†††† ADVISER? WHO? ME? ††††

♥Love Is Blind♥ (Dropped)

 

 

 

Apparently, I forgot to tag Himchan in. How can I even forget?! /sighs/ Okay, if you guys don’t know who he is in Planet Mato- he’s the commander of the team. Himchan’s an alien that knows a lot about love.Yongguk’s usually meets up with him for advice if he faces any problems, eventhough they dislike each other.   

 


 

 

 

Himchan POV

 

 I was busy playing daegeum , a flute-like traditional instrument. I was so engrossed with the daegeum when the phone rang. “Oh man?! Seriously now?!” I picked the call. “Hello, Himchan here. May I know who I’m talking to?” I said. “Oh~ Himchan-ah Yongguk here. I need to tell you something can you come over? It’s…urgent.” I looked over to my daegeum and sighed. “Fine~ I’ll be there.” “Okay make sure you come okay?! Bye~”  “He didn’t even say Thank you?!” I hanged the call and sighed. I don’t really like him. Yongguk’s that kind of person that hates manners. He’ll fight even when he’s at fault. I rarely see him smiling, not mentioning laughing ever since his parents died. “Whoa~! That’s like 10 years isn’t it?” I didn’t want to waste anymore time and got ready. I was on my way there when question popped in my mind. “By the way, what does he was to talk about?” I paused. “Maybe he wants to migrate to another planet? Aish~” I scratched my head, wondering. I was at his doorstep when I saw something unbelievable. “Flowers?! Yongguk planted flowers?! Something’s wrong here….it’s…. beautiful.”  I knocked on his door. He opened the door, still in his tiger pajamas.

 

 

Yongguk POV

 

The doorbell rang. “That was fast!”  I opened the door, inviting Himchan in.  Himchan came in with a disgusted look on his face. “What?” I asked, frowning.  “You didn’t bathe did you?” I gave a mischievous grin.  Himchan gave me an annoyed look. I laughed out lot. I love making others annoyed or frustrated. Well, you can say it makes me ‘happy’? He went to the dinning table and sat on the chair. “So?” he said, raising both his shoulders.  “So?” I raised my shoulder back at him.  He stood up from the chair, shouting, “ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOU MADE ME COME ALL THE WAY HERE JUST FOR NOTHING?! AISH~! THAT’S IT I’M GOING HOME!” He was pissed off.  “Okay! Sorry! I have someone to introduce you to~!” I chuckled. He sat there, pouting. “Fine. So where’s this person you want me to meet?” I sat diagonally opposite him and put my hands together. “I kinda need to ask you something too.” I lowered my head. “Is it okay to ask him? Will he think that I’m a weirdo?” I thought. I cleared my mind and too a deep breath. “Well, you…see… I….built a…. robot… it was supposed to be my life mate but….” I paused. Himchan curiously looked at me and said, “And?”  I continued. “And... something went wrong…so… erm…it turned out to be a guy not a lady…” I shut my eyes, I was pretty sure he will give me a full lecture about this. “BWAHAHAHAHAHA! You failed? Yongguk, the legend in military FAILED! BWAHAHAHAHA~!” He started laughing uncontrollably. “Stop laughing!” I shook him left to right. “Okay~Okay~” He said, wiping his tears away. “So, why did you call me here?” He asked, still laughing softly. I tried to ignore that. “You see, he’s clearly a guy but… there’s something about him that makes me…restless...” I hung my head low. “Yah~ Are you…” Himchan backed away a little from me. “NO I’M NOT~!” I looked at him with determine eyes. At first he didn’t believe me, but then he stretched his head, thinking. “What’s her… no…his name?” he asked with his arm crossed. “Zela.” “No, I mean his name… wait a minute! YOU DIDN’T CHANGE HER…no…HIS NAME!?” “Why?” I asked him. “WHAT! YOU DIDN’T CHANGE HER…no… HIS NAME?!” Then, Himchan kept quiet with his eyes shut. “Ah~ He’s thinking.” I guessed.  Then his eyes bounced opened. “ Yah~! Maybe it’s her…no…HIS name!”  I gave a blank look at him. “Huh?” He came closer this time and for some reason he’s whispering. “Aish~! Maybe you’re always saying ‘Zela’, which is actually a girl’s name when he’s a guy!” I tried to make sense of it. I couldn’t. Himchan got pissed off. “You have to change her…AISH! WHY IS IT I KEEP SAYING HER?! HIS! HIS! HIS NAME!” I thought about it for awhile and I agreed to what he said. “Wow~! Why didn’t I thought of changing his name?” I chuckled, feeling all stupid and dumb.

 


Yo~! /staggers/ Sorry for the late update. Truly sick~ /sigh/ but I'm feeling abit better now so yea... As you can see from the tags, I forgot to tag Himchan in!!! How could I~!!!  /slaps ownself/ yea... this is so awkward.... okay~ I changed my one of my ship...its DAEJAE!(Daehyun+Youngjae)~ I realized that there are more 'LOVE' between these two so..I'm so sorry Jongup ;( (but you can go with Himchan by all means ^^) haha see you guys~!