Chapter 15

Oppa Dongsaeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After making sure that you were sound asleep, Hongbin went back to his room. An old album caught his eyes as he sat at his study table. He pulled out and flipped through. [Ahhh...these pictures...I was only 9 years old then...] he thought to himself. The next picture caught his eyes. It was a picture of him, Hyunsik and Raehwan. 

--------------------

"Omma! I’m home! I brought my friends back to play!" Hongbin shouted to his mother who was busy in the kitchen. "Annyeonghaseyo ommuni!" She came out and greeted the boys with a smile. "Welcome boys, come in come in don’t be shy! I’m making lunch it will be ready in a jiffy."

 

"Beannie oppa!!!!!" A little girl came running out of the room. "Welcome home oppa!!" You hugged onto his waist and cheered. He picked you up in his arms and smiled, "Eunsol-ah these are oppa's friends, greet the oppas."

 

You looked at the two strangers and gave your brightest smile. You hunched a little and greeted, "annyeonghaseyo it’s my first time meeting you, nice to meet you! My name is Eunsol!"

 

"Hahahas you got a very cute sister, Hongbin. Hello Eunsol, my name is Raehwan, Kim Raehwan. I don’t have any siblings, can you call me oppa?!" Raehwan said as he pinched your cheeks. "Raehwan oppa!" You squealed and hid your face in Hongbin's shoulder.

 

"Hahahahahas! Ahhhhh your sister is so cute!!!!"

 

"Bean-ah, lunch is ready! Invite your friends in!" Your mother called from the kitchen. "Ne!! Kaja!" The boys followed Hongbin into the kitchen, he put you on the high chair and sat beside you. "Oppa, who’s that boy? Hes so quiet..." you whispered to Hongbin.

 

"He’s Hyunsik." Your brother introduced. "Annyeonghaseyo Hyunsik oppa!" You greeted, he just nodded a little awkwardly and continue to stare at his bowl of food. You looked at him with your big pearly eyes and blinked a few times. Hyunsik blushed furiously and started digging in.

 

After lunch Hongbin and his friends went to his room to play. You peeped into the room, "Oppa~" you whispered. "Come in Eunsol." You plopped yourself on his lap and said, "Omma cut some fruits for you and your friends."

 

"I'll help!" Raehwan volunteered. "Okay! Eunsol are you going to stay here?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter