Lonely~

♥Love Is Blind♥ (Dropped)

 

 

Let's take a moment here: In my story, Planet Mato consists of aliens which look exactly like normal human beings...so yeah...all characters look exactly like how they look like on earth...so don't freak out okay? ;)


 

Yongguk (Shishimato) POV

 

 

Sitting near the window, looking out at the universe, with no one beside me. Slowly, I drifted off to dreamland. “Umma? Is that you?”  Her gentle smile. She turned to her side. My eyes followed her direction. “Appa? It’s you right?” He sat beside my Umma, smiling. I felt blissful. My Umma and Appa are back. Hand in hand, they stood up and began walking away from me. “Umma, Appa wait for me! I ran towards them. So near, yet so far. They disappeared. I ran and ran searching for them but I failed. “TOOOOOOOOTT” I woke up surprised. The kettle whistle went off. I quickly walked into the kitchen turning off the stove. “E? I’m crying?” Tears dripping down from my under eye lids. “I shouldn’t” throat chuckled while wiping my tears away. Pouring myself a hot cup of water, I began to think back.  I’m a rough alien. The other aliens don’t communicate or even come close to me, except one, Daehyun (Kekemato). He’s an alien too. I don’t hate him or anything. He’s weird-in the way he’s always quiet- you wouldn’t know he’s beside you. But I’m grateful towards him.  Maybe it’s because I’m the legend in the military. But why? Don’t they see that I too need attention, love, and care like every does? “I have feelings too, you know?” I mumbled to myself. My parents left me 10 years ago during a war. My parents loved me with all their heart. Once I heard from my Umma that they eloped to from their own planet as their love was unapproved. So they came to Mato to get married and had a child, Shishimato, which was me. Leaving me to provide for myself ever since, I called myself Yongguk.

 

 

When they were gone, I was lonely… even now. I joined the military and before I knew it, I became a legend there. I thought that I would get the care I wanted, but I was wrong. Everyone started to keep their distance away from me even more. “Why… maybe I look scary?”  I always asked myself. Always alone in this big ‘house’, always eating alone, sleeping alone-feeling cold all alone. I want to be like everyone else. Having a family or someone beside them, giving them warmth and love. I really want someone to be there for me always-to love, to care and to be… happy. I lay on my bed and closed my eyes. I woke up in the morning. Again, I’m all alone, thinking how and who I can make friends with…other than Kekemato. “Wait! Hold on a second!” I sat up from my bed, eyes opened wide. “Why don’t I make my own friend?!” I smirked. I took all my working tools and brought them in an old shack near my ‘house’-the shack belonged to my Appa, when he was alive. He loves to invent different and weird inventions. I was a young boy around that time, sitting on top on the cabinet watching him doing his inventions. Umma always scolded him because of the mess. I smiled, thinking back into the old times.


 

Okay I've finished chapter 1 alrd!  LOL!~ so excited to post the next chapter, which (if I can) post after an hour or two,Sorry if it's too short OTL~ 

Oh yea, my sis is pestering me to come out with a story for her together JR, I'm like "What! Seriously girl?!" So the updating process will not be that constant ;) So sorry for the inconvenience~~