oldest and is older than Kris-hyung, too!” Chanyeol exclaimed which gathered the attention of everyone to Jangmi since they didn’t really notice it because they were busy checking out some other people and who was older or younger.

“Oh! You're right.” Kris nodded with his hands on his chin and a smirk formed his lips. “So, I should call you noona too?”

Jangmi felt uncomfortable because of the sudden attention poured onto her. And so, she just shook her head, blushing from embarrassment and barely said, “No... And I am only 3 days older... I don’t think that makes a difference.”

“Why are you so shy?” Eun Mi asked curiously, confused as to why Jangmi was blushing so much and that her voice was as little as a mouse’s. “There's nothing to be shy about.”

“Mm. Mm.” Baekhyun nodded a couple of times, agreeing to what Eun Mi said. “We’re going to be a family now. We should start by being comfortable with each other.” He grinned and had one of his arms hooked around Yuna’s neck. “Right dear?” he grinned.

Yuna turned her head to face Baekhyun and came to have it just inches apart from him and smiled sourly. “Right.” She agreed. “That's why, when we get comfortable... I can do this too, right?” Yuna poked the side of Baekhyun nearest to her which was coincidentally his tickle spot that made him jerk out and release Yuna from his hold.

Luhan burst out laughing. “Finally!” He exclaimed. “I was wondering if it was just my imagination.” He grinned, smirking at Baekhyun who was on the floor, now trying to sit back up from shock.

Yuna’s attention was caught by Luhan. “What do you mean, Luhan-oppa...?”

Luhan had to control himself to stop laughing. “Didn't you notice? It was his tickle spot you touched.”

“No it wasn’t.” Baekhyun coughed out, trying to deny it.

“The what? This?” Yuna was about to poke her husband again at his side but Baekhyun was fast to avoid.

“Okay~!” He held up both of his hands in a defeated manner. “I admit... I'm ticklish there.... sometimes.”

“Oh~! So that's why~!” Luhan clapped, nodding but was distracted once Hong Hui passed by him, crawling his way over Luhan’s lap to go to Hwa Young. Hwa Young reached out for Hong Hui and cuddled him since he seems to like it that way.

“He’s really cute.” Jang Mi smiled at Hwa Young.

Hwa Young returned back the smile to her and did the same. “Emi is cute too. Every baby here is.”

“But I am not a baby anymore.” Yao Zu stated. “And neither is she.” He pointed his finger at Chun Hei.

Kai chuckled. “Of course.” He ruffled Yaozu’s hair. “You're a big boy now.”

“But you're still OUR baby.” Minjung added.

“I think it's time for sleep.” Kris announced out of the blue.

“What? Why??” Tao whined.

Kris gave him a stern look. “The children need it.”

Jangmi silently agreed staring at her daughter, Emi. “Yes, I think it's time for bed.” She pointed out with Emi, yawning and rubbing her eyes that were red from time to time now.

“Where are we going to sleep?” Chun Hei asked, tilting her head to her mother.

“At that big room~!” Jae Sun cheered with utmost delight just remembering all the good stuffs inside the said room.

“Yeah~!” Min Hee cheered as well. “We can pl—I mean sleep peacefully there...?” she ended her sentence unsure if her alibi was good or not, remembering her father, Suho is strict.

Suho chuckled. “Oh no you don’t.” He shook his head. “You are sleeping with us.”

“Eh?? Whyy??” Min Hee pouted, mentally scolding herself for acting so bad but this time, she decided to try better. “I'm big now too~” She whined. “And I thought you guys would want to have your alone time...” She murmured, her voice fading and fading.

Jae Sun bursts out laughing. “Good one! Min Hee!!” He grinned running towards the said girl and high fived each other.

The parents went speechless—a seemingly long silence occurred.

“W-whattt??” Lay broke it, not believing.

“... Are we really sleeping together...?” Sooyeon asked Tao, unsure if this was morally right.

“... I guess we should.” Soojin gulped. “There are only 12 rooms and one for the kids.”

“Yeah. The kids will sleep with us...” Kyung Mi nodded fervently as if convincing herself. “They are still little after all.”

“Right.” Hwa Young nodded. “Right. They can't possibly sleep there without any guidance.”

“Welp.” Kai clapped his hands. “Good night everyone.” He bid them goodnight with a sleepy yawn. “Come on, Yao Zu.” He then started off towards his room.

Yao Zu looked at his mom, trying to see if he should really go with Kai.

Minjung smiled sadly at Yao Zu’s eyes. “Maybe next time dear. For now, just sleep with us.” She rubbed the child’s back, comforting him in any way that she could think of. “We are still thinking about it. And it's the first night that we are all sleeping. So is it okay?”

Yao Zu nodded understandingly and followed suit with his mom but turned around to say goodnight to everyone as well.

The others followed as well and the older kids didn’t get to have an exception to the rule because Yao Zu got tied in. All of them, baby or not are to sleep with their parents as to which Chun Hei, that had a fear of older men, was devastated just thinking about being at the center with her dad on her other side. And so, on their way to their room, she stuck beside her mother as much as she could.

 


 

Min Hee was all pouty when she didn’t get what she wanted. She was looking forward to sleeping inside that big wonderful room ever since Jae Sun suggested it but she can't because of her parents.

“Min Hee...” Eun Jae called out softly, knowing fully that their little girl was upset. Min Hee didn’t turn towards her mother and just kept on facing the wall with her chin up.

“What's wrong?” Suho asked worriedly, as he just got inside the room, closing the door.

“She is upset.” Eun Jae mouthed the words to Suho so that Min Hee would not hear what she just said.

Suho nodded and cautiously made his way to Min Hee. “Min Hee.” Suho called out softly. “Are you mad?”

“Hmph.” Min Hee turned to the other side to get away from her father.

Suho sighed. “I'm sorry.” He started. “But I promise you would be able to sleep there.”

“Really?” Min Hee turned a little to look at her father.

Suho nodded. “With the other kids.”

“It's going to be like a sleep over?” Min Hee asked excitedly, her disappointment already gone.

“Yes, it's going to be like a sleepover.” Eun Jae chuckled.

“No parents allowed, okay?” Min Hee stated sternly looking at her father.

Eun Jae raised both of her shoulders and pointed at Suho for confirmation who was a little bit troubled at the thought.

Min Hee looked at her father sternly, trying to get a yes from him when Suho sighed and smiled a little as he nodded.

“Yes!!” Min Hee exclaimed. “It's going to be perfect!” She then got herself busy with murmuring all her plans for the sleepover that was not finalized yet.

Eun Jae chuckled and smiled widely at Suho who was standing up from his position. “You did well.”

Suho smiled. “Thanks. It was hard though... especially that no parents thing.” He squinted at the memory.

Eun Jae laughed. “It's going to be fine. They are kids. There are times that they want to be alone too.”

Suho sighed. “I just wish that she would want us to be there for her at all times.”

“Not at all times but she will come to you on her own pace.” Eun Jae patted Suho’s shoulder before leaving him for the bathroom to get Min Hee to brush her teeth and when she finished, they all settled in with Min Hee solving their problem announcing that she would sleep between them, Suho sleeping on her left while Eun Jae on her right.

Min Hee giggled. “I love this kind of position.”

“You do, don’t you?” Suho looked amused and was grateful that she liked this kind of setting to be in the middle and that she liked to sleep with them as well when Suho thought she didn’t because of the “no parents” thing earlier. “Come here.” Suho had his arms around Min Hee and dragged her closer to him in which Min Hee happily obliged. Min Hee was very happy all day and it was a tiring time for her and so, she soon fell asleep with Suho cuddling her.

“She’s such a sweet little girl.” Eun Jae murmured lovingly, staring at her daughter fast asleep.

Suho nodded. “But she’s quite a handful as well.”

Eun Jae chuckled. “That makes her all the more interesting.”

Suho chuckled as well and nodded.

“Good night, Suho-oppa.” Eun Jae smiled and began to settle for sleep.

“Good night.” Suho responded and he switched off the lights.

 


 

“He’s fast asleep.” Hwa Young murmured, walking inside their room with Luhan flopping on the bed.

“Omo. Really? Well that was easy. We don’t need to put him to sleep.” Luhan grinned.

Hwa Young smiled and went near the bed to place Hong Hui on the middle but Hong Hui wouldn’t let go of Hwa Young’s shirt. “Oh... ummm.” Hwa Young looked troubled, not knowing what to do. She watched Hong Hui’s face and there was no sign of him being awake... but why is his grip so strong?

“What's wrong?” Luhan asked, tilting his head, hearing Hwa Young’s troubled voice. He looked to where Hwa Young was and found her still carrying baby Hong Hui. “Aren't you going to put him on the bed?” he asked curiously.

“I was.” Hwa Young looked at Luhan. “But he won't let go. I'm assuming that he’s still awake because his grip on my shirt is so tight but his face shows that he’s sleeping.”

Luhan frowned and got up on the bed, moving to be near to Hwa Young as he looked at the sleeping Hong Hui and his hand gripping on Hwa Young’s shirt.

“Hmmm... maybe he sleeps like this...?”

Hwa Young shrugged. “If we can't put him down, we have to take turns on carrying him. I need to change and you as well.”

“Okay. Okay. Can I?” Luhan asked, motioning if he can carry Hong Hui.

“Really?” Hwa Young asked, relieved. “Thank you, oppa.” She carefully put Hong Hui in Luhan’s arms and surprisingly, Hong Hui released her top so easily than they thought and continued his sleeping on Luhan’s arms. “I’ll be back.” Hwa Young rushed into the bathroom with all the things that she needed and got out as soon as she was done. She got Hong Hui back in her arms and cautiously sat on the bed as Luhan did his turn in the bathroom. When he got back out, Hwa Young asked him. “Do you think we can still bathe him..? He still hasn’t taken one yet... only his diaper has been changed...”

Luhan shook his head. “He is already fast asleep. He might go on a tantrum if he’s going to wake up.”

Hwa Young nodded and adjusted herself a bit to be more comfortable with Hong Hui sleeping on her chest.

“He seems to like this position...” Hwa Young murmured.

“Hm?” Luhan raised both of his eyebrows.

“I tried many things earlier when you were in the bathroom and this seems to be the position he only wants to be in.”

“Ahh... so are you okay with that...?” Luhan asked awkwardly.

Hwa Young nodded smiling. “I can still sleep. I’ll just wrap my arms around him to make sure he doesn’t fall.” She then eased herself and lied down, moving slowly so that Hong Hui wouldn’t wake up. “Good night, oppa.” Hwa Young bid him goodnight and closed her eyes, facing away from Luhan because of embarrassment that she had been keeping inside ever since they entered their room. The thought of sleeping with Luhan in only one bed and no barricade made her feel so giddy. She just hopes that Hong Hui would not wake up because of her fast heartbeat.

She closed her eyes tightly, trying to sleep when she felt Luhan sit and stand up from the bed. Hwa Young was nervous and was curious what he was doing but kept her eyes shut.

“Hwa Young-ah.” Luhan called out, surprisingly near her. Hwa Young opened her eyes and came face to face with Luhan and had her eyes grow wide in surprise. “Wh-what??” She asked stuttering, trying to calm down from the inside.

“I think you should scoot more to the center of the bed so that neither you nor Hong Hui would fall off.” Luhan smiled a little, whispering the words.

“Umm... okay...” Hwa Young agreed awkwardly. She then scooted closer to the center while Luhan got a pillow to put a barricade at the edge of the bed in Hwa Young’s side and when he was done, he got back to his side of the bed. “Oppa. Is it really okay to be this close...?” Hwa Young asked once Luhan had settled down on the bed facing her.

Luhan chuckled. “I guess. Don’t worry. I'm a nice oppa.” He patted Hwa Young’s head and started sleeping.

Now what did he mean by that? Hwa Young was a bit confused but had no choice but to sleep when her eyes and body demanded for it. “Good night.” She murmured sleepily and soon dozed off.

 


 

“Mei Li~” Kyungsoo chimed. “Let’s get ready to sleep, okay?”

Mei Li nodded enthusiastically. Sleep may be the best part after all that has happened today. “Let’s get you to the bath first.”

“I’ll ready the bath.” Yoon Shik volunteered and immediately went inside their bathroom to prepare the said bath.

Kyungsoo played with Mei Li as the bath was being made by singing to Mei Li any random song that pops into his head and playing peek-a-boo with her which made Mei Li giggle with all the funny faces that Kungsoo made.

“The bath is ready~” Yoon Shik sang enthusiastically holding her arms out to reach Mei Li.

“You're going to wash her?” Kyungsoo asked.

Yoon Shik nodded, smiling a little while Kyungsoo nodded and handed her Mei Li. “See you later, Mei Li~” he waved his hand. “Mama Yoon Shik will take you to the bath.”

Mei Li nodded and obediently went with her mother to bathe. When they were done, Mei Li was all ready.

“Did you brush your teeth?” Kyungsoo asked the little girl and Mei Li nodded in reply, smiling widely.

“That's good. Come on, hop in.” Kyungsoo tapped the bed that he was sitting on and Mei Li jumped in with Yoon Shik happily watching the little girl so happy that it was all too good to be true, what with all of her crying so much earlier in the day.

“Papa, you're a singer, right?” Mei Li asked as she settled on the center of the bed with Kyunsoo facing her and Yoon Shik on Mei Li’s other side.

“Mhm.” Kyungsoo nodded.

“Will you sing me a song?”

“Okay.” Kyungsoo nodded happily. “But I only know one Chinese song and it's not for kids.” Kyungsoo pouted once he remembered that his daughter might want a Chinese song.

“It's okay~” Mei Li chimed.

“Okay, I’ll sing it to you. But you should try and sleep, okay?”

Mei Li nodded and Kyungsoo sang her to sleep. As soon as Mei Li fell into a deep slumber, Kyungsoo looked at Yoon Shik who was just staring lovingly at Mei Li.

“Noona.” He called her.

Yoon Shik looked Kyungsoo in the eyes and raised both of her eyebrows in question. “Did all of you just meet today?”

Yoon Shik tilted her head in confusion at first but understood soon enough. “Oh yes.” She answered curtly, feeling a bit awkward with this whole situation. She had never been a sociable person and she was not very comfortable once she doesn’t do anything to kill time.

Kyungsoo nodded. “Ah, that's why...”

Yoon Shik was curious as to what he was talking about and couldn’t help but ask why.

“Because noona is so awkward with the girls as well. You find it hard to socialize, don’t you?”

Yoon Shik felt that Kyungsoo hit her straight in the heart. “Y-yeah... so?” She stuttered embarrassed a bit and maybe annoyed as well.

“It's okay noona. I had a hard time socializing too. But once you try it, you would get used to it.”

“... It's hard...” Yoon Shik muttered, her head bowed down.

“It's not when I'm here to help you.”

“You will?” Yoo Shik stared at Kyungsoo’s big ones.

Kyungsoo nodded. “We are a family after all.” He grinned.

Yoon Shik blushed at that statement. “...Thanks...”

“You're welcome.... now let’s get to sleep.” Kyungsoo tucked himself in and Yoon Shik followed from the other side.

“Good night, noona.”

“Night...”

 


 

 “Why isn’t Ryuu sleeping??” Lay asked with a hint of desperation to have the little boy go to sleep but failed miserably when Ryuu was too awake just doing anything that he can think of as he laid on the bed.

“I don’t know~” Eun Mi whined a little. “We already did a lot of things to make him sleep. “ she frowned more on herself as she stared Ryuu who started rolling all over the bed, taking as much space as he could.

Lay sat on one side of the bed to make sure that Ryuu wouldn’t fall off since Eun Mi was blocking the other side. “Agh.” Lay slumped his head in a sleeping position but horizontally, same with Ryuu’s who was having fun rolling on the bed to and fro. Lay couldn’t help but roll as well. “Ryuu~ Let’s go to sleep, please.” He begged the baby, rolling along with Ryuu.

Eun Mi stared at the now two people rolling miserably on the bed as she lay down on one side. As much as she wanted to join the fun, she was too tired and so, ended up letting out a big sigh.

Lay heard the sigh and stopped his rolling to see Eun Mi seemingly tired and was closing her eyes with her hand supporting her head.

“Tired?” Lay asked, sitting up on the bed and leaning his back on the headboard.

Eun Mi opened her eyes to look at Lay and slowly nodded.

“Come, go to sleep.” Lay urged.

Eun Mi shook her head slowly. “I can't, Ryuu is still very much awake.”

Lay frowned. Well he can't do anything with the hyper Ryuu but maybe he can urge this one to take some rest. With that, Lay scooted closer to Eun Mi, minding little Ryuu, still giving him space to roll about and took Eun Mi’s hand that was supporting her head as it landed on the soft pillow with her body awkwardly positioned. “Just sleep, noona.”

Eun Mi frowned at Lay who was just smiling cutely with his dimple showing that made Eun Mi frown more. “Go to sleep.” Lay urged and had his hand on Eun Mi’s arm and patted her as if she was a baby being patted to sleep.

Eun Mi was about to tell Lay to stop it but at the corner of her eyes, she saw Ryuu staring at them. They seemed to have caught his attention.

“Xing...” Eun Mi murmured.

“Mm?” Lay opened one of his eyes.

“We caught Ryuu’s attention.”

Lay smiled. “That's good. We must continue.” Lay scooted closer to Eun Mi slowly closing the space between them. Eun Mi struggled to contain herself and just pretended to sleep. She can already feel Ryuu nudging her knee to get her attention but she ignored it.

She can feel Lay’s breath on her cheeks. He feels so calm while she on the other hand can barely breathe when he was this near to her.

Ryuu whined and struggled his way to get in between them by insisting to go in that little hole that his parents left open. At insistence, Eun Mi and Lay slowly opened up for Ryuu to go in between them, silently celebrating for victory that this might be the time that they can get Ryuu to sleep already.

When Ryuu finally got in between them, he was smiling proudly of himself but frowned when his parents still pretended to sleep like nothing happened. And so, Ryuu kept on touching them, whining a bit. Lay chuckled and couldn’t help but hug Ryuu closer to him, an indication of utmost surrender. With that, the family slept peacefully all in a day’s work.

 


 

Kyung Mi studied Chin Ho happily like his sleeping form is very interesting to watch. One thing she noticed is that, Chin Ho had his hands on his mouth, some of the fingers. And so, she carefully took his hand out of his mouth and placed it on his side. But not one minute had passed; his hand went back on his mouth. Kyung Mi tried her best to make Chin Ho stop on his hand but Chin Ho just wouldn’t budge even in his sleeping form.

Kyung Mi frowned, slowly giving up. “Oppa.” She called out Chanyeol for help.

“Huh?” Chanyeol sat up from the bed, a bit alarmed by someone suddenly calling him. He looked from side to side and saw Kyung Mi with her pouty face looking at him. “What's going on?”

Kyung Mi pointed at Chin Ho. “His hand... it keeps going inside his mouth. It's a bad habit~!” She explained.

“Oh...” Chanyeol nodded, thinking about what to do and had a solution after a few seconds. “I know.” He grinned and grabbed Chin Ho’s hand and trapped it with his.

“Uwah!” Kyung Mi was amazed and clapped her hands but was curious as to how he would sleep in that kind of position and so, she asked him.

Chanyeol scratched his head in confusion and laughed awkwardly. “Hehe... I haven’t thought of that yet...”

Kyung Mi laughed at Chanyeol’s silliness but stopped when she saw some squirming and saw Chin Ho frowning in his sleep and was attempting to cry.

“Ah! Oppa! He is about to cry~!” Kyung Mi exclaimed.

“Omo, does he have a pacifier or something??” Chanyeol’s eyes widened in horror, thinking Chin Ho would be crying anytime soon.

“He has~!” Kyung Mi happily chimed and dashed her way to get the pacifier that she remembered placing it on the top of the closet. “Here it is~” she announced coming back with the pacifier in hand and placed it inside Chin Ho’s mouth to it which made the child feel contented.

Kyung Mi and Chanyeol sighed in relief.

Chanyeol looked up and kept on eyeing the glasses of Kyung Mi. It seemed so thick and he was very much curious how he would see behind those glasses. “Kyung Mi-ah.” He called out.

“Hm?” Kyung Mi looked up to meet Chanyeol’s and saw him eyeing her.

“Can I borrow your glasses?”

“Mm?” Kyung Mi tilted her head. “Sure.” She took her glasses off and handed it to him, blinking her eyes in the process to adjust to the sudden change.

Chanyeol took it and tried wearing it but he pushed it away from his eyes immediately, feeling a very high grade within those glasses.

“Omo~!” he exclaimed. “It's very high.”

Kyung Mi nodded blindly, she can't really see him without her glasses. “Y-Yeah, I have very high grades for my lenses...”

“Eh??” Chanyeol couldn’t believe it. “So... can you still see me??” He asked.

Kyung Mi shook her head. “It's very blurry oppa. You are on the other side of the bed.”

“Ah... then how near can you see clearly?” He asked curiously, studying Kyung Mi.

Kyung Mi had one of her hands in front of her face to demonstrate to Chanyeol the nearness that she could see clearly for a split second.

Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows. “Like this??” His face came closer to hers so suddenly that Kyung Mi was surprised. Everything went so fast then.

“Ah!” Kyung Mi exclaimed, falling down from the bed in shock with Chanyeol’s face suddenly inches apart from hers.

“Ara! Are you okay??” Chanyeol got up from the bed and immediately went to Kyung Mi’s side.

Kyung Mi laughed in panic. “I'm fine~!” She said to Chanyeol many times. “I'm just a bit sleepy. Good night oppa~!” She then hurriedly lied down on her side of the bed and covered her whole body with the blanket.

“What?” Chanyeol blinked at Kyung Mi’s fast moves while his mind slowly registered what she just said. “Oh. Okay. Good night, Kyungie~!”

Kyung Mi heard Chanyeol and sighed both out of relief and to get that heavy feeling out her heart. With her excited heart, she closed her eyes to go to sleep.

 


 

Tao stared at Sooyeon who was coolly making stringed bracelets to kill time and that she would soon feel sleepy. “Noona.”

Sooyeon just glanced at him before returning back to making her stringed bracelets.

Tao pouted. “Noona... this is our first night~” He whined a little but mindful at the sleeping Hiro between them.

“So?” Sooyeon raised one of her brows in question but not even bothering to glance at Tao.

“Can I at least get some information about yourself?”

“You already know my birthday...”

Tao pouted again. “Yes... but what else?”

Sooyeon stopped doing her work and looked at Tao who had his puppy eyes on. “Stop with that aegyo.” She scolded, a bit taken aback that she finds it cute when he does aegyo.

“Why? I am good at doing aegyo.”

Sooyeon’s eye twitched.

“You like it don’t you~” Tao grinned, sensing something a bit different from Sooyeon.

“I don’t.” Sooyeon flatly stated but her eyes said otherwise.

“Woo~! You like it~” Tao confirmed. “You like it. You like it.” He cheered.

Sooyeon shushed Tao pointing at Hiro who moved a little from his area.

“Ooops.” Tao immediately shushed down but started talking again after a few minutes. “So, can you please tell me??”

Sooyeon sighed and got her bracelets to continue her work. After quite a while, Tao waited patiently and alas, Sooyeon talked. “My Japanese name is Shizuko.”

“Omo! You are Japanese too?”

Sooyeon nodded. “My family calls me by that name as well.”

Tao kept quiet, in thought of something. “So which do you prefer? Shizuko or Sooyeon?”

Sooyeon turned to him looking at him weirdly. “What kind of question is that?”

Tao shrugged. “I don’t know... I just thought maybe you are more comfortable with your given name...?”

“...You’re right...”

Tao smiled. “It's going to be Shizuko then. Shizuko-noona~!” Tao tested how it would sound.

Sooyeon frowned a bit at the awkwardness of her Japanese name paired with Korean. “Shizuko is fine. No need for the honorific.”

“Okay, can I give you a nickname?” Tao cautiously asked.

Sooyeon thought about it for a while and nodded, curious as to how Tao would give her a nickname.

“Cool. Can I call you ‘Shu’?”

Sooyeon nodded once again. “Thanks.”

“You like it?” Tao had his eyes wide open and Sooyeon nodded in reply.

Tao clapped his hands and suddenly yawning, feeling sleepy. Sooyeon looked at him. “Go to sleep.” She told him.

Tao nodded as he rubbed his eyes a little. “Goodnight, Shu. You should sleep soon too.”

Sooyeon nodded. “Night...”

 


 

Emi immediately climbed on top of the bed as soon as she was done taking a bath and brushing her teeth. She was very sleepy that she crawled her way to the center and hid herself with her little blanket already prepare for her.

“Goodnight, Emi~...” Jangmi kissed the little girl goodnight on her head covered her with the blanket. She then sat on the bed sighing happily.

Kris followed what she did by sitting on the other side but now that the both of them are alone, he thought that Jangmi looks very familiar.

“Have we met before...?” Kris asked Jangmi with curiosity in his eyes.

Jangmi looked at Kris at his sudden question. “Hm? Why, oppa?”

“Oppa?” Kris repeated. “You are 3 days older than me, remember?” he smirked at Jangmi.

Jangmi facepalmed herself. “Right... I forgot...”

Kris continued on smirking but he answered her question. “... You seem so familiar.... I'm sure that I have seen you somewhere...”

Jangmi giggled. “That's because I am your number one fan.”

Kris was taken aback. “Really?”

Jangmi nodded. “I went to all of the events and concerts that you guys performed here in Korea.”

“Oh...” Kris nodded. “Anything that I should know..?” He raised his eyebrows at her.

Jangmi blushed. “...I’m also the vice president of the EXO fanclub.”

Kris’s eyes widened in shock. “Really? Who’s the president...?”

“A guy friend of mine...”

Kris frowned. “Why a boy...?” He asked weirdly.

Jangmi chuckled because that was she thought as well. “The boy president is my friend oppa. And I think it's just right because he became your fan one minute before me.”

Emi got out from her blanket, frowning at her parents. “Shhh...” she scolded and went back to covering herself.

Kris and Jangmi was left speechless but obeyed with their daughter’s wishes even though they thought she was already asleep before they started talking.

Kris and Jangmi mouthed good night to each other as Jangmi wrapped Emi in a cuddle with her free hand and the family slowly fell asleep.

 


 

“I don’t want to sleep yet.” Jae Sun complained with his arms crossed over his chest and pouted at his mother, Yuna.

Yuna stooped down to level with Jae Sun’s height and looked at him in the eyes. “But you have to sleep so that you can have the energy to play tomorrow.”

“But umma~.” Jae Sun whined.

“You can call me Yuna, you know...”

“Nana...?” Jae Sun tilted his head.

It took a short second of thinking for Yuna until she nodded her head in agreement.

“But Nana~” Jae Sun resumed his whining.

“But what?” Baekhyun asked coming out from the bathroom.

“I don’t want to sleep yet.” Jae Sun explained, hoping to have a partner in crime.

“Ahh... haha... no... you should go to sleep... it's already late...” Baekhyun told Jae Sun who frowned at him, hopes all gone.

“Hmph.” He snubbed his father. “Even if you force me to, my eyes are still wide open.” He stated rubbing his eye in passing.

Yuna giggled. “We’ll see... now off to bed, young man.”

Jae Sun stomped his way up on the bed and taking up the center of it. Yuna laid beside him on one side as Baekhyun went out to get some water. She began patting his bottom a little to make him sleep in which Jae Sun put up a good fight but his eyes were indeed tired and he soon fell asleep before his father could even go back to their room.

“Asleep already?” Baekhyun was surprised to find Jae Sun peacefully sleeping hugging Yuna by the stomach.

Yuna nodded smiling as she rubbed Jae Sun’s arm.

“Wow.”

“He was already sleepy even though he said that he’s not.” Yuna giggled a little at how adorably stubborn Jae Sun can be.

“He is so stubborn.” Baekhyun muttered. “And did you see him earlier at the restaurant? I think he was messing around with me... picking the foods even though he couldn’t even see them from below.” Baekhyun complained.

Yuna just laid there listening intently as she could but deep inside, she’s rolling her eyes wanting to say that he and his son have much of the same attitude.

Baekhyun kept on muttering things to Yuna until he was lost for words and just sighed heavily.

“You done?” Yuna asked calmly.

“Why?”

“I think we need to sleep because I have a feeling that it's going to be another long day tomorrow.”

Baekhyun nodded, sighing once again. “Yeah, you're right.” He settled himself to a sleeping position as Yuna did the same. “Yunnie...?” Baekhyun called out, unaware of his sudden nickname he gave his wife.

Yunnie…? “... Hmm?”

“Thank you for listening earlier.”

Yuna smiled as her eyes closed. “You're welcome. Good night.” She murmured sleepily.

 


 

Chun Hei tugged on her mother’s shirt that made Soojin look down on her daughter. “Umma...” Chun Hei whispered.

“Hm?” Soojin lowered her head for Chun Hei to whisper.

“Can I sleep beside you only...? I want to sleep by the edge...”

Soojin stood back up straight and looked sadly at Chun Hei who was looking back at her hoping to get a positive response.

“Sleep time~!” Chen sang holding the hand of his wife as he walked to their ‘Wolf’ room. Soojin just smiled at Chun Hei and got her hand as the 3 of them went inside the room.

“Now, Chun Hei will take a bath~” Chen continued making Soojin giggle at Chen’s silliness and her daughter smile a little as well.

“I can do it by myself.” Chun Hei volunteered searching for her clothes in which Soojin was happy to help her.

“Are you sure you can take a bath on your own?” Soojin asked and Chun Hei nodded.

“Okay... appa and I will be here...”

When Chun Hei was inside the bathroom, Chen and Soojin was left in the room with Chen being a bit shy with the other.

“Oppa.” Soojin started trying to find the words inside her head. “You like singing, right?”

Chen nodded. “Of course.”

“Then... Will you sing a song for Chun Hei every night?”

Chen’s eyes sparkled. “Will she love it?”

Soojin nodded. “I think so.”

Chen pouted. “But I don’t think she likes me... she has been trying to avoid me...”

Soojin stayed quiet because she really didn’t know what to say about Chun Hei detesting Chen. She has yet to ask her daughter about that. “Just try your best, oppa.” Soojin cheered. “I'm sure she will be able to adjust.”

Chun Hei came out as soon as she was done with changing for her bed clothes.

“Hello Chun Hei~” Chen greeted. “Do you like a bed time song? Appa can sing to you.”

Chun Hei hesitated at first but she saw Soojin at the back of Chen, signalling her to just give it a try. And so, Chun Hei slowly nodded her head in which it made Chen delighted.

He happily sang for her as Chun Hei slept on the center of the bed but was still clingy to Soojin while she listened to Chen sing until she fell asleep. Chen grinned happily at Soojin as to which Soojin replied back with a smile.

 


 

“Hway Dyokie~ Time for sleep.” Xiumin announced to the little girl who was sitting on the floor, playing around with her toys. Xiumin and Hway Dyok made a contract earlier that Hway Dyok would have a few minutes of play first before she sleeps but the time is up.

“Wait, appa~” Hwa Dyok chimed, still busy playing with her toys.

“But it's already late. Let’s go to sleep now.”

Hway Dyok pouted and turned to her mother for help but Yoonji shook her head at Hway Dyok. “Sweetie, I already helped you earlier with papa. But if you can't keep your promise right now, what is the purpose of the promise?”

Hway Dyok pouted and had her head down.

“Come on, Hway Dyok. Let’s get to bed.” Xiumin urged.

Hway Dyok obediently stood up and climbed on the bed but was still sad about not being able to continue her playing.

Xiumin followed her on the bed and sat on the right as Yoonji on the left.

“Sleep now, little one. You still have a whole day to play tomorrow.” Yoonji caressed Hway Dyok’s head.

“Good night.” Hway Dyok murmured.

 


 

Minjung hummed as she brushed her teeth inside the bathroom. Her two boys are already done and she’s the only one that they are waiting for.

“I'm done.” Minjung chimed walking out from the bathroom.

“About time.” Kai folded his arms. “What took you so long?”

Minjung giggled. “It's a girl thing, oppa.”

Kai rolled his eyes mimicking what Minjung had just said. Minjung laughed and playfully hit Kai but the latter just smiled.

Yao Zu just watched them from behind silently thinking that actually look good together. Yaozu shook his head from the random thought, blinking a couple of times since he was feeling that his eyes were getting a bit tired.

“Yaozu, are you sleepy?” Minjung asked seeing Yaozu blinking his eyes as she stood in front of the bed.

Yaozu nodded. “Okay, let’s go to sleep now then.” Kai was the first one to lie on the bed and he occupied the left one.

“Good night, Yaozu~ Good night Kai-oppa.” Minjung chimed, making herself comfortable as she closed her eyes with one of her arms hugging Yaozu.

Kai did almost the same but he accidentally noticed this smell and started smelling Yaozu in his sleep but found no scent on him but on Minjung. “Are you wearing a perfume?” Kai whispered none too discreetly.

Minjung fluttered her eyes open and nodded. “It’s Daisy by Marc Jacobs.”

“Mmm...” Kai nodded. “Smells nice.” He leaned closer to smell more but Minjung moved away, blushing a little.

“Oppa... don’t smell me...” She whined.

Yaozu turned in his sleep which caught the attention of both parents. “Shhh...” Minjung signalled Kai to shush and to go to sleep. And thus, their night ended.

 


 

Sehun, Yunmi and Sooju are in their room in an eerily quiet atmosphere. Both mother and father of Sooju are awkward with each other but Sooju on the other hand was happily playing with her set of toys.

Sehun coughed to break the silence. “So, ummm...” He started. “We’re married~” He stated not quite believing it himself.

Yunmi blushed at the words but nodded nonetheless. “Yes, and we have Sooju too.”

Sehun nodded. “So um... before everything happened, did you have any boyfriend...?”

Yunmi shook her head. “It never came to me to have a boyfriend.”

Sehun’s eyes widened. “Really? You really never had a boyfriend before?”

Yunmi shook her head. “I don’t have any experience in this kind of relationship... so I'm counting on you, Sehun-opppa~” Yunmi bowed her head.

“Ah...” Sehun nodded and bowed as well. “I’ll take care of you~” He smiled.

“Thank you.” Yunmi blushed once again.

Sooju rubbed her eyes as she played with her toys and slowly yawned in the process. And so, she decided to sleep. She looked at her parents and decided to go to her Sehun-appa. On her way crawling, she was already noticed by her parents and they were looking at her a bit amused by her cuteness. Sooju finally reached Sehun and climbed on top of him and stopped on his tummy in an awkward position since Sehun was still sitting on the bed. Sooju shrugged the awkwardness off and decided to sleep on his tummy anyways despite the uncomfortable position.

“Eh?” Sehun was surprised by Sooju’s actions. He leaned on the bed so that Sooju would have more space. “Why are you sleeping there, Sooju?” He asked the little girl who already closed her eyes.

“Sooju~ you can sleep here.” Yunmi tried taking Sooju from Sehun’s tummy to position her on the center of the bed but Sooju wouldn’t budge and held on tight, hugging Sehun in the process. “Ah...” Yunmi huffed, giving up. “I think she wants to sleep there. Is that okay with you?”

Sehun nodded awkwardly and tried his best to get himself comfortable lying on the bed with a little Koala stuck on his stomach.

Yunmi smiled a little trying to comfort Sehun. “Well... good night oppa.”

“Night.”

 


 

“Hyung~!!!” Tao pounded on the door with an angry bird sticker indicating to be Kris’ room. “Wake up hyung~!”

Kris groaned, awakened by the loud pounding of the door. “What the...” He opened his eyes and found himself face to face with the sleeping Jangmi and Emi in between them.

There was another pound on the door which made the mother and daughter awake—startled by the noise. This made Kris groan once more and decided to just open the door.

“What?” He asked in his morning voice as he opened the door, seeing Tao with his puppy eyes.

“Hyung~ Let’s take a bath together.” He blinked his eyes twice in an aegyo way.

Kris frowned at Tao but heard Emi cry at the sidelines. “Oh great.” Kris muttered. “Tao, you have your own bathroom and you ask your wife to accompany you. I have my own family to attend to.” Kris bluntly stated and slammed the door close.

“Shhh.” Jangmi carried Emi in her arms and rubbed her back in comfort. “I'm sorry baby.”

“What's wrong?” Kris asked.

Jangmi looked at her husband and told him with her soft voice. “She was surprised by the sudden noise.”

“Tao is going to get it someday.” Kris murmured a bit pissed at Tao.

“It's okay. You don’t need to do that.” Jangmi shook her head and just continued to comfort Emi. “Good morning, by the way.” Jangmi grinned.

Kris smirked. “Good morning.”

 


 

“Hway Dyok~ It's bath time~” Yoonji chimed, a little towel for Hwa Dyok in hand.

“No~” Hway Dyok flatly declared, screaming.

“Come on, dear. Let’s get you all nice and clean.” Yoonji walked towards the little girl smiling at her.

“No, mama~!” Hway Dyok whined, hiding from the covers of the bed.

“Should I call papa?” Yoonji suggested to call Xiumin who was already outside of the room hunting for something he is craving for.

Hway Dyok scrunched her nose. “No...” She pouted.

“Then come along.” Yoonji urged stepping a little nearer to Hway Dyok but Hway Dyok ran away from her original place thus resulting for the mother and daughter running around the room but to Hway Dyok’s dismay, she ended up inside the bathroom and was trapped by Yoonji.

Yoonji grinned at her daughter. “Got you~” She had her arms around Hway Dyok.

“Noo~” Hway Dyok cried but it was too late for her. Yoonji already put her in the bathtub with water in it. She was already soaking wet. “Mama, you meanie~” Hway Dyok whined and wet her mother by hugging her to save her own life as if she was drowning to death.

“It's going to be fine Hway Dyok. You're not in the deep water. This is only a bath tub.” Yoonji calmly said, trying to ignore her wet top because of her daughter hugging her.

Once they were done, they got out of the bathroom with Hway Dyok already changed but Yoonji had to get her own clothing first to take a bath.

“Hway Dyok, you just stay here okay? Mama is just going to take a bath.” Yoonji patted Hway Dyok on the head but the door opened and Xiumin popped inside the room with milk in hand.

“Hway Dyok, drink your milk.” Xiumin handed Hway Dyok her milk.

“Oh, there’s papa. You stay with papa, okay?”

“Okay~” Hway Dyok nodded.

Xiumin looked at Yoonji and frowned. “Why are you wet?”

Yoonji looked at her top and remembered that she was wet but thankfully her top didn’t go see-through despite being wet with water.

“Oh, Hway Dyok put up a good fight earlier when taking a bath.”

“She hates bath time?” Xiumin tilted his head.

Yoonji nodded and sneezed on time. “Yeah I think I should go now.” With that, Yoonji left Xiumin and Hway Dyok heading towards the bathroom.

Xiumin shook his head. A daughter that dislikes bath time? A unique daughter. He thought. Little did he know that there is also one particular baby who hates bath time.

 


 

“Good morning, baby~” Hwa Young sang to Hong Hui who was slowly waking up. Luhan was already awake but kept on lying on the bed, still a bit lazy to move. “Let’s take a bath? You haven’t bathed last night~”

Hwa Young carried baby Hong Hui with his clothes in hand to the bathroom. She got the diaper out and threw it in the trashcan and headed for the tub that she already prepared for her little boy. She was surprised that it was very hard to bathe a baby. Not only because everything was slippery, but Hong Hui kept on struggling inside the water, hating the water itself. But nonetheless, Hwa Young did her best to finish bathing Hong Hui and got a breather once she was done. The changing was pretty easy and so, they finished in no time.

The both of them got out with Hwa Young holding out the baby away from her body not wanting to get him wet since he is already clean.

Luhan widened his eyes. “What happened to you?”

Hwa Young sighed. “First time washing a baby and I think Hong Hui doesn’t like the water, so...” Hwa young shrugged. “Can we take turns bathing Hong Hui?” Hwa Young had her hopeful eyes at Luhan.

Luhan hesitated. “Well...”

“Please.”

“Okay.” Luhan agreed.

“Thank you. Now I need a bath.” She finalized as she got her own change of clothes shaking her head at how her clothes were disastrously wet.

Luhan followed Hwa Young until she closed the door of the bathroom and looked at Hong Hui who was looking back up at him, laughing for some reason.

Luhan didn’t know what to think at that moment and just played with Hong Hui by tickling him.

 


 

The morning was a bit busy for everyone being scattered everywhere around the house but there was this one particular person who passed by the living room and saw a green turtle with an envelope on its back. That person took the envelope and opened it. “Ummm, guys~!” She called out indicating to everyone.

 


 

Author's Note:

Hello dear readers! We are finally back with this chapter! Terribly sorry if we took so long -- school stuff... you know? :)) Anyway~ I made this chapter to compensate for our loss. Its 40 pages!!! So have fun and enjoy yourselves reading this chapter, our most longest chapter ever written. 

Co-Author's Note:

Hi XD Apologies for the delay with this chapter. It took a while from writing and proofreading (I was laaazy to proofread~ Author akemi had to constantly remind me XDD) Welp! Hope you liked it! All was written by akemi143 :3 Next chapter, please await my turn~! :D