Chapter 1

Oppa Dongsaeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

B.A.P - Crash

____________________________________________

“Riiiinnnnggg!!!!” the alarm went off. You frowned and threw the alarm clock on the floor. You groaned and turned to the other side of the bed preventing the sunlight from hitting your face.

 

“Eunsol-ah!!! Ireona!!! Yah!!!” your oldest brother come in as usual making a ruckus in the morning just to wake you up. You ignored him and turned your body away facing the wall instead of the door.

 

“CHA EUNSOL!!!!” he hollered again.

 

“Arasseo!!! Ahhh big oppa, why do you torture me like this every morning?!” you sat up on your bed and threw a pig plush at him and the yawned unglamly. “Why don’t you wake Sanghyukkie first!” you side eyed him and puffed out an irritated sigh.

 

“That’s Sanghyukkie OPPA to you!” N pinched your nose and reminded, “Big baby, stop whining! Go wash up and wake your brothers up while I prepare your lunch box and breakfast. Go!”

 

You made a face at the closed door. Unwillingly, you got out of bed and after washing up you headed towards your twin brother’s room which was right beside yours. “Maknae oppa…” you shook him lightly by his shoulders. Luckily, he was a light sleeper. You gave a satisfied smile and left the room. [Wonshik oppa and Jaehwan oppa…I’ll wake those irritating oppas last!]

 

[Asa! As expected of my favourite oppa, Cha Taekwoon.] “Good morning Woonie oppa~” you flashed your pearly white teeth and greeted him.

 

“Good morning maknae!” he greeted you back with a smile that others will definitely not get to see it easily.

 

“Beannie oppa!! Kong Binnie oppa~~ oppa oppa oppa!!!” you jumped on the empty space beside him and sang. Being one of the very mild-tempered boys at home, he greeted you good morning with a smile plastered on his face.

 

“I’ll be up as soon as Taekwoon hyung gets out of the toilet…”

 

“Ne! You replied. Finally, it was time for the worse room. You opened the door with a loud bang and a frown on your forehead. You shook your head and sighed, “how can they even sleep with these much noise I made?! They are impossible I swear!” you tip-toed across the room trying to avoid stepping onto their clothes, laptop and other stuff that were just left on the floor.

 

[Aish! These oppas!] You crossed your arms and took a deep breathe. “CHA WONSHIK, CHA JAEHWAN!!!!! IREONA!!!!!”

 

You flipped their bodies and kicked them in their but it was to no avail. “OIIIIII!!!!!! IREONASEYO!!!! OPPA!!!!”  You shouted into their ears, this time pulling their arms. Ken pulled his arms away from your clutches and cuddled onto his bolster.

 

“Ahhh!!! Whatever! I give up Yeonnie oppa! I GIVE UP!” after a 10 minutes battle, stomped your way out and into the dining room. “Anhae, anhae!! It’s the same every morning! Make Sanghyuk oppa do it tomorrow instead!”

 

“Okay okay, eat your breakfast I’ll wake them up on my own.” N said while taking his apron off. Leo took a piece of bread and placed it on your plate. You grabbed the bread and tear it apart fiercely.

 

“Relax maknae, are you in contact with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter