Case 12 Revenge Part 2

Vampires' Love

(Next day)......

Sung gyu came to the clinc again ,when he outside the clinic doctor park came out from inside.

"What you doing here again?" ask doctor park

"I come to see woohyun and who are you; why you stop me for going in to see woohyun?" say sung gyu about to walk in stopped again by the doctor park.

"Im woohyun brother and i warn you kim sung gyu you better stay away from woohyun,i know everything about you and also your boss." say doctor park.

"What?....."sunggyu felt surpised that doctor park would show such hostilty towards him.

"Kim sung gyu your boss and my adopted father had enmity,he have killed my father and when woohyun's was young and saw his entire family masscared in front of him. If not for the family servant that protected him with his life,you would not see woohyun alive. When i found woohyun a week later, what i saw was a young boy lying in blood eating the decayed innards from the bodies that used to be his friends and family. The scent of despair was so strong that it was simply cloying.

After i had to knocked him out cold to even go close to him because he was feral state. It took me a month to even bring him back close to normal. Even then woohyun had no recollection of that whole dreadful week. When woohyun had been sane enough to know that his whole entire family is dead expect for me and him. Woohyun shut himself out to the world to process this painful news, from then onwards me and woohyun had been full of resentment to take revenge." say doctor park

" Doctor park,i know my boss and your family had enmity,yet you do not know that your father had killed my boss's brother too. No one been a victim in this case, unless you count it as a victim of fate."says sunggyu.

"And now he wants to take revenge against woohyun, i had mission from my boss when i met woohyun even before i fell in love with him and i..... "before sung gyu could finish his sentence doctor park slap him off the floor.

"WHAT? you like him,if you like him you won't hurt or used him like he was an object;you won't even try to change or imprision his heart.Woohyun is not a thing that you could claim it to be in your possession. I hope you understand what it means to love someone.The only reason i having this conversation with you because i could see woohyun liked you, and i don't want him getting hurt. Seriously, i'm sure you could see that i strongly disapproved you to be with woohyun. It almost caused miscarriage and if woohyun lose the baby he would not forgive you forever." shout doctor park angrily at sung gyu.

"I don't mean to hurt him,i 'm just jealous because he with myung soo walking together with a  radiant smile.At first i could not believe what woohyun said, when he told me about his pregnancy and i had been so harsh to him about the whole matter; "how can a guy get pregnant" i am really sorry to treat woohyun like this. So please let me go to apologize and comfort woohyun " say sung gyu in a pleading manner.

"Woohyun was born with a special constitution that allowed him to get pregnant, but kim sung gyu don't think i will let you off the hook just like that. I will let you in now to visit woohyun but you better don't make him  be upset cause it's bad for the baby." say doctor park and bring sung gyu to the room.

(Inside the room)......

"I can't let the baby born without father maybe i should forgive him this time again.But is him who did not allow me explain things and hurted me to the point that almost cause me lose the baby,now because of the baby should i give him a chance?" say woohyun to himself and placed his hand on his stomach.

Just then, doctor park and sung gyu walk into the room and found woohyun surpised by their sudden appearance.

" Hyung.. why would you and him come in together,please ask him out... i don't want see him now ." says as woohyun painfully look away.

" I'll let you two have a talk while i go check up on this patient of mine.Sung gyu have a nice talk with woohyun and be careful to not agaite him ...i will be back later."say doctor park and leave the room.

"Woohyun ah,i'm sorry. Would it be possible that you give me another chance I begging you, please...." say sung gyu and held woohyun in both hand.

"............."

"Let go of my hand,its you who did not allow me to explain why was i wearing bridal suit the day before and why would you have such a intense reaction when you saw me with myung soo; and before i had the chance to explain you walked away from the place." say woohyun with a agaited tone.

"Woohyun ah relax, its not good for the baby,i know is my fault for slapping you yesterday. .

"Please give me one more chance and i'll prove that i can be a good husband and good father to you and the baby." say sung gyu

"Remember the time i told you about my pregnancy,you treated it as a joke.ha..ha.. Those harsh;inconcerned words as if that was such of a unimportance in your life. No?" says woohyun in a self-demeaning manner.

"No. Please listen to me,when doctor park told me about your condition and that even in the normal state you will be weaker than a average human as the baby neutralised your powers as a vampire." says sunggyu in a worried tone and continued...

"And my boss may make a move against you soon, in your weaken state it will be dangerous for you to be alone. Especially, now that you are bedridden. I know you don't trust me anymore,but i will always be there for you; protecting and loving you." Lastly, before sunggyu left the room he gave woohyun such a gentle smile; full of affections that sunggyu felt to him.

Suddenly,woohyun called after sung gyu to stop him from leaving........ sung gyu paused for a while and look back at woohyun.

"Sung gyu,i willing give you a another chance and forgive you this time,not all because of you but for the baby also. I won't let my baby be born without a father and i know i will become weaker during my pregnancy this will result to my inability to protect the baby. Only after giving birth my power will be back...........so please protect two of us. Will you?" say woohyun with a smile.

"Really? Yes, yes! Of course, thank you woohyun for giving me another chance. I won't let you down this time." sung gyu say and move forward to woohyun and placed his hand on woohyun flat stomach.

"What you doing?........." woohyun rolled his eyes at sunggyu due to the childish behavior.

"Baby,i will proof to you that i would protect you and your mummy no matter what happens. I swear it upon my life." then sunggyu laid a soft kiss on woohyun's lips.

 Little did sunggyu know, misfortune will fall on them once again.

All this while, doctor park was standing behind the door looking though the crack, but woohyun and sunggyu are oblivious to their surroundings.

"Lovebirds.." doctor park murmured.

(Few days later....)

Today's the day that woohyun is going to discharge and go back home to rest. While packing his stuff, woohyun gave a call to sunggyu but only to get though sunggyu's voicemail.

"Hey.. it's me. I'll leave in 10mins hope you reach soon. Love you. Bye." beep......

Ending the call with a sigh, woohyun continued folding his clothes and place it neatly into the bag.

"Sunggyu and i are going to be parents soon. I wonder how the baby is going to look like me or sunggyu, but no matter who it will look like it will always be our precious child. Maybe this time all would end well."thinks woohyun.

"Baby, mummy will give up revenge for you as long as you could be happy. Anyway, mummy just realised i could never hurt your daddy. This could be the 'Love' peoples always talk about, unable to hurt the one you love even if hurts or kills yourself."says woohyun gently pressed his hands over his stomach.

Knock...knock...

Breaking away from his thoughts, woohyun wallked over to open the door and greet sunggyu with a smile. Instead, what he saw was seven man in black......