Case 3

Vampires' Love

(Saturday Night) 22:00pm

Hong Dae Shopping Mall

 

"Hyung, we reach outside the shopping mall and now the time is 22:00pm where got people walk pass.say sungjong

"Haha..who say this time no people walk pass, there there you see the conner got a couple .say sunggyu to his dongseung.

 

"Let's go to drink human blood..To make us full..HaHa."

'' I will let the other vampire know our powerful.

===================================================================================================================

"Chigiya...where should we go now? Should we go eat supper,i want to eat some ice cream right now."ask minhwan and aegyo to his boyfriend.

''Arraseo..my baby hwan.let's go eat ice cream and after that i will send you home safety."answer seunghyun

 

Before they walk they saw two guys walking infront of them and make them feel scared and want to run away but they can't.

 

"Chigiya,did you saw the two guys walking towards us and their face look so pale and scary. say minhwan

 

"HaHa...both of you look so cute,must be very yummy and fantastic for our supper.sa sunggyu

"Who are you?? what you want?? ask seunghyun

 

"WE? we want drink your blood right now.

"Vam..Vam..Vampire...AAH..AHH..AHHH............Help Help someone help us..

 

(Meanwhile)

"Woohyun hyung,shall we go eat supper at hongdae road stall. ask myungsoo to his hyung

"Sure,im now felt so hungry..let's go myung soo ah..answer woohyun .

When they walk they heard someone calling fo help and not so far away from their distance.

"Help..h h help,anybody help us ........

 

"Hyung,did you hear that? someone calling for help.the sound is outside the shopping mall ,let's go and see hyung.say myungsoo

" I heard it and i had a strong feeling that a vampire is near by us ,hurry let's go and see now.say woohyun

"Wow....the human blood is so yummy and delicious,right sungjong ah..said sunggyu and face to his dongseung.

''Yup...so delicious,and hyung did you felt it a strong power is coming near us and...........

before sungjong finsh his sentence woohyun and myungsoo walking toward them and shout freeze don't move.

"Ottokae what should we do?,shall we run or just follow them. whispher sungjong himself.

 

''Woohyun hyung,you come and see here a dead body .. and it had two teeth bite on their neck.say myungsoo

"Dead body? Wait when i come here i had a strong feeling and powerful strength,it vampire,yup it vampire.whisper woohyun to himself.

 

''Yah..Kid we suspect you killing people and please follow us go back to police station right now.Order woohyun

''WHAT KIDS? Yah...did you saw us killing them or see us drinking their blood.YAH! VAMPIRE..say and shout sunggyu to woohyun.

VAMPIRE??

''HAHA..Im not a what vampire you talking about and by the way im police and also prosecutor,and now i suspect both of you killing so please follow us back .answer woohyun.

 

"Myungsoo ah ..call police for help and ask them to settle the accident place.

"NE... i now call....

"YAH,YOU....better admit that you had kill them and drink their blood so follow me go police station now.order woohyun.

"WHAT? YAH ....YAH IM ....before sunggyu could finish his sentence the police car came.

Sunggyu and his dongseung sungjong get caught by woohyun and drove them back to the police station.

(5mins later)

Police station

"Hyung,what should we do now?i want get out of here..asked sungjong to his hyung.

"Don't worry we will get out of here as soon as possible and i will let him pay double back to us.answer sunggyu.

"HIM? What you mean will let him pay double back??

" Did you mean that prosecutor,caught us just now?

''Yup....i had a feeling that he also a vampire but more important is we make get out of here first then can settle our problem.say sunggyu.

(woohyun office)

"Boss,i heard that you had the vampire at hong dae shopping mall.asked sung yeol

"YES. later im going to ask them question and tell mr bang a good new.say woohyun with a smile on his face.

''lets go ......

(back to the room)

''Yah...kids..tell me what your name and also why both of you killing people.asked woohyun to sunggyu.

" Why should i tell you ? do you had any prove or withness when we killing human. answer sunggyu.

''Please dont be rude to me ,else i will make you admit all..wanna try it.say woohyun.

''When i get out i will tell you..because i also know your secret too,pro what cutor. answer sunggyu angry tone.

You.......before woohyun asking him question sung yeol came in to the room.

"Leader nam,boss find you and ask you go to his office right now.say sungyeol o woohyun

Boss? find me? for what?

"Alright,now i go and please make sure they dont ran away and call himchan now to look after them.explained woohyun.

 

'Yes sir.