What's his name anyway?

♥Love Is Blind♥ (Dropped)

 

 

 

IMPORTANT: NEW couple on board.... HIMUP~~~ 

 

Again, all that is in Planet Matoki is exactly the same as on Planet Earth in my story... All characters look exactly the same on Planet Earth... so read it and enjoy ^^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Daehyun POV

I woke earlier than my usual time. I washed up with the thought of them putting on a happy faces after receiving the gifts I was going to get for them. I’m originally from a rich family so buying gifts isn’t a burden for me. I wore my best clothes and looked at myself in the mirror. “Well, aren’t you looking good today?” I smirked and skipped down the stairs.  You could say that I’m feeling really excited to ‘please’ the children and their mother, not mentioning their hyung. “Well well, someeeonee is lookin' happy…What’s the occasion?” My noona asked, polishing her nails, chewing on gum. “Non-of-your-business~” I took a toast and left the house before a cushion thrown by my noona could reach me. I chewed on my toast and looked at my watch. “Good...There’s still time to go shopping!” I raced-walked to the biggest mall in Planet Matoki. (Waiya’s comment ☛ You must be wondering why is Daehyun always walking even though he's rich right? Well, the secret is that he is a thrifty person and likes to save every bit of money he can. He had no choice but to buy gifts for the children, to please them.) I went over to the toys section and dropped almost all the latest toys, Barbie dolls and afew nice dresses for their mother into the trolley. I went over to the cashier to pay for the things. I imagined their happy faces and them thanking me for the toys they have gotten. I sighed. “How nice would that be?" "Excuse me...Excuse me, Sir!" The middle-aged lady behind the cashier looked at me worried. "You were smiling all to yourself. Are you feeling okay?" She raised her eyebrows. Before I could answer her, she asked, “Sorry to ask, but are you buying these toys for your children? Ah.... and you have really good taste in dresses. Are they for your wife?" She smiled and waited for my answer while packing the goods. "Children? Wife?" I thought. "Well... You could say that..." I smirked. The lady laughed and said that I’m a very cheesy person. “Am I?” I returned a smile before I left the mall. I was walking to the cab stand when I passed a street-clothes shop. One of mannequin on display caught my eyes. "Ah~ Imagine their hyung wearing this..." Without hesitating, I walked in and bought the exact clothes the mannequin had on. I took a cab. The cab stopped that the valley. The driver asked whether I’m at the correct place and looked at me suspiciously. I paid him and chuckled before alighting the cab, with all the goods. I strolled to their house. It was as quiet as the cemetery. Honestly, I was loath to return to that…unpleasant place but I have to apologize for what I had done… It’ll only be for my own self-satisfaction. I went into their house. The kids were there, kneeling infront of their mother, who was lying there, pale and coughing. I stood there, nonplussed.
 

 

Youngjae POV 

 

Umma is sick…all because of that horrible…disgusting man. “How dare he hurt my Umma and siblings...not to mention me…” I liked him since a long time. I was on my way back home when I saw a male figure on the top of an old building. At first, I thought he was about to end his life so I dashed to the top. Surprisingly when I reached the top, he was sitting there all calm but he looked lonely. He didn’t even notice that I was there. “Ah~ So cool~” That was what I thought when I first saw him. Unconsciously, I followed him, everytime I see him nearby. I became a stalker because of him. At first. I blamed him for being so... 'untouchable’, making me curious for him, I don’t know, really. I knew he's born with a sliver-spoon. But this feeling is getting onto me. I want to hear his voice. I want to know his name. I want him to know me. I admired him. But I’m feeling more than that. I know. Admiration is something that is contained in a beaker. The more you admire the person, the more the beaker will fill with your admiration like liquid. It'll fill all the way and eventually overflow and that’s how I felt. I couldn’t. I just had to talk to him. One night, I followed him. He was heading to the old building. I followed like a sneaky mouse. I gathered all my courage and grabbed shoulder. That instant, he fell flat on the ground. He out. I panicked. "Excuse me! Excuse me!" I shook him as hard as I could. No response. I had to choice but to carry him back to my place.  The kids crowded around him. "Hyung! Is that your girlfriend?! She looks weird..." I raised my eyebrows. "No! She’s not!" "Of course she’s not hyung’s girlfriend... She's not even a girl!" One of my younger brothers rubbed that person’s chest. I grabbed his hands off him and shook my head in disapproval. "Okay~~Its time for you guys to go to be....d~" "What are you doing! I tried to keep my volume, not wanting him to wake up. My youngest sister was sitting on top of his tummy! The others were poking his cheeks, giggling. Umma, also joined in the fun, poking him in the waist, giggling. "Umma~" " What?! It’s fun! Try it!" I went over to them and tried to push them out of my Umma's bedroom. "Umma, can we use your room for about 2 days? I don’t think he’ll wake up tonight." "Sure sure Go on ~I’ll sleep with the kids~"She finishes it off with a smile. Appa died when I was young. Because of the shocking news, Umma was too shocked and started behaving like a child. My family is poor. We’re living in 2 rooms flat+ a small kitchen + a small toilet. I thought it was the end for us, but my siblings gave me a new hope,they're  my life. I’m living in through hardship along with my family; I will smile everyday to put up with it.

 

 

 

Waiya POV

 

That night, was the happiest day of Youngjae’s life. Having the person you like, right by your side, was amazing. Part of him felt happy that he fainted whereas another part of him felt guilty, as he knew that it was his fault that he out due to shock. " What's his name anyway?" He felt stupid. He's been 'stalking' this guy since along time and he don't even know his name? "I'll ask him tomorrow then~" Youngjae just laid there, next to him, observed his face till he dozed off to sleep.

 

 

MEANWHILE~

 

 

Yongguk,stressed, is still trying to come up with Zela’s new name.

 

Zela, on his bed, still sobbing like there was no tomorrow.

 

Himchan, comfortably on his bed in his dreamland…well, his problems will stir up later on.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

From now, I’ll be updating every Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays due to some problems…well, I need to study okay…my mom is naggin’ and it’s my important year so…bare with me…╥ ╥

Btw, have you heard that I’m gonna come up with a new fic? Please vote below!!!!