Chapter 10

Oppa Dongsaeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i sincerely apologise to all my loyal readers (if there is any) and new readers!!

i started a new year in college thus i have been a little too busy for updates

many things happened in this long timeframe however i found alittle bit of time to update this chapter

i will try my best to have constant updates as my exams are coming soon too~

hope all my readers will stay and wait patiently for my updates!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You dragged yourself to school as usual, meeting your group of friends first then walk to school together. "Eunsol! Why do you look so bad today?!" Bomi screamed right in your face when you walked towards them.

 

"Sorry, am I the latest? Kaja, or we will be late for school."

 

"Relax, tardy king's not here yet plus, we are still early." T.K said while staring at you.

 

"Quit staring Minwoo, I know I look terrible. I didn’t have enough sleep!"

 

"Mian, mian!!! Kaja kaja!!!" Ilhoon pant while he halts to a stop in front of the group.

 

"Haish...Hoonie-ah, it’s the last day of school can’t you make it a special day? Like we can finally not be the last group that walks into the class?" You asked.

 

"I will, when we get to senior year and it IS the last day of school, I'll make sure we are the first to step in to school!" You scoffed at his words then linked arms with Bomi and hurried to school.
-------------------------------------------------
"If there's nothing else, prepare for your first period. Class president, please." Your homeroom teacher announced.

 

"Class stand, class greet." The class then greeted together in unison. "What’s the first period for today?" You asked lazily, resting your heavy head on your desk.

 

"Unbelievable!" Ilhoon exclaimed, "for straight three days we are having the exact time slot for dnt and you are asking this question?!"

 

"WHAT?!!" you shot up immediately. "It’s the even week this week?!"

 

"Woah, calm down Eunsol." T.K pats your shoulders. 
[Dang...another 2 hours with him?!] "Arasseo, kaja." You replied lifelessly.

 

As usual time felt as if it crawled pass. You kept self-comforting yourself that time will soon pass by. You checked the clock, 9.50am. You checked the clock again, 9.52am. You heaved a heavy sigh and shook your head.

 

"Eunsol, are you okay? You don’t look well." Hongbin turned to you after hearing the heavy sigh. "N....ne oppa! I...I just...can’t think of a better idea for my project." You lied.

 

[I swear Cha Eunsol, you at lying! Now oppa is going to be suspicious of me!!] You mentally cursed at yourself.

 

"Really? Are you sure you don’t need to go to the nurses?" He asked again. You just looked at him and gave a faint smile, "Im probably just hungry oppa, you know how I react when I don’t get my food on time...grumpy Tako! You brought my lunch right?" He nodded and got back to his work. You stared at your sketchbook and started drawing random pictures, random sketches for your project and such.
------------
The long awaited lunch bell finally rang. "Asa!! Bomi, let’s go let’s go! I'm hungry!!"

 

"Where do you think you are going little Tako? Your lunch's in my class, to my class first!" Your brother pulled your bag which caused you to stumble back.

 

"Aish!" You cursed under your breathe. "Right, I almost forgot about it, let go oppa!"  You wriggle to escape from his grip.

 

"Annyeong, Donggeun oppa!" You greeted as you walked into his class. The art students ended earlier.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter