babysitting..a school?!

♥Love Is Blind♥ (Dropped)

 

 

Himchan POV

 

It’s been a week since the new kid was transferred here. Well, he isn't that friendly nor proud… maybe it’s just that he's not opening up to anyone . Well, maybe i can be the first? Pfft! As if I care about that punk.  I don't like him that much: he's an emo kid. I prefer to be surrounded by loud and crazy people. ( don’t judge me)of course i tried to be a good teacher, asking him how’s his days in a new school and all but he just stares back at me, bow slightly and walk away.  Well, there’s something every secretive about this kid.  He disappears during lunch time and break time before extra classes. Then he returns to class,  all sweaty.  It makes me wonder what this kid is up to.  Is he a spy? Ayy… that happens in movies…  oh~whatever~ 

 

The school bell rang to indicate the end of school hours. The corridors, now, filled with screams and chattering from many students, from many levels. Many students left the school as if they had escape from prison. Roughly about 10mintues, the school grounds were as quiet as a grave-not single student.  It was quite reasonable as it is Friday. 

 

I was getting ready to leave the school when the discipline teacher came into the teacher’s room, with a torchlight, a bunch of keys and a slip of paper. He calls out to me.

"Kim-shii, you're on night duty tonight. Remember to lock all the doors." the discipline teacher said as he hands over me a slip of to-do-list.  Seated in my seat, I groan but stopped when the other teacher turns and look at my direction. "I’ll do my best! Fighting!" those words quickly escapes from my mouth before laughing nervously.  The teacher rolls his eyes and steps out of the teacher’s room.  Himchan sighs and leans forward toward his desk, resting his forehead on it.  "Arghhhhhhh!!! " I  shouted at the top of my lungs, messing up my hair.  This caused some other teachers to glare at me and some laughing. The only reason I’m still in this school is because the all the female students here smell really great.  The last time i check, i didn’t come here to teach (well, maybe alittle cause I smart.) and I definitely didn’t come here to babysit this damn old building...at night! I sigh, accepting my fate. As hours went by, the teachers room was becoming empty.  I let out a big sigh and eye the torch on my desk. 'Should I just walk out?' I asked myself. 'But what if that bastard finds out?… FU my life.'  I picked up the torch and the list lying on my desk and walk out the teacher's room.

 

Kim Himchan's night babysitting a building.  Contact  at 736-273-785.

 

'Was the school this dark at night?' I muttered.  Well, it’s not like I’m scared or anything like that.  haha.  Just at that moment, something decides to be a , making weird noises. I dropped to my knees and pleaded.  "I'm sorry. I’m sorry!  I didn’t mean to invade your territory!  Please don’t eat my soul~" I weep. Slowly i open my eyes and relieved that i am still alive.  I lifted myself from the ground and continue to fufill the to-do list that was given. 

 

"okay so that's done. Check. Check. Check. Done. Done. Finished. " I made sure that i have done everything in the list.  "Ah!  Last one." 

 

Lock Studio.

 

, I thought.

 

The studio was said to haunt by a female spirit. Her name was Sihyo They said that in 2000, she was a junior, a quiet one. She was part of the library committee and she was not quite likes by many. She was assumed to be a proud but they didn’t know that she was only other girl instilled with slow-esteem in her. But one day, a group of insolent students decides to prank her. One of male students went up to her and passes her a note. A love letter, I suppose.  Obviously she being a female, she was delighted and she went to the Studio as she was told to. Bad move. When Sihyo entered the four-walled room, it was dark and the door shut behind her. She panicked and was locked in the whole night. The group of students thought it was hilarious but what they did not know was that she was a asthmatic person. By the time, they unlock the studio, she was cold and dead.  Since then, many said that they could a glimpse of her,kness tugged in towards her chest, weeping. The End.

I gulp, as I held on my torch real tight.

 


FINALLY I UPDATED~ SORRY READERS;( FORGIVE FOR SUCH AN ACT...*BOWS*