Case 14 The boss

Vampires' Love

 

Luhan reached the cottage that is the boss's playground of indulgence and parked the van near the wolves's shed in the backyard.

"Kai, you go inform boss that we bring woohyun here already." say luhan and ask chen to help move the suitcase to the wolves's shed.

(In the wolves shed.......)

They put the suit case on the floor and opened the suitcase.

"Zzzttt......" chen dragged woohyun out and put him on the wooden chair by the entrance of the shed.

"I know you are awake." say luhan

Woohyun's eyes slowly fluttered open and looked around leisurely as if he's the owner of the place. While looking around he saw the left over corpse of a young boy lying in front of him.The dead boy's body had been chew on and leaving the pale pretty face full of innocence intact.

Woohyun stared at the boy and dropped a single tear of sympathy for the boy's loss of life in his young age.

"You maybe feeling sad for this boy but the boy himself would think otherwise if he is still alive."say luhan.

After a few seconds woohyun opened his mouth to say," i supposed you guys think a loss of a life meant nothing, but being alive is the only time when one could pursue anything one would want in life. Even if you had no idea what to want or if the idea of wanting makes you afraid."

"Oh? so what do you want in life or what interests you that i could fulfill before you become a beautiful corpse like the boy?" asks luhan pointing at the corpse.

Woohyun smiled and say "thanks, but i'll have to turn down your offer because i want to live."

"Hahaha...... so you're afraid to die." luhan mocks.

"If you think so, so be it." woohyun says calmly.

Few seconds later..luhan received a call from his boss and left the shed, leaving woohyun a moment alone expect for the corpse that stays sliently by his side. Woohyun may be brave in front of luhan and the others, but only himself know how afraid his is of the unknown fate that he is about to face. Will he be able to ensure his baby's safety as well as his own?

The sound of footsteps echoing from the floor broke woohyun's mind away from his thoughts. At first, woohyun thought luhan was back to taunt him but he realised the figure was a girl and was walking towards the young boy's corpse oblivious to his presense.

She wore a long black leather trench coat with a hoodie that shrouded her features in the shadows; a short black laced dress under the trench coat and black jewelled heels to go with the ensemble.

"Who is she? why is she here? What is her motive for coming here?"thinks woohyun.

"OH MY!!! What a pretty boy! Such a shame to die so young. But since I come across him; and he is around my age; it must be fate that brought us together. So I've decided to give him a second life. Oh~~~it will be so nice to be having another good looking slave around."says the witch in a childlike tone.

When her words end, woohyun saw she raised her hands above the boy corpse and swipe her hands through air. When she put her hands down the body disappeared as if it never existed before.

It dawned on woohyun that this is a witch and if he could coax her into making a deal with her, he could leave this place easily. Though the repayment of a favour from a witch is always very high but it will be worth it. Just then, he felt the witch look at him as if she could read his mind. But instead.........

"You are nam woohyun. Right?" ask the witch and walk forward to woohyun and went behind him to touch these handcuffs. Before woohyun spoke, the witch continues. "Is it painful to be handcuffed? Don't worry this will never happen in the future."the witch reassured. Ignoring the witch's nonsensical words, woohyun replied.

"Yes. I'm nam woohyun and who are you,why are you here. Do you know that this place is dangerous."although it is strange to warn this powerful woman but somehow he feels close to this person and he is sure he never met her before; yet it seemed like he knew her from the core of his being.

"Hahaha...dangerous... I seriously doubt so. This place is far too easy to sneak in or I should say walk in."the witch exclaims.

But woohyun still worries a little about witch's safety. Woohyun himself doesn't understand why he felt that way, but he understands one thing that is the he don't want to see her getting hurt.

Suddenly,woohyun heard footsteps coming from the outside; the witch apparently heard it too so she turned to face woohyun and say "I gotta go, it's time for sweets..." Then the witch lifted her hand and put it over woohyun heart "All Is Well."After she point her finger at woohyun stomach and that's when the pain began.

"Ahh....my stomach hurts." say woohyun and scream out loud.

(Outside the shed...)

"Boss did you hear, that it's woohyun voice. says luhan.

Kris and luhan heard woohyun cries of pain inside from the shed and they rushed in as fast as they could.

"Ahh..my stomach...it hurts." Woohyun say and cry out loud from the pain and straining against his bonds causing his wrists to bleed.

"Luhan...hurry, remove woohyun's handcuffs; bring him to my room and call doctor hwang. I want the foetus safe at all costs." say kris and at the same time to calm himself from the adrenline coursing through his veins because of the scent of woohyun's blood.

"Ne..." as luhan is also controling own urge to  woohyun's blood off his fingers while removing woohyun's handcuffs.

After kris ask luhan remove woohyun's handcuffs, kris and luhan brought woohyun to kris' s master bedroom; soon doctor hwang arrived to check on woohyun's condition..

Few moments later....

After a injection to stable woohyun's condition. Doctor hwang turned and followed kris out the room.

" The foetuses are currently alright for now, but the mother's body is weak and this will cause a slight strain to the foetuses's well being. I would strongly discourage any possible reasons that will distress the mother at this point. When there is still five months left before delivery and even then, it will still be a premature birth. " says doctor hwang.

"Five months to delivery.......how close is he to miscarriage this time? Is there anything I need to take note of? Oh yes..! By foetuses, you mean twins right?"asked kris.

"Yes. It's twin boys, due to my special gift i can see a body's contraptions and functions magnified. So even at this early stage i could diagnose the foetuses's status; but i will have to let you know that this pregnancy will take a toil on the mother and it is likely that the mother will die during labour. In the worst case scenerio, both mother and children will die. As for this time, if not for the timely medical attention he would have miscarriaged." doctor hwang laments.

"Thanks doctor hwang, my servant here will bring you to have some light refreshments before you go." says kris and took out a bulky envelope from his coat pocket, then pass it to doctor hwang."This is a small gift for your work, hope you will continue to monitor his condition and ensuring his well being. Thank you for your time."smiles kris.

"You must really loved him, for a unfeeling person like you to care so much about the children and him. May i know his name?" asks doctor hwang.

"Of course. He's name is woohyun."kris answers.

All this while kris was thinking 'Ohhh.......That compassionate old bird misunderstood. Woohyun's twins inside him is going to beneifit me in along run, that is the only reason i would even bother with a plaything's well being..... and those twins born out of two pure-blooded vampires that descended from ancient noble lineages of the first vampire. That is why i ordered sunggyu to woohyun, if only sunggyu know i did not take him in my family out of sympathy but the anicent lineage his blood holds which sunggyu have no recollection whatsoever because i erase his memories when he was weak, young and desperate.

Ermmm....... now when i think of it sunggyu's blood scent is just as sweet as woohyun's. Haha... those two lovebirds must be thinking that all of this is because i'm taking revenge for my little brother, little did they know everything was actually just a perfectly constructed plan to obtain the pure-blooded's blood to purify my own's; including my little brother's unfortunate death, as it was to create a reason to attack woohyun's family and to leave woohyun traumatised was part of the plan to make woohyun easliy controlled.' With a sigh, kris walked over to the bar to have a drink. Tasting the coppery flavour mixed with the fierceness of scrotch, its simply marvelous that made kris purred in satisfaction.

"Hope everything will go smoothly according to plan. Haha." says kris in a soft voice that disappears the moment words touched the lingering air.