Chapter 11

Oppa Dongsaeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The long weekend started. You lie on your bed lazily as the morning sun shone into your room.

[I shall sleep my butts off today!!!] You thought victoriously as you fixed yourself into a comfortable position where the light will not disrupt your peaceful morning. Just when you thought everything was going as planned, a voice boomed through the door. You quickly pulled your blanket over to muffle the voice a little. "Eunsollie~ wakey wakey!!"

You turn away from the voice and continue to sleep. "Eunsol-ah, Eunsol-ah, Eunsol-ah" he repeatedly annoyed you. Finally as he wished you shot up from beneath the blanket. "What is it big oppa?! It’s the start of my long weekend!! Can’t you just let your poor sister sleep in for today?! Huh?!" You said in a frustrated tone.

"What sleep? Get your down for breakfast then go to the shop!"

"Arasseo!!!!" You groaned.
--------------------------
You yawned like nobody's business and your brothers stared at you like as if you are some exotic animal sitting at the table with them. You played with your food and yawned again. "Cha Eunsol, stop acting like a baby and eat your breakfast or do you want oppa to feed you?!" N warned.

You opened your mouth and said, "ahhh" Hongbin scooped a spoonful of rice and fed you with it. "Beannie oppa jjang!" You stuck up your thumb and said lazily. You then closed your eyes and napped for a while. "Waaah look at this girl! I cannot! Is she even a girl?!" N said in frustration. Breakfast ended peacefully overall and you headed down to the shop with Leo dragging you behind him. You plopped yourself into the chair at the cashier and yawned again.

"Yah, what were you doing in your room last night? Look at you." Leo chided as he open the shutters.

"Heh...drama? I have to catch up those I missed when I was busy studying!" He sighed and never say anything much. As soon as your shop was open students start coming in slowly. "Don’t these people sleep??" You complained.

"Neither does your buddy sleeps." Leo chuckled and a voice came booming into your ears.

"EUNSOL-AH!! SAME COM AS USUAL~!"

"Mr. Jung Ilhoon! Don’t you need to sleep?! Why are you here early in the morning?!" You shouted at him with a glare and registered for him at the same time.

"Have you heard? Raehwannie hyung is coming to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter