▁ Is he really Master boyfriend? ▁

♥Love Is Blind♥ (Dropped)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Btw, I just realized that it’s Planet Matoki, not Planet Mato! LOL! Excuse me for being dumb~ *bows* 

Again, all that is in Planet Matoki is exactly the same as on Planet Earth in my story... All characters look exactly the same on Planet Earth... so read it and enjoy.... /looks left and right/ /awkward/

 


 

 

Himchan POV

 

Footstep, stomping gently, elegantly, just like a princess, strolling down the stairs. Her pink, curly hair sort of bounces when she walked down the stairs. She's tall and has the finest skin tone ever. Her lips... Honestly, You could say that I was head-over-heels when I first saw her. “What a lady! Woah~ She smells nice too~" Then, Yongguk swayed his hands infront of my face, causing my view to be blocked. He whispered. "Don’t be taken back for the looks... Remember, it’s a man, not a lady...” I shook my head and rubbed my eyes. I reckoned that Yongguk was smirking at my stupidity. I climbed over him and we started wrestling. “Oh yes, the person infront of me now, is a man not a lady." I thought while pulling Yongguk’s hair, causing him to shout. "Okay~Okay~ That’s enough.”Yongguk pleaded while covering his face. I got up when something caught my eye straight away. Well, I guessed that the 'lady' here is Zela. Not bad for his looks.Zela was staring daggers at me. “Oh~~ This is interesting..." I felt a mischievous grin appearing on my face. He definitely saw it. I placed my arms around Yongguk’s shoulder and pulled him closer to me. His smell.... I could barely...  "Damn you, Yongguk! You have no idea how you smell like." Yongguk’s body emits a smell that I hated. Even after he took a bath, he still smells the same. Maybe it’s not him, it’s me.
I have a for body odor. If a lady smells nice, I would want her close me. If a lady stinks, I would want her as far as possible. But Yongguk is an exception as he’s my 'friend' even though I hate him.

 

Ignoring his 'smell', I pretended to be close to Yongguk. (you know, lovely-dovey) I felt like bursting into laughter when I saw Zela’s expression. That every moment, he had the killer expression shown on his face. "Get…away...from...me." Yongguk struggling, trying to push me away. "Aww.... Come on~ Don’t be like that, my love...” Yongguk sighed. "Zela, meet Tatsmato, his my...ermm...” Before he could continue, I interrupted. “Boyfriend! You can call me Himchan, though" Yongguk got pissed off and slapped the back of my head. I laughed. Anyone would know that I was just playing around when I said I’m Yongguk’s boyfriend. Excuse me~ I’m not gay!  But someone took it in and was clearly not happy about it. "How dumb can he be?' Well, I had enough fun. I stood up and stretched my arms. “I going home~ I need to continue playing my daegeum." Before I left, "Yonggukkie-ah~ remember to change his name!” I reminded him. “Okay! AND ILL KILL YOU IF YOU CALL ME THAT AGAIN!' Yongguk warned me from afar. I chuckled. I left his ‘house’ and being to stroll down the pathway.  "Yup! It’s confirmed! Yonggukkie... You’ve got your hands full now! Hehehe~ A very interesting show is about to begin~"

 

 

 

Zela POV

 

“Who does he think he is?! Like hell, Master would change my name, just because he asked to! SHORTY! I mumbled and rolled my eyes, feeling all glad that he's gone. “Zela-ah! Come here for a minute.” Master called for me. “At least, he remembers me~” I grinned.  I jumped onto the sofa. Master sat there with his head hung low, quiet. The atmosphere around us was awkward and tense.  I was about to speak when he raised his head, causing me to jerk my both shoulders due to shock. He took a deep breath and continued. “Zela-ah, I have decided to change your name”. He looked straight into my eye. “Wae?” I asked, wishing that it was not because of that Shorty. “Well, it’s because Himchan said that you’re a guy and it would be weird if your name is a lady’s. It’s true anyways. So I’ve decided to change your name.” Master explained. The moment I heard Shorty’s name, my heart sank onto the ground. I tried to retain my anger, sadness and smile. I’m smiling but I’m crying inside. I got up and stood infront of Master, trying not to make eye contact. “Well, if that’s Master wants, I’m happ… I’m happy to oblige.” I could feel my tears about to drip. “When Master has thought of a new name for Zela, then tell Zela okay? Zela’s going to Zela’s room.” Still avoiding eye contact. I rushed to my room, shut the door and turn on the tap, allowing water to gush out. I cried my heart out. “Wae?” “Wae must Master listen to that Shorty? Doesn’t Master love Zela more than that Shorty? Or… Is that Shorty really Master’s boyfriend? Is Zela not good enough for Master?” All these questions bombarded my mind like a typhoon. I couldn’t take it anymore. “Zela wants Master to only love Zela no one else...Shutdown...Sorry..."

 

 

 

 

Bonjour, mon lecteur le plus aimé! I’m so happy that I have made my mind to continue with this fic for BangZelo’s love. Well, I dragged this story as I didn’t have a clue how the story should go on… The ideas of deleting this fic even cross my mind.ಥ_ಥ Then, I realized that there are still people reading this fic, so decided to keep it… After sometime reading the  others AWESOMMEE  works and going through films and stuffs, ideas just kept on attacking my brain…LOL! Anyways, I have about 1 week of March holidays, so I'll try to fill half my time coming out with other chapters!

Be sure to check for updates~ 

 

MAKE SURE TO SUB AND COMMENT~~~

JE VOUS AIME~

≧◡≦