‡‡‡‡‡‡ Is my life ruined? ‡‡‡‡‡‡

♥Love Is Blind♥ (Dropped)

 

 

 

Yongguk POV

My eyes leveled at her chest area. I placed both my hands in front of me, placing them on her chest. Something was missing. “W…why… don’t...you... have…!” “What are you talking about? Master made me like this” Blinking his eyes, second after second. Shocked. “AISH! SOMETHING IS WRONG HERE! YOU SHOULD BE A LADY! NOT A GUY!” I screamed.  I left, slamming the door behind me. I was so angry that I had to take a shower to cool myself or else… “I’ll be killing others now!” I shouted at the top of my lungs.  I spent about half an hour in the shower, with ice cold water on my head. Feeling less agitated, I came out of the shower and poured myself a cup of hot tea. I sat down on the sofa, switching on the TV to watch war shows. I was so engrossed to it, I totally forgot about Zela. It was noon. Raising my arms in the air, stretching them. “I’m forgetting something, am I?” I could feel it my bones. I walked to the kitchen when I saw the shack’s lights still switched on. “!” I ran over to the shack, only to find Zela, still standing there up-right, both eyes still opened, with wires pierced into his snow-white skin. I quickly activated my computer system and unconnected the wires from him. Zela moved his arms and legs slowly and gentle. He took a step forward. He staggered a bit but he tried his best to approach me. He just stood there, infront of me, looking straight into my eyes. “Master…” He said with a little smile. I stood there dumbfounded. “Master? Who me? Yah! ARE YOU CRAZY?!” I stomped out of the shack angrily, only to find Zela following me right behind, like a baby chick following its mommy hen. I ignored him and went into the house, still having him behind me.

 

“Yah! What do you want?!” I turned, raising my voice at him. Looking at me, “Master, I’m hungry.”  I sighed. “Great! Just great! Now I need to take care of you!” I muttered slowly. I may not look like it, but I’m actually a ‘softy’. My Appa once said that I followed my Umma-She’s a soft-hearted person. I went to the kitchen to cook up something for both of us to eat since I didn’t have my dinner yet. I was in the in the middle of cooking, with him still standing close behind me. “AISH! CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME SPACE?!” Finally, he left my back. After afew minutes, I finished cooking and even done laying the plates on the table. Then, my eyes caught Zela,standing right infront of the opened refrigerator scratching his head , staring at something. “Yah! What are you doing?” I stood behind him. “Master, what’s that?” Pointing to a bag of red, oval-shaped balls. “First he’s a guy and now he’s stupid, what next?” I thought. “Pabo! It’s called cherry tomatoes~” I sighed. Still scratching his head, he looked at me with shiny eyes. “What does he want?” I thought. He continued to stare at me then turned his head to the cherry tomatoes before staring at me again. “Ah~ He wants them~” I pushed him-but not too hard, just making him stagger to his right side. I pulled and carried the bag of cherry tomatoes to wash them, at that second, I saw Zela bouncing up and down on the floor. He was smiling from ear to ear and he’s was ‘vibrating’ for some reason. “Excitement?”  I nodded. I drained the cherry tomatoes. “Zela-yah! Go and sit at the dining table. I’ll bring the tomatoes over.  In a split second, he was gone. I chuckled unconsciously. When I got to the dining table, Zela was there, sitting waiting patiently but still ‘vibrating’ of some reason. I sat the bowl of cherry tomatoes on the table, he looked at me, as if he was asking permission to start his dinner. “Pabo~ What are you waiting for? Dig in.”

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

 

xxxwaiyawaiyaxxx POV

 

Yongguk had a great time during that night. For once, the loneliness he had was gone for that second with the other person there with him. He watched the other person observed a cherry tomato and slowly place it in his mouth. He chuckled slightly without the other person’s knowledge, when the other person grinned and jumped all around the dining table because he loved the flavor-he love the juiciness, the sweetness. The other person told his Master that it was like a party of flavor in his mouth. Yongguk pretended to be strict and told him off, leaving the other person in embarrassment. The ticking-sound of the grandfather clock filled the ‘house’. Both of them sat there, eating their dinner quietly, due to embarrassment and awkwardness. 

 

 


Helooo everybody~ /waves/ Again, my brain failed me so.... if you feels that this chapter is crap... blame me,my brain ;(  Oh and I almost died trying to find a suitable picture for this chapter so it's updated really late...so sorry ;( Ermm... I'm truly happy to know there are people out there reading and subscribing to my works so I have something to tell you guys ↓↓↓↓