Case 16 Small talk

Vampires' Love

(At a cafe near prosecutor office....)

Myungsoo and sunggyu sat across each other in the corner of the cafe drinking coffee.

"So you are saying that woohyun is currently in your boss's hands. May i take this meeting as a attempt to show your loyalty to woohyun?"asks myungsoo.

"Well. I have a small heart. It's just that woohyun is much more important to me than anything else."says sunggyu.

"You told me that the strange, mysterious girl told you to request my help? What does she look like?"

"She obscured features but she has quite a petite frame and she has this incredibly sweet voice. oh yes! Her name was key. Its quite a weird name, though it can be a fake one."recalls sunggyu.

Hearing this, myungsoo's brows knit as he goes into a deep thought. ' I'm sure i never met this girl before. Does she really know about my background or is this just a coincidence.' Shaking his head to clear those meaningless thoughts, myungsoo start to lay down their options and soon a frame of a plan was set up.....

"Myung soo ah,from now on we should cooperate to save woohyun and my unborn child's life." say sung gyu.

===================INFINITE==============================INFINITE==============

(Meanwhile, in the dentention room)

Doctor park lay down on the floor coughing out blood with bruises all over his body.

"You still don't want to admit that you have killed them,alright then i will go through every means to have you admit." say jong hyun

" I didn't do it,what more should i say." say doctor park.

Jonghyun very angry and give doctor park two kick on his stomach."Are you going to admit now." ask jong hyun

"I DIDN'T DO IT!!!!.......

After that myung soo suddenly barged in,and stop jonghyun from inflicting more pain on doctor park.

(In his mind) Doctor park was thinking this person must the one that i have been waiting for, the knight in shining armour.

"Stop what you doing this is a breech of a person's rights."say myungsoo and rush to doctor park removed the handcuffs from his both hands.

"AHHH!!!... stop what you doing right now,you can't just release my custody like that."shouted jong hyun.

"Due to the inconcrete evidence, he's allowed bail and i bailed him out." says myungsoo.

Myung soo carried doctor park out of the detention room in a fireman's arm carry and left jong hyun alone in the room.

"KIM MYUNG SOO!!!...... Jonghyun shout and also left the room.

(HOTEL.)

Myung soo bring doctor park to the room and laid him on the couch and went to get the first-aid kit to clean doctor park wound.

"Thanks for saving me in time,if not i would have died in his hands." say doctor park.

"Haha welcome,by the way do you know woohyun my leader in this company" myung soo asked with a smile on his face.

"Yes i do know,woohyun is my young brother i'm his adopted older brother, i've been living and taking care of him since he were just a little child.'' answers doctor park mildly.

''I see. It's nice to see you by the way.'' says myung soo and doctor park a reassuring smile.

"Well, it's nice to see you too." says doctor park in a radiant smile.

"Sigh i miss my woohyun hyung so much i dont know how had he been nowdays? say myungsoo

"Me too,i also miss my brother so much,myungsoo ah we must hurry find him and save him as soon as prossible."says doctor park

"This few days since woohyun hyung being kipnapped by vampire king,sung gyu hyung was like a crazy person does'nt want to eat ,drink and sleep.say myungsoo and look at doctor park.

"Really?

"Yes,sunggyu hyung has change a lot since he know that woohyun hyung is pregnant and going to be parents soon.now i go find my boss and discuss about how to help woohyun hyung out of the vampire king place.say myungsoo while open the door.

"Where are you going? Myungsoo ah

"I go find my boss to help us to save woohyun hyung,you just stay here and rest.say myungsoo and shut the door.

(Office)

"Knock knock...boss can I come in? Ask sung yeol

"Come in sung yeol.

"Boss ,you know where is leader is? Has'nt seen him for so many days. ask sung yeol while put the coffee on the table.

"Yup you are right sung yeol ah we had not seen woohyun for so many day ,what's he doing right now I'm so worried about him.answer back yong guk and stare at sung yeol.

"Boss shall we call woohyun right now?

Sung yeol use his phone to call woohyun ,after awhile.....(The number you just call is unavailable please try again later)

"Woohyun not answering the phone...maybe something happened to him. Say sung yeol with a panic voice.

Suddenly,myungsoo come in without knocking the door.

"Yah myungsoo  ah,you give us a heart attack come in without knocking on the door.say sung yeol and put his hand on his chest.

"Boss,boss...woohyun hyung being kidnapped by......by the vampire king.say myungsoo with a worried tone.

"WHAT? Vampire king? Who is vampire king? Why he kidnap leader? Ask sung yeol with a curious tone.

"The vampire king actually is sung gyu hyung boss and one thing I had to let both of you know is on that day before woohyun hyung being kidnap away actually he was pregnant and almost cause miscarriage so he need to stay at hospital for observation.explain myungsoo.

"What?woohyun he is pregnant..say Yong guk with a surprise tone.

"Hah? That impossible how can a guy get pregnant. ask sung yeol and look at myungsoo.

" It's true sung yeol ah,I will proof to you when we save woohyun hyung out the place. say myungsoo and stare at sung yeol.

”Boss can you call him chan and I will call sung gyu hyung to meet up to think an idea and make a plan to save woohyun hyung.ask and say myungsoo at the same time.

"Okay.so we will meet up at night at dong dae mun around 8pm please let sung gyu know.say yong guk.

"Okay boss we will meet up later on.say myungsoo and walk out the room.

Myungsoo take out his phone and call sung gyu.

Ring ...Ring...Ring

Sung gyu:Yoboseyo.

Myungsoo:Sung gyu hyung it's me myungsoo.

Sung gyu: Ah waeyo myungsoo?

Myungsoo:Hyung we meet up 8pm tonight at dong dae mun i have important thing to tell you.

Sung gyu:Okay! We will meet later.

Myungsoo:Okay,see you later hyung...bye

 Both sung gyu and myungsoo ended their call and prepare themselves for the plan to save woohyun.