Chapter 12

Oppa Dongsaeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, it was way before you had to wake up to prepare to go to school for a council meeting. Your phone buzzed loudly on the table beside your table. "Argh!! Curse Samsung phone, curse the dam caller! This better be good!" You grumbled with your eyes closed. "WHAT?! WHO IS THIS!!?? SPEAK UP YOU DUMB!!"

 

"Woah, easy there princess. Rise and shine, good morning!" The caller answered in a cheerful tone. 

 

"Good my Rae oppa, what do you want? I remember telling you that I’m still going to school today!" You sat up since you no longer felt sleepy.

 

"Exactly, let’s go for brunch! Then I'll send you to school!"

 

"What?! You must be kidding me!! It’s dam early now my dear oppa. My meeting's in the afternoon!"

 

"That’s even better! We don’t need to rush at all! I’m at the door already, do you want me to pull you out of the bed or...good morning Hackyeon hyung!" He greeted your brother and hung up the phone. " him I swear." You threw your phone on the bed and reluctantly got up.

 

"Good morning Raehwan! I was still thinking when you will visit when I heard about your arrival yesterday. Come in, have you had breakfast? I can get Taekwoon to make your share."

 

"Really?! Waaaah that’s great if it's not too much of a hassle. I was still thinking of bringing Eunsol out for brunch, kamsahamnida hyung-nim" He smiled shyly.

 

"Kim Raehwan, how dare you wake me up so early!!!!!?” You stomped down the stairs.

 

"Cha Eunsol, how many times do you need me to tell you this?! He’s oppa to you, Raehwan oppa!" N nagged. "Fine, Raehwan oppa! You meanie!!!" You retorted.

 

"Aish, why are you acting like a brat early in the morning? Did something happen?"

 

"Yeah, some kind oppa woke me up from my sleep! Yeonnie oppa, do you want to take revenge for me?"

 

N rolled his eye and flicked your forehead. "Go take your breakfast! You are up half an hour earlier only! Go!" You made a face behind N and joined Raehwan at the table.

 

"What do you want early in the morning?! Don’t expect me to go to the studio with you early in the morning! I don’t know how Eunkwang oppa will torture me if I went, I don’t even want to think about it." You shook your head to get rid of the scary thought.

 

"Nah not today, I do intend to go tomorrow though. Like it or not, hyung called last night and I said you will come along." He said with his mouth full with scramble egg. "Ohh Taekwoon hyung's cooking skills are still the same!! Delicious!!"

 

You rolled your eyes and cursed under your breath. "Oppa, help me. I don’t want to leave home so early." You whispered to Leo who was still at the stove cooking breakfast for the rest.

 

"Wae? Having Raehwan to accompany you I don’t have to worry." You put your palms on his forehead and said, "oppa, you’re sick. The virus attacked your brain overnight let’s go to the doctor now!" Leo just chuckled and pinched your cheeks. "Very funny baby sister, finish up your breakfast and leave with your favourite oppa."

 

You pulled his hands away and frowned. "Woonie oppa! It hurts you know!!" However the frown quickly turned into a cheeky smile, "Awww was that vinegar I smell?" B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter