Case 7 Sung gyu plan

Vampires' Love

(Prosecuter Office) Meeting

"Listern up everyone we had notice about the vampire is going to take action again and we had to prepare now and stop the vampire killing and drink people blood...arasseo everyone.say woohyun

 

"Ne...arasseo leader nam we will prepare as you order us to do so.answer chen back to woohyun

 

"Good,now please go back to your desk and work and i will go inform mr bang of it.say woohyun and walk out the place.

 

=========================>3==========================>3==============

(Mr Bang office)

"knock knock...knock knock.... boss, im woohyun..

"Ne..please come in ....order mr bang

" Woohyun ah...is there anything that you want to inform me.ask mr bang

"Ah ye,is today we had a meeting of catching the vampire ,we had already notice that the vampire will take action so we need to prepare as well.answer woohyun

"Oh i see ..woohyun ah ..this case i leave it to you ,because me and himchan are preparing wedding place .say mr bang and smile at woohyun.

"Mr bang  thank you for let me handle this case ,i will try my best to catch the vampire. say woohyun with a serious tone.

"NE..

While mr bang and woohyun was talking half way thru him chan came in...

 

"Chagiya..what are both of you talking about? ask him chan

" Ah,we were talking about the plan of catching the vampire but i told him that i had no time to prepare the thing and we are going to married soon so we need to prepare wedding place,also the guest of our family and company.answer mr bang and hold him chan hand.

" What?

" What is woohyun planning of? catching sung gyu and sung jong but he forever won't know that the behind person of sunggyu.whispher him chan to himself.

"So? chagiya you leave this case to woohyun and let him handle and we also need to prepare our wedding .ask him chan.

"Yeah..leave it to woohyun to settle it.. answer mr bang

" Mr bang ...is there anything else if not i shall go first so both of you can lovely dovey here and there. . say woohyun and smile at them.

" Ne...

"Yong guk ah...i think that woohyun ssi want to catch my friend sung gyu and sung jong cause they also a vampire . say him chan.

" i know channie afraid that he will catch your friend but we can think of any plan to let sung gyu ssi know about it first so that sung gyu ssi can think of plan to settle it.answer yong guk and hug himchan.

"Ne.......

"WHAT?....... mr bang and him chan know about my plan and they are thinking to let that bad vampire know about me and try to escape i shall keep pretending and continous my mission also i won't forget my plan is to catch vampire,but wait.. myself also a vampire too,but im a good vampire and he is a bad vampire i will let them know my powerful in someday. whisphering woohyun to himself while standing outside the room

================================================================================================

(Outside the garden)

" Hyung ,you really want to go in to the company and find him chan or you just call and ask him to meet us at the garden. say sung jong.

" Yup.. im going to call him to meet us and if we straight away go in there we will see that girly boy . say sung gyu and pull out his phone from his pocket and dial him chan number.

"Ring Ring...Ring ......... him chan have a call from sung gyu and answer it..

Himchan: Yobseyo?

Sung gyu: Annyeong chingu yah!! Do you have free time right now?

Him chan: Free time? yes i do have free time right now.

Sung gyu: Alright can we meet at garden beside the company now i had something to tell you .

Himchan: Something to tell me? same here i also have something to tell you .

Sung gyu:Really.. so we will meet at garden later on...

Himchan: Ne....

(Meanwhile)

" Yong guk ah...i had something to do i go out first and you stay here to do your thing ok..say him chan and look at yong guk.

" Go where? can i go with you ..haha ask yong guk and smile at him chan

" My friend sung gyu just called me and ask me to go outside the garden beside our company. say him chan

" Sung gyu ssi? why don't he just come and look for you? ask yong guk.

"If he come and look for me he will get caught by woohyun and he say that he got something to tell me..answer him chan

"Haha okay...channie you go and meet he right now if got any problem please do give me a call . say yong guk.

"Ne...now i going to meet them..

 

(outside the garden)

 

"Sung gyu yah!!....... what thing you want to tell me? ask himchan

"Ne,i want you to help me make that girly boy become mine and make him lost his ity. answer sung gyu

"WHAT? WHY?..is your boss give mission to you or yourself really fall for him.ask himchan and look at sung gyu.

"Yes im fall in love with him when we caught by him in the first time ,but my boss told me that his family get kill by that girly boy family using gun shot so that he wanted me to make that girly boy lost his first time to me but i don't know what the real reason it is. say sung gyu.

"Ah..i see ...sung gyu yah i tell you something...woohyun he already know that some vampire gonna take an action and he will personally catch them and yong guk leave the case for him to handle .say himchan

"Really?

"Haha..this is my chance to get him and how do i get him ? by make him drunk ? ah molla molla.. say sung gyu and smile at them

" Hyung, we can ask him chan hyung invite that woohyun to had a drink with us so sung gyu hyung you had a chance to get him yours..say sung jong

" Hmm..this idea not bad but will he go ? Ah.. how bout i tell him that sung gyu and sung jong wanted to make friend with you..say him chan.

" Okay that it ...now him chan can you go ask him right now to meet tonight at dong dae moon KTV..i must get him as soon as possible so that i canknow what boss trying to said..say and ask sung gyu at the same time.

" Ne... now i go ....say him chan and walk away

"Hyung this plan will work? what if does'nt work what should we do? ask sung jong to his hyung.

" If this plan does'nt work i will straight away go get him no matter what.say sung gyu

" Daebak hyung...you really fall in love crazy with him until you want make him married you is it ....hahaha.say and laugh sung jong at the same while looking at his hyung .

"YOU...... stop tease me la...but seriously i really want to know how powerful that girl boy is.say sung gyu and shy.

(Mean while)

"woohyun hyung,im hungry right now shall we go eat lunch....ask myungsoo

"NE..im also hungry too let's go myungsoo ah...say woohyun and take his phone fron his desk.

" Where are we going to eat? shall we go eat BBQ at edae..ask myungsoo

" Up to you decide by you and after this i want to make a plan of catching vampire..say woohyun

"Arasseoyo..hyungnim,but say seriously you don't scared they will catch you back in some day? say and ask myung soo at the same time.

" Anieyo...but i scared is my secret someday they will know it and my power will slowly disappear..say woohyun and look down to the floor while walking.

"Secret? you don't tell i don't tell who will know of your secret....haha.. hyung i will always be your side and support you no matter what you doing ? say myung soo

"Really..myung soo yah..komawoyo.say woohyun

while woohyun and myung soo walking ,suddenly woohyun phone rang...... and he answer it...phone conversation between woohyun and him chan.

Himchan: woohyun ah? where are you right now?

Woohyun: on the way to eat lunch with myung soo..wae?

Him chan:tonight i will be meeting sung gyu and sung jong and dong dae moon KTV and i want you and myung soo to go along .

Woohyun:NE? meeting them ...what for you telling me ?

Him chan:woohyun ah...i know you still angry about me that i help them ,but i want you to make friend with them and have some talk with them too.

Woohyun: make friend with them? why should i?

Himchan:Erm....actully is sung gyu he fall in love with you and he like you he want to make friend with you.so tonight he and sung jong will be there.

Woohyun: fall in love with me ?( whisper to himself) ok himchan me and myung soo will go meet you guys at dong dae moon ktv...

Him chan: really..you don't lie me ? so see you tonight...bye

Woohyun: bye...

" WHAT AM I THINKING RIGHT NOW? WHY SHOULD I PROMISE HIM ? AM I REALLY CRAZY RIGHT NOW? whispher woohyun to himself.

" Waeyo..hyung who calling you just now? why you look so angry like gonna kill people..ask myung soo and calm his hyung.

" Ah..is him chan, he told me that he is meeting sung gyu and sung jong at dong dae moon ktv and asking us to go along..say woohyun and look at myung soo

" So? you agree and want to go meet them is it ..ask myung soo with a serious tone.

"............

" Hyung i think we should go and meet them and make friend with them so we can catch the master vampire king in someday.say myungsoo and smile at woohyun

"HaHa..the idea quite good,and later we are going to meet them at dong dae moon ktv.say woohyun with a fake smile on his face.(something gonna happened)

 

"Woohyun hyung..wae? why your face like that look like there is something gonna happend?...ask myungsoo and look curious

 

" Yeah,i had a bad feeling and worried about something gonna happend soon..say woohyun.

 

"Don't think too much hyung,let's go eat now if not later we going to meet them.ask and say myung soo at the same time.