Case 11 Revenge Part 1

Vampires' Love

(Afternoon in the cafe) A week later......

"Woohyun, it's so nice that you will ask me out for drink. So how are you for the past week,had you been better since we last met." say sung gyu

"Sung gyu i had to tell you something really important."

" What so important that you need to tell me."

"Im pregnant." say woohyun and place his hand on his abdomen.

"What?! That's impossible.How could a guy get pregnant." say sung gyu with a not possible face.

"Hehe.... never mind im just joking only.What would you like to have for a drink?" say woohyun with a slight smile.

They called for the waiter to order drinks.

"What would you guys like to have." ask by the waiter

"Two americano please." said sung gyu.

After woohyun and sunggyu finish they drinks, they went for shopping at the nearby shopping mall and had some crazy time together. At the end of the trip,they went to the beach to look at sunset.

"Thank you for everything today. It's the first time in years since i had such a simple slice of happiness, and it is you that gave me this." says sunggyu and after a short moment of silence, he said" I love you."

Just three short words. Woohyun felt his heart melt because sunggyu's sincerity in those words. But in seconds he thought of the relationship is based on.The heart for revenge came back.

"Sung gyu, would you give up everything you have for me." says woohyun

"Woohyun,so would you give up the passion of catching my boss if i told you not to?" ask sunggyu.

"How about we give each other a month to think things over.Just enjoy the time that we have together now."

Sung gyu and woohyun sat down on the sand and to enjoy the sun setting in front of them."

 

======INFINITE====================INFINITE=======

(One month later).....

Myungsoo asked woohyun out for lunch to have a get together. At lunch myungsoo asked woohyun about his pregnancy." How the baby in its womb?"say myungsoo.

"It's growing fine,my hyung told me to be exceptionally careful about the baby because its a critical trimseter for me." says woohyun in a blissful smile.

After lunch they walked to the dong dae moon shopping mall,myungsoo and woohyun walked pass the traffic light.In this while sung gyu came back from his mission driving a black porche pass the traffic light.

Suddenly,he saw myungsoo and woohyun cuddling with smiles plastered on their faces.

Sunggyu felt a ball of fire called jealousy building up in his chest.

(Meanwhile)

Ring...Ring...

MyungSoo: Yoboseyo...

HimChan:Myungsoo ah,we are now going try our bridal suits at Romantic Memory.Wanna come with us to the place.

MyungSoo:Okay i now with woohyun hyung we will come down in half an hour time to join you guys.

HimChan:Okay we will see you there..bye

MyungSoo:Bye....

Myungsoo and himchan ended their call.

Half an hour time later at Romantic Memory.............

"How are the two grooms feeling in their bridal suits." say woohyun

"Well,the design is nice and we like it but it needs a few adjustments.Nevertheless,we are happy that we are wearing bridal suits that is going to unite us." say yong guk.

"Woohyun ah, want to try the bridal suit you seem to like it." say himchan

"It's okay..I'm just looking at the suits."

"I saw this bridal suit that looked good on you so just try it on and let us look." say yong guk

It took around 15mins to persaude woohyun to try on the bridal suit before woohyun finally wore it.Then when woohyun came out with the dressing room with myung soo,sunggyu came and he saw woohyun in the bridal suit with myungsoo.

When woohyun turn around he saw sung gyu standing in the corner outside the shop,and he saw sung gyu's surprised and angry face.Sung gyu saw woohyun looking at him,but he turned away angrily because he don't want to face the possiblity of woohyun betraying his love.Woohyun wanted to call after him but he went away before woohyun could react to this sudden surprise.

(At Night at Kim's house)......

Ding Dong..Ding Dong....

Woohyun came to sunggyu house to explained things to sung gyu. Sung gyu saw it was woohyun that was at his door step,for a moment he did'nt want to open the door but he could not bear to let woohyun standing outside the door so he went to open it.

"Sung gyu, you need to hear me explain things are not what you think."say woohyun

"..............." Sung gyu continue to be silent.

"It's it okay to let me in."

"Come In......" say sung gyu

Woohyun followed sunggyu into his home and sunggyu closed the door.As sunggyu turned around to face woohyun, he suddenly started kissing woohyun in a violent and punishing way before woohyun could start another word. Woohyun tried to break free from sunggyu but failed due to sunggyu's state of madness. Feeling that woohyun resisting him,sunggyu got angrier.So sunggyu dragged woohyun to the bedroom while kissing him. When they reached the bed,sunggyu threw woohyun roughly onto the bed and confine him in his arms.Sunggyu then asked woohyun." Why are you with myung soo and wearing a bridal suit."

"That is what i have been trying to explain to you about the wedding.....erm" woohyun was suddenly kissed by sunggyu again and while trying to catch his breath.

"Why are you in a bridal suit!!!" asked sunggyu again.

"I ..I..It's just yong guk and the others wanted to see how i looked in that bridal suit." says woohyun in grieved voice. But to sunggyu's ears it sounded suspicious; like woohyun's guilty about being in a bridal suit.

Then sunggyu wanted to confirmed their relationship. Wanted to really have woohyun's everything and lock him up in his home so nobody can ever lay their eyes on woohyun; wanted woohyun to be his and his only,whether in heart or body. Those thoughts that came to sunggyu was so dark and terrifying that made him afraid.

 

In the end sunggyu asked woohyun,"Woohyun,would you give up your passion for me?" in a pained voice.

"Would you give up your mission for me?" woohyun asked angryily.

 

In a spite of fury,sung gyu slap woohyun off the bed.When woohyun hits the floor he let out a cry of pain when sung gyu heard woohyun cry in pain he immediately regretted it.

"It's...it hurts.....arghhh....." say woohyun while clutching his abdomen.

Seeing this, sung gyu really regret giving in to anger and slap woohyun.Out of gulit and concern,he quickly rush to woohyun side.Woohyun's cold sweat start to break out on his forehead due to the acute pain he's feelin whether in mental pain of the heart or physically from the abdomen.when sung gyu saw woohyun in pain ,he was completely in a loss.All he could do is hold woohyun in his arms.

"T..tt..take me to ddoc..tor park's c..clinic...tt.the address ii..is in m.mmy bag."say woohyun woohyun before he out from pain.

"Woohyun!!...say sung gyu getting no response from woohyun he fished for the clinc's address,then carried woohyun in a princess style to his car and rushed to the clinic.

(At the clinic).......

Sung gyu kicked the clinic's door down shocking everybody inside and shouted at the nurse to called doctor park to save woohyun.For a moment there was absolute chaos,as doctor park appear and saw woohyun in such a bad condition with a stranger but knew who sung gyu is after a moment's thought.Doctor park flew into a rage and snatched woohyun from sung gyu.

For the people to knew doctor park for some time was appalled at this outburst of emotions,to them park's always seem a clam and collected person.Before doctor park take the unconscious woohyun into the surgery room; he kicked sung gyu out of his clinic with sharp an cruel parting words.

"If woohyun loses the baby i will burn the foetus in front of you to let you feels the pain of losing your child.If the baby is alright i will take woohyun and your child away from you forever to punish you for not treasuring them."

Sung gyu stand rigid outside the clinic processing the information that the doctor had just revealed.All of sudden,it started to rain as if to drowse him awake from his troubled thoughts."What have i done?" say sung gyu in now drenched in the rain ,then he walked away dejectedly feeling ashamed to stay and face woohyun.

"What i had done? i really can't believe what i done to woohyun? What was wrong with me?" say sung gyu while slowly walking back home.

 

(Next morning).....

Woohyun slowly open his eyes he saw his hyung sitting on a chair beside him.....

"I want w..water....." say woohyun with a weak; parched voice.

"You awake! how did you feel right now?" ask doctor park and pass a glass of water to woohyun.

After drinking some water to soothe his throat,woohyun asked his baby.

"My baby....my baby is it alright." ask woohyun and he look around and started asking."Where is sung gyu? And is the baby alright?"

"Well, the baby is fine so now don't do anything strenous like walking.It's better if you stay in bed and rest for a week,as for that unnecessary person i threw him out." say doctor park.

" I feel tired." say woohyun with a slight smile.

"Okay.Have a good rest" say doctor park and left the room when he saw woohyun's nod.

(Later in the day).....

Woohyun slowly open his eyes and saw sung gyu standing at the corner of the bed.None of them spoke for a few moments then,woohyun said."Leave"

"Woohyun ah...i'm so sorry about yesterday,i was angry and jealous when i saw you and myung soo walking together with such a radiant smile,i felt such jealousy surging in me when i passed the tracffic yesterday.

"So? It's you who did not allow me to explain everything." say woohyun with a very angry tone.

"I'm really sorry,it's my bad.Will you forgive me?" say sung gyu.

"Our relationship is over,as for the baby it's mine and im going to take care of it by myself;it will be none of your business." say woohyun

Out of a sudden,doctor park came in the room to check up on woohyun.

"What the hell you doing here?" doctor park shouted at sung gyu in a exparated tone.

''.........sssshh......bang........thump........"

Once again, sung gyu was kicked out of the clinc by doctor park.

"Okay,finally the nuicance is out of the picture." as doctor park turned to face woohyun and started the daily checkups to access woohyun's health.