Case 10 woohyun pregnant

Vampires' Love

2 weeks later...

"Woohyun, myungsoo ah wanna go eat dinner with me and sunggyu. I know you still angry with sunggyu about what he did to you,but he done that because of mission and he really like you a lot so woohyun ah don't think so much and treasure the love blossoming between you and sunggyu. said himchan.

"How can you tell me not to worry? i know myself very well and what if kim sung gyu know my secret will he just dump me and ran away.whispher woohyun and sigh

"Myung soo ah you go accompany himchan i will just stay at office alone just fine.say woohyun

"Haha..i already told sunggyu that you will come with me for dinner,not just us but my boyfriend yong guk too so woohyun ah let's go now.say himchan

"Ne...

==================<3================================<3=========================

(Restaurant)

"Sunggyu hyung,i ask you a question ? ask sung jong

" Ne.. what would you want to tell me?

" Why don't we just tell woohyun hyung everything about our boss and his family? ask sung jong

"WHAT?! not now!!! sung jong ah.. i will tell him in someday hopefully in the near future. answer sung gyu

"Okay...

"Annyeong..sung gyu,sung jong ah..

"woohyun hyung,himchan hyung and yong guk hyung..come here and have a seat. say sung jong wave his hand at them.

"Annyeong..woohyun ah how are you? ask sung gyu and took seat next to him...

"Ne..im fine ...

"I will order food and a bottle of wine ..say sung gyu and ask the waiter to come.

 (ordering food)..............

"Waiter..give me five kimchi ramen and chicken steak please...and one bottle of wine..

"Ne..please wait awhile..

"Mr kim,your food is here..and the wine that you want .say the waiter while place the food on the table.

But suddenly woohyun feel nausea and wanted to throw up..

"Hyung waeyo? ask myungsoo

"Nothing i just feel nausea cause of the steak..everyone just continue i will just eat the ramen.answer woohyun.

"let's continue eating and sung gyu ssi please stop starring at me while eating..say woohyun

"Are you really okay? woohyun ah ask yong guk

"Ne..im okay..

"How am i okay? Im not okay at all because my stomach will bigger day by day and i will check with the pregnancy stick to know if it is true that im pregnant and i swear i will take action against you and your boss. whispher woohyun to himself and continue eating his ramen.

"Why hyung sudden like this? is he pregnant? so he became like this. whispher myungsoo.and stared at woohyun while eating his ramen.

"Haha..let's cheer everyone...say sunggyu and take his glass.

Woohyun felt nausea again and this time he dashed to washroom.

"Woohyun ah..say sung gyu and ran after woohyun to the washroom.

"What happend to woohyun ? ask yong guk

"Don't know maybe he just too tired...answer himchan

"Yongguk hyung, my hyung is just too tired and busy because of the mission. it takes a toil on him..answer myungsoo and drink his wine.

(Washroom)

"What if i really pregnant how should i tell sunggyu about it, will he accept the baby?...say woohyun

"Woohyun ah ..are you feeling better do you need to see a doctor? ask sung gyu and walk forward to woohyun.

"Aniyo..im okay.im just too tired and i like to go home and rest, please excuse me for the night.answer woohyun

"Woohyun why can't you accept my love and be your boyfriend, i'll be a really good husband to you and i really want you to be my wife forever.say sung gyu and hug woohyun and peck a kiss on woohyun's cheek.

"Should i pretend to accept his love and take this chance to make him take responsibility for me and the unborn child. Whispher woohyun to himself.

"Sunggyu i will try to accept your love from now on,but i will still catch your boss in someday. say woohyun and hug sung gyu back.

"WHAT?!"

"I already say my mission is to catch your boss and also you... i don't know what is it that made you fall for me but as i say i will try to accept you.say woohyun

"Really? komawoyo woohyun ah.say sung gyu

"I now go back to find himchan and the guys and tell them i not feeling well will go home and rest. say woohyun

"I send you home woohyun ah.say sung gyu

"No need i will ask myung soo go with me ...

"Why are they so long in the washroom...before sung jong finish his sentence sung gyu and woohyun walk towards the table.

"Hyung..are you feeling better now? ask myungsoo

"I not feeling well and myungsoo ah please accompany me to go back home to rest,everyone just continue and enjoy yourselves.said by woohyun.

"Let's go myungsoo ah...

"Ne

"Yongguk,himchan..woohyun accepted my love just now at the washroom. say sung gyu.

"Really..that's good maybe we can have two couple get married at the same day .right channie.say yongguk and smiled.

"HaHa..

(Meanwhile) Nam House

"Should i try to guess the answer but i think i know the answer already. Woohyun asked, and took the pregnancy stick that he brought not long ago.

"Just try hyung,if you are really pregnant i will take care of you and the baby. I will be your side always.say myungsoo and bring woohyun to the washroom.

(IN THE WASHROOM)...

"Impossible. I must be hallucinating." Woohyun said to himself, closed his eyes and took a deep breath,after he calmed himself he opened his eyes and take a look at the pregnancy stick.

"MYUNGSOO....!!!"

"Is everything okay?" asked myungsoo

Woohyun showed him the two lines on the pregnacy stick that indicate his pregnant.

"What should i do?what should i really do??what am i going to do??? asked by woohyun in his very panicked state, while he look at myungsoo for answers.

"Cool down hyung,we will think of a way to settle this problem together.Two minds are better then one,we will find the solution.Don't worry" answered by myungsoo as he pacified woohyun.

"Okay,Okay i will try to calm myself down but im really terrified."said woohyun as he clutched his hair tighty in his fingers walking around his house in the spiral to relive the stress he's feeling acutely due to this unplanned situation in his life.

"It's time for payback!!! I will make you guys pay for this!.. Sunggyu and that mysterious boss of yours."says woohyun with his evillious expression on his face.

==================<3======================================<3=======================

(Clinic)

Woohyun went to his adopted brother clinic to confim his pregnancy.

"I had a appoinment with doctor park chan yeol. said by woohyun to the patient assistant at the counter.

"Mr Nam it's your turn now,please go in to the doctor park's room."

Woohyun hestiates outside his adopted brother's room,but he took a deep breath and knock on the door with a heavy heart.

"Chan yeol hyung, i would like to confirm my pregnancy" says woohyun in a blunt way.

Woohyun adopted brother looked at woohyun with his eyes wide open in shock and said " You're pregnant?"

"Yes. i've checked with the pregnancy stick."

"Okay i will confirm your pregnancy for you ,please come with me to do a few simple tests."

"Sure".

"Okay. this is what we will do........................"

 

(Few day later at the clinic........)

 

"I have your report with me right now."says doctor park.

"Just show it to me" says woohyun as doctor park passed him a stack of papers,woohyun sliently reads the report in his seat.

Doctor park examines woohyun expression before he questions woohyun's pregnancy.

"Woohyun ah,im not trying to meedle in your personal life but this is about a little life growing inside you,as a parent there's a lot responsibility involved in taking care a child.So may i know who is the father of this child."

"Hyung, the father of the child is named kim sung gyu." Doctor park was shocked at what woohyun said.

"KIM SUNG GYU works for your family foe. How could you even be with him!"

When woohyun heard this he was confuse and immediately said " But he spiked my drink and me when i was drunk,i really don't understand what do you mean by family foe?"

"Kim sung gyu boss named Kris has an enmity against our family that caused our father's death."

Woohyun felt his emotions and thoughts jumbled up together as he tried to make sense of what his hyung had told him."................"

"Hyung, i still need your help in someday." say woohyun and smile at his hyung.

"I will help you no matter what happen and please take care of your health and the baby inside you."`