Case 6 SungGyu Mission

Vampires' Love

(mean while)

Everyone thanks for supporting us and now go back for you work ..come on.say mr bang and smile to everyone who are sitting in the chair.

''Himchanie ,can i have a talk with you.ask woohyun and look at him chan with a smile.

''Sure why not....

============================================================

''him chanie ,seriously are you good friend with the name call sung gyu guy during high school and why you helping them out of the place.ask woohyun.

''Well..erm... yes ..me and sung gyu is a good best friend when we study in high school i know him so well im sure he dont kill any people maybe he killing people is order by their boss..explained him chan.

''REALLY...

''Really la.

''Well...should i pretend to believe his word and see what kind of person sung gyu is? whispher woohyun to himself.

'' Him channie i treat you as my friend also my soon to be second boss in this company,i believe your word you just say is true and i tell you is,i won't stop my mission for catching vampire for killing people .say woohyun to him chan.

''...........

''Ha Ha..woohyun ah i tell you something very interesting is,my friend sung gyu say that you are cute when you getting angry. say him chan.

''WHAT?

''IM sure someday you will fall in love with sung gyu,im sure he will treat you well .say him chan and tease woohyun.

''.............

Woohyun stare at himchan with his eyes wides.

 

'' I don't tease you now,i still have things to do i need to go see you.say him chan and smile at woohyun who still stare at him.

 

'' I can't believe what he say just now,what sunggyu say im cute when i get angry and what if himchannie said is true. say woohyun to himself.

------------------------------------------------<3----------------------------------------<3---------------------------

(BANG HOUSE'S)

'' Omma,Appa im home i had something to tell you ,where are both of you now? say and ask yong guk at the same time.

'' Omo..my son you are back,we are at kichen now coming.say mrs bang with a excited tones.

''What thing you want to tell us,is it about you and him chan or something happen with himchan.asked mr bang with a serious tones.

''Aniyo.. appa..haha is me and channie going to married and need omma and appa select a good day for us..answer yong guk and smile happliy.

''Haha i see i see.. guk ah you and himchan had date for 1 years and now is getting married is it too fast for yours.say mrs bang and laugh at the same time.

''omma, Appa ....i really love channie and just now at office i already propose to him and he ..he .accept me..

'' Aigoo my son ,me and your appa just make a joke and we realy happy that you are married only with himchan if someone else we will never accept.say mrs bang again.

''Yah...that is my past when i date with ji eun and now my love only for channie one person .say yong guk

'' Arasseo....we now go choose a good day and wedding will be held in next month,cause i can't wait to have grandchild.say mr bang and teasing his son.

''..........

''What? am i hearing wrong ..we haven get married and also honeymoon and yet omma and appa so anxious,haha we will give yours many grandchild..so that omma and appa won't lonely while im busy of work. say yong guk with a smile.

 

" Guk ah.. this is good day 16/11/2015 for you and himchan get married..and we will annouce whole world too know about it.say mr bang.

 

''Omma,Appa..komawoyo,i will take care of him chan and wont let him get hurt after we get married.say yong guk to his parents.

"HAHA......

(Mean While) (Kim House)

" Ring Ring....Ring ,Sung gyu phone rang and he answer it. phone conversation between sung gyu and his boss.

 

Sunggyu:yoboseyo..

Vampire boss:Sung gyu ssi i had a mission for you and sung jong to do.

Sung gyu: Ne. What mission?

Vampire boss:I want you catch the prosecuter Nam woohyun back and see me .

Sung gyu :WHAT? why must catch the prosecuter and i thought our mission is to kill people and drink their blood.

Vampire boss:He is a vampire too but i know he going to stop the bad vampire for drink blood so i want you catch him before he catch us.

Sung gyu:But how should i catch him ,can you give some idea for me to catch him.

Vampire boss: HaHa very easy...just have one night stand with him and make him lost his first time and i know sung gyu ssi you like him is'nt it.

Sung gyu: Yup ....i like him but boss i like him and make him lost his first time ,this and our mission got help and any different.and boss can you tell me why you want to catch him..

Vampire boss:Yeah..there got difference i want have my revenge on his family to let them pay double on my brother death.they had kill my brother using gun shot.i want let that nam woohyun to pay back..but i wont let him die so easy ...

Vampire boss:That all i just want you take the nam woohyun back to me no matter what you must make him lost his first time,you will know something soon.this is my mission for you and sung jong..bye

Sung gyu: bye...

 

"Why boss had this mission for me ? and why must make that girly boy lost his first time to me ? i dont understand why boss want nam woohyun and our mission is kill and drink. say sung gyu and sit on the sofa..

 

"Hyung ,Sung gyu hyung what are you thinking and feel so stress? asked sung jong and sit beside his hyung.

 

"Ah..is our boss called me and say had a mission for us to do but his mission a bit let me stress,cause he say that want us to catch that nam woohyun back and see him .answer sung gyu and face sung jong.

 

"HIM? catch him for what? and hyung tell me what did boss say to you just now.ask and say sung jong at the same time.

 

"Boss he say that make that girly boy lost his first time and one night stand with him,i dont know why boss ask me to do this and say i will know something soon as we catch the girly boy.answer sung gyu.

 

'' So hyung you really want to one night stand with him or you really fall for him right now.

 

" I I .I like him since we caught by him and the way he talk, he smile really make me fall for him. say sung gyu and face turn red.(keke)

 

"Okay ,so what should we do now,shall we go kill and drink people blood and again caught by him or we call himchan hyung for help. ask sung jong

"Let's go sung jong we go find him chan and talk to him of our plan .

 

PS: Hi guys if there is any grammar mistake please do comment and let me know ya.....