››› Is Master being eaten? ‹‹‹

♥Love Is Blind♥ (Dropped)

 

 

Zela POV

 

 

 

It was 11 in the morning. I got up from bed and went downstairs. “Master?” I looked around. I was about to search for him in the kitchen when I saw something hanging at the end of the sofa.  It was orange with black strips on it. “A tiger?!” Both my eyes opened wide. “Where’s Master?!” I searched all over for him, avoiding the tiger. I placed both my hands on my cheeks and pulled them down, causing my face to stretch downwards. “The tiger…the tiger…has eaten… Master…” I ran up to Master’s room, sat at the corner of Master’s bed, feeling all terrified. With my chin in between my knees, I couldn’t think of anything besides Master. “Zela should just stay here until the tiger leaves. But~ Master would not be here anymore… No one will care for Zela anymore… Zela don’t want that! Zela don’t want to die too! But, Master cooked dinner for Zela and gave Zela cherry tomatoes…” I hung my head down, stretching both of my legs in front of me. “NO! Zela must help Master!” I said confidently. I got off the bed and went downstairs. “Aish~ Zela sound so confident just now, why is Zela shaking?" I approached the sofa quietly and steadily. “WAHHHHH!” trying to hit the tiger, with my eyes closed. “Where is Zela’s Master?! SPIT MASTER OUT NOW!!!!” I screamed. “Ouch ouchhhh STOP ST..OPPP!” “Since when a tiger could speak? Aish~ Zela don’t care!” I thought. “WHERE IS ZELA’S MASTER?!” “HERE~ I’M HERE~” I opened my eyes. Master was there, his body curled into ball, with his back facing me. “Master…” I hugged Master, feeling all glad the tiger haven’t eaten Master. “WHERE’S THE TIGER?! ZELA WILL KILL IT!” gesturing a punch. “Owww~” Master slapped my head from the back of my head.

 

 

Daehyun POV

 

I looked into my bowl, shocked.  There was some weird looking, yellowish things floating in my bowl of soup. “Eat~” The kids told me to. “No thanks~” I insisted, pushing the bowl slightly away from me. The fine, tall man convinced me to eat it before pushing the bowl back to me. Now, everyone at the table is forcing me to eat that bowl filled with ‘thing’. I got angry and frustrated, trying to contain myself. Finally, I stood up from the table. “I SAID I DIDN’T WANT IT! YOU ARE TRYING TO KILL ME BY FEEDING ME THIS!” I huffed in relief, and then everything went silent. Then, I felt a stink on my face. Someone slapped me on the face. I turned to the person, pissed. The fine and tall guy stood beside me, obviously angry and had a I’ll-kill-you-look on his face with his body was shaking in anger. It‘s strange because he looked like he was about cry.  His eyes were turning red and were teary.  At the same time, his face was turning red. I looked down to the rest.  All the kids were sobbing except for the youngest, which was wailing. I looked over to the lady in her 20’s.   I was surprised to see tears dripping down her face, with the youngest one hugging her tight. “Why is she crying? I should be the one crying!” I thought. “Get out.” He mumbled. “I SAID GET OUT!” He glared at me with his voice pissed off, at the same time, shaky. I was totally shock at that moment. I walked towards the door without turning back to look. “Hyung~ its okay~ Don’t cry…” I heard a voice. Before exiting the place, I turned around. My heart broke when I saw the fine and tall guy breaking down into tears, hugging the lady. I didn’t have the heart to leave but I did, feeling all guilty.  “Am I that evil?” I thought. After a few minutes, I felt a tug from the back. “Ah! Maybe it’s him!” I turned, all anticipated. I was wrong, there was no one. “Down here.” Puzzled, I looked down. It’s one of the kids back there. “How did he escape?” I thought. “You acted like a jerk back there.” The boy said in a monotone voice. “WHY would we want to kill you? WHY did you make dongsaengs cry? WHY did you make Umma cry? WHY did you make Hyung cry?” He emphasized on the all ‘Why’s’. All these questions thrown at my face like there was no tomorrow. “Umma? Dongsaengs? Hyung? What is the boy blabbering about?” I thought. I heard sniffling. “You know, my family…is poor…. Hyung has to work all day…. and Umma has to take care of the kids back home, worrying for tomorrow… I don’t care if we’re poor or not... at least we are happy… BUT YOU!” he pointed at me, with the other hand rubbing his nose. “YOU…MADE MY FAMILY SAD! Hyung told everyone that you’re a good person! But you’re not! Worse of all, YOU made him cry… I’ve never seen him cry once in my 7 years of living.  YOU made hyung cry. YOU’RE A BAD PERSON! He screamed at me before running away. I was dumbfounded. I started walking back home, all guilty and depressed, thinking about what I’ve done to those innocent people.

 


Hi peeps! I'm updating this late... had alot of housechores to do... /dies/ Something's bothering me...I'm totally suspicious of Yongguk and Zelo... I've been thinking there's something weird between those two...idk~ maybe it's only me but who cares! At least they look cute together! :3

I hope reader's will subscribe to this and read my other work >http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/320146/unexpected-fluff-romance-baekho-ren-nuest-minhyun-jron< That's my first fanfic :)) So yea... Love ya'all~ ^^