♦♦♦ I'M THE BIGGEST JERK EVER?! ♦♦♦

♥Love Is Blind♥ (Dropped)

 

 

 

Yongguk POV

 

I was pretty exhausted. After what I yesterday, it was unbelievable. I, myself couldn’t believe what I did. I knew it was morning but I was too lazy to get up. “Maybe I’m exhausted to the bone? Nevermind , I shall rest more~” I thought. My eyes were closed, but my mind was wide wake. Then, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. “Zela?”  I thought, still lying on the sofa, too tired to move. “E?” I heard footsteps running up the stairs. “Aish~ What is this boy doing now?” I sighed. Silence. “Aish! Molla!” I thought. I was about to get up and wash my face when Zela jumped up to me, and started smacking me. “Oucchhh~ This guy’s strong!” I thought, covering myself. His strength became to increase. I couldn’t take the pain anymore. “HERE~ I’M HERE~” I said, still struggling. Finally, he stopped. “Master...” He hugged me, tight. “What is the guy doing” Puzzled. “WHERE’S THE TIGER?! ZELA WILL KILL IT!” gesturing a punch. I slapped the back of his head. He cried out in pain. “Pabo! Where is the tiger? Huh? ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ...ouchhh” I felt a stink at the corner of my lips. I traced my fingers along my lips and looked down at my fingers, blood. “Aish!” I glared at Zela. I was about to walk to the bathroom when Zela loomed over me and my wound. “Wait! my wound, which means…MY LIPS!” I shoved him away from me. I tried to preserve myself, not showing any expression. “G…go and take the first aid kit here!” Zela, with a blank look at first and then nodded with a smile on his face. After he left the living room to search for the first aid kit, I could feel blood rushing to my brain. I could feel the back of my ears getting warmer and warmer. I lay down on the sofa, hanging my head at the end of the sofa and thought, “Seriously Yongguk, seriously? You’re a 23 and you’re feeling embarrassed just because he did that? WAKE UP!”  Then, Zela’s face popped out of nowhere, just few inches away from my face. With a rush, I got up.  “Here Master!” He handed me the first aid kit and sat beside me, staring at me, waiting to see what I’m going to do with the first aid kit. I sighed. “Zela-ah, go and wash up. I’m going to call a friend of mine here to introduce you.” I said without looking away from my wound. “…Ne, Master but...”  “Yah! Don’t call me Master infront the guest. The person might think I’m a ert or something.” I interrupted him before shooing him away. He walked up the stairs to the bathroom. “Weird~ He sounded sad.” I shook my head. “I’m imagining too much.”

 

 

Zela POV

 

 

I just finished showering and now I’m brushing my hair. “Zela-ah, go and wash up. I’m going to call a friend of mine here to introduce you.” Master said without even looking at me! While looking at myself in the mirror, questions started roaming around my head. “Who’s this friend, he’s talking about? His childhood friend??? His….GIRLFRIEND?" I gasped. I shook my head. “NO~ Master would never ever have one...because Zela’s here!” I stared at my reflection. “But what if…. That person is better than Zela?” I started doubting myself.  “Well, it’s true that Zela’s slow and stupid but at least Zela’s good in… good in…nothing…” I felt dejected. "It’s definitely a girl".I got fed-up and angry.  I threw the brush at the bed hard, causing it bounce back and hit the floor. “Aish! Molla!” I walked down to see if Master is ready. “E? Someone’s here?” I could hear chattering. I sneaked down, only to see Master with having a chat with someone. I caught glimpse of the person.  “She has short hair, nice eyes, small lips and definitely she’ll have big…. WAIT! There’s none! “NOOOOOOO~!!!” I screamed, pulling my hair. “NO, it can’t be! Master would never like a guy… even if he did… he must like Zela because Zela is a guy too!” I gripped my hands together. “Zela shall make Master like Zela~! Hwaiting~!” “Zela-ah Come down~! My friend is here!” Master shouted. I walked down the stairs, all smiling, pretending nothing happen.

 

 

Daehyun POV

 

“You acted like a jerk back there.” The boy said in a monotone voice. “WHY would we want to kill you? WHY did you make dongsaengs cry? WHY did you make Umma cry? WHY did you make Hyung cry?” He emphasized on the all ‘Why’s’. All these questions thrown at my face like there was no tomorrow. “Umma? Dongsaengs? Hyung? What is the boy blabbering about?” I thought. I heard sniffling. “You know, my family…is poor…. Hyung has to work all day…. and Umma has to take care of the kids back home, worrying for tomorrow… I don’t care if we’re poor or not... at least we are happy… BUT YOU!” he pointed at me, with the other hand rubbing his nose. “YOU…MADE MY FAMILY SAD! Hyung told everyone that you’re a good person! But you’re not! Worse of all, YOU made him cry… I’ve never seen him cry once in my 7 years of living.  YOU made hyung cry. YOU’RE A BAD PERSON! He screamed at me before running away. I was dumbfounded. I started walking back home, all guilty and depressed, thinking about what I’ve done to those innocent people.

 

“Yah! Where did you go? Do you what time is it now?! Yah! Are you listening?!” My noona is shouting at me now. I should be arguing with her.  But my mind is full with that guy’s face. The way he broke down in tears. “…Ne Noona? What if you hurt someone’s….no… many people’s at the same time… what can you do?” I looked at her, with both my eyes red, due to exhaustion (because he walked all the way home… which is about ½ hour long) and due to guiltiness. “Eww~! Get away from me! If you really did that, means you’re dead and the biggest JERK ever to live in this planet!” She walked into her room and shut the door. “JERK….JERK…JERK…. These words kept on echoing in my head. I walked into my room, like a living zombie. I lay on my bed and looked up to the ceiling. “Wae? Why did you do that for? They were so nice to give something to eat...and your hurt their feelings so bad…. I’m such a Pabo~! “I buried my face into the pillow and shouted. “It’s the end~ Now, I’m labeled as the biggest ever JERK in planet Mato.” I was about to cry when a kind voice in my head voiced out. “Why not you apologize to them? Then you can be friends with them and they will like you and ALL you guiltiness will vanish into thin air~” I bounced out of the bed. “Of course! I shall do that then! WAIT FOR ME KIDS! OPPA’S COMING~! But let Oppa sleep first okay~… ” I closed my eyes and went fast asleep.

 


 

Hey guyS~! I'm sorry I didn’t update yesterday because I had a small fight with my mom...and I didn’t have the mood to update... so yea... /coughs/ Currently I’m having a sore throat and I think I’m getting sick.. so maybe I’m not gg to update tomorrow.. idk really~ /sighs/ oh I discovered these 2 links from YouTube (credits no mine) >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLm6U4CgK4< & >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDinxUDrt8M<  Its so nonsensical that Yongguk is always looking so annoyed(?)  sometimes when Zelo’s having a moment will other member~! THESE MAKES ME EVEN MORE ENGROSSED TO THESE TWO~~LOL! I’m spazzing like hell now! ^^ But it'd be cool if there was thou... even if I’m a girl…I really do like them both together.. idk why? maybe its because they look soo good together? I seriously dk why? BTW, did you guys realize this chapter is longer? haha that’s enough abt me :)) Pretty please subscribe to this work to see what happens next and comment your thoughts..(maybe I can use them and credit you~!)^^ OH YOU GUYS CAN REQUEST OF FRIENDS TOO~! I WOULD BE GLAD TO ACCEPT THEM!!!