Chapter 16

Oppa Dongsaeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day you woke up with a terrible headache. You sat up on your bed and pressed your temple, "oh my god...how much did I drink yesterday...I don’t even remember how I got home..." your door came slightly ajar but your pounding head distracted you from it.

 

"Tako, are you awake?" You squint your eyes towards the door and were shock to see Hongbin standing outside. He slowly walked in with a cup in his hands.

 

"Drink this, you'll feel better." You took over the cup of honey and gulped down.

 

"Thanks Beannie oppa, sorry to let you see me in this state..." you hung your head low and sighed, not wanting to look into your brother's eyes.

 

"Are you still very bothered about your feelings for Hyunsik?"

 

"It’s not like that oppa, I think...it’s because Raehwan oppa asked me about it, and I kind of told him everything..." you gave a bitter smile. “I think I just needed to get it off my chest so I drank a little too much. Well, people do say that under the influence of alcohol truth comes out from a person, don’t they?"

 

Hongbin shook his head and sighed, "Are you sure? You know how badly I wanted to whack that even though he’s my good friend!" You looked at him with apologetic eyes. "But what can I do...my sister told me not to. Arasseo I’ll just let myself burn whenever I see him! Sleep, go to sleep! Let this oppa burn with anger!" He pushed you back down the bed and pulled the blanket till it covered your face.

 

"Oppa," you called before he closes the door. He peeped and gave a puzzled look, "thank you." You whispered. He just gave an assuring nod and closed the door behind.

 

The next morning, you woke up almost immediately when the alarm clock sounded. You quickly bathed making sure that there was no longer alcohol smell on you before going down for breakfast.

 

"Good morning Woonie oppa, Beannie oppa and Yeonnie oppa." You greeted. "Did you come home very late last night?" N asked while back facing you. "Aniyo." You answered softly.

 

"Are you sure? Then why are you awake so early? Shouldn’t you be lazing on your bed? And Hongbin, why are you up so early too? The two of you aren’t hiding anything from me right?"

 

"Ne?!" The both of you answered loudly. "Hahahaha" Hongbin let out a few awkward laughter and cleared his throat, "hyung, are you that old? I promised this baby here to change shifts with her. She’s going out with Raehwan today." Your eyes widen in shock.

 

"I...I am?!" You mouthed the words to Hongbin. He kicked you under the table and told you to act along. "Oh, yes I am! Big oppa, you didn’t forget about it, did you?" You wriggled your index finger in his face and asked sarcastically.

 

"Mwo? No...no! I didn’t okay! I’m not even that old to suffer from short term memory!!!!! Fine, eat your breakfast and leave all of you!" He yelled in embarrassment. "She did? When? Gosh, I’m really that old already?!" You caught N mumbling to himself. You giggled at his reaction. 

-----------------

"Jung Hoonhoon, is your cousin at home? I got kicked out of the house..." you talked on the phone while you waited for the bus to come. "Orh, are you coming to my house?"

 

"Yeah, I’ll fill in the details when I’m there. See you later!"

--------------------

"Don’t you remember what you told me when you were on my back yesterday night?" You sat on the floor munching on the plate of cookies in Raehwan's room. "Mwo? What could I have possibly said?"

 

[Kekeke I doubt she remembers anything...this is going to be fun!] Raehwan chuckled in his head. "Seriously?! You don’t remember that you confessed to me?! Who was the on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter