Case 9

Vampires' Love

(Next Mornng)

"Ah..My head why is so pain and dizzy,what happened yesterday? say woohyun and about to stand up from the bed but he notice something...the red that indicate last night's endeavour..?!

"KIM SUNG GYU...I WILL LET YOU PAY BACK WHAT YOU HAD DONE TO ME.shout angrily woohyun and take his shirt on the floor while sunggyu walk out from the bathroom.

"Something will happen to me soon cause my ity was gone and soon my power and secret will revealed slowly.whispher woohyun and sigh.

"Woohyun ah..you awake i had make a breakfast for you to eat and i know you will hate me but i really like you and want you to be my wife i will take care of you.say sunggyu and walk to woohyun

"What? Don't tell lies!!! kim sunggyu i already know you have a mission from your boss and you will regret soon and i will catch your boss in someday.said by woohyun and was about to walk out the room when sung gyu suddenly hug woohyun from the back very tight..

"Let go of me now!!!..i want go find my dongsaeng myungsoo.say woohyun and push sung gyu away.

"Woohyun ah..woohyun ah..............

(MeanWhile)Office

"Ah..my head it hurts..say myungsoo and slowly open his eyes.

"You awake? here's a plain water say himchan and pass the glass to myungsoo.

"Where is my hyung? why am i here? What happen yesterday? ask myungsoo and look at himchan while drinking the water.

"Woohyun He...yesterday sunggyu bring him back to his house and we just bring you back to the office.answer himchan

"WHAT? How can he do that? i want go find my hyung now say myungsoo and pull out his phone from his pocket.

"Ring Ring...

Woohyun:Yoboseyo...

Myungsoo:Oh..Hyung where are you now?

Woohyun:Outside the betrayer's house i'm now on the way to find you myungsoo.

Myungsoo:Hyung,i wait you at the office.

Woohyun:Myungsoo ah?! i'm terrified.

Myungsoo:Why?Has he had done that to you or something?

Woohyun:Yes..H...he already done that to me and he a bit strange while i'm awake,he told me that he like me and want me to be his wife forever.

Myungsoo:WHAT?!!! he really said that.hyung never mind we can test him and make him respondsibility to you in someday.

Woohyun:Ne...i also will catch his boss as soon as possible.myung soo ah we will ended our call here. Later when we meet we continue this conversation.

Myungsoo: Okay..

===============<3======================================<3================

(Kim House)

Ring...Ring....

Sunggyu:Yoboseyo..

VampireBoss:Sunggyu ah...so how did it go? Did you make that prosecutor lose his first time?

Sunggyu:Ne...i already make him mine,boss do you still have any mission for me?

Vampireboss:Haha..i let you know again. Nam WooHyun i will let you know who is the boss of the vampire society.

Sunggyu:Boss why you so happy and what do you mean that who is the boss of vampire.

Vampireboss: HaHa....Bye.

Sunggyu:Bye

conversation ended between sunggyu and his boss.

"What is boss trying to say?and he sound like he going to kill woohyun?" say sunggyu and sigh.

"Hyung..Waeyo?.ask sungjong while walking toward his hyung.

"Is boss he calling and ask whether woohyun is already lost his first time and he say nam woohyun i will let you know who is the boss of vampire.answer sunggyu

"What? sunggyu hyung, is boss family and woohyun hyung family know each other or something else between them.ask sungjong.

Maybe..i will protect woohyun from now on no mather what mission from boss cause i really in love with woohyun and sungjong ah please keep this as a secret from boss for me. say sunggyu.

"Ne i will keep this as a secret hyung don't worry...

"Hyung you have changed now since you met the woohyun hyung,you are not longer that cruel and heartless you totally changed person now.. say sungjong and look at his hyung

"Haha..sungjong yah....i know i had change and we still had missions from boss, i don't know what happend betwen boss and woohyun i need to find out real secret between them ,i really need your help sung jong ah.. say sunggyu with a smile

" How bout we go find woohyun hyung and himchan hyung and ask for their help someday.. suggest sungjong

"No..our boss will find out soon when we did not complete the mission and he will go harm woohyun so we need to go kill humans again.say sunggyu

"Arraseo...my dear hyung..say sungjong and teasing his hyung

"Ne........