Chapter 9

Oppa Dongsaeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day in class...

"Bomi! Are you done? Let’s go, we have to get our usual table before the seniors take it!" You rushed her while helping her packed the stationeries. [Let’s hope he’s not there yet...] "ah right! I don’t want to suffer the stuffiness for whole 2h!! Kaja kaja!" Ilhoon rushed.

You left the class with Ilhoon first while Bomi waited for T.K. The 2 of you joked as you walked into the class, to your dismay Hyunsik was much earlier than you thought he would be. You hurriedly took the stools for your clique hoping he would ignore your existence.

However, being a dumb dumb he called your name with a smile as if nothing had happened. "Annyeong." You replied as normal as you could. "Ilhoon, can we change our places? I can’t see the board clearly." Ilhoon shrugged his shoulders, stood up and switched with you so that you were back facing Hyunsik and Hongbin making sure that every angle will not be able to see him.

"Woah!! Jung Ilhoon! You’re early for once huh?!" Mr Lee mocked at his "favourite" student. "Blame the weather Mr Lee, and this is important!" He pointed to the ceiling fan. You laughed out loud at his wittiness. "Hongbin, control your sister. She’s been laughing too much in my class." "Ssem!!" You whined and blushed. "Ne ssem." Hongbin laughed too.

After 10 minutes finally everybody was present. At the once the bell strike as a note for the next lesson to begin, the spell started. Most of you started nodding, struggling to keep yourself awake from the boring theory lesson. [I must not let Mr Lee catch me dozing off, else he will...] "CHA EUNSOL!!!" [Dang!] "Yes Mr Lee?"

"What’s the answer to this question?" He looked at you with a 'aha! Caught you dozing off' face. The whole class looked at you and waited for your answer. You looked at your friends who were wide awake by now and then back to your teacher. "Er...heh. I dont know, maybe you would like to use your knowledgeable brain and tell the class?" The class roared with laughter.

"Try dozing off the second time I'll make sure you'll end up outside the class you get it?!" You flashed the OK sign and smiled widely. T.K and Bomi shook their heads while you and Ilhoon high fived each other looking at the teacher's reaction. The long day then crawled by slowly with you trying to avoid him if possible, you dragged yourself into the shop and plopped into the chair behind the cashier.

"Eunsollie!! Why didn’t you make a sound when you came in?" Ken said in a cheerful tone.

"Hwanhwan oppa, aren’t you supposed to be in school?" You said with your eyes closed resting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter