Chapter 4

Oppa Dongsaeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed peacefully a usual. It was a blazing hot afternoon after school; normally you would hit the mall with your clique or just stay in the shop because of the weather. However due to the rush of time for submission, all of you had to stay back after school almost every day, stuck in the stuffy workshop filled with dust.

 

“Arghhhh!!! I should have brought my P.E tee to change!!!! This heat is…ahhhhhh jinjja!!!!” you wiped the dripping sweat from your neck with your arms.

 

You then felt someone playing with your ponytail from the back. “Yah, if you don’t take your piece of acrylic out from the strip heater it’s going to melt…”

 

“Oh! Oh my god!” you hurriedly took the piece out and shaped it. After you were done you took out the gloves you were wearing and turned to the figure beside you. “Hyunsik oppa, must you do this to me?!”

 

“Wooo I think the weather’s getting on somebody’s nerves!!!” he teased. “Not funny oppa, I want to go home like now!!!”

 

“Cha Eunsol!!!! Have you finished your wood piece?! How are you going to cut those weird petals for yours?! Have you got Mr. Kim to help you spray paint on your metal can?” Mr. Lee bombarded you with questions on your artifact.

 

“, I’m going to leave at 5.30pm sharp oppa. Tell Hongbin oppa for me!” you whispered. “Eunsol, you haven’t answered my question!” Mr. Lee said.

 

“Woah! Mr. Lee, that was fast. I thought you were still at the door! Plus, Jaemin’s sitting near the door I thought you would get caught up by him…heh…” you smiled sheepishly. “well…so what’s your answer to my questions?”

 

You looked at him and smiled as brightly as you could. “Soon, erm…it’s too late now. I’ll get Mr. Kim to help me tomorrow during our lesson so…yeah, if there’s nothing else I still have to hurry off for tuition! See you tomorrow Mr. Lee.” You bow, took your bag and ran out of the workshop.

 

“Goodness! Look at that girl, didn’t even keep her stuff and just ran out!” Mr. Lee pressed his temples as if he was having a headache. “It’s okay Mr. Lee, we are sharing the box. I can put it in for her, I’ll go first if there’s nothing else…” Mr. Lee just nodded and sighed.

 

“Where’s Eunsol?” Hongbin asked when Hyunsik went to their table, “home? I guess she was tired, she did quite a lot already for these few days.”

 

“True that, aish…but still…let’s finish this and go too.” Hyunsik nodded and did some touch up to his pieces before he packed up.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The next day in class during your first break, your clique decided to head down to the workshop. “I’ll go change before I start work.” You turned to the washroom and changed out of your uniform to a comfortable tee.

 

“Oh! Why are you here at this time?”

 

“Hongbin hyung.” T.K and Ilhoon greeted. “We decided to skip this break and eat later…most of us still got a lot o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter