Case 17 plan to save woohyun (Part One)

Vampires' Love

(Dong Dae Mun Restaurant) Night time (19.30pm)

Yong guk,him chan was waiting for sunggyu and myungsoo outside the restaurant.

 "Boss, you wait us very long already? ask myungsoo and walk to them.

"No, we also just come awhile only. Answer yongguk with a smile. 

"Let's go into the restaurant and we eating while discuss about to save woohyun out from the vampire house. Say sunggyu 

"Okay... 

(Inside restaurant )

"Welcome, how many person?  Ask waiter 

"Four person.. thank you. Answer himchan 

"Okay.. please follow me. Say waiter and bring them to their table. 

 "Here is the menu,can i take order now sir.Say waiter 

" Please give me four ramen,two Kimchi soup and one Dubbokki..thank you. Say Yong guk. 

" Okay.. please wait a moment. Say waiter and go to the counter and ask the chef to prepare. 

"Sung gyu hyung, I wondering how is woohyunnie hyung now,was he safe at the vampire king house?. Ask myung soo and look at sung gyu.

"Yeah Me too, I also worried about woohyun and our baby inside his stomach.answer sunggyu with a worry tone. 

"We must think an idea to save woohyun out from that place;No matter how difficulty we must save him out.say himchan with a smile. 

"Okay No matter how hard is it I want to save my hyung and If anything happen to my hyung I will make the vampire king to pay double for it. Say myung soo with a angry tone. 

"Myungsoo ah,I know you worried about woohyun and I'm sure that boss will not do anything to woohyun .say sunggyu. 

10 minutes later the waiter came with the food and put on the table.

"Here is your food sir.say waiter. 

"Thank You!

While yongguk, himchan and myungsoo were enjoy their food,sunggyu take out his phone text message to sungjong. 

(Meanwhile)Sunggyu house

Sung jong at kitchen cooking his dinner happily.suddenly his phone rang.

Beep..Beep..beep

"Who text me in this time? say sung jong walk to the living room and take his phone.

1 Unread message

From: Sung gyu hyung

Sungjong ah.later we meet at 21:00pm outside woohyun office I have something to discuss with you.

"Hyung ask me to meet him at woohyun hyung office?is it he have idea to save woohyun hyung out the place? say sung jong and continous cooking his dinner.

=============INFINITE=========================EXO===================================

21:00PM Outside woohyun office

" 21:00pm already why hyung haven't come yet? say sung jong and play at his phone.

"Mianhae sung jong ah,i just now eating with yong guk,himchan and myungsoo at restaurant.say sung gyu with a smile.

"Is okay hyung,by the way just now the message mention that you have something to tell me.What thing you want to tell me hyung?. ask sung jong and look at his hyung.

"Sung jong ah now we go to boss house and ask boss to meet us 24:00 midnight at the back yard,but i want you go search for woohyun location understand. answer sung gyu with a serious tones.

"Okay hyung

" Let's go now.....

( Kris House)

 Kris was prepare the dinner for woohyun and himself, while the rest were busy doing work order by their boss kris.

"Hmm.....Today what should i cook for woohyun? kimchi soup? Fried rice?.say kris and prepare the food.

(Mean while)

Woohyun come down from the bed and run to the washroom as fast as he can.Awhile woohyun came out from the washroom.

"How many days or how many week i had been in this place? i really miss sung gyu and myungsoo.say woohyun and sit on the bed.

"Knock knock...

" Come in

Kris walk in with the tray and sit down beside woohyun .

"Kris ssi,you can just ask the maid to bring it here.ask woohyun with a smile.

"Haha.. woohyun ah this food is made by me and the servant i ask them to do the house work, come try the food woohyun..answer kris and take the food from the tray.

"Woohyun,ahh open your mouth.ask kris and use spoon take the rice from the bowl.

"Never mind kris ssi i can eat my own self you don't need to feed me.answer woohyun and take the bowl away from kris hand.

"Woohyun ah,i will sit here and watch you finish all the food i don't want you to hungry and also the baby inside your stomach.say kris and put his hand at woohyun stomach.

Woohyun look at kris with his widen eyes......What you doing?

"Haha...

Woohyun ignore Kris and continue eating his food .....suddenly luhan come in without knocking on the door.

"Why you come in without knocking the door? ask kris and stare at luhan.

"Sorry boss i got something to tell you,but it is okay to say it here. answer luhan with a serious tone.

"Luhan just say it at here,what thing you want tell me? order kris and stand up from the bed.

"Kim sung gyu now at the front yard..he ask me to tell you that he will wait you at the back yard at 24:00midnight. say luhan.

"About kim sung gyu why don't he just call and tell me? Is it he want to let woohyun hear it ? whispher kris and shake his head.

Woohyun slowly stand up from the bed and walk near to kris and luhan.

"Luhan can you repeat again the word you just tell kris? ask woohyun with a angry tone.

"I will tell you later ..

"Tell me what did you just say ......Arh..arh..my stomach hurt. say woohyun clinging his stomach with both hands.

"Woohyun ssi woohyun ssi..gwaechanha? is your stomach hurt again? ask luhan and carry woohyun to the bed 

"Woohyun ah don't angry it's bad for your health and the baby inside you.say kris and take out his phone dial doctor hwang number.

"Luhan, you take care woohyun later doctor hwang will come check on woohyun..i go out for a while.order kris and open the door.

"Luhan ssi now kris not here you can tell me now,before that i heard about you just say kim sung gyu now at the front yard ....No? ask woohyun and hold luhan hand.

"Woohyun ssi ,actually is ......kim sung gyu and kim sung jong now at front yard and they say want meet boss at the back yard at 24:00 midnight.answer back luhan and stare at woohyun face.

"Why you stare me like this? ask woohyun with a blush face.

"Nothing...how do you feel right now?  is it still hurt? doctor hwang later will come and check on you. answer and ask lu han at the same time.

"Does'nt hurt anymore ...i just miss sunggyu and my young brother myung soo so much since i been kidnapped by kris .say woohyun

"I know you miss them so much but now is your health more important then sung gyu and myungsoo,cause you carrying twin foetus inside your stomach.say luhan take the water from the table and give it to woohyun.

"Luhan.....what you mean by i carry twin foetus inside me? ask woohyun with a curious tone.

"Haha... i mean you now having twin baby boy but you need to take care of your health and give birth to a healthy baby,I will help sung gyu to take care of you and the baby.answer luhan with a smile

"Really? I pregnant sung gyu baby and it's twin baby boy but.......... Luhan ssi can you help me a favor? Later can bring me to the back yard I want see sung gyu . Say woohyun and held luhan both hand place on his stomach.

"Woohyun ssi, I know you miss sunggyu a lot I can't just bring you go there cause you still not yet recover need more rest.say luhan and sit next to woohyun.

Knock knock.....knock knock....

"Come in

Doctor hwang walk forward to woohyun bed and check on him.

"How you feel right now woohyun ssi? Just now kris call me and say your stomach hurt. Ask doctor hwang and check woohyun stomach with ultrasound.

"I feel better now.

"I'll give you some vitamin to eat and got one important things to tell you, in five or six month you will have a premature birth cause last time you almost had miscarriage twice,but you are very lucky have a very healthy baby twins boys.explained doctor hwang and touch woohyun stomach.

"WHAT?

"Aegi ya,you must be healthy and strong for mommy and faster meet your daddy so four of us can live happily.From now on I will be strong for baby inside me and let them faster meet their daddy sunggyu.woohyun whisphering to himself.

(Inside woohyun stomach)

"Mommy,don't be sad we will be healthy and strong for you and daddy.