Chapter 5

Oppa Dongsaeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two days later in school, as usual all of you will be in the workshop getting down to finish your project. You were a quarter more to finish. You happily fixed your parts together and finally you are done. “asa!! Now I can spend more time on my journal!” you cheered.

 

“High-five! I’m done too!” Hyunsik smiled. “Well done, the two of you can put your artifact in my office to prevent another mishap from happening.” Mr. Lee emphasized the last 4 words while looking at you. You squint your eyes and ignored him.

----------------------------------------------

“oppa, I’m home!!!” you shouted when you entered the door. “mmm? This is strange, why isn’t anyone at home at this time?” just then your phone rang, “hello~! This is Eunsol speaking!”

 

“Eunsol-ah! Have you eaten? Do you want to join me for lunch?” he asked cheerfully.

 

“Hyunsik oppa? Don’t you have something on after school? Hongbin oppa won’t be home so early…”

 

“I’ve finished my artifact remember? I’m only left with my journal. Er…we can do our journal after lunch too, I mean if you don’t mind, it’s okay if you don’t want to…” he stuttered a little. He felt butterflies in his stomach, heart beat racing at every kilometer per second as he waited for your reply.

 

“Okay! I…I don’t mind. I’ll meet you at the Popeye’s near our house? We can eat and then study after that.” You felt blood rushing up your neck after you hung up the phone.

 

You hurriedly went to your room and prepared to go out. You tied your hair into a loose ponytail then you opened your wardrobe and rummaged through it. You picked out your favorite jeans shorts and then a tee shirt with a baby blue three quarter sleeves. You then threw the shirt on the bed and pulled another tee shirt out, this time just a plain black tee. You could not seem to like whatever you picked, finally a top caught your eyes it was a top that Ken and Ravi had got for you on your 16th birthday. You settled for that top and a sky blue sneakers top with a black and blue diamond snapback. Looking satisfied at your outfit, you took your things and left the house.

 

 

By the time you reached Popeyes, Hyunsik had already found a table enough for the two of you to eat and work at the same time. “oppa, sorry. Did you wait very long?”

 

“nope, I just reached too. Were you at home already? Ahhh I shouldn’t have called you.” He rubbed the back of neck feeling apologetic as he knew that you did not like to leave the house unless anything important.

 

“Ahhh no, no, it’s nothing I was thinking if I should ask anybody out for lunch. None of my oppas are home and I didn’t want to stay in the shop too.” You took a seat opposite him. [What is this…who the heck is even free to have lunch with me?! They are all in school rushing for the submission of artifact…] you face-palmed yourself mentally. “I bet you’re hungry, what would you like to eat? I’ll buy for you.” Hyunsik asked.

 

“Really?! Mmm…then I’ll ask for the most expe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter