¿ Are you a Stalker ¿

♥Love Is Blind♥ (Dropped)

 

 

Daehyun POV

 

“What a day~” Yesterday I was so dejected and disappointed because of that red button. I was strolling to the grocery store, no one noticed me walking around. “Still the same huh?” I sighed. Well, it’s not like I’m bothered but it’s just empty…That feeling of emptiness in me. Both my parents are working, having high-expectations for me in studies and etc. My noona is always out with her friends. We rarely eat together as a whole family. My noona always says I’m weird, going out with a mask, covering my face-only showing both my eyes. I ignored her everytime she said it. “What’s her problem? I’m just…shy…” Since young, I was self-conscious about my looks, for reason.  “Maybe it’s because I have a proud face?” With all this in mind, walking into the grocery store and I felt someone staring at me. “Someone’s staring? Never” I shook my head in disapproval. For some reason, I felt terrible uncomfortable. After while, that ‘feeling’ went away. I let out a throat chuckle. “See~ told ya” I mumbled to myself.  I paid for the items and left, moreover it’s getting dark.  As usual, taking my time to walk to that ‘building’. That ‘building’ is special, since young, it made me feel freedom, everytime I went there.  On my way there, I started to feel as if someone’s following me. I slowed down and turned. No one. I continued walking. “Someone’s following me~ Umma help me~” I pitifully cried in my heart. I took a shortcut to that building, which means passing through dark paths. I started increasing my walking speed, taking bigger steps, this time. Again, that feeling when someone’s stalking you. “WHY DAEHYUN! WHY DID YOU CHOOSE TO TAKE A SHORTCUT! OH MY GOD~ SOMEONE ~PPLEASE HELP ME~” I could hear footsteps, is getting nearer, at the same time louder. I may not look like it, but I’m a scaredy-cat. I freak out, hearing weird noises too. This time, I was ready to run when someone grabbed hold on to my shoulder. “ I’m dead” shutting my eyes.

 

Yongguk POV

“Will she like me? Will she love and care for me?” Yongguk knew these questions were stupid as he programmed ‘her’ to LOVE and CARE for him. But still these questions kept on attacking his mind. >Progress Loading 100%< “Finally~” The big steel-like box, vertically against the wall and had codes all on it opened, finishing off with heavy smoke flowing out of it. I could see a figure. ‘She’ stood there, not moving an inch. I approached ‘her’ and called out her name, Zela. ‘She’ slowly opened her beautiful eyes. I’m mesmerized by her eyes. Her face looks so smooth and her lips… “Annyeonghaseyo my name is Zela” Her voice a nice ring to it. She had some clothes on, which I programmed earlier on. “Yes! Now, I don’t have to worry about eating alone, sleeping alone, basically doing everything alone!” While stepping out of the box, she observed me from head to toe. She stared at me and smiled cutely at me.  I was so mesmerized with her face that I didn’t notice something important…very important. “Wait! Why is her hair short and curly? It was supposed to be long!” At first, I hesitated to look at her carefully but I gathered my courage. My eyes followed down. My heartbeat stopped for that second. My jaw became loose, left opened.

 


 

As you can see, I’ve decide to add in another couple,DAEJONG in this current work, to keep you guys entertained so yea~ They are so cute together~ *dies* LOL~

 

I didn’t expect Daehyun to be such a person, what am I talking about? I came out with this work. Literally, my brain died yesterday, so i couldn’t update. Sorry~ ;(  Btw, I will try my very best to update the next chapter later today. after I had my short nap ^^