~~'SHE'~~

♥Love Is Blind♥ (Dropped)

Btw, all that is in Planet Mato is exactly the same as on Planet Earth in my story so yea....


 

Yongguk POV

I had a degree for technology back at military school and I had all the necessary equipment so I knew I was going to be fine doing ‘her’ by myself. I laid a big piece of blue-print on the table and started planning for everything. I programmed my ‘friend’ to look like a girl anyone could die for-her beautiful eyes, most kissable lips, a body shape to dream for, delicate arms and legs, snow-white skin tone, tall , short pink hair. Her character will be gentle, faithful, hardworking… “Wait! She can be my….. WIFE! YES!” I praised myself, patting myself on the shoulder. I programmed her to look and feel as real as me-she would be able to laugh, smile and eat normal food. As days went, I came more engrossed into making ‘her’ that I kept on skipping my dinner. Nevertheless, I didn’t mind as all I wanted now is someone to spend her whole life together with me. Before I knew it, 1 year has passed just like that and tomorrow, only tomorrow, ‘she’ will be completed from head-to-toe. “Finally~ I will cure my loneliness and put behind my 10 years of suffering~” I looked at the time. “Ah! It’s 3 in the morning” I looked at the computer system >Progress Loading 70%< Resting my head on the table, “A little more…that I will be…. Happy…” My eyelids became heavy and it shut close, leading me into a very deep sleep. “Yoboh-ah~ Let’s have dinner now!” An innocent and pretty girl with pink hair, in a cute dress stood in front of me smiling cutely. “Ne~” We sat at the dining table, eating home-cooked food and having a very nice conversation together. Just the two of us…My life couldn’t be happier than this. My sweet dream continued. We watched shows together, laughed together, went to the grocery store together, slept together…She’s prefect!

 

Daehyun (Kekemato) POV

Earlier on, I went to Yongguk ‘house’ but he wasn’t in. You must think why I’m going there? I, too don’t know the reason. I was about to leave when I saw the old shack “The lights are on?” I sneaked in. “E? What’s this?” There’s a big steel-like box, vertically against the wall and had codes all on it. I turned to my back and show Yongguk’s head on the table, all smiling by himself. “Dreaming?” I didn’t care much. I walked over to the blue print patched on the wall. “Oh…he’s making a robot…and it’s a female… I didn’t know he’s one those type guys” while turning to Yongguk, who’s still smiling in his sleep. I shook my head in disapproval but I knew that he’s bored and wanted more love. “I guess I should leave now.” When I was about to leave, a big red button caught my eyes. I approached it and stood right in front of it. “What does this red button do?” looking, all curious. “Should I push it?” I questioned myself. “Yes! Go on and push it! You want to know what does it do right~ Go on~” a voice shrieked in my head. I placed my hand in front of me, just above the red button. “NO! You shouldn’t! He’s your friend! You wouldn’t want to cause any trouble for him would you?!” another firm voice in my head. “OH COME ON~ NO ONE IS STOPPING YOU! JUST PUSH IT!” Unconsciously, I pushed the button. Due to anticipation, I waited for something to happen-like a ‘BOOM’ or something. Nothing. Nothing happened. I left the shack, feeling all dejected and disappointed.

 

Back in the shack

 

>Progress Error<

>RESET<

>LOADING…..<

 

xxxwaiyawaiyaxxx’s POV

 

That morning’s brand new morning for Yongguk.  He was clearly excited. For a 2944 year old, jumping around is pretty weird. He woke up 2 hours before his usual time and looked at his computer system >Progress 94 %< He had to get ready to meet his new mate for his whole life. He wanted to look neat and reserved for the first time in his life. He wanted to leave a great impression to his new life mate. That morning his best morning ever, after 10 years that is. He whistled back to his ‘house’, went into the shower, brushed his teeth, shaved his face and washed his hair. When he got out of the shower, he went over to his wardrobe and picked out his best clothes-a black tank top, a red jacket (with metal beads on them), dark tight jeans. He combed his hair in different styles but in the end he went with his usual. He laughed to himself, feeling all shy and stupid doing this for a robot. But he didn’t care much of it. He looked at the time and smiled. Another 5 minutes to complete and his life mate done. He went out of his ‘house’ and to the shack. >Progress Loading 99%< Yongguk’s heartbeat became faster and faster. He’s nervous and afraid and the same time-afraid his work would be failure.


Who would know that Daehyun was that kind of person,wants to see things getting destroyed.LOL~ At least, he knows that Yongguk is not happy with his life.What a person~ I updated this late because.... let's just say i was distracted by some ohter things. hehe^^ But there you go! Next updated maybe in an hour or two. :))