Chapter 6

Oppa Dongsaeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 month later, end of September. Everybody was at their last stage of making the artifact they designed. Many students were done and only a handful of them proceeding with the presentation board. “YAH!!!! Aren’t you going to do this properly!!! You only have three hours left for submission!!!!!!!!” Mr. Lee screamed at Ilhoon and T.K.

 

“oppa, have you stuck your tag on yours?”

 

“aniyo, after I finish drawing this…done! Kaja Tako, help me with it!”

 

“ne!” you got up from the stool and followed Hyunsik to where his artifact and stuff were located.

 

“Tako, where do I paste this?” he asked as you helped him with the other nametags. “there.” You answered him casually. “Where?!” He looked at his artifact and presentation board with question marks filling up his mind. “Here!!!” you pointed to the bottom right hand corner and groaned. “yah, how do I know where it is when all you did was say here, here, here!!” he flicked your forehead. “you little imp!”

 

“ahhhhh Im Hyunsik!!!!” you shouted. “Im Hyunsik?! Are you trying to rebel?! Where did your oppa went to? Huh?” he flicked your forehead again. “YAAAAAH!!!!” you shouted. “CHA EUNSOL, IM HYUNSIK!!!!! Do you think this is a wet market or a playground?!” Mr. Lee came shouting at the two of you from the other side of the workshop.

 

The two of you giggled and quickly finish up the remaining work. “Are you done?” you asked. “Yeaps! All done!” you smiled and took your bag, “I’m going off then, I promised Hyukkie oppa to mend the shop with him today.” Hyunsik just nodded. “Binnie oppa, I’m going home first.” He flashed you the ‘OK’ sign and got back to his presentation board.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon it was time to submit the design journal, it was also half way through the end of year exam period for you and the prelims for the seniors. Your clique decided to meet in school earlier before your Geography paper which starts only in the afternoon. “okay, I’m so done with this! I’m going to the workshop to find Bomi, anybody wants to follow?” you asked while stretching yourself after the long period of sitting straight. Your friends shook their head and you went to the workshop on your own.

 

“Bomi-yah~” you called when you entered the door. “Eunsol! Are you done with your journal?” you nodded, “almost, I’m left with a few more details.” “Tako! You’re in school early!” Hyunsik said in a mocking tone. “I was here since 8 oppa, please.” You rolled your eyes. He chuckled at your reaction and went back to what he was doing before. “I’ll be in class with the boys, call me if you need any help.” You told Bomi. She nodded and you left. After a few minutes Hyunsik came back from the other side of the workshop where he class artifacts were placed for grading. “Where did Eunsol go?” he asked Bomi. “She’s in class. Sunbae, are you looking for her?” Hyunsik shook his head and smiled at Bomi, “ani, hwaiting Bomi. My paper’s starting soon, see you after your paper.”

 

After your paper, your class and the senior’s class gathered at the workshop for submission. “Those who have already submitted your work; your artifact, design journal and A2 presentation board, you may go. As for those who have not, you’ll stay back and do it NOW! You still have 3 more hours to submission!” Mr. Lee warned. You happily took your bag and went home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 2 weeks before mathematics paper and a month before SATs for the seniors. Your clique decided to meet up and study at the KFC near your house.

 

Eunsol: mwo?! You can’t make it?! Then I’ll be with only the boys?! Heol…you know how unproductive they are!!! Yoon Bomi!!!

 

You typed furiously on your phone. Within minutes, a reply came.

 

Bomi: Mianhae… I can’t help it, you know my parents! Have fun!

 

You typed furiously again then slammed the phone on the table. The boys looked at you in shock. “Bomi’s not coming, let’s get started.”

 

You looked at the shocked boys and sighed. Your phone vibrated once again, to your surprise it was Hyunsik this time.

 

Hyunsik: what’s up uri Tako-yah~

 

You smiled at the text unknowingly.

 

Eunsol: studying at KFC.

Hyunsik: alone? Where’s Bomi?

Eunsol: aniyo, I’m with the boys. Bomi had something cropped up at home.

Hyunsik: mwo?! Only the boys?!

 

[Is oppa jealous? He’s acting quite weird lately…no, my senses better not act up again this gut feeling of mine is horrible.] The vibration from y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter