Case 15 After

Vampires' Love

In the meanwhile, sunggyu faced a turmoil of emotions going through him. The call to kris was unpleasant if not revolting. This was the first time sunggyu thinks kris as a psyhotic sociopath with a over-active mind. Frustrated, sunggyu thought to go to doctor park's aid as the poor doctor is a suspect for accomplice to kidnapping and murder, because sitting around won't bring woohyun back or to ensure his safety especially now that woohyun is pregnant and weak; maybe ask myungsoo on the way for help to find woohyun. Just maybe.........

Opening his door on the way out, sunggyu was blocked by a girl clad in a black leather trench coat with a hoodie that hid half of her face leaving in the open and was wearing black jewelled heels; whose height could only reach sunggyu's shoulders with such technical help.

"Hi. I'm key. There is something i would like to say to you."says the mysterious girl in a childish tone coated with honey.

Despite sunggyu's body tightened in tension, but the voice smoothed his heart's worries.

"Oh? What is that you would like to tell me? Say sung gyu as he waits for the answer to come.

"I know where woohyun is" says key.

"......Tell where he is!" says sunggyu and grabbed the key's arms with such force and started to shake her as if he could shake the answer out of her.

"You know where woohyun is... tell me where he is..!!!" sunggyu eyes turned bloodshot and tightened his hands on key's arms crushing her bones, trying to use pain to force the answers out of her.

Instead of what sunggyu predicted, key's lips curled up into smirk,showing her perfect white teeth and turned into smoke.

Right before the smoke vanish into air, sunggyu heard her lingering words...

"If you want to save woohyun in time, go to the prosecutor office's and ask for myungsoo's help. Then of course, bail doctor park out of detention. I assure you will find woohyun, if you do as i say." says key.

(In the prosecutor office.....)

Myungsoo is buried in paperwork, all because woohyun is missing and the superiors want him to stay out of the case. But myungsoo knows woohyun is missing and possibly kidnapped by the mastermind behind the serial killing case, woohyun took up several months, though the case was unsolved and actually left a black mark on woohyun's pristine white record of hundred percent solved and closed. Therefore, it is only one reason; sunggyu the father of woohyun's child. Because sunggyu was invloved in the case back then and after that woohyun was acting very strange. Myungsoo may not know much of their relationship to even meddle, but now he need answers and is going to get it one way or another; because woohyun is the love of his life and myungsoo simply wishes woohyun to be safe and happy always.

"Where is sunggyu, how can i find him. Sunggyu.. sunggyu.. where are you, sunggyu......" myungsoo whisphers repeatedly as if it will summon sunggyu to come.

"Looking for me?" sunggyu appeared out of nowhere and stands in front of myungsoo, startling myungsoo from his thoughts. But myungsoo quickly calmed himself and grab sunggyu's elbow and dragged him all the way to the headquaurters's rooftop.

"How did you... ahhh.. nevermind. Tell me this, do you know what happened to woohyun." asks myungsoo.

Instead of answering myungsoo's question, sunggyu cocked his head to one side and asked "you loved woohyun, don't you."

"Yes, i do." myungsoo said.

"I see then i would like to invite you to help me....." says sunggyu.

 (Prosecutor office's, 12th level detention room.)

Doctor park is cuffed to a metal chair that was pinned securely to the floor, having his hands and legs restrained; treated like he was a dangerous person with a few screws loose. To this, doctor park expressed his displeasure in volumes.

"I'm done talking, what the do you still want me to say!!?"shouts doctor park at the plainclothes police that is sitting across the metal table directly in front of him.

"Well... you could start with how is it that you are drenched in the blood of those victims." says the plainclothes police.

"Go yourself." doctor park rolled his eyes at the interograter and refused to open his mouth again since this conversation is getting no where, finding all of it unbearable since when he was brought in and treated like a criminal; no matter the fact he was actually a victim.

Unfortunately, it's not something that he could proof to the person sitting in front of him; not if he still want to live as he is quite sure that the person in front of him would find a reason to kill him once he admit being a vampire because the person in front of him is one of the haters.

Haters a group the is named such for the hatred to vampires, due to all kinds of reasons and determined to exterminate vampires from the society they live in.

'Sigh, i going to need to drink some blood soon. Though the wounds are healed, but really took a toil on his body to repair that kind of almost fatal injury; if only the poison wasn't mixed with holy water.' thinks doctor park.

Jong hyun a hardcore plainclothes police that would do anything to see justice served. Just as the was about to leave for home, he received a message from his superior that he was assigned to a case last minute. The case was a masscare of a clinic with thirty-eight patients and nurses brutally killed, a missing prosecutor and the only survivor was the owner of the clinic; doctor park chan yeol drenched in the blood of those victims.

Thus, this jong hyun concludes everything lies with the doctor, and he must be guiltly. But the doctor is so clammed up of the whole matter, making it hard to get the doctor to own up.

'I think it's time for a hard lesson.' thinks jong hyun.

(Back at the cottage, kris's room.)

It's been three days since woohyun out from pain. Waking up in clean white t-shirt and designer ripped jeans, having a serious headache and weak, aching body. Woohyun felt lost when he woke up in a unfamiliar environment, but as soon as he remembered past events he knew he must be in the enemy's place.

Just then, kris walk into the room and said " My, you're awake. How are you feeling?" with a gentle tone and reassuring smile.

Before the confused woohyun could answer to this stranger's concern, kris suddenly appear just a few inches away from woohyun and sitting on the bed that woohyun was lying just a few seconds ago; without a word placed his forehead onto woohyun's forehead and causing them to almost kiss each other.

Just as woohyun was about to protest against this intimacy, kris sat up straight and announce " You're better."

Leaving woohyun baffled and unable to response.

When woohyun finally regain his thoughts he asked," who the hell are you?" with his brows knotted.

But instead of answering, kris said" No matter who i am, i really like you. You were sweettttttttt.... as a baby when you're asleep. It makes my heart thump in escasty."

Then kris grab hold of woohyun's chin in steel grips and gaze straight at woohyun lovingly as he lean forward to kiss woohyun.

Caught by surprise, the first thing that came to woohyun's mind was one of the witch's words "sweets."

"I will like to have sweets." says woohyun and made kris froze in action from the absurdity of words. Breaking whatever kind of atmosphere kris was working on........

"Hahaha...... so what kind of sweets you would to have......." kris smiled innocently.

(Few hours later...)

Kris went to settle some business matters as an excuse, to simmer the anger burning in him because it's the first time the he received a rejection and he would not want to take it out on woohyun, leaving luhan to 'look after' woohyun.

Now woohyun is sitting on the bed eat sweet sugary chocolates and candies, which all of kris's victims spent their last moments on.

Luhan is ordered by the boss to look after woohyun. But looking at woohyun eating sweets with such happiness is just too much too take in. Then woohyun suddenly asked,"That's your boss, kris, right?"

"Yes. So now you know just what kind of position you are in."asked luhan.

"Well, there are many that die on this bed including the corpse i saw back at the shed. But it seems your boss wants me alive and well."replied woohyun.

"Oh? so that is why you are happily eating chocolates, thinking that you are safe for now?"says luhan.

"Chocolates and candies are simple pleasures of life, so isn't better to just live the moment."says woohyun with a cute smile on his face.

"Then let me show you, your place in this house." as the words end, luhan forced his lips on woohyun tasting the sweetness on woohyun's tongue. As woohyun tried to fight luhan off him, luhan deepened the kiss making woohyun's efforts to weakened.

When luhan finally broke the kiss, woohyun's face flushed red due to shame, anger with a tinge of hatred and his delicate body trembling with a hint of fear.

Seeing this, luhan expressed a huge statisfaction of woohyun's reaction."Hahahahahaha............."