Case 5 BANG HIM Confession

Vampires' Love

(outside police station)

''Should be safe right now sunggyu,and both of you should go now before woohyun ssi notice about missing people and also sung gyu yah....just now at the room you say there a vampire in the world i guess i know who is he is woohyun ssi right.say himchan.

Sunggyu nod his head and smile to him chan...

''Woohyun,wow a nice name but i already know he also a vampire..haha.say and laugh sunggyu.

'' I also know his a vampire when my boyfriend yong guk tell me,but i heard that he had control himself for drinking human blood when he join in this company.explain himchan

''Ah Really..since he is a vampire too why he want catch vampire.say sung jong.

''Don't know.. maybe he got a can't tell secret....

''Himchan and sunggyu hyung ,why both of you keep saying woohyun,don't tell me someone is in love with him..haha just kidding.say sung jong and smile at his hyungmin.

''Yah you kid,i already have boyfriend and by the way in love with him is sunggyu .say himchan and point to sung gyu.

''Haha...Haha...

''..........

'' Me? Stop it stop it....it just....while he look cute when he get mad.... and stop teasing me himchan ah.explained sung gyu.

''We had to go now,we will keep in touch him channie.say sung gyu.

'' OKAY...Sure...

suddenly myung soo appear in front of them with a surpize look,when he saw him chan and sung gyu.

''You.....You....Him chan hyung why you and them together ,im going to tell woohyun hyung now. say myung soo and take his phone out and dial woohyun number.

Before myung soo take out his phone himchan has ask sunggyu and sung jong to go first...

''Sung gyu and sung jong hurry go now,i will settle here .say him chan

''Ah..by the way you go tell your hyung that i will be back soon and ask him to catch me if he can arasseo.say sung gyu to myung soo.

Let's go sung jong ah...

''Myung soo ah,mianhae.......I...let me explain about it,actually sung gyu is my friend when we studying in high school and sung jong is his young brother when i hear that woohyun ssi catch two vampire from the incident area i hear a news from my boyfriend bang yong guk that the suspect people is sung gyu and sung jong so i decided to help them out of here. explain himchan to myung soo.

''WHAT..WHY?...

''You betray woohyun hyung and also company,but why you and mr bang dont let my hyung to catch them end up let them go.and what are the relationship between you and mr bang say myung soo.

'' I tell you, actually..me and yong guk is in a relationship and date for 1 years..

''Since i tell you so many about me and sung gyu problem,i tell you another thing is..actually i know woohyun also a vampire too..am i right you can go tell woohyun now  say him chan with a serious tone.

'' I will go tell woohyun hyung now and i believe what you just said is true..him chan hyung.say myung soo and look at him chan.

===================================================

(Woohyun office)

''Where is myung soo,where is he now? say woohyun and dial myung soo number.

Ring Ring..

Myung soo: Yoboseyo,woohyun hyung

Woohyun:myung soo where you now,did you forget that we have dinner together later on.

Myung soo:ah ye,i now outside the police station on the way to find you.

Woohyun:outside?

Myung soo:hyung i had something important to tell you,or when we meet up then i tell you okay.

Woohyun: okay see you later on.Bye

Myung soo: Bye....

"what would woohyun hyung reaction when i tell him the true about himchan hyung and sung gyu also mr bang and him chan hyung .whispher myung soo to himself.

(meanwhile) woohyun office

"Hyung....i had something to tell you but you must promise me won't angry .say myungsoo

"what is the important thing. myung soo ah.ask woohyun

''Actually is today i saw him chan hyung and the two suspect people were chatting happily,sudden of my appear suspect sung gyu ask me to transfer his word to you is  I WILL BE BACK AND CATCH ME IF YOU CAN,also our staff him chan hyung tell me that he know about you also a vampire secret. explained myung soo to woohyun.

''WHAT?

''Him channie and sunggyu? what are relationship between them? and aslo mr bang and him chan.say woohyun

''they know each other since high school and sung jong are sung gyu young brother, and also him chan boyfriend is our boss mr bang i think they knew our secret since we join the company,one more thing is mr bang and him chan hyung is in a relationship .explained myung soo again

''WHAT....... that unbelievable?

"This is a shocking news and mr bang and him channie is in a relationship also sung gyu and himchan is high school friend.say woohyun with a eyes widen..

''Hyung hyung calm down i also shock when i heard this from him chan hyung.i think mr bang and him chan hyung should let's us know about their secret relationship.say myung soo.

''You go back to office now,i go take a fresh air to cool down my feeling and anything just call me.say woohyun.

''NAE? Arasseo be careful hyung.answer myungsoo back to woohyun.

==============================<3=================================

 

(Mr Bang office) banghim confession.

Yong guk and him chan hugging each other lovely and him chan turn his head and face his boyfriend yong guk.

''What's wrong channie? is something bother you why you look so sad.ask yong guk and hug him chan tightly.

''Yong guk ah..since we become real couple and we had date for 1 years right,when we first meet at coffee shop right,when you and your best friend daehyun.i wonder how much you like me when you see me .say and ask him chan.

'' Him chan ah.....

''Well...i like you since we meet in the coffee shop ,but that time i feel little shy when my friend daehyun pulling me toward you him chan ah..i love you so much, i love you himchannie forever.confess yong guk and take out the ring and knee down in front of him chan.

Him chan blushing now and also look surpize with yong guk sudden confession.

''Channie Would you mary me and be my wife forever and had a children with me.ask yong guk to him chan who feel shy right now.

'' I I.....YES I DO .

Yong guk wore a ring inside himchan hand and kiss his lips,.....

''HIMCHAN AH..saranghae neomu neomu saranghae,i will tell everyone in this company the good news and also we will getting married i will ask my parent to choose a good day for us.say yong guk with a happy tone.

''NE..saranghae yong gukkie i going to tell my parent also sung gyu and sung jong and ask them to attend our wedding.say him chan

(AT NIGHT)

Anoucement Everyone in 5 mins time all garthering in the meeting room.

''Why sudden got a meeting in this time ,is it a good news between him chan and mr bang .ask sung yeol

'' HAHA.. Maybe...

 

(Meeting Room)

 

'' Listern up everyone ,me and him chan is getting married and we invite all to attend our wedding.say mr bang to everyone who sitting.

''REALLY ..congratuation mr bang and himchan, wish you two all the best.say myungsoo and claps his hand

Himchan just smile at myungsoo......

'' Thank you everyone who support us....

 

P/s Rainie here....i will rewrite again this chap if there is ERROR and grammar,so pls let me know if there is error ..saranghae