a NEW student.

♥Love Is Blind♥ (Dropped)

 

 

 

 

Himchan POV

Believe it or not, I’m a teacher and currently teaching XXX high school for about a year now. I've decided to work here a year before, because in my opinion, majority of the high scholars here have a nice scent. They emit this scent that are...well, heavenly, especially girls. Wait a second, you must think that I’m a ert, don’t you? I’m not that dumb or a low-life person to be in a relationship with a student. It’s too troublesome and tiring, at least they smell nice though. I’m the home teacher of class 3-3 and my students here treat me as their second Umma and Appa. Don’t ask me why! I have no idea too. Maybe it’s my nature if taking care of others? Maybe my face? My smile? Oh well, as long as I’m very much liked by the students here, I’m fine.

The principal gave his special visit to the teachers’ lounge. 'Himchan-shi, please come with me to my office." He led the way. "What did my students do this time?" I let out a quiet sigh. In his office stood a boy in a different uniform. "Ermm... What's this smell?" I looked around, searching for the owner of the scent. My eyes locked at the boys back. "Ayy... It can’t be him."  It’s true I came here as the students have a nice fragrant to them but that applies of female students only. Male students here really stink, in my view. They emit the horrible smell that my sensitive nose can’t take it. The Principal's cleared his throat and my attention zoomed back to reality. “Himchan-shi, this young man here will be your new student. He will be schooling here as his Abeoji has been transferred here to work. Please make him comfortable in our school. We wouldn’t want my best friend’s son to feel awkward around here, wouldn’t we?" He was smiling, but his eyes weren’t. It sent shivers down my spine. I smiled. "Of course I will. I will ensure he'll be comfortable here." The boy just stood there, his head lowered. "Well, would you excuse us? We'll be heading to the class now." I lead the way.

The atmosphere was tense. The boy just kept silent. The corridors were empty; all the students were in their respective classes for lessons. Only footsteps echoed along the corridor. I cleared my throat, breaking the silence. The boy flinched alittle, due to shock I suppose? I kept my laughter in. "So, what’s your name?" I asked. The boy hesitated at first. "Jongup" He answered, not looking at me. "Attitude much? Oh well." I thought.  The same scent made its way into my nostrils. "Ah! Its that smells..." I sniffed in the scent. If that’s a word for it, I'll describe it as heaven. I looked around. There was no one there, only two of us walking to class. I glanced over to his side. "Maybe, it’s him?" I shook my head hard, only to receive an expressionless look on Jongup’s face. I looked away, clearing my throat, feeling the back of my neck heating up. Finally, we reached the class. It felt like ages reaching to class. I lead Jongup into the class. Chattering and giggles filled the room. "Calm down guys!!! This will be our new classmate from now on, so I want you guys to make him feel like he’s one of us okay?!" Everyone responded with a weak 'yes' except for some girls giggling at the back. "Why don’t you introduce yourself to the class?" I flashed my smile. No reaction. 'He's not cute isn’t he?' "My name Dadamato but you can call me Jongup. ‘ Oh~ he didn’t tell me his other name.’ I live in Jeju but my dad has transferred here to work, so I have to school here.  Do take care of me." He bowed and wore the expressionless look on his face. “Okay~ Why not you sit beside….ermm… ah! There! “Jongup looked at me and turned his back and walked all the way at the back of the class and sat there. I was pissed off, honestly. But I ignored it and started my English lesson. “My life with be difficult after this.” That thought was at the back of my head.

 

 

Yongguk POV

 

It’s been three days since I’ve decided to change Zela’s name but I can’t seem think of a new name for him. I’ve brainstormed. I’ve listed down names that sounded ridiculous. I did everything!  But I just can’t figure a new name for him.  Why? I hate this feeling! ‘Why not asking for Zela’s help?’ I ran upstairs and knocked his room.  I cleared my throat before calling out for him. No answer. The room wasn’t locked. I entered the room while calling out for him. The bathroom door opened and Zela came out with a soft pink towel wrapped around his waist. Everything seemed to stop for a moment. My eardrums were literally blocked as I stared at his body. His water pink hair pushed all the way back. His tongue gently the water off his pink lips. His snow white skin blended with the towel. Droplets of water slowly travelled and made their way down his chest and stomach. “Master? MASTER?!”  I snapped back to reality. “Does Master have something to say to Zela?” He asked, moving closer to me, half ! “STOP! STAY WHERE YOU ARE! DON’T COME ANY CLOSER!” Something in me told me that if he came closer, I would have tasted a forbidden fruit.  Zela asked if anything was wrong but he obeyed me by staying where he was. I shook my head. I couldn’t look at him in the eye. “After you’re dressed up and ready, come down. We need to discuss about something.”  I shut the door, ignoring the calling outs of  Zela. I ran downstairs, took a cushion and covered my face. ‘What was that?! Why were you admiring his body? And what’s with ‘tasting a forbidden fruit? Oh God~~~ Save me~~’  

 

 

Zela POV

 

Master was acting strange just now. ‘Master didn’t even look at Zela but was looking at Zela’s body…which means… NO!’ That will never happen.  ‘Master will never like Zela.’ I continued brushing my hair. “What does Master want to talk about?”  My eyes widen. “What if… What if Master doesn’t want Zela anymore? What if Master wants to kick Zela out? Zela doesn’t want that to happen! Don’t want!” I looked at myself in the mirror. “ZELA-AH!!!! COME DOWN QUICKLY!!!” ‘Ah! Master is calling!’ I jumped out my seat and ran downstairs, to the living room.

 

 



 

 

 

I was struggling to finish this chap by this week as I’m working on two other fics. Which one of them will be coming up on Sunday. I’m currently working on the 2Min and Taoris fics so please be patient! 

PLEAsE do comment and subscribe!