§§§ Am I being kidnapped? §§§

♥Love Is Blind♥ (Dropped)

 

 

 

Daehyun POV

-Flashback chapter 3-

 

On my way there, I started to feel as if someone’s following me. I slowed down and turned. No one. I continued walking. “Someone’s following me~ Umma help me~” I pitifully cried in my heart. I took a shortcut to that building, which means passing through dark paths. I started increasing my walking speed, taking bigger steps, this time. Again, that feeling when someone’s stalking you. “WHY DAEHYUN! WHY DID YOU CHOOSE TO TAKE A SHORTCUT! OH MY GOD~ SOMEONE ~PPLEASE HELP ME~” I could hear footsteps, is getting nearer, at the same time louder. I may not look like it, but I’m a scardey-cat. I freak out, hearing weird noises too. This time, I was ready to run when someone grabbed hold on to my shoulder. “I’m dead” shutting my eyes.

 

 

Then everything went black. “Yah! Don’t disturb him! He’s sleeping!” “Oh come on, hyung~ I wanna play with him~ Why isn’t he waking up~” I could hear a lot of chattering. “So tired~ someone’s playing with my hair… Wait! Someone’s playing with my hair!” I jumped out from my sleep. My eyes wide opened. Many eyes stared at me. “Was I kidnapped together with these kids yesterday?” The only thing I remembered yesterday was someone grabbing my shoulders then I out. There were about 4-5 kids aged around 4-7 years old sat infront of me. I staggered to my left when someone held me. I turned. A fine, tall guy, grinning at me. I bounced away from him. “These days… even youngsters are doing these crimes.” Before I could say anything, the kids infront of me stood up and all of them went behind and pushed me to the living room. “Hey! Be careful! You guys wouldn’t want him to get hurt!” The kidnapper raised his voice. “Great~ He doesn’t want to get hurt. Obviously he wasn’t to sell me to someone rich and make me a slave~ Umma help me~” I whined. The kids made me sit down on the floor, at the dining table before each of them sat there. “They’re feeding me so I can be sold at a high price!” I sat there, thinking a way out of this place. I looked around, feeling all scared. Then a lady at her 20s came over to the dining table with a big pot. “Now, the kidnapper has an accomplice with him…and a lady on top of that! What is happening to this planet!” I thought, maybe screaming in my head. She looked at me with a sweet grin while pouring a bowl of soup for me. “NO! I CAN’T! PABO! SHE’S TRICKING YOU TO TRUST HER!” I thought.  I almost fall for it. “Eat~” I looked at her then the others, which were eating happily. I shook my head. “I pity you kids~” I looked into my bowl, shocked.  

 

 

Yongguk POV

After our dinner, I took all the dishes and brought them to the kitchen. Once again, Zela followed me like a baby chick behind its mommy hen. “Master…” I turned back to him. “What?” I asked.  At first, he hesitated before saying, “Can Zela live here with Master?” He slightly hung his head to his right, giving me a small grin. I looked straight at him questioning. “Wae? Why should I let you stay here?” Turning my back to him, washing the dishes while waiting for an answer. “Shutdown,Sorry” Hearing a ‘thud’ sound I turned, only to find Zela on the floor. I panicked at first but then I realized he is a robot. “Aish~” I carried him to my room and laid him on my bed. “He’s light isn’t he?” He lay there, not moving an inch with his eyes closed. “His eyelashes are long and his lips” running my fingers on his lips. I snapped. I went in the shower room. With the warm water, showering on my head and my heartbeat beating like crazy. “What the hell did you do that for?!” I tried to think of a reasonable answer but I couldn’t. “Aish! Molla! Pabo!Pabo!Pabo!” I cursed myself looking at myself in the mirror. “All I wanted was a lovely wife by my side but all I got was an idiot! On top of that, a guy!” I face-palmed myself and sighed. “What am I doing?” I got out of the shower, changed into my pajamas- a tiger suit, switched on the TV and slowly drifted to sleep.  

 


Wassup~ Today, I woke up at 1pm in the afternoon and had to do the house-chores so I started typing out this chapter late... so I'm truly sorry ;(  I hope you guys comment on mywork :) Love ya'all! ^^