Chapter 17 [Edited]

Oppa Dongsaeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks to Elicyte 's comment, i decided to edit this chapter! :D thank you very much for your feedback! To all readers please do comment on how you feel and stuff like that so i can improve on my stories!! enjoy my stories~ :D

 

Thankyou!!

"Oppa~~ I’ll miss you!" You hugged him and whined. "Silly girl, we still can text every day!!” you made a face and whispered into his ear, “says the one who’s going to confess to a girl, throw your bff away for a girl I’ll make sure I don’t talk to you ever again!”

He gave a reassuring nod. "why would I? You're my bff and my favourite dongsaeng! I will definitely introduce her to you!"

 

"Oh my god, hyung can the both of you not? It's not like you'll lose contact with each other or what!!" Ilhoon complained. "Hyung can you go before you miss your flight?"

 

"Hoonhoon why are you being so mean to us?" you whined at Ilhoon.

 

"Jung Ilhoon, don’t bully her when I'm gone! You'll so get it from me if I hear from her!" Raehwan warned.

 

"Then she must have not told you all the good things about me...whatever, just go hyung, you'll miss your flight!!!"

 

Just then the announcement system sounded, "last call for passengers boarding the flight to Seoul, please proceed to Gate 3 for boarding. Thank you very much have a nice day."

 

Raehwan looked at the both of you and smiled, "looks like it's my cue to leave! Take care my lovely dongsaengs~" Ilhoon and you waved goodbye as Raehwan proceeded into the gantry, he looked back from inside and waved back.

2 weeks after Raehwan went back to Seoul, everything was back to normal. It was soon the seniors' graduation night, also known as prom night.

 

"Wake up~~ wake up~~!! Is my princess awake yet? Be nice and wake up I'll give you a kiss~" your alarm sounded.

 

You tossed and turned in bed and off the alarm. You then pulled your blanket and snuggled deeper into the blankets.

 

"Eunsol-ah!! Cha Eunsol~~!!!" you took the extra pillow to cover Leo's shouting. Knock knock

 

"5 mins Woonwoon oppa!" you shouted.

 

He opened the door and came into your room. "Eunsol-ah, Minwoo is already here didn’t you plan to meet the committee in school first before proceeding to the hotel ball room?"

 

"Mmm…5 mins oppa...just 5……"

 

Leo sighed and pulled you out of bed. He dragged you by your feet and off the mattress. "ouch! Oppa!! Why did you do that!"

 

Leo stood in front of you and glared at you, "go wash up, Minwoo is waiting and breakfast is ready. How did you even become the OIC of this event!"

 

You yawned unglamly, stretched and nodded. Leo then left the room and you sat on the floor.

After washing up you changed into something comfortable, took your outfit for tonight's ball and went for breakfast.

"Morning oppas, morning Minwoo~" you greeted the boys at the dining room.

 

"hyung, aren't you excited for the prom later!!" T.K jumped up and down on his chair as if it was his own prom night.

 

"no… I'm just going just because it's planned by my lovely dongsaengs." Hongbin shrugged.

 

"SHOOT!!! Minwoo hurry up, we'll be late!! There's still many things left undone!" You hurriedly stuffed the toast in and dragged T.K out of the house.

 

"Thank you hyungs for the breakfast. See you later Hongbin hyung!"

 

"YAAHHH!! Remember to have your lunch!!" Ravi shouted to you as you barged out of the door.

"okay, okay. We are all done! Get the boxes, decorations and whatever needed, Tae and Minwoo load it up the bus. Namjoo, check if the boys left anything behind and remember to lock the room after you're done, Soeun and Hana, we'll take their bags and stuff down. I will brief the committee again once we reach the hotel." you dedicated the tasks to them before they left.

 

"Ready to go?" their teacher in charge Miss Kang asked. I did a headcount and gave the cue that they were ready.

 

Upon reaching the venue, the rest of them alighted in awe, Miss Kang checked them into the room where they will be able to put our belongings and prepare for the night. "Miss Kang can we put these boxes into the ballroom first before we proceed to the room?"

 

"Yes, my staff are clearing the place for tonight's event so you may have to put it in the corner." The manager of the hotel replied.

 

"ne~ we'll start the decoration once your staff are done. Miss Kang, we'll go for our lunch now and be back in an hour's time? Will that be okay?"

 

"of course! I have other stuff to do so I'll be back in 2 hours. We'll meet here later after your lunch." they bowed to Miss Kang and left for the nearest fast food restaurant.

 

"GOD...I'm beat!!!" you whined and rested your head on the table. "Eunsol, aren't you going to have your lunch?" T.K asked.

 

"You know what I want...can you get it from me? I'm going to rest a bit, I'm beat..." you answered weakly.

 

T.K rolled his eyes and left with Taehyung. As there was no queue, they came back within minutes.

 

"Thanks Minwoo!"  you took over the burger and start stuffing into your mouth.

 

"which girl eats like you! Oh my god!!" T.K and Taehyung gasped.

After 6 hours of preparations, it was finally the main event. Seniors started gathering and Taehyung led the seniors to the registration counter while Namjoo and Soeun led the seniors to their seats in the ballroom.

 

"heyy Eunsol, good job on this thank you!"

 

"I'm looking forward to the main event!" several seniors said as they registered with you, just then a man caught your eyes, he was next in line.

 

"you look great today." he said.

 

You took a deep breath and smiled, "thanks, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter