Chapter 13

Oppa Dongsaeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s the third day of Raehwan's visit, he decided to visit the BTOB boys as promised since a competition is coming up. You frowned at his suggestion. "Ahhh waeyo oppa!! Aren’t you going to spend my day off with me?! I begged Hackyeon oppa for so long before he agreed you know?!" You whined while tugging his sleeve.

 

"Aigooo...of course I’m going to spend my day with you!" He said while pinching your cheeks, "I told you about it yesterday darling, so we are going to the boys' practise room TOGETHER." He emphasized on the last word. Your eyes widened and pout while glaring at him.

 

"OBJECTION OPPA! No, I'm not going. NO! I thought you weren’t serious about visiting them!" You sat on the sofa and sulked.

 

"Why? Eunkwang told me to bring you along. How long haven’t you go and visit that poor fellow?" You thought for a while at how the poor leader's whiny face and decided to give in. Raehwan smiled and said "great! I'll treat you to drink tonight at our frequent place okay? Hehehe kaja!"

 

You sulked throughout the whole journey to the practice room. After a 30 minutes bus ride, you finally stood in front of the practise room with a bad frown on your forehead. Raehwan chuckled and shook his head he then slung his arms over your shoulder and walked in. "Welcome to SEK Studio, $20 per hour" you heard Sungjae said lazily from behind the counter.

 

You rolled your eyes and shouted for Eunkwang, "Oppa, I'm here! EMPTY HANDED!" Sungjae jumped and Eunkwang came out from one of the dance room.

 

"MY DONGSAENG!!!!!!!" Eunkwang shouted in a dramatic way running out to you with open arms. He then hugged you tightly as if he had not seen you for 10 years.

"O...oppa...can’t...can’t breathe!" You gasped for air and cried.

 

He then let go of you and smiled, "bad girl, how can you not visit this poor oppa for so long?! According to my maknaes you aren’t THAT busy missy!"

 

You looked at Raehwan as if you were hinting him for help. He took your hint and pulled you back beside him "eyyy hyung, isn’t she here already? How are you?"

"You! You got no rights to cover for her, another bad dongsaeng. How could you--"

 

"Hyung! I’m sure your precious dongsaengs including myself is hungry! Can I order jajangmyeon?!" Sungjae interrupted his long naggings waving the phone in the air.

 

"Ah right, it’s already lunch time! Okays maknae, let’s eat while we wait for the others." You gave Sungjae a thumb up when Eunkwang turned to face him.

"Is Hyunsik in?" Raehwan asked out of the blue.

 

"Hmm he should be at the room upstairs. The one where he always sits and composes? You...remember right?" Raehwan stuck out his tongue and shook his head. Eunkwang squint his eyes and sighed, "ah, Eunsol you should know where it is. Why not you bring hyung up and ask if Hyunsik hyung wants lunch? You know that hyung." Sungjae winked.

 

"Burden... come with me!" You led him to Hyunsik's personal studio where the sounds of the piano could be heard. You took a deep breath and knocked on the door. "Come in." Hyunsik's calm voice sounded through the door.

 

"Eun...Eunsol!" He was shocked to see you standing at the door.

 

"I...I brought Raehwan oppa up and...And Sungjae wants to order Chinese food you...you want some?"

 

"Er...no...It’s okay." You gave an awkward and nodded.

 

"I'll leave Raehwan oppa to you then, I...I’m going down now."

 

You pushed Raehwan in and ran down to the counter. "Hahs, what’s with her?"

 

"er...i don’t know” he laughed awkwardly. “Hahas, so my friend finally came to visit me?" Hyunsik pulled out his fist and did their fancy handshake.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter